Regarding the free bet, I was probably a little bit too cautious this time. I was pretty certain that we would score at least one goal, and I didn't want to ruin that by adding too many games.
Congrats!
This was a nice and sure win.
You wont get rich with this, but you are going to have positive balance in the end of the day.

Ahhh Harko, i feel your pain, i cant blame you in anything, nobody could see this lose from Scotland coming, you can also check it easily in the BSFL most of us put Scotland to win and was the correct call. But you know how it is in this world, Slovenia ahs another plans and kill all of your bets.
Scotland was never a world class team but I expected them to perform much better at home ground.
When they played with Slovenia away infirst match they had more chances, more shots on goal, and result was 0:0 in the end.