Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - Full PoS - 15%  (Read 58896 times)
justkid

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:56:53 PM

Ha! Ha! Its ok, I don't blame you for being suspicious. A lot of those big buys in the last two days were mine. Unfortunately I missed the POW phase, as I only came across this thread recently. I was attempting to buy about 1 million GPU coins and leave them staking in my wallet. And yeah, I never normally post things on bitcointalk (I usually just read stuff), but I wanted to find out what went wrong and try save anyone else from the same fate. Im not crying any tears cos I have quite a lot of btc accumulated and losing 2btc worth of coins is annoying, but not end of the world for me. I spend a lot of time looking for smaller projects with potential and when I find one I will throw some money at it. I was in Yobit chat yesterday and after speaking to a couple guys about what could have gone wrong, I realised it was most likely the wallet download, so I didn't feel the need to file a support ticket. (I believe their support is not great anyways)
Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:26:57 PM

Its good to see GPU taking off, it sucks that coins got stolen though.

There are too many low life pieces of shit who take what doesnt belong to them these days.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:07:51 PM

Ha! Ha! Its ok, I don't blame you for being suspicious. A lot of those big buys in the last two days were mine. Unfortunately I missed the POW phase, as I only came across this thread recently. I was attempting to buy about 1 million GPU coins and leave them staking in my wallet. And yeah, I never normally post things on bitcointalk (I usually just read stuff), but I wanted to find out what went wrong and try save anyone else from the same fate. Im not crying any tears cos I have quite a lot of btc accumulated and losing 2btc worth of coins is annoying, but not end of the world for me. I spend a lot of time looking for smaller projects with potential and when I find one I will throw some money at it. I was in Yobit chat yesterday and after speaking to a couple guys about what could have gone wrong, I realised it was most likely the wallet download, so I didn't feel the need to file a support ticket. (I believe their support is not great anyways)

Quite the story.
Care to screen shot those buys?

twitter @antiiclimax
white92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:07:12 AM

Quite the story.

the hacking of my account happened just aBout 12 hours ago . .  there is no yesterday, no one knew anything was wrong untill you posted this morning asking someone to check the wallet download.

Im still on the fence, your too up in this thread with a happy go lucky attitude . . like your playing along.   Im not a fan

you said you didn't touch WOW or IBank . .  yesterday you discovered this . .  it happened today, no matter what meridian your on . .

I dont care who anyone is . .if you lose 1300+ US dollars your gonna make a fuss as to where that went.... thats a little more than annoying.

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:11:14 AM

Quite the story.

the hacking of my account happened just aBout 12 hours ago . .  there is no yesterday, no one knew anything was wrong untill you posted this morning asking someone to check the wallet download.

Im still on the fence, your too up in this thread with a happy go lucky attitude . . like your playing along.   Im not a fan

you said you didn't touch WOW or IBank . .  yesterday you discovered this . .  it happened today, no matter what meridian your on . .

I dont care who anyone is . .if you lose 1300+ US dollars your gonna make a fuss as to where that went.... thats a little more than annoying.

His grammar screams delinquent.

twitter @antiiclimax
white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:17:25 AM

and when he posted this morning saying that he tried to download the wallet today . . then in the back story it was yesterday . . and he talked to guys on yobit to see what went wrong . .

My apologies once again if im crawling out the wrong branch . . .but if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck . .

HAHA sorry if i look suspicious . . .buddy not one harsh word over losing a couple grand . .  . . its all a laugh to you . .

white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:23:56 AM

Nothing against my faithful followers, the project will go on.  This is like a Chris Rock Skit . . the neighbor who robs you (after u tell NO ONE) comes over and says "heard ya got robbed"

white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:52:05 AM

***My comments directly from another thread******

Re: [ANN][WOW] WoW Coin x11 Pow/Pos High Interest and Random Blocks!
Today at 12:42:00 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #55
Quote from: AmoreJaz on July 19, 2016, 11:36:05 PM
there are about 5 or 6 active Trojan wallets going around at the moment and its incredible how they are all doing the exact same thing . gosh isnt anyone able to be honest anymore?

Yeah because its the same idiot making all these new shit coins  . . . . the same idiot ordering them from walletbuilders . . . we know there all wallet builders coins ..  perhaps the connection is wallet builders them selves. . . if it isnt wallet builders, then wallet builders should step up and make a name for themselves and divulge who had ordered WOW, Shrek, Air, SOS, RIO, IBANK, FIRK . . . and the other 5+ i cant think of their name . . firexcoin, exit, enter......

Coolindark released a coolindark coin . . .. looks identical to the others . . . right down to how they set up GIT

same with Bitcoinpool.us . . there the first one in there with a pool for all these . .

Crypto world is a very small world . . . its the same group of people doing the same shady shit . . . I have been here for a year . . . I'm the first new coin from a UNIQUE new developer in a long time

Being in this world and seeing the shit go down . .. i havent seen this shit like the past 2 weeks ever . . . .When did it become a fuck everyone else in the ass free for all ?

p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:35:02 AM

For what it's worth, I did see someone in Yobit saying they got hacked and lost a bunch of coins. Not 100% sure it was him though.
justkid

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:56:23 AM

Yes that was me. I couldn't figure out where the hack came from. I wasn't sure if it was something to do with Yobit or whether it was the GPU wallet I had tried to install. Somebody named 'lucky89' (something like that) told me they had the same windows wallet and that it was working just fine, so i started doing some google searching to try see if other people had lost coins on the exchange. It was only when I saw the dev's post on iBankCoin, that I started thinking that maybe the hacker had compromised the download link to the windows wallet.
white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:47:52 AM

I will put the proper wallet links up tomorrow, been busy for a couple days.

white92d15b7 (OP)

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:30:25 AM

Wallet links are UP again!

isamamin

Activity: 263

semux

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:35:19 AM

Wallet links are UP again!

Thanks dev Smiley

Hope GPU Coin can now continue it's rise, we had a pretty good week!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Whitey92d15b7

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:55:16 AM

Hey don't download the wallet.  This is white92d15b7  my account was hacked.  I do not have access to it.  Can't get my password.  Someone else posted that wallet...

Do not download the wallet.

They changed my password and secret question and my email.  I'm going to need a mods help to get it back. 
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 12:00:48 PM

Hey don't download the wallet.  This is white92d15b7  my account was hacked.  I do not have access to it.  Can't get my password.  Someone else posted that wallet...

They changed my password and secret question and my email.  I'm going to need a mods help to get it back. 

wtf is going on these days?

my server is under heavy attack too. so sorry for downtime on the faucets

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:07:55 PM

Yea sure like the dev didn't change his password after the hack...

I think this is just a FUD attempt to get even cheaper coins.

They are still cheap at C-cex now!!
Whitey92d15b7

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:09:01 PM

No idea what's up lately.... the last few weeks since all these scrypt shit coins came out from the same guy everything has gone to shit.  People have too much time on their hands.

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE WALLET OR USE ANY LINKS IN THE ANN

This is me.  I have had many conversations with many of the gpu supporters.  The password was changed, they took it anyway.  If you don't believe this is me and the account was taken over then send me a pm and ask me something from our talks.

If you really don't believe me then download that wallet and when your in the same boat as me losing all your shit left right and center....  catch me on yobit, or pm me at this account for a slack invite.... DM me on Twitter. .. catch me on UsedGpus.com.... open a support ticket there.... there are 20 ways to reach me at least that weren't compromised
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:13:46 PM

They changed my password and secret question and my email.  I'm going to need a mods help to get it back.  

Yea sure like the dev didn't change his password after the hack...

I think this is just a FUD attempt to get even cheaper coins.

They are still cheap at C-cex now!!

look at this and be quiet...
https://virustotal.com/en/file/586aff1ae68dc6cfb99a15db97de2e5806debe0b4cb043ee0ad4fefa0fb90c14/analysis/1469189360/

42/53, jackpot...
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:14:48 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 01:55:40 PM by xhomerx10

What about the ANNs in other languages?
Have those links been comprised?

Okay I see they are all the same URL but in most, the direct links are broken so the text would have to be copied and pasted.  It might prevent a total newb from getting hacked.

Final Edit:  The links in the other language ANNs point to the original download whereas the link in this thread was changed to point to a different URL containing the malware.  I originally thought the file at mega had been replaced.
 This is a bad situation, Dev lost his bitcointalk account, had his personal computer compromised and lost his personal stake in GPUcoin.

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:36:45 PM

I have spoke to actual GPU DEV. The newbie account is him and the warning of hack [ANN] and bogus wallet is true. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT WALLET FROM [ANN].

CONTACT SUPPORT FROM USEDGPUS.COM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: