Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular?  (Read 171703 times)
Zigsss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

If the price is as high as now then it would be still possible that it is as popular as now but it wont be stable because crypto currency is never stable or would be.
RogerCollins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:26:04 PM

Maybe it will be still popular because the price is not the only matters here the major reason here is to send and received money anonymously and you could possibly send and received money without havingan extra fees not just like other remittance service. thats the reason why i found bitcoin because its so best when it comes for saving your incomes and money.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

I think people won't pay attention here and is never be popularized anymore because of its low value. Why is this done? if only $0.01-0.10 is the stable price. Who will persevere with this low price of bitcoin. It is better to find a stable job instead of that kind of small thing.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

No, but the drop would not be that dramatic. The main reason that the the system is set up in such a way that to trade and use other cryptos, you pretty much have to touch Bitcoin on the way through. Unless you want to maintain a balance in the exchanges of another crypto that is likely to lose value in the few hours that you are not watching and that happens more than most people will admit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:20:13 PM

If Bitcoin had a stable price it would be MORE popular! People are hesitating to buy Bitcoin now because they are scared it will crash and they lose all of their money. Shocked

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
We can say gold is the closest cash equivalent rival we know of today, which has shown to have a stable price but is not as popular as bitcoin despite btc  being less than a decade old and is well known for its volatility...is still considered the perfect substitute to other currencies. I honestly see stability to be an added bonus to even strengthen its value and keep it as the popular currency of tomorrow.
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

No. Probably not, i mean why would it, bitcoin got popular due to the huge investment potential. When it first started it was kinda stable and not so much used it and the media didn't even pay attention but nowadays it's everywhere and the bitcoin community is growing everytime its price goes up.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

I don't think so sir. Honestly, having an unstable price of bitcoin is my most favorite feature of it. Because of its unstable price, it is possible for it to pump and dump. We all know that bitcoin price is continuously increasing, maybe it will dump but just a small amount.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

No. Probably not, i mean why would it, bitcoin got popular due to the huge investment potential. When it first started it was kinda stable and not so much used it and the media didn't even pay attention but nowadays it's everywhere and the bitcoin community is growing everytime its price goes up.
I think that bitcoin will be less popular. Bitcoin will still be popular but it will not be concerned as it is right now. People are interested in bitcoin because they know that investing in bitcoin will give them more money over time. Since the price of bitcoin always goes up, more and more people pay attention to it and make it more and more popular
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:24:09 PM

I think people won't pay attention here and is never be popularized anymore because of its low value. Why is this done? if only $0.01-0.10 is the stable price. Who will persevere with this low price of bitcoin. It is better to find a stable job instead of that kind of small thing.
That's true, if they know that the profit/income that can get in the crypto-currency is low much better to find a stable job base on your skill because it is easy to get a money in real job. Bitcoin is populat because of it price, it depends on the volume, so if the user of bitcoin increase the price also increase but it will hapoen only if this will give a huge profit and a good profit.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:05:58 PM

If you work hard you will have stable price and you increase. It depend if you say that so if he/she understand and learn bitcoin and how you will stable it .

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:56:21 PM

If you work hard you will have stable price and you increase. It depend if you say that so if he/she understand and learn bitcoin and how you will stable it .
I'm sorry mate but it seems like you do not get the point, one cannot make a stable price alone because it's a big market and everyone has their own demand. Knowing that it's volatile because of it's limited supply, the more traders will be interested in bitcoin and we all know also that they are happy when the price fluctuates a lot as they love to play their game all the time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

If Bitcoin is stable. May not be popular, because the user is little / less. What's more the lower bitcoin stability at a bargain price, no one will probably use it. With a slight rise in bitcoin prices and rises, even though the price will go down, it will definitely go back up to the higher prices. That's what makes bitcoin more popular from year to year.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:45:39 AM

If Bitcoin is stable. May not be popular, because the user is little / less. What's more the lower bitcoin stability at a bargain price, no one will probably use it. With a slight rise in bitcoin prices and rises, even though the price will go down, it will definitely go back up to the higher prices. That's what makes bitcoin more popular from year to year.
yes I agree with you, if stable bitcoin probably will not be like now, because many of those who like the price tends to change change, because that's where they can take advantage, I also like that I prefer the price like that up and down, when that I should be able to take the right position to buy and find the right time to sell, in order to profit from the price change
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:51:10 AM

yes I agree with you, if stable bitcoin probably will not be like now, because many of those who like the price tends to change change, because that's where they can take advantage, I also like that I prefer the price like that up and down, when that I should be able to take the right position to buy and find the right time to sell, in order to profit from the price change

if bitcoin stable then i am sure that altcoin will rise up and reach the high price because i think altcoin will take the chance to increase the price and we can make good profit too in bitcoin. but i don't think that bitcoin price will reach stable for 2-3 years later because bitcoin is still new although today many people is trying to know and using bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:12:12 AM

if bitcoin stable then i am sure that altcoin will rise up and reach the high price because i think altcoin will take the chance to increase the price and we can make good profit too in bitcoin. but i don't think that bitcoin price will reach stable for 2-3 years later because bitcoin is still new although today many people is trying to know and using bitcoin.
Oh you are right, in that case some people will be choose altcoin in a popular coin than bitcoin, i don't think if it will be happen that the bitcoin had a stable price.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:31:21 AM

more precisely the bitcoin will be more liked and sought by the community and will be more popular

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:32:40 AM

Oh you are right, in that case some people will be choose altcoin in a popular coin than bitcoin, i don't think if it will be happen that the bitcoin had a stable price.
It seems a impossible thing to reach but it is possible. Take gold as an example, it has a very limited source of gold and it is expensive right now and since all the people know the best thing to do with their gold then that is to hold it and if that will happen with bitcoin then its price will become stable because people are just holding and it will slowly goes up to a higher price.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:34:21 AM

How does altcoin rise at high prices, if its parent stable? Altcoin is almost the same as Bitcoin, the price is unpredictable soaring fast, can also go down very quickly. But if the bitcoin is stable, altcoin should also be stable. Because altcoin is an alternative for us to collect bitcoin, if it is collected we can exchange it with bitcoin.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:11:33 AM

Maybe it will be still popular because the price is not the only matters here the major reason here is to send and received money anonymously and you could possibly send and received money without havingan extra fees not just like other remittance service. thats the reason why i found bitcoin because its so best when it comes for saving your incomes and money.

I agree with this one but  I dont think the price of bitcoin will go to $0.01 - $0.1 as the dev says, because bitcoin is decentralized and is limited only, additionally the demand is high because of its application in online marketing and online jobs.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: