Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653213 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

Hey McVenture. When can we expect a new update and what will it be about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lokesh8

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:39:05 PM

Im a large Investor in RISE

Guys i can't hate and cry as i have to much invested in Rise to turn away...like a few others i have nattered to...its still early days for Crypto so I am in for the long haul

So I Invested in Rise at ICO time and after as the price was dropping and still believe its alive and kicking, I have not heard anything that has changed my mind,  I do know that they had a set back and the developer that was working on Rise 2.0 was asked to leave as he was not a completer and finisher (my trait as in Belbin Team roles).  And a new developer was sourced and is looking at the code base, The 2 remaining Rise founders have gone back to there original plan to release a LISK clone,  and are calling it RISE CLASSIC (Rises tactical solution), so the most urgent task is to release RISE CLASSIC (Lisk clone) and get it working, and in the future look at the strategic solution which is Rise 2.0 but that could be some time away. so my understanding is Phase 1 - Rise Classic ....Phase 2 - Get 101 Delegates ready.....Phase 3...Get Forging... Phase 4....Look at Rise 2.0 options and build.

Their plan is to get DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake) working as a baseline product and get the Delegated/Forging service up and running, Thats what i want to do ...get Forging(mining).

The old developer did complete the SDK's as indicated in the white Paper https://github.com/RiseVision/Documentation/blob/master/whitepaper.md

some of the Developers SDK's
Rise Javascript SDK
Rise Python SDK
Rise Ruby SDK
Rise C# SDK
Rise Java SDK

But looking to the future i'm keeping my options open. And will try my best to support Rise ..... In it to win it ......or winner winner chicken dinner... I have rolled my dice

Peace

Kasplant

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

Press release is ready.

I see most distribution services work with paypal or CC. Can someone who support the cause contact me so I can transfer the funds and he/she starts distribution?

Can you send me the press release ?

Please be a little more patient.
I've justpaid a guy to double check it and publish it on large news outlets/press release centres.
I know it took some time from my side, but as stated the PR is ready, publishing it will take no more then a day or 2 (I was promised)

Guys i can't hate and cry as i have to much invested in Rise to turn away...like a few others i have nattered to...its still early days for Crypto so I am in for the long haul

So I Invested in Rise at ICO time and after as the price was dropping and still believe its alive and kicking, I have not heard anything that has changed my mind,  I do know that they had a set back and the developer that was working on Rise 2.0 was asked to leave as he was not a completer and finisher (my trait as in Belbin Team roles).  And a new developer was sourced and is looking at the code base, The 2 remaining Rise founders have gone back to there original plan to release a LISK clone,  and are calling it RISE CLASSIC (Rises tactical solution), so the most urgent task is to release RISE CLASSIC (Lisk clone) and get it working, and in the future look at the strategic solution which is Rise 2.0 but that could be some time away. so my understanding is Phase 1 - Rise Classic ....Phase 2 - Get 101 Delegates ready.....Phase 3...Get Forging... Phase 4....Look at Rise 2.0 options and build.

Their plan is to get DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake) working as a baseline product and get the Delegated/Forging service up and running, Thats what i want to do ...get Forging(mining).

The old developer did complete the SDK's as indicated in the white Paper https://github.com/RiseVision/Documentation/blob/master/whitepaper.md

Rise Javascript SDK
Rise Python SDK
Rise Ruby SDK
Rise C# SDK
Rise Java SDK

But looking to the future i'm keeping my options open. And will try my best to support Rise ..... In it to win it ......or winner winner chicken dinner... I have rolled my dice

Peace

I feel very sad for you. Like many others you will probably lose quite some money. But giving false hope is not good either.
Please sit down and considered the facts
- Rise has been dumping coins on bittrex on day 1,2,3. That's a fact because no other investors (even a whale) won't sell that fast under the ICO Price with this large amount of RISE (probably a couple of hundred thousand dollars win for the RISE team.
- Justin use ICO funds to launch his own company: 200k lost
- Steven after feeling the pressure starting tweeting again about RISE
- Alty has been involved in other scams
Both scamsters keep paying them self for literary NO work delivered. None. another 100k lost

The current plan on the table is to clone LISK.

What in your right mind do you think when investors see this coin? Or an exchange for that matter?
Integrating, investors a coin which has fraudulent founders?
No community support?
No innovation?

Exactly, there is no incentive. Not now, not for the future not ever. At least for the investors.
The founders will get a nice time earning hundred of thousands of dollars, but their name will be blacklisted. Period!
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:44:46 PM

Rise Javascript SDK
Rise Python SDK
Rise Ruby SDK
Rise C# SDK
Rise Java SDK

Peace

Not only you are large investor in RISE, I have checked the investor list, there are people who invested 50 BTC, 30 BTC, 20 BTC, and so forth. We have to face the coin is scam since the launch, remember the bad launch? They couldn't handle the launch well, their outsource company ripped off the money.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Lokesh8

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

What ever.......... life goes on .... but i refuse to cry about it ...and if i have been scammed my loss ..... BTC has/will served me well and i will hold onto my remaining BTC.. will not give it away to ICO's
CoconutMojito

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:05:55 AM

What ever.......... life goes on .... but i refuse to cry about it ...and if i have been scammed my loss ..... BTC has/will served me well and i will hold onto my remaining BTC.. will not give it away to ICO's
Hey Lokesh. Good to see you on the forum.

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

its very sad Justin use ICO funds to launch his own company
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:59:37 PM

Rise was my worst investment last year. I wander what coin will it be in 2017?
san2ok

Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:52:40 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 11:47:06 PM by san2ok

CLOAK #54 is shining among top 100 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/ this was a hopeless coin too
it sure takes time to recover https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/team.html

RISE  #155 not really ZERO with no results, it will have its time too to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/

im trying to be FAIR, mark this, there is no SCAM anymore in RISE,
no more ICO to scam, they can only do so if they dump the RISE that dev are holding, which they are not/haven't done it (LET'S WATCH THEM TOGETHER !!)
http://explorer.rise.vision/address/12742173876007274079R Alty
http://explorer.rise.vision/address/13102210407944929481R if im not mistaken there is more?
so crying SCAM is not helping anything, what RISE have now only moving up, and delivers
gave alty and scifi time to make things right

i intentionally quote below so everyone can see there is hope
despite the drama, below 5SDKs are not all the development, its just the context is "How are you going to add the other types of programming to Rise?"

How are you going to add the other types of programming to Rise?

I'm curious to know ... Smiley

dont they already add it?

Yes, there are already 5 basic alpha versions of SDKs (software development kits) available, namely for C#, JAVA, Ruby, Node.js and Python.  Download them on Github.

In fact, the Rise desktop wallet developed by Mody1996 made use of the Rise SDK for C#.

Newer versions of the SDKs will need to be developed though, especially to keep them compatible with the latest LSK code base.

and this is our friend
lokesh8 http://explorer.rise.vision/address/4732783005719704103R
lordrusher http://explorer.rise.vision/address/14488868891381395457R he still have around 2million more in bittrex
McVenture

Activity: 378

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:16:02 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 12:38:06 AM by McVenture

Hey Geenstijl,  

Aside from an interesting announcement that you can expect to receive over the next week, the next major update will be when Rise releases forging to the community after it has been updated with the latest LSK code. This might sound like a trivial task to accomplish, however it's not a matter of a few mouse clicks. The VM nodes that run for the 101 delegates to keep the blockchain and network secure and sustained need to be brought up to specs, the LSK code itself needs a lot of skinning and customizing for Rise (not everything can be fixed with a simple "search and replace"), the different software elements (wallet, explorer, delegates, nodes) need to be customized for Rise. All this is being worked on right now by our new dev. He has set up a testnet and is making the necessary changes and updates. Thorough testing is required as well. After testnet is stable and ready to go mainnet, documentation will be released so the community can immediately start setting up their own nodes and become Delegates which will also position them to win one of the prizes made available through the Rise Delegate Contest announced earlier.

RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

Hey Geenstijl,  

Aside from an interesting announcement that you can expect to receive over the next week, the next major update will be when Rise releases forging to the community after it has been updated with the latest LSK code. This might sound like a trivial task to accomplish, however it's not a matter of a few mouse clicks. The VM nodes that run for the 101 delegates to keep the blockchain and network secure and sustained need to be brought up to specs, the LSK code itself needs a lot of skinning and customizing for Rise (not everything can be fixed with a simple "search and replace"), the different software elements (wallet, explorer, delegates, nodes) need to be customized for Rise. All this is being worked on right now by our new dev. He has set up a testnet and is making the necessary changes and updates. Thorough testing is required as well. After testnet is stable and ready to go mainnet, documentation will be released so the community can immediately start setting up their own nodes and become Delegates which will also position them to win one of the prizes made available through the Rise Delegate Contest announced earlier.

Thanks for showing you guys are still working on it, when devs stay silent for too long I always start to worry, I almost believed the scam accusations.

I'll become a delegate soon and ask some people at Shift to help too.
Undland
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

The Plan: sell Rise for BTC1700 on ICO, dump Rise to -90%, buy back all ICO Rise for BTC170, "Develop is over.  But we glad to return funds to investors for ico price. Sowwy Sad".
Geenstijl
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Maybe we will see some pre-DPC drama price-levels again. Little bit of buy support popping up again.
tradwork

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

Rise slowly turns into exciting story and captures investor's attention. It would be possible to avoid having to become project designed by a damaged brain chimpanzees.

if ever i concern do not spoil your mind with those things which you do not understand and be punctual with your effort.
san2ok

Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:53:51 PM

Hey Geenstijl,  

im gonna need dummy 1click tutorial for delegate, never done this before
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:59:07 PM

Soon we are waiting for another useless Lisk fork ARK.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
McVenture

Activity: 378

RISE Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 12:38:28 AM

It won't be just a few clicks, but we'll make sure to create a clear step-by-step guide that will be easy enough to follow for most people on how to set up their Delegate Nodes.

Kasplant

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:19:49 AM

CLOAK #54 is shining among top 100 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/ this was a hopeless coin too
it sure takes time to recover https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/team.html

RISE  #155 not really ZERO with no results, it will have its time too to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rise/

im trying to be FAIR, mark this, there is no SCAM anymore in RISE,
no more ICO to scam, they can only do so if they dump the RISE that dev are holding, which they are not/haven't done it (LET'S WATCH THEM TOGETHER !!)
http://explorer.rise.vision/address/12742173876007274079R Alty
http://explorer.rise.vision/address/13102210407944929481R if im not mistaken there is more?
so crying SCAM is not helping anything, what RISE have now only moving up, and delivers
gave alty and scifi time to make things right

i intentionally quote below so everyone can see there is hope
despite the drama, below 5SDKs are not all the development, its just the context is "How are you going to add the other types of programming to Rise?"

How are you going to add the other types of programming to Rise?

I'm curious to know ... Smiley

dont they already add it?

Yes, there are already 5 basic alpha versions of SDKs (software development kits) available, namely for C#, JAVA, Ruby, Node.js and Python.  Download them on Github.

In fact, the Rise desktop wallet developed by Mody1996 made use of the Rise SDK for C#.

Newer versions of the SDKs will need to be developed though, especially to keep them compatible with the latest LSK code base.

and this is our friend
lokesh8 http://explorer.rise.vision/address/4732783005719704103R
lordrusher http://explorer.rise.vision/address/14488868891381395457R he still have around 2million more in bittrex

Hello my retard friend, You should seek some help. Promoting bogus stories will not get your money back.
Didn't you know that none of the Rise Developers can actually promote or do marketing?

Yes, you, me us invested in a group of morons who are not even capable to do 1 thing good.

Alty, Cormac Lucking was involved in Cloack too. But then they got a new team and voila it went up.

So let's got deeper into Cormac Lucking. He has been a serial scammer. Even worse then Justin. Who just got 100k.

Today I am happy to announce that The Rise Scam is official and it is going mainstream.
@Cormac, Justin, Steven and Frank it's time for a little repentance. Some kind of fun for investors. 1700 BTC is a lot.

But hell if you can think what just  0.115 BTC can do you would instantly left your yacht and actually go programming.
Oh wait you can't.

Payback is a bitch
The paypal guy did was one of us. A guy whom you scammed and he did a lot of free things but gave more ideas how to hurt you back.

More when we release the press release.

Kasplant

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

It won't be just a few clicks, but we'll make sure to create a clear step-by-step guide that will be easy enough to follow for most people on how to set up their Delegate Nodes.

You are right Frank Thijsen. We should make it easy for the common man.
The next venture will be to register a domain and pay for 30 years with a simple HTML website, where your names as a scammer will be displayed.

1700 BTC is a lot of money you guys scammed from us.
But you idiots forgot that if we can bring up 1.7 million, we can also pay hosting for 30 years worth like
30 x 10 = 300 dollars for a domain
30 x 30 = 900 dollars for hosting

and tag your names till infinity!

You play dirty we play dirty!
rolik2001

Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:18:31 AM

This coin is scam and died ((( because 1 year and we dont see any good news ((
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: