Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:17:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RollinCoin.com - bitcoin Head or Tail game [provably fair] WIN 300% in second!  (Read 8194 times)
rambeazle

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:42:42 AM

WARNING:

who placed bet 2016-05-05 before 21:30
please refund wins.

our system have been bug..

Thanks!

Good luck!

HAHAHAHHAAHAH
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:52:26 AM

I don't know why, but I just sent some coins to your 3x "Heads" address and I have already got 1 confirmation but I cannot see its result in the last 20 result list. Why is it so?
How much time does it take to list the bet status on the page?

I NEED THE OWNER TO CONFIRM THAT IS THE WEBSITE STILL ACTIVE?

WTF, the house edge on 2x and 3x multiplier is so high, are your bettors really enjoy betting on your site? they might be killer in a short time if they dont see your very high house edge :/
Even the house edge on 1.2x is massive.
stoneage

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:58:21 AM

I dont understand how this works. its a good idea if you roll the coin in transparent like fishbitfish.
i will try sometime goodluck.

the hash of your bet will determine if you win or lose. check their provably fair system on how it works

http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair.html

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:25:13 AM

I dont understand how this works. its a good idea if you roll the coin in transparent like fishbitfish.

the hash of your bet will determine if you win or lose. check their provably fair system on how it works

The very first line on that page states "Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work." lol.

fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:33:34 AM

That thread of full of fun to read there and statement about their provably fair system made my day, Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work. After hacker attack, we create new provably fair system, Game works well and you can play now! Good luck!
What is mean by this Game works well and you can play now ??
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:56:28 AM

How did i loose this bet ? https://blockchain.info/tx/f1743381e196ce3296432493411dd4b8c44d782865e577d57a428fbd6796a33f

In the transaction the first two digits "1" and "7" both were ODD and I had sent this tx to the green address, so according to the rules, I should have won it.
Why did I loose it then?
KingOfBet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:02:00 PM

Hi i send my coins to head address it has 1 confirmation, how do i know if i won?
is there a flash like it will flip? Shocked

see result table.
for result no need confirmation and see it instant..
KingOfBet

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:06:40 PM

The very first line on that page states "Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work." lol.

Yeh,
because 2016-05-05 i won a lot btc))) cool system)
KingOfBet

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:08:31 PM

That thread of full of fun to read there and statement about their provably fair system made my day, Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work. After hacker attack, we create new provably fair system, Game works well and you can play now! Good luck!

i played today and all wins receive..
thanks!
RollinCoin.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:07:56 PM

It's mean that site works and you can gamble..

yes, old provably fair is bad. Hackers generated hash and get wins every bet..

now we will change provably fair to MD5 hash.
it's better resolve.

Thanks!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:43:37 PM

it's better resolve.

Thanks!
It is nice knowing that you keep making sure that the site is always okay this action might help us secure our bet thank you for updating your player this game is the simplest game  that I know more power sir and thank you for sharing. Good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:28:29 AM

it's better resolve.

Thanks!
Please explain on the probably fair page that how are you finally deciding if the bet wins or looses, if you are not ready to explain then your site is very close to be called a scam.

I also want refund for my 0.004BTC that I lost because of your crooked up system and incomplete documentation of your provably fair system.
Bitraker

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:31:12 AM

Hi I bet on your site and didnt receive my win I won 2 X . My transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/97358c2e48ca8434714d84c1f5755cf7f02c1530712008d1dbf039e5f0221ef8
 My number was both odd. I want my .004. Don't put money here until he pay because I win.
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:13:31 AM

Hi I bet on your site and didnt receive my win I won 2 X . My transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/97358c2e48ca8434714d84c1f5755cf7f02c1530712008d1dbf039e5f0221ef8
 My number was both odd. I want my .004. Don't put money here until he pay because I win.

Hi,
You lose sir, please read provably fair.. we creating new provably fair system..
http://s32.postimg.org/mrqdv5hz9/Screenshot_1.png

stoneage

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:17:55 AM

Hi,
You lose sir, please read provably fair.. we creating new provably fair system..

based on your provably fair system, that bet should be a winner because of 9 and 7 both being odd numbers unless you are trying to cheat to get free money from players on your site?

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:25:38 AM

Hi,

That is really strange to see what is happening on that site, you must disable betting option during this maintenance phase and it would be better to avoid this kind of confusing, i am not convinced what you said about your provably fair system you should pay to this person as per previous system.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:33:14 AM

please read provably fair.. we creating new provably fair system..

So how does your game work now? If you cannot tell us how the bet result is determined, it simply means your site is NOT provably fair.

RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:42:48 AM

Hi,
http://s32.postimg.org/mrqdv5hz9/Screenshot_1.png

based on your provably fair system, that bet should be a winner because of 9 and 7 both being odd numbers unless you are trying to cheat to get free money from players on your site?

No cheat!

It posted on site:
"Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work. After hacker attack, we create new provably fair system.
Game works well and you can play now! Good luck!"

we soon add new provably fair and see it.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:04:16 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:
"Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work. After hacker attack, we create new provably fair system.

well it is just a matter of luck that hacker place this site in a doubtful position but i hope after the new system runs with provably fair dev can prove that this betting site is honest and works properly good luck to us all.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
stoneage

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:25:18 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

no cheat? if you are not cheating your players then can you show us your new provably fair system on how it works? and i wonder how could the hacker hack your site and provide winning hashes since it depends on the blockchain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: