Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - Full PoS - 15%  (Read 58896 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 01:36:35 AM

I received a response from Bittrex. The same automated response everyone else receives.

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Jun 19, 11:08 PDT

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
For real time chat with the Bittrex team and other crypto-currency enthusiasts, join our slack at http://slack.bittrex.com  

I'm not paying 3btc to guarantee a listing when that money can go to so many more aspects of this project.  Thats 6 years of Coin Payments acceptance, 20 years of web hosting for www.Usedgpus.com, the whole premine @ current prices. If Bittrex adds us it will be on our own merits in time.

We have a large twitter following and I'm not on IRC . . if anyone else is on IRC in Bittrex channel throw GPU coin out there !!!

you mean they are asking 3btc just so they will list a coin? damn! exchange is really a good business.
we'll I've already voted on c-cex. hope it will be there soon.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:42:13 AM

I received a response from Bittrex. The same automated response everyone else receives.

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
For real time chat with the Bittrex team and other crypto-currency enthusiasts, join our slack at http://slack.bittrex.com  

I'm not paying 3btc to guarantee a listing when that money can go to so many more aspects of this project.  Thats 6 years of Coin Payments acceptance, 20 years of web hosting for www.Usedgpus.com, the whole premine @ current prices. If Bittrex adds us it will be on our own merits in time.

We have a large twitter following and I'm not on IRC . . if anyone else is on IRC in Bittrex channel throw GPU coin out there !!!

Being on IRC is so simple.
 Nobody is on IRC per se; you simply log in and join the channel.  No software needed.
Go here with your web browser: https://webchat.freenode.net/
Enter your nickname (I suggest white92d15b7) and the channel (#bittrex) - boom! You're on IRC.

Once you're there, type in
Code:
/msg nickserv register [password] [your@email.address.com]
without the brackets and verify your nick via the email.  Now you have protected your chosen nickname and you will be able to have ops in the channels you create.  Once you have completed that simply join a channel that doesn't yet exist ie
Code:
/join #GPUcoin
and you will be the channel operator.  Set the topic like this
Code:
/topic GPUcoin is now staking
Leave the window open on your desktop and have some conversations.

You're the dev so I'm sure people would prefer to speak directly with you if you have the time.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:37:54 AM

^^^
Just found out the channel #GPUcoin is already registered to a nickname yoster
You wont get ops on that channel.  Perhaps another similar channel name would work?
white92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:23:24 AM

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16

3 Btc to guarantee a listing !

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

you mean they are asking 3btc just so they will list a coin? damn! exchange is really a good business.
we'll I've already voted on c-cex. hope it will be there soon.

Altcoin11

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:21:52 AM

My wallet shows "moneysupply" : 46272141

Explorer shows Coin Supply (GPU) 45095886

Coinmarketcap shows 34,043,255

Huh
white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:59:45 AM

My wallet shows "moneysupply" : 46272141

Explorer shows Coin Supply (GPU) 45095886

Coinmarketcap shows 34,043,255

Huh

Your wallet is most accurate. Coinmarketcap shows 34,043,255 which is available supply, coinmarket cap doesnt count the premine in available coins. thats why it says 46 million in total.

white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

I'm watching coin market cap to see if coin supply is rising with staking.

The real shitty deal is were relying on an unreliable block explorer.  The same guy who runs the block explorer runs one of the faucets.  That faucet has not been working for weeks ? I sent alot of GPU to that guy to keep the faucet up. Where's the GPU I sent to keep that running ?  I think if the faucet is down, there should be some refund.

I sent 60 000 GPU to the other faucet, its still up and running with 50 000 left.

Im offering another bounty if someone can make me a block explorer like the Hodl one.  I'm not impressed with the first one.

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:36:17 PM

The hold explorer is bad ass. Made by user fuzzybawls.

00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 08:48:15 PM

The real shitty deal is were relying on an unreliable block explorer.  The same guy who runs the block explorer runs one of the faucets.  That faucet has not been working for weeks ? I sent alot of GPU to that guy to keep the faucet up. Where's the GPU I sent to keep that running ?  I think if the faucet is down, there should be some refund.

I sent 60 000 GPU to the other faucet, its still up and running with 50 000 left.

Im offering another bounty if someone can make me a block explorer like the Hodl one.  I'm not impressed with the first one.

I may have remembered wrong when i sent back the coins from yobit, but the rest is safe in my personal wallet.
And the faucet will be up as long as people keep using it Smiley

I can look into the blockexplorer too, but i wont promise anything

white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:53:37 PM

I may have remembered wrong when i sent back the coins from yobit, but the rest is safe in my personal wallet.

Thanks so much for your support, I wasn't talking about your faucet, the other faucet is hosted by another guy who also hosts the block explorer. thats where the issues Lie

Keep up your great work, much appreciated.  I hope We draw the traffic you need to keep it alive Smiley 

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:04:25 PM

Thanks so much for your support, I wasn't talking about your faucet, the other faucet is hosted by another guy who also hosts the block explorer. thats where the issues Lie

Keep up your great work, much appreciated.  I hope We draw the traffic you need to keep it alive Smiley 

he uses iquidus explorer, very easy to set up and you have a server for your website. if it is possible to install mongo db and so on, you can run it on your own.
documentation on https://github.com/iquidus/explorer is all you need.

on the actual explorer a reindex would fit the problem, i guess.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:29:13 AM

seem like you need more users part of your team.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

blzflkn

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:01:19 AM

Anyone else having trouble getting their GPU's off of yobit?  Cry

It's getting close to 2 hours now and my withdrawal is showing "In process".  I sent a support ticket already and I can't cancel the withdrawal either, so there's nothing more I can do than wait as its stake is wasted before god knows when they resolve it...  Roll Eyes
Altcoin11

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:06:13 AM

It's getting close to 2 hours now and my withdrawal is showing "In process".  I sent a support ticket already and I can't cancel the withdrawal either, so there's nothing more I can do than wait as its stake is wasted before god knows when they resolve it...  Roll Eyes
Their wallet shows Wallet status: Delayed (102577 blocks) and we are now at block 102740. So apparently they have some problem.
blzflkn

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:14:57 AM

Okay, thank you very much. At least it isn't just a "me" issue; those are the worst.
white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:58:02 AM

seem like you need more users part of your team.

Yeah another person or two would be helpful!

white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:29:43 AM

Yobit GPU wallet synced back up and online

blzflkn

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:10:37 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 03:14:13 PM by blzflkn

And yet, my withdrawal is still "in process".  Angry
Edit: Finally went through.
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 12:16:13 PM

Its the second most used faucet almost everyday, so i guess its alive and blooming Smiley

he uses iquidus explorer, very easy to set up and you have a server for your website. if it is possible to install mongo db and so on, you can run it on your own.
documentation on https://github.com/iquidus/explorer is all you need.

on the actual explorer a reindex would fit the problem, i guess.

Yeah i have been looking into it. Will check out a few others too Spectra and some others looks alot better.
Mr indecisive needs some time to choose wich one he likes best. lol

white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:08:10 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 01:20:48 PM by white92d15b7

Anyone here want some GPU to assist me in setting up a new block explorer ? Can it be hosted on Usedgpus.com, there's lots of bandwidth left there, and space on the server?

Also, paper wallet.  Anyone want to work on that ?  follow these steps and when you get to # 9 send it to me and I will host it @ paperwallet.usedgpus.com

https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/wiki/How-to-add-a-new-currency

Were also accepting volunteers Smiley You have a good idea? you can carry it out? The more people involved the greater the interest will be and we all benefit as a whole in the long run.  A community for the people by the people. 

PM Me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: