Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653212 times)
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:16:15 AM

Maybe Rise is still successful. I hope so, then this was my worst investment in 2016.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:02:53 AM

Live video broadcast

In less than 15 hours from now we'll be broadcasting the Rise Developers Q&A Event live from the office in Lewiston, Maine.

Join Justin Donnaruma, Richard Hooper, and Nathanael Burchill of the RISE Development team as they
answer questions from the community and reveal more details about the future of the RISE platform.

Below you find the YouTube live video streaming URL ahead of time. Text chat is already activated.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-tP3PLvMhyGFqGF3v65cg/live

Use the countdown page for convenience.

Looking forward to see you there!

I love the part that start at 13 min 17, followed by words salad, and then censored.

I also love the body language of devs.

Clearly, they absolutely have not a fucking clue at what they're doing.

Nothing new.

This is my last post.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:14:17 PM

Live video broadcast

In less than 15 hours from now we'll be broadcasting the Rise Developers Q&A Event live from the office in Lewiston, Maine.

Join Justin Donnaruma, Richard Hooper, and Nathanael Burchill of the RISE Development team as they
answer questions from the community and reveal more details about the future of the RISE platform.

Below you find the YouTube live video streaming URL ahead of time. Text chat is already activated.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-tP3PLvMhyGFqGF3v65cg/live

Use the countdown page for convenience.

Looking forward to see you there!

I love the part that start at 13 min 17, followed by words salad, and then censored.

I also love the body language of devs.

Clearly, they absolutely have not a fucking clue at what they're doing.

Nothing new.

This is my last post.

Like elementary students presenting for the first time...seriously a bunch a fucken retards. I love how the crap on the board still hasn't been changed at all since the intro video lol....

I like how those 2 bone heads keep fearfully looking from the side of their eyes at Justin lol, haven't been following this scam but did Cormac aka Alty ever show up after the ICO? Project manager yet no where to be seen...guessing he taught them the scam, waiting for the million to vanish into their fake shell company to split the profits.

See you all at 1 sat.

For the bag holders still trying to convince themselves this will turn and have hope in this project, good luck lol. If they do, let Justin know that I'll donate my left eye to him...no joke.
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:19:36 PM

Maybe Rise is still successful. I hope so, then this was my worst investment in 2016.

I have seen the video and there is no hope  Sad
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:28:42 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 07:05:20 PM by san2ok

dev are staying, code being written, it may not be the delegate, but a lot are already release,
dev not hiding, try look at other ICO coins, THE fake one never show their faces, nor real name, address etc

it would be simple i you just tell what you want.
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:21:53 PM

dev are staying, code being written, it may not be the delegate, but a lot are already release,
dev not hiding, try look at other ICO coins, THE fake one never show their faces, nor real name, address etc

it would be simple i you just tell what you want.

I do not see what Lisk did well unlike this project. So I think that it makes no sense to buy expensive Lisk.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:49:34 PM

Why d you have statement like that? I can not open link.
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:40:35 AM

Why d you have statement like that? I can not open link.

here's the link, the video sound is un-sync, but i heard McVenture are fixing it
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-816.html
fob123

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:02:37 AM

looking at their body language,  none of them wanted to be there.
Their answers were very generic and very ametuarish. Also where is alty?
Isnt he part of your team?
McVenture

Activity: 378

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 07:14:01 AM

looking at their body language,  none of them wanted to be there.
Their answers were very generic and very ametuarish. Also where is alty?
Isnt he part of your team?

Yes, Alty is part of the team but the live Q&A was organized to be only with the development team which consists of Justin, Richard and Nathanael who are best adept at answering technical questions.

jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:04:01 PM

Hope this coin will be better in coming years, Current price is around 1/10 of the ICO. I already sold the bags at 70%. Will see if it does something in future.

Is there any Development still going on this Coin ??

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

McVenture

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:43:58 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 02:44:17 AM by McVenture

Hope this coin will be better in coming years, Current price is around 1/10 of the ICO. I already sold the bags at 70%. Will see if it does something in future.

Hi Jay8291, yes development is in full swing. In fact, if you missed the announcement: in November we changed course from being based on Lisk code to now creating our own code base from the ground up with improved specifications. The reasons for this were outlined in this blog post. Of course the main goals set out from the start have remained exactly the same, namely offering a secure, fast and reliable platform for running DAPPS and smart contracts which can be created by developers in many different code languages such as Python, JAVA, C#, Ruby and JS. Offering drag-and-drop type interfaces for the easy creation of basic DAPPS and smart contracts. Maintaining network integrity through DPOS (Delegate Proof of Stake). Offering the Rise Hosting Platform. In addition we're building new features and improved specifications which will be outlined in detail once work on the architecture is completed.

jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:02:19 AM

Hi Jay8291, yes development is in full swing. In fact, if you missed the announcement: in November we changed course from being based on Lisk code to now creating our own code base from the ground up with improved specifications. The reasons for this were outlined in this blog post. Of course the main goals set out from the start have remained exactly the same, namely offering a secure, fast and reliable platform for running DAPPS and smart contracts which can be created by developers in many different code languages such as Python, JAVA, C#, Ruby and JS. Offering drag-and-drop type interfaces for the easy creation of basic DAPPS and smart contracts. Maintaining network integrity through DPOS (Delegate Proof of Stake). Offering the Rise Hosting Platform. In addition we're building new features and improved specifications which will be outlined in detail once work on the architecture is completed.

ok. Thanks for the reply. Will surely keep an eye on it. good luck with your project..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

McVenture

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 08:19:02 AM

ok. Thanks for the reply. Will surely keep an eye on it. good luck with your project..

You're welcome and thank you. I also recommend keeping an eye on the official Rise forum at http://forum.rise.vision where newsworthy developments of Rise will often appear first.

McVenture

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 10:26:12 AM

Become a RISE Delegate and earn RISE token rewards

As many of you know RISE is based on a DPOS (Delegate Proof of Stake) system for generating and verifying blocks on the chain. Active Delegates with a node running on their server earn RISE rewards for securing the network in the form of forged tokens at each generated block. This continues to be the case for RISE platform v2.0 currently under development.

Get a head start and submit your Delegate proposal and be among the first Delegates to start earning RISE tokens once RISE platform v2.0 is released:

Submit your Delegate proposal here: http://forum.rise.vision/category/14/proposals

Below a list of candidates who already submitted their proposals:

Darkoth89
Aetsen
lulworm
neiq
cointrader83
mody1996
hagie
bitcoinuserz
cookiepool
Kalwan
Lokesh

szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:58:41 AM

If i vote also get reward,and what will be % my eanings?
McVenture

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 11:54:52 AM

If i vote also get reward,and what will be % my eanings?

Hi Szachta, only those who are voted in as Active Delegates receive rewards in the form of 'forged' RISE tokens. However, some Delegate will share their rewards with those who vote for them, so in that way you could earn rewards as a voter. The amount in % you would receive will depend on how much those Delegates are willing to share with their voters.

san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:03:44 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 09:02:11 PM by san2ok

As many of you know RISE is based on a DPOS (Delegate Proof of Stake) system for generating and verifying blocks on the chain. Active Delegates with a node running on their server earn RISE rewards for securing the network in the form of forged tokens at each generated block. This continues to be the case for RISE platform v2.0 currently under development.

Get a head start and submit your Delegate proposal and be among the first Delegates to start earning RISE tokens once RISE platform v2.0 is released:

Submit your Delegate proposal here: http://forum.rise.vision/category/14/proposals

http://forum.rise.vision/topic/79/proposal-to-delegate/2

Delegate to propose = (2 userID)
  • myStellar.org
  • san2ok

Who am i?
im only a man that love helping people, and love cryptocurrency

Why vote for me?
I still believe in the RISE and want to learn securing the blockchain, im not a dumper, and not making a quick buck. as you can see on the top account list. http://explorer.rise.vision/topAccounts ,
im one of community backers, we fight to keep the price UP, so all of us could have a bit restful sleep.
(obviously im not the only one, specially to the date 14sep16, whom important such lonerusher, lokesh8, and jonsn0w)
(some might feel different, and down, but i personally still have hopes for RISE, we will make them believe and RISE UP again)

What i am offering?
  • 1. We help each other, i need help from members and backers,
    keeping me meaning, i have obligation and feel a bit responsible to keeping “our interest safe”,
    also i help promoting our RISE, hopefully we could have more and more backers keeping the price UP,
    also help building the community, below programs is a way to prevent dump, help me

TOTAL 50% SHARE PROFIT=
  • 2. DELEGATE PROFIT - 20% will be shared proportionally; Voter's RISE account will be carefully observe for other EXTRA BONUS
  • 3. PUNISHMENT - Voters whom SELL his RISE, will also decrease his earning, and may forfeit their chance to have EXTRA BONUS, the punishment will be lifted after 2months (2x 30days).

EXTRA BONUS=
  • 4. LOYALTY BONUS - Voters that is not a dumper, will get EXTRA BONUS 10% proportionally/month
    (as long never sell/move your RISE, you will always get LOYALTY BONUS; But if you sell you forfeit the chance to earn BONUS for 2months)
  • 5. UP BONUS - Voters Raising his ownership of RISE by BUYING the price UP, will get UP BONUS 10% proportionally/month (you must BUY each month minimum 50usd)
    (if you didn't buy, you will only didn't get any UP BONUS for this month periode)
    (However if you sell you forfeit the chance to earn this bonus for 2months, to join this program, you can buy again after 2X 30days)
  • 6. LOTTERY BONUS - Voters that never sell/move RISE out of their account for 1year (365days) will get 10% x 12months Jackpot
    (this will be on segregated account and can be observed by anyone, any winners that lasted over 365days will get the share of this pool proportionally between the winners)
    (Minimum equity to participate in Lottery is 123000 RISE)

To participate in VOTING and receive DELEGATE BONUS, please kindly follow the instruction and fill your detail on this link ----> www.mystellar.org/thread-820.html
(because the vote is anonymous, we can't know whom is vote and their amount of RISE, therefor we need some details to ledger and measure the vote weight)
(if anyone wish to stay anonymous, unfortunately not eliglible to claim the forged tokens and Extra Bonus, we thank you for your effort to help protecting RISE from dumper)

(Makesure you vote for both userID, to maximize your income)
McVenture

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 12:34:53 AM

Below a list of candidates who already submitted their proposals:

Darkoth89
Aetsen
lulworm
neiq
cointrader83
mody1996
hagie
bitcoinuserz
cookiepool
Kalwan
Lokesh

http://forum.rise.vision/topic/79/proposal-to-delegate/2

Delegate to propose = (2 userID)
1. myStellar.org
2. san2ok

Who am i?
im only a man that love helping people, and love cryptocurrency

Why vote for me?
I still believe in the RISE project and want to learn securing the blockchain, im not a dumper, and not making a quick buck. as you can see on the top account list. http://explorer.rise.vision/topAccounts ,
im one of community backers, we fight to keep the price UP, so all of us could have a bit restful sleep.
(obviously im not the only one, specially to the date 14sep16, whom important such lonerusher, lokesh8, and jonsn0w)
(some might feel different, and down, but i personally still have hopes for RISE, we will make them believe and RISE UP again)

What i am offering?
1. We help each other, need help from members and backers,
keeping me meaning, i have obligation and feel a bit responsible to keeping “our interest safe”,
also i help promoting our RISE, hopefully we could have more and more backers keeping the price UP,
also help building the community

TOTAL 50% SHARE PROFIT=
2. DELEGATE PROFIT - 20% will be shared proportionally; Voter's RISE account will be carefully observed for other EXTRA BONUS
3. PUNISHMENT - Any voter whom SELL his RISE, will also decrease his earning, and may forfeit their chance to have EXTRA BONUS, the punishment will be lifted after 2months (2x 30days).

EXTRA BONUS=
4. LOYALTY BONUS - Any voter that is not a dumper, will get EXTRA BONUS 10% proportionally/month
(as long never sell/move your RISE, you will always get LOYALTY BONUS; If you sell you forfeit the chance to earn BONUS for 2months)
5. UP BONUS - Any voter Raising his ownership of RISE by BUYING the price UP, will get UP BONUS 10% proportionally/month (you must BUY each month minimum 50usd)
(if you didn’t buy/increase, you didn’t get any UP BONUS; However if you sell/decrease you forfeit the chance to earn bonus for 2months, to join this program, you can buy/increase again after 2months)

6. LOTTERY BONUS - Any voter that never sell/move RISE out of their account for 1year (365days) will get 10% x 12months LOTTERY BONUS (this will be on segregated account and can be observe by anyone, any winners that lasted over 365days will get the share of this pool proportionally between the winners)

@San2ok, thank you for your Delegate proposal! You've been added to the list.

McVenture

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:05:37 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 10:28:49 AM by McVenture

RISE Delegate Rewards Overview

Delegates on the RISE 2.0 network will earn the following rewards for running
and maintaining a well-functioning RISE node on their server/vps:

Year 1: Each active delegate receives 15 RISE per generated block on the chain
Year 2: Each active delegate receives 12 RISE per generated block on the chain
Year 3: Each active delegate receives 9 RISE per generated block on the chain
Year 4: Each active delegate receives 6 RISE per generated block on the chain
Year 5: Each active delegate receives 3 RISE per generated block on the chain
Year 6+: No more rewards per block but transaction fees only

Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: