Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:25:43 AM

I would first try to find a part-time job on the Internet, but if I did not succeed, I would sell a few coins to satisfy my needs. This is the best option for me.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:47:37 AM

Usually if im very desperate need of money and my salary is not enough to cover what I need what i usually do is to loan or borrow money from love ones or friends. That is the only way I can have money right away. But since Im already invested and earning bitcoins maybe Its time for me to stop borrowing money from other people. Bitcoin really a life saver financially speaking.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:51:31 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
You need to be strategic enough in times of having a financial problem in your life. If youre too desperate in having a money, dont think of bad or illegal ways on how to have it. Because its risky and may change your life. Think of some ways on how to earn money evem though you start from small at least you earn it in a good way.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:05:55 AM

The great solution for that is this forum you can get money without a capital you only need gadget and internet. Join signature campaigns and multi social media campaigns to earn more money

Depending on the level of desperacy and how much you really need and how readily the signature campaign is. The thing is the best is to always save for days like these. Shit happens and as much as we may not want to spend our BTC and hold for a long time, some situation might just warrant it and you wont have a choice than to just bend your decisions.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:27:14 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If you are desperate enough in earning bitcoin or money, you can try gambling. It is too risky because you can either win a lot or lose all of your money. In order to win in that game, you should have a large amount of money or bitcoin in order for you to have an advantage. It is not recommended since its to risky. Theres no way you can earn money in an easy way. Unless its youre doing an illegal job.
For someone who is quite desperate, gambling is the last thing to even do cause it is going to be more like moving from frying pan into fire. Gambling is not a way to earn money quickly, it is a game of luck and game of luck is not what you should be toying with when you need cash. The best is just to get to work, see what you can do even it means doing more than yourself just to meet up.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

If you are desperate enough in earning bitcoin or money, you can try gambling. It is too risky because you can either win a lot or lose all of your money. In order to win in that game, you should have a large amount of money or bitcoin in order for you to have an advantage. It is not recommended since its to risky. Theres no way you can earn money in an easy way. Unless its youre doing an illegal job.
For someone who is quite desperate, gambling is the last thing to even do cause it is going to be more like moving from frying pan into fire. Gambling is not a way to earn money quickly, it is a game of luck and game of luck is not what you should be toying with when you need cash. The best is just to get to work, see what you can do even it means doing more than yourself just to meet up.
- Jump into gambling to seek luck is a silly thought when we are desperately in need for money, it will not be able to solve our present problem, it will bring many other problems to us, we may be more desperate. So my advice is to get rid of gambling thinking when we need money, looking for a simpler and easier way to solve this problem, typically we can borrow money from our family or friends, many people told me that they are afraid of borrowing money, it is embarrassing, immediately remove that thought, accept the real situation, self-esteem may kill us

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:14:54 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 11:33:37 AM by Nathland

The great solution for that is this forum you can get money without a capital you only need gadget and internet. Join signature campaigns and multi social media campaigns to earn more money

Depending on the level of desperacy and how much you really need and how readily the signature campaign is. The thing is the best is to always save for days like these. Shit happens and as much as we may not want to spend our BTC and hold for a long time, some situation might just warrant it and you wont have a choice than to just bend your decisions.
Whenever I am in desperate need of money,I take loan from a fellow workers.I have also saved a part of my bitcoin earnings for situations like these too.People can also join signature campaigns to earn money but this requires patience and time.Involving in gambling can also give people some money but it is a matter of luck.You can also take loans from the banks if you are in an urgent need of money and pay small percentages as interest to the bank.But find some job and start earning.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

For now, I do not have the money to invest it and use it in business, but as a student I realy appreciate the small salaries I have been receiving from a signature campaign. Without these things I cannot earn Bitcoin/money, and I can't help my parents from the things we need in our daily lives.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

For now, I do not have the money to invest it and use it in business, but as a student I realy appreciate the small salaries I have been receiving from a signature campaign. Without these things I cannot earn Bitcoin/money, and I can't help my parents from the things we need in our daily lives.
If we do really find ways on earning money and do read up on the informations on this forum we can really expect to make money depending on our hardwork and as you said you can even support yourself into something specially into your studies.Even on small expenses or bills this bitcoin earning would really be sufficient.Loaning money is risky if you dont have the capability to repay it.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:27:35 PM

I will attempt a solution that can help me,something that tends to make a optimistic reaction.Try out my luck of carrying out anything very good to solve my difficulty there are lots of good items that can support,the ideal way its greater to attempt.

This is not so easy to act as a positive mind in the crisis especially when you are in financial problem we need to act damn wisely in such difficult conditions. For this only reason, we need to have savings. Savings are the best way for meeting your need of money under such crisis. Under such circumstances you need to take help form your parents and then friends.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:14:58 PM

From what ive done when i've been in this kind of situation, is i continue to search for new ways to earn money. Ive tried many things including faucets, cloud mining, HYIPS and some task that pays bitcoin. I even try online crown funding where you invest in some kind of platform more like a ponzi scheme where you recruit more members to invest. Some where profitable some where just a scam but i ended losing money throught this. The point is never fear to try things its nothing more than a trial and error, you have to fail in order to earn.
The truth is if you keep finding money like this, you will end up losing more than you will ever gain. There is no shortcut to getting money and no one will give you something that is so good to be true except if they have a long term mission which is always bad. It is always best to even make do of the little you have, find more if you can get where to borrow, work harder and pay your debt.
Mrsmants

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

Initial you require to understand and receive on projects that do not demand investments. Real cash flow is tiny. But when you possess a lot more info, then there will be ready to attempt to place invistitsii, but carefully, paying out consideration to in which, to whom and how considerably.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:20:25 PM

many ways that can be done to make money / bitcoin. but I prefer to be a bounty hunter because besides I am able to do it, this way can be done without having to have big capital.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:22:50 PM

When I'm in desperate need of money I normally go and create video training/tutorials of something that a lot of people can't and sell it on the marketplace section of this community. Well, if you have no any other skill that you can create video course about, then you might think of joining a signature or bounty campaign where you get paid for your service here whether weekly or by the end of the ICO for bounty campaigns.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

When your in desperate need of money I am guessing there is nothing to invest. So it's better to offer services or skills to earn within a week or less than a week. If you can wait weeks I guess joining signature campaigns will help you. But in doing this, you must remember your contribution to our forum and not just about the money.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

Maybe if I'm in the situation without money I will do the first thing I will sell  food.one click i have a money.im not saying  bitcoin is not good source of income but you need time to have a money here.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:39:49 AM

Well if my earnings was gone. I think i would go into physical works because its more trusting. And its not always a guarantee that there is always internet. And we have some lending services.
work online or related to the internet with physical or real work is the same .. I think physical or real work is still to be in live .. if work online or the internet is made as a side, because we do not know what next .. same and profitable ..
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 554

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:57:00 AM

Financial management is very important because it will make our future will be like, I suggest to continue saving and investing because the future needs will continue to increase and many things unexpected.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

If I rely more on signature campaigns and social media gifts to get profits and even take too long I will try to be patient to earn money. Because all efforts will surely have a result even small or large can always be received well.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:28:25 AM

If I rely more on signature campaigns and social media gifts to get profits and even take too long I will try to be patient to earn money. Because all efforts will surely have a result even small or large can always be received well.
Yeah even small amounts will do if you save it now you dont notice it can become huge as time passes by.
i dont want to be in a situation that im in a desperate need of money however if that happens i will borrow from my relatives or friends.
if you experience such situation from then you will realize the significance of saving.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: