Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

I would work hard, try to find more jobs, maybe sell some things which I can live without, make safer/more likely to win straight sports bets instead of parlays, which I usually don't do as they don't offer good odds but they are far more likely to win. And last but not the least, ask for help from my friends and family. Depends on the situation though, like how desperate it is.

if i am in desperate need of money, i will find a good way to have it, like having a sideline work which will immediate earn money, or i'll ask for my friends to lend me some. in bitcoin, i will join any champaign that i am qualified for me to earn money. there are many good ways of earning emmidiate paid services, and there are so much friend who are kind hearted who are willing to help.
Yes, this is some good practice to earn money. Like you said, if you are in need of money and you want to have it right now then don’t just waste time and try to get some job. And when are indulged in bitcoins then first of all start doing campaigns. You can’t just start trading or investing because that need money and you are now who needs it most.
If I am in urgent need of money,I will borrow it from my friends or family members.Banks also give loans at low rates of interest if someone is in urgent need of money.People often try gambling for earning money but it is not always a good idea.It depends on your sheer luck.Many people have ruined themselves because of gambling.Online jobs are also getting quite famous these days.Now a days cryptocurrencies are also in high demand.Bitcoin is at the top in today's time.One can enroll himself in bitcoin and join a signature campaign to earn some bitcoins.If someone has money,he or she can also invest for long and short term both.If you have some savings,you can use them too if urgent need if money is required.But the best idea is find a job according to your capability and ability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwuanah

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:26:01 AM

In real life, It depends on how much and when you need. If you need it for you daily expenses then you have to work hard. If it is emergency I would file loan to a friend and if my loan was not enough I would try to ask another family. Smiley
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

In reality if i really need a money for some emergency. And if my money is not enough. I will file a loan or i will ask some friends/relatives if they have a money. Thats it.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:49:28 PM

In real life, It depends on how much and when you need. If you need it for you daily expenses then you have to work hard. If it is emergency I would file loan to a friend and if my loan was not enough I would try to ask another family. Smiley

Borrowing from friends and family is the easiest way to get money on the spot when you are in desperate need of money but the fact is we cannot depend on them all the time as sometimes there would be a situation where they won't be able to help us or are willingly not interested in helping us and in that case it will become difficult for us to get money instantly.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

I would work hard, try to find more jobs, maybe sell some things which I can live without, make safer/more likely to win straight sports bets instead of parlays, which I usually don't do as they don't offer good odds but they are far more likely to win. And last but not the least, ask for help from my friends and family. Depends on the situation though, like how desperate it is.

if i am in desperate need of money, i will find a good way to have it, like having a sideline work which will immediate earn money, or i'll ask for my friends to lend me some. in bitcoin, i will join any champaign that i am qualified for me to earn money. there are many good ways of earning emmidiate paid services, and there are so much friend who are kind hearted who are willing to help.
Yes, this is some good practice to earn money. Like you said, if you are in need of money and you want to have it right now then don’t just waste time and try to get some job. And when are indulged in bitcoins then first of all start doing campaigns. You can’t just start trading or investing because that need money and you are now who needs it most.
If I am in urgent need of money,I will borrow it from my friends or family members.Banks also give loans at low rates of interest if someone is in urgent need of money.People often try gambling for earning money but it is not always a good idea.It depends on your sheer luck.Many people have ruined themselves because of gambling.Online jobs are also getting quite famous these days.Now a days cryptocurrencies are also in high demand.Bitcoin is at the top in today's time.One can enroll himself in bitcoin and join a signature campaign to earn some bitcoins.If someone has money,he or she can also invest for long and short term both.If you have some savings,you can use them too if urgent need if money is required.But the best idea is find a job according to your capability and ability.
If i need money,I will ask from my friends or family members.First of all I will try to find a suitable job for me which matches my capabilities and which gives me a good pay.Alternatives are like enrolling yourself in bitcoin.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world today.It's price is also increasing and it is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.Due to this,the signature campaigns also give us high pay.People say gambling also gives us money but it is not true.There is always a risk in gambling.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

A good investor never invests everything in one segment or in single instrument.
I always follow this principal.
If situation like this arises with me i will use these options I always keep certain amount in cash currency.

-   I have investments in bank FD`s and bonds which are easy to liquidate.
-   If i have credit card option i will use it temporarily.
-   If i have gold then i will sell a part of it to beat my need.
-   If i have a job then i will took advances from my salaries.
-   If i have time to earn money i will do signature campaign.
-   If nothing of the above options are possible then i will request my friends or parents to help me.

When to use which option depends solely on the amount of money needed.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

When I really need money of course I will sell everything I have even with low price or loss. this is because selling when panic position then there is no long consideration.

Just like me, when it comes to this type of times I really don't care about the price of what I'm selling. It's not panicking but it's because we are desperately in need of money. And that's why we are being pushed by our own problems to sell everything that we have. Though it's hard to accept and to do this thing we are just doing this just for resolving that desperation that we are going through.
It is indeed far better to sell off your own coins and assets when you are in some financial crisis than begging others o help you or give you loans.
It is never ever wise to be in debts, try to use your own savings and money when you are facing some severe financial problems. No need to become beggar rather be sagacious and keep saving s soon as possible.
Yes begging is a worst habit I have a habit of saving money in both bitcoins and also in fiat so if I am in desperate need of money then I will use my saving first and if I need some more money then I will prefer to sell a small portion of my bit coins and take care of the situation.

Well saving is really a good habit either in fiat or in bitcoins as it will take care of you in rainy days and you don't have to depend on others for money at the time of emergencies and not all the time people around will help you and it will also create your negative impression in their minds if you keep on borrowing money very often so its better to save money regularly to avoid uncertainties in future.
I have seen some people who have kept themselves out of ire just because they don't have to borrow money. They do savings from an early age. If we have some extra money, we must not simply save it now but invest it. We have a lot of good options like bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I prefer the first one over all types of investments even if it is some business. Bitcoin can give the most profits.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

When I am desperate for money, I usually sell some of my valuable things, on bitcoin however, I accept typing jobs for those people that has a project that needs help.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I'm really desperate for money, I can sign autographs and I'll get some Altcoin, it's not a lot, but it's enough for you to live on. Besides, when you have some capital, you can invest in Bitcoin or Altcoins. That's the fastest way to get rich that I've ever known

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

If I'm really desperate for money, I can sign autographs and I'll get some Altcoin, it's not a lot, but it's enough for you to live on. Besides, when you have some capital, you can invest in Bitcoin or Altcoins. That's the fastest way to get rich that I've ever known

If your autographs are getting you some money, then you might be some sort of celebrity or something. Regardless, you are an important person. Celebrities don't even get paid for autographs. And if some people think that you are getting paid for signing some contract pretty much like how an engineer makes money by just signing some paper for the construction, I don't think that's what's happening because you used "autograph". Either that or you meant a different thing. But let's assume it is that. Then you shouldn't be here earning some altcoins. You should focus on your career (whatever that is).

Banks give out loans for a low rate but you can only get that if you have a collateral to offer or you have a business plan. Surely you don't have a business plan because you need the money for something else. Not all of us have a property out there that we can give out as a collateral and so we turn to a lending service. Lending services don't really need much collateral, some might not even need one. But they have high rates when it comes to interest.

dmbragin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:47:05 PM

1st you want to understand and earn on initiatives that do not require investments. True revenue is tiny. But when you possess far more information, then there will be capable to attempt to set invistitsii, but meticulously, having to pay consideration to in which, to whom and how considerably.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

The day I started to earn bitcoins I have cultivated an habit of saving some of my bitcoins for future so if I am in desperate need of money I will sell my bitcoins and get cash in my hands as I don't want to borrow from people around me as if I cannot use my bitcoins at the time of emergencies then what's the use of earning it.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:34:24 PM

Well a whole day/full time hours of working is the only desperate move that I know and I have experienced not sleeping just to finish all my bounty task. The effort amd time is really worth it most specially when the bounty token comes to a success. Totally worth the time.
There are alot of opportunity in bitcoin that could bring money and I think just spending time opening up woth this opportunity will give you a great profit.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:47:39 AM

I have saved some bitcoins in my wallet so if I come across through any desperate situation then I sell my bitcoins for the amount that I really need as whatever bitcoins I have that are earned and have never bought any bitcoin so even if I have to sell it won't make much difference to me as I know that I can earn it back by working on it.
Influmezo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:29:35 AM

I not too long ago was determined for income. the income of the signatures are not enough to fulfill it, so I borrowed the money to my family, nicely, I only do it when I truly required the funds
dedet

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:45:29 AM

I really need money. so, from that I joined in bitcoin.
everyone needs money, for necessities and for eating, all that life needs money, all of it from us, if we want to earn money, we have to work hard.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

When the problem is "money" people, I suppose, would do even the worst thing anyone could've ever imagined Cheesy But if we gonna discuss a great need of earning, recieving some bitcoins as soon, as possible, than absolutely everything seems to depend on an extensive amount of different parameters combinations, such as:

- personal level of understanding factors affecting BTC exchange, global economic, etc.
- individual business skils
- ...and a piece of luck!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

I really need money. so, from that I joined in bitcoin.
everyone needs money, for necessities and for eating, all that life needs money, all of it from us, if we want to earn money, we have to work hard.
Money is becoming the root of all the things in this world and if you don't have money then you cannot afford anything and you need to get a work or source of income in order to live in a comfortable life and that is why people are going into bitcoin because this is one of the opportunities that they can grab to have a source of income that can sustain their greed in need for money.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:09:09 PM

I once desparately had to pay some overdue bill of more than 500 euro and payed them through www.bitbill.nl. Now I am kicking myself that I didn't try to find another solution, as those bitcoins would have been worth thousands today. On the other hand I cashed out more than my original investment so the remainder of the coins are free money. If I can find them because they got waylaid after moving. But I probably still have them.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:36:54 PM

I have already experienced this thing when I had a very big financial problem and then I tried to have research on everything that could earn and then I have found bitcoin. I really did a big research about this until I knew on how to earn and I am happy that I have joined this forum because in joining signature campaign here I have found the income that I am dreaming of, I have paid my debts from my earnings here because I also joining some social media campaign.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: