Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular?  (Read 171696 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:33:04 AM

I think it will stay popular, the thing that makes popular bitcoin easy to use, cheaper transaction costs and better security systems. although the price is stable I'm sure users will be loyal.
The cheaper transaction cost that we are promoting is not cheap anymore, you need to transaction a good amount of money so you will
not feel you are paying a big transaction fee. Actually for now, it seems like bitcoin is not good for micro transaction and this problem should be address soon.
The expensive or high fees right now are just for temporary because i think that in the future the developers of the bitcoin will make a solution for that issue and they will lower the fees to a range that everyone can afford to pay it. As of now, it is not worth it to send or make a transaction if your bitcoin is very low because you will be paying for almost double the amount of what are you going to send.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

No. I don’t think that if bitcoin had stable price then it would have been this popular and users. This is because then there was no difference between banks and bitcoins. The matter of fact that people go for bitcoin over banks is its instability because of which its price fluctuate and have a high chance of increasing resulting in increase in your invested money. So bitcoins biggest weakness is its biggest strength which is it being not stable and not regulated by any government. Which has lead to its increased popularity and users.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:13:45 PM

Yes cause it is the famous crypto and bitcoin is not only a reason why it is going so popular cause it is future and whole coins make it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:23:23 PM

Yes, if bitcoin had a stable price, it would still be as popular as it's today now. People would see a better currency than fiat with alot more benefits and if its stable theres nothing to lose.
Yes! I agree to you. The reason why the bitcoin is so popular today is because it has a stable price. Many people are now entering the cryptocurrency world because of the bitcoin.
Actually people are entering the cryptocurrency world because of the price of bitcoin that  keep increase, so they see that they can get profit by earning bitcoin and altcoin. But yes, bitcoin will be still popular because the merchant will not afraid to adopt bitcoin anymore.
Yes, it's true people are willing to enter the cryptocurrency world, and for them they are hoping a high price and to get a lots of profit when they were earnings, For example in bitcoin, if the price was so high and it is stable for a long time most of people are become willing about it specially to all bitcoiners and by the stable of high price, I'm sure bitcoin will become popular among all of the other cryptocurrency. In additoin, if the price of bitcoin was stable continuously, i believing that there are so many people are invest thier money, and they grab the opportunities. And finally, bitcoin will become popular because of it's stable price and people are taking it because of money. So it is better that bitcoin was have a stable price.
First thing is there is no possibility for bitcoin price that it can be stable on one place and secondly bitcoin is related with market trade and its price is related with trade also so it’s out of question that bitcoin price can be stay on one place because day by day bitcoin is going to improve his trade with world and it’s going to progress every day.
I agree with you bitcoin can never have a stable price if it was so it would be at the start of bitcoin and not right now i would say it is going to keep growing and keep growing and even if it goes down it will grow again it would never be stable.
I agree with you bitcoin is something that does keep growing after it went down a little take the attack from last 3 days it went down to 5k and it is back again at 6.5k i believe it can even go better than this so i would say invest!
Yes you are right but i personally think that it would not be popular at all if it had a stable price because it is very unstable why would someone invest in something that is stable no one could make profit out of that and people invest to make profit.
I agree with you if something has a stable price it cannot give profit to people who buy or invest in it because the price is stable and will not go up or even down so you will not make profit and also not make loss it is not worth it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

Yes cause it is the famous crypto and bitcoin is not only a reason why it is going so popular cause it is future and whole coins make it.
It has become very famous because of the nature of the price movement now, it is not stable and we are seeing this great price uptrend now.
Maybe the price volatility is what makes bitcoin stronger because people with different purpose can enjoy using it, traders, investors, and users for online transaction can still use it without a problem even with the price volatility.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:28:45 AM

Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

Of course bitcoin will remain popular. because it is a digital currency, different from fiat currency.
No there will not be any popularity for bitcoin. Being digital don’t make bitcoin famous, it is the high profit percentages that it gives to its users and this is the only one reason for which bitcoin is being praised by everyone here. And when you talk about being stable or not, believe me the instability is the only one key for bitcoin for this much fame else it will be like any other fiat currency.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:58:25 AM

I thinks being popular of bitcoins not only matter of price,but in being usefulness in the worlds of investment.maybe  sometimes would questio in our mind also that if bitcoin price is stable and  not volatile  all bitcoins investor should continue there support in the world of cryptocurrency?my answer is no!because all people need profits everyday to support there daily needs and wants in life,thats why bitcoin is over here to guides us towards our dreams.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:03:29 AM

Of course bitcoin will remain popular. because it is a digital currency, different from fiat currency.
No there will not be any popularity for bitcoin. Being digital don’t make bitcoin famous, it is the high profit percentages that it gives to its users and this is the only one reason for which bitcoin is being praised by everyone here. And when you talk about being stable or not, believe me the instability is the only one key for bitcoin for this much fame else it will be like any other fiat currency.

I think that there will be a popularity because scammers and hackers are still using it. So i would think that they would still use it because they need to protect their money from their government.

So bitcoin is a good solution for this they can steal money and send it to their wallets. Easy.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:06:18 AM

Right now, the major attractiveness with Bitcoin is the almost constant increase in the exchange rates. If the prices are stable, then Bitcoin will lose its usage as an investment asset. And since the fee remains high, it may not be used as a payment medium as well. In short, Bitcoin will become useless if the exchange rates remain stable.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

Yes still the btc would be pupular because  it is too much precious even though it value stays at the same price. Time may passes The btc still there no matter what. Btc is a long life business that can pruduce an economy deals into success.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:37 AM

Yes still the btc would be pupular because  it is too much precious even though it value stays at the same price. Time may passes The btc still there no matter what. Btc is a long life business that can pruduce an economy deals into success.

But then, come to think of it...which currency stays stable, well little fluctuation could be better
ariewashere1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

When the price had been stable, I'd expect that it would be more recognized by individuals like a stable store of value. However, It may not be used as a lasting investment because there would be small possibility of acquire.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

For me yes it is, but I think due to the fact that this is a very accessible system which will make usq profitable in short period of time I think all of the forum users will demand for the increase of its value since it will soon store a huge numbers of user in which may help to increase the value of each bitcoin.
The thing is that the innovation would become popular, and people would see bitcoin mostly for what it is and not just as an asset. Maybe by now the government knowing the value can be controlled could have even started adopting it a long time ago.

However, the asset features due to demand and the fact that it cannot be controlled is what makes it more valuable and you cannot have that without having high volatility which to ma has made it more popular in a short term most especially due to the high inflation we have been experiencing all these while.
I don’t really think that Bitcoin will still be needed by most people if the price rate becomes stable, cause the main reason we all are here is to earn money by investing into and waiting for its price to either go up or down. About 90% of the people in the world doesn’t like Bitcoin, I’m sure of that, and we that loves and cherish it are doing so just because of the money we are earning from it. So if it becomes stable, who would still be interested? No one. Although some people will remain, some would definitely give up.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

For me yes it is, but I think due to the fact that this is a very accessible system which will make usq profitable in short period of time I think all of the forum users will demand for the increase of its value since it will soon store a huge numbers of user in which may help to increase the value of each bitcoin.
The thing is that the innovation would become popular, and people would see bitcoin mostly for what it is and not just as an asset. Maybe by now the government knowing the value can be controlled could have even started adopting it a long time ago.

However, the asset features due to demand and the fact that it cannot be controlled is what makes it more valuable and you cannot have that without having high volatility which to ma has made it more popular in a short term most especially due to the high inflation we have been experiencing all these while.
I don’t really think that Bitcoin will still be needed by most people if the price rate becomes stable, cause the main reason we all are here is to earn money by investing into and waiting for its price to either go up or down. About 90% of the people in the world doesn’t like Bitcoin, I’m sure of that, and we that loves and cherish it are doing so just because of the money we are earning from it. So if it becomes stable, who would still be interested? No one. Although some people will remain, some would definitely give up.
Most of people will really leave out into another coin which do have an unstable price because if bitcoins price comes to a point when it becomes stable then it would really be just like fiat money itself which means investors or traders will really jump out in the ship and find another one because when the price is stable which means we cant really make money out of it specially if we are a trader but talking into this situation regarding price stability on bitcoin would rather somehow an impossible thing to happen. It will remain unstable and volatile which is really a perfect spot on making money.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

Bitcoin is now popular ever if its price as of now is not stable so i think yes it is possible that bitcoin will still be popular if its price is stable because people are looking for good investment and bitcoin is one of it.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

When the price had been stable, I'd expect that it would be more recognized by individuals like a stable store of value. However, It may not be used as a lasting investment because there would be small possibility of acquire.
The price of the bitcoin is not going to be stable because the bitcoin is very high and the price of the bitcoin will help all the people to earn the bitcoin will give you the profit, it is the time to save the future and to earn a lot of the money in the bitcoin, I am using the bitcoin and I hope the unstable price and the value of the bitcoin is not very good at all if he price will keep on changing we will earn more.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:39:00 AM

First thing is that it’s not possible that bitcoin price stay stable on one place because it’s a currency and its related with market trade if the trade is good so the price will be high and if the trade is slow so the price will also be slow so day by day users are going to increased here and the demand of bitcoin is going high so the price will also go high when demand go high.
jessicawelsh

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

I think stable price is the worst thing that happen to Bitcoin. We all know how happy if the price of bitcoin is raising and how sad and dissapointed we are when the price of bitcoin is decreasing. So why would we change that volitality of Bitcoin?
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:44:40 AM

For me instability is the reason I don't believe in Bitcoin, it seems rather unreliable to me. Of course, it's great when the price goes up. But what if it drops?
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:57:02 AM

if the bitcoin was as stable as the DJ30 maybe it would be more popular, but on the other hand it is its instability that attracts us!
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: