Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208990 times)
Mr.Halfthel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If you are desperate enough in earning bitcoin or money, you can try gambling. It is too risky because you can either win a lot or lose all of your money. In order to win in that game, you should have a large amount of money or bitcoin in order for you to have an advantage. It is not recommended since its to risky. Theres no way you can earn money in an easy way. Unless its youre doing an illegal job.
For someone who is quite desperate, gambling is the last thing to even do cause it is going to be more like moving from frying pan into fire. Gambling is not a way to earn money quickly, it is a game of luck and game of luck is not what you should be toying with when you need cash. The best is just to get to work, see what you can do even it means doing more than yourself just to meet up.
- Jump into gambling to seek luck is a silly thought when we are desperately in need for money, it will not be able to solve our present problem, it will bring many other problems to us, we may be more desperate. So my advice is to get rid of gambling thinking when we need money, looking for a simpler and easier way to solve this problem, typically we can borrow money from our family or friends, many people told me that they are afraid of borrowing money, it is embarrassing, immediately remove that thought, accept the real situation, self-esteem may kill us
I agree with you but actually i think he asks that if you are desperate need for money you can sell your bitcoins you earn through that is why it is smart to start with bitcoin in younger stages this way when you come in trouble later you will still have the money you earned form bitcoin.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

I will look for extra job or find some who can lend me money. And if i can't find i will mortgage the title of our land.

luis180

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

Them most desperate thing i would do would be going to a loan shark or something haha.
I would honestly get a loan if I had the proper income check.
I am selling everything for btc and as you probably have read, there was that man who sold everything for btc.
RachelCook

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:03 AM

I would Uber during the night, trade by day.  Offer to Ebay friend's stuff for 10-20% and recycle my soda cans!! Tongue
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:37:29 PM

I am usually get a bank loan at the financial institution and as for collateral ,I am utilizing my land paper.Fortunately I'm in no way determined for cash because I have my personal operate that adequate to go over my month to month cost
I really do not know how bank loans work in your country but they are always like the last thing anyone should ever do. However, you cannot even get a bank loam without a collateral and even with the collateral, man! It is just like toying with the devil cause that is what I always classify banks as. There prayer is for you to get burnt and end up bankrupt.
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:57:13 PM

i would join signature campaigns if you are asking about crypto.. with a fiat... I would go to work in a cafe nearby.. tips for service are the fastest money if someone desperately needs them to feed yourself
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:24 PM

I would Uber during the night, trade by day.  Offer to Ebay friend's stuff for 10-20% and recycle my soda cans!! Tongue

Would do the Uber thing if I live in a first world country, honestly, or in a rich area. Uber customers are mostly those that have money. If you go for a place where rich people live or where they usually go, then more often than not, you're going to get a tip which is much more than the actual pay for the drive. Uber is a really easy thing to do. It's literally just picking up people, and then driving them to the place they want. You don't have to survey where they are going once you met them because they enter that information before they book in Uber.

In my place, it's a lot ghetto. Most parts of the countries are like that, so doing Uber might be a risky thing for me to do here.

Them most desperate thing i would do would be going to a loan shark or something haha.
I would honestly get a loan if I had the proper income check.
I am selling everything for btc and as you probably have read, there was that man who sold everything for btc.

Funny if you are just basing your actions on the things that you have read. "He did this, thus I'm doing it too!!" I wonder what would happen if you stumble upon a suicide news. Roll Eyes

Selling everything for bitcoin is a good way to make as much bitcoins as you can. But if you are going to start selling your computer, or even your house, then I have to tell you to stop. Even if bitcoin is doing good nowadays, it's still a speculative asset and we have no idea what might happen to it in the future.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

I will attempt a solution that can help me,something that tends to make a optimistic reaction.Try out my luck of carrying out anything very good to solve my difficulty there are lots of good items that can support,the ideal way its greater to attempt.
Well that depends on my need of having money. If I’ll be needing money because of investing in my business, then I would have opted for loan or anything like that. That too only when I have a solid plan in my mind. Otherwise, if I need money in order to meet my daily based needs then I would have opted for some other way but not taking loan in that case.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

I would work hard, try to find more jobs, maybe sell some things which I can live without, make safer/more likely to win straight sports bets instead of parlays, which I usually don't do as they don't offer good odds but they are far more likely to win. And last but not the least, ask for help from my friends and family. Depends on the situation though, like how desperate it is.

if i am in desperate need of money, i will find a good way to have it, like having a sideline work which will immediate earn money, or i'll ask for my friends to lend me some. in bitcoin, i will join any champaign that i am qualified for me to earn money. there are many good ways of earning emmidiate paid services, and there are so much friend who are kind hearted who are willing to help.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

go for various online campaigns, from my experience it offers a good amount of coins with a very minimal investment. All you need is time, internet and a device to participate here in the forums. You may also want to check some website who offers free bitcoins but you need to play their game and it would greatly rely on you luck and not on your skills.

kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:55:49 AM

If I need money right away, the safest loan for me is from my family and friends but it depends on them if they can help.
The other way is to sell stuff like old cellphones, clothes and other things that are no make use.
Keep in mind that these are short-term solutions. The real solution to your money problems is proper money management and planning.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:26:40 AM

I will attempt a solution that can help me,something that tends to make a optimistic reaction.Try out my luck of carrying out anything very good to solve my difficulty there are lots of good items that can support,the ideal way its greater to attempt.
Well that depends on my need of having money. If I’ll be needing money because of investing in my business, then I would have opted for loan or anything like that. That too only when I have a solid plan in my mind. Otherwise, if I need money in order to meet my daily based needs then I would have opted for some other way but not taking loan in that case.
If I were in desperate need for money I would use it for land investment and if I had some more money,I would put up a small business so that I could give some time to manage a business and get income from it at the same time. To invest a land is good and it shows how meaningful that money for me and I can extend my help for my families because this will make a difference for our lives. I am desperate but in a good way to enhance my life in the future.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

if I need money and I just play bitcoin for the first time then I will follow the campaign program that is in this forum, with the campaign program we can get some bitcoin which is tolerable for the necessities of life.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:45:42 AM

if I need money and I just play bitcoin for the first time then I will follow the campaign program that is in this forum, with the campaign program we can get some bitcoin which is tolerable for the necessities of life.

What? So many people are now dependent on the signature campaign, what if it's gone?

Anyway, in my experience, I don't really reach the point where I am desperately in need, I have a simple living and most of the things that I use are cheap, and most of the time, 3 days or more, I can notice if I would really need to work extra.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

When I have monetary problems, I pray to God for provision. After that, I do my best to find a job that will pay me a small amount or enough to keep me going. When it comes to bitcoins, however, I do services here that are available in the marketplace like signature campaigns and translations. I even done some typing jobs.

plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

I will grab every oppurtunity. This means being practical in life because you need money.
money is never a problem its just a need that people must have. the problem is the people
who is using it. it depends on how the people handle it

Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

Well if my earnings was gone. I think i would go into physical works because its more trusting. And its not always a guarantee that there is always internet. And we have some lending services.

I definitely agree on this, maybe one day internet might not be available anymore due to economic crisis, no one really knows, so its really still good to have a jobs that really suits your skills. If you're really desperate having a money, you need to work your ass out just to earn. Earning is not an easy task, everything in this world need to take action. And action thay leads you to earning if you are really desparate.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

If you expect quick money to get from bitcoin it seems like I do not think it's possible because if you want to get bitcoin you have to have junior member rank if you want to follow a bounty. you must be for one month if you want your rank to be a junior member and if you want to mine it seems you have to have the initial capital out of your pocket.  Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

If you expect quick money to get from bitcoin it seems like I do not think it's possible because if you want to get bitcoin you have to have junior member rank if you want to follow a bounty. you must be for one month if you want your rank to be a junior member and if you want to mine it seems you have to have the initial capital out of your pocket.  Smiley
All of the things cost money and time and if you don't have money for what you want then you need to invest your time in order to gain it or reach that point where you will have a good position in achieving things. Being in a bounty campaigns need at least full member rank in order to say that you are in a good source of income and you should always have patience in ranking up so you can have a good future with the source of income that you will choose in the future.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

If you were desperate need for money the answer for that is bitcoin,here in this site you can earn bitcoin that can be converted to money.if you will believe and work hard in order for you to be able to earn money,the rest will follow.all i can say is dont lose hope and simply work hard for it so that you can get what you want.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: