Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 54001 times)
_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:34:19 PM

easy just her the price chart and say I bought here low and I plan to sell high... based on historical price

ask her if it makes sense lol
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:23:15 AM

Well if it was me Ill say to her that bitcoin is an online currency that goes up and down in terms of value, and a good thing to invest in. But I would not convince her to use it, if she's interested well I would not stop her from using bitcoin. If she's not interested, then ok, fine by me.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:30:20 AM

the best way to explain to my girlfriend btc was to easy.. she was bored and not listen anything. that's it
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:18:35 AM

the best way to explain to my girlfriend btc was to easy.. she was bored and not listen anything. that's it
Lol, You were lucky probably, Suppose that one day the price goes to the moon and certainly you will not want that she remember what you said,  Anyway if you share with her your  pc or device there is not much you can do, She ends up spending its.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:32:04 AM

give her some bitcoin as a gift and then tell her about it and show her how much bitcoin is worth and how much it is rising.

also you can tell her about gyft so that she can get some good discounts by using bitcoin.

to the moon with bitcoin...
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:41:36 AM

I think it is not necessary to wait until she was lying or not doing anything. if bitcoin have systems that make him amazed
I'm sure whatever the time. she would be interested

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:05:02 AM

To be simple i will only tell her this,," baby come join me in earning bitcoin ,lets save for our future."

That is a pretty cheesy statement in my opinion... It just sounds way too scammy to say to your girlfriend lol... She'd think that you're scamming her out of her life savings, and leave you xD

I could be wrong. I think the best way to tell your GF about BTC is get her to use it. Send her some gifts in BTC.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:27:41 AM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

i think that you should tell your girlfriend about bitcoins same way as you would tell about them to any other guy or friend, you should tell what is bitcoin at first

and then tell her how bitcoin is good and how it is easy to send money or pay for something, then tell how bitcoin is safe and show some stores that accepts bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:39:04 AM

Why do you want to tell your girlfriend about bitcoin. Dude! keep something secret.

If she knows that you are holding a treasure chest, it will be emptied in no time.

Don't tell your girlfriend about bitcoin and store it in a safe location for future. Because girlfriends doesn't come with time guaranty but money surely do.
If your girl is not an asshole, then she'll probably not going to do that and might help you earn too(if she understand what you're trying to tell her). You're the one who very much know your girlfriend, so you know her attitudes and other things. So before you tell her about bitcoin you should know too how she's going to react with it.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:12:48 AM

Grin Grin lmao . why do you need to tell your girlfriend about bitcoin ? is she interested to know about it ? i think she is suspecting you that you are getting busy with other girl . well dude you have to explain it to her clearly  Grin Grin and maybe if she learn what this bitcoin is about she will be interested to use it too .

Why are you asking? Of course the question is that and why you need still to ask. How you are going to tell her clearly?
And what if she does want to know about bitcoin but she don't want to use it?
How you are going to handle that?

well if she don't want to use it atleast you tell her everything she wants to know about bitcoin there's nothing to worry about anymore . you can handle it already and everything will be alright . i don't know well how to explain it to a girlfriend in the way that she will understand and she will stop suspecting you something because i don't have a girlfriend and that's just all my opinion .
ashkanb

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:08:00 AM

To be simple i will only tell her this,," baby come join me in earning bitcoin ,lets save for our future."

ewww Huh even i'm grossed out hearing that & i'm not even a girl!

its a good approach if you're talking to your wife or you're in a very serious relationship!
if its a casual relationship say those words and you wont hear from your partner ever again!

@OP, fortunately for me i didn't even have to say anything!
my girl noticed the amount of hours i'm sinking into studying, trading, collecting and reading about cryptos, she started asking about it!  Wink
next thing i knew she was subscribed to Crypto Compare email list and was reading Coin Desk.
she was forming opinions on whether i should buy more bitcoins with my next paycheck or invest more in my gpu mining rig.  Cheesy Cool

nowadays she's collecting cryptos, exchanging and saving bitcoin;
she mostly tops her Steam account and buys couch co-op games with it.
i'm not complaining lol  Roll Eyes
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:11:26 AM

Grin Grin lmao . why do you need to tell your girlfriend about bitcoin ? is she interested to know about it ? i think she is suspecting you that you are getting busy with other girl . well dude you have to explain it to her clearly  Grin Grin and maybe if she learn what this bitcoin is about she will be interested to use it too .
Exactly samething with me too most of the time I use to be busy on this forum and my gf use to suspect same thing but now days she also knows about what bitcoin is ! Cheesy I showed her many videos on youtube to gather knowledge on bitcoin ecosystem.
different from my story. my girlfriend knows my busyness and she knows that I do business online in bitcoin and although my time to work on bitcoin drained she did not provide any intervention. she know about bitcoin. but she is not interested yet in bitcoin. maybe next time

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

The boys should have to explain it to their girlfriend in the same way as they use to explain to their other friends, if someone like to explain it to their co then I think it will be more easy to redirect them to there as they love you so they will adopt what you want.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:00:36 PM

easy just her the price chart and say I bought here low and I plan to sell high... based on historical price

ask her if it makes sense lol
Well if you tell like that to your girlfriend it's looks like you see her is a stupid person, everyone will know how to make a profit if only use buy a low and sell when price rise. so how her would interested with bitcoin ?
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:05:25 PM

Exactly samething with me too most of the time I use to be busy on this forum and my gf use to suspect same thing but now days she also knows about what bitcoin is ! Cheesy I showed her many videos on youtube to gather knowledge on bitcoin ecosystem.
different from my story. my girlfriend knows my busyness and she knows that I do business online in bitcoin and although my time to work on bitcoin drained she did not provide any intervention. she know about bitcoin. but she is not interested yet in bitcoin. maybe next time

man , it's good to know that your girlfriend knows about bitcoin and she knows what you are doing with bitcoin online , it's okay if she is not providing an intervention atleast she is not stopping you on what you are doing with it . its okay if she is not minding your business . and be thankful that you have that kind of girl man .
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:07:05 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

I explain only why i did not reply her message because im posting here many post so that she did not angry to me or to get jealous in other girls. And i try to tell her that this bitcoin can help her by just earning here with me but she didnt have care in bitcoin so i did not explain how it works.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:47:11 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers
  i dont have girlfriend,but i have my wife and my kids and they support me from what im doing ,  i told them before that this bitcoin will serve as our extra income and helping us pay our bills, and now my wife entered also in the world of bitcoin

That's good way to start explaining it.  Extra income to pay and buy extra stuff.  Letting them know is a good start, them giving their support it great.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:33:22 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

I explain only why i did not reply her message because im posting here many post so that she did not angry to me or to get jealous in other girls. And i try to tell her that this bitcoin can help her by just earning here with me but she didnt have care in bitcoin so i did not explain how it works.
Hahaha i wouldn't invent such a way bro,good job Grin
It's easy for me,when she asked me about my earning,i just said i do money on internet,amount that i get from it
is very satisfying at completely enough for my needs so far.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:14:22 PM

Well I don't have a girlfriend but I think this is how you tell everybody about bitcoin. The first step is to tell them that bitcoin is an online currency and explain it's functionality. The second and last step is to tell them how to get some free bitcoin or buy bitcoin and create a wallet. Well if they're not interested that won't do any persuasion wouldn't help.
I agree that the right term to be use is everybody. Wether it's your girlfriend, family, relative or even friends. It should all be the same towards these person, same way of the things that you know they will learn.
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:30:36 AM

I don't have girlfriend , I have a wife and children and I told them before, first, I present the benefits of Bitcoin in a practical way, they are happy and give support for what I'm doing, specially when I hit my first bitcoin earned and show to them, the value of bitcoin to dollars, now the bitcoin hit the high value day by day, we monitoring it, because of the trading investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: