Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Baseball Pick every Day(30-15..66.6%)-DOCUMENTED HERE  (Read 7732 times)
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:17:02 PM

It's bit confusing now what you exactly offer maybe good idea if you update the first post with current free picks. If you want to lure more people make it look more professional. Posting website link is aloud if you do it without refflink.
sportshaveballs (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

sportshaveballs.com is my own site. I have people email me sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subj-FREE and when someone signs up they get 1 FREE MLB PLAY every day  and info on how to sign up AND Special offers I have. But I when I post here I also have to post that FREE play here. I know people can choose to believe this or not but I am 9-1 in my last 10 Freebies(and its not big favorites). getting a track record like that leads to people giving me chance and getting my full card. On this site I am 3-1 and everyone knows my picks. And if they got in early enough they got the REDS at plus money to go over 4.5. Hope I cleared a couple things up. Any questions reply here OR email me OR chat with me on twitter I am sportshaveballs. I choose that name cuz if it doesnt have a ball then its not a sport(exception to the rule is hockey)

It's bit confusing now what you exactly offer maybe good idea if you update the first post with current free picks. If you want to lure more people make it look more professional. Posting website link is aloud if you do it without refflink.

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:35:27 AM

Nice win today @ 2.10  Smiley

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:06:03 PM

On this site I am 4-1 and the last 11 days I am 10-1 on my FREEBIES. Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-FREE to get This FREE pick and 1 FREE MLB PICK straight to your email every day along with special deals. For Today 5/8 this might sound like a broken record but going with the REDS team total OVER 4.5

iigor

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:29:54 PM

Doesnt matter, only win matters.  Grin

bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:46:58 PM

On this site I am 4-1 and the last 11 days I am 10-1 on my FREEBIES. Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-FREE to get This FREE pick and 1 FREE MLB PICK straight to your email every day along with special deals. For Today 5/8 this might sound like a broken record but going with the REDS team total OVER 4.5

Any explanations for picks??
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:37:44 PM

Not sure I want to give away too many trade secrets. But this is more against the POOR Brewers starting pitching. You can research Milwaukee scores n such And throw in arguably the worst bullpen and you have multiple chances to go over that 4.5. So even if the starter is decent(which is not often) the Bullpen can blow up also. Thats gives a pretty good % chance of Reds over 4.5.

bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:21:35 PM

Not sure I want to give away too many trade secrets. But this is more against the POOR Brewers starting pitching. You can research Milwaukee scores n such And throw in arguably the worst bullpen and you have multiple chances to go over that 4.5. So even if the starter is decent(which is not often) the Bullpen can blow up also. Thats gives a pretty good % chance of Reds over 4.5.

Ok Thanks for the feedback... I strongly believe that gamblers shouldn't bindly follow others...

I did research and based on the lines available I played OVER 3.5 i figured since you said over 4.5 it would be safe to do
iigor

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:39:30 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 12:01:27 AM by iigor

I olso played over 3.5 cuz there was no option for over 4.5 on jetwin.
And what a luck was that, final score is 4 for REDS.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:17:21 AM

Although some might have won or tied Sundays game I am marking it as a loss so I am 4-2 on this site. Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject FREE to get this FREE Pick and to find out more about our deals. Today I will even give away right now some research. This is just one small example of how I research. The Milwaukee Brewers have let up 4+ runs in 25 games in a row. AND only 4 of those games did they let up exactly 4. In 18 of their last 21 they have let up 5+. Now some stats mean a lot while others do not. As you research you see their starters have the WORST era in baseball. Then you look to the bullpen where they have consistently been ranked 28-30 all year. Yesterday they let up no runs for the last 5 innings which was super rare. So Today Peralta who has been awful all year and his worst outing was last game. They play Miami who is scoring and playing well despite the last 2 days they lost. I expect this to be over by the 5th or 6th.  My FREEBIE is MIAMI team total over 4.5

Gambler107

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:18:42 AM

Who will win tommorow for baseball match?
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:56:54 PM

I have not looked for tomorrow but may 9 my Freebie is MIAMI team total over 4.5

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:00:14 PM

I have not looked for tomorrow but may 9 my Freebie is MIAMI team total over 4.5
What is your wins to losses ratio now? Last I checked it was 4-2 .
So 50% in the wins column is not so hot too risk any bits on Sad
iigor

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:10:39 PM

What is your wins to losses ratio now? Last I checked it was 4-2 .
So 50% in the wins column is not so hot too risk any bits on Sad
All odds are over 2.00 so 4-2 is +2 units.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:22:44 PM

Today Miami over 4.5 is -105.... I never go past -135 in overall picks.HERE I have been around -110 ish, Check the lines on my game of some dont think 4-2 is good on odds I use which included a +115 then ok. Won 4 of 6. Small sample for sure. 10 of 12 on Freebies that I have emailed but you have no reason to believe that BUT if you see the pattern of my picks I have used that pattern for most of my last 12 freebies. BUt this is my 7th day of posting picks and I believe there is a high % chance they will win. BUT unless I win 100% some will not like it.. My 2 losses came when the angels couldnt score with bases loaded no outs AND the 2nd loss yesterday Came when Milwaukee shut out the REDS for last 5 innings. I tip my cap but believe 75% or more that those games would win with those scenarios. I already told you why i believe in MIAMI team total over 4.5... There are no such thing as bad beats. Just wins and losses

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

Today Miami over 4.5 is -105.... I never go past -135 in overall picks.HERE I have been around -110 ish, Check the lines on my game of some dont think 4-2 is good on odds I use which included a +115 then ok. Won 4 of 6. Small sample for sure. 10 of 12 on Freebies that I have emailed but you have no reason to believe that BUT if you see the pattern of my picks I have used that pattern for most of my last 12 freebies. BUt this is my 7th day of posting picks and I believe there is a high % chance they will win. BUT unless I win 100% some will not like it.. My 2 losses came when the angels couldnt score with bases loaded no outs AND the 2nd loss yesterday Came when Milwaukee shut out the REDS for last 5 innings. I tip my cap but believe 75% or more that those games would win with those scenarios. I already told you why i believe in MIAMI team total over 4.5... There are no such thing as bad beats. Just wins and losses
Alright I got you now.
I placed a bet on this game in your favor. Just waiting it to end to see if you 5 wins out of 6 games played now. We will see now  Wink
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:12:19 PM

Its all good I study and show my opinions and see what happens. I always tell people when I make a bet its my  bet. When you risk money then its your bet. We can all say someone is good or bad at picking games BUT no matter where you get your info when you put money on it and win YOU can take credit for it...  Cheesy  Now lets see if we can get a nice winning %

iigor

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:24:15 AM

Ahhh so close, again for 1 point.  Cheesy

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:46:39 PM

I am 4-3 check out part of the article a copied. So yes 26 in arow Brewers let up 4+ BUT the reason it wasnt 5 is.....

With the game scoreless in the second inning, Realmuto's homer was negated when he passed teammate Marcell Ozuna after rounding first base.

Realmuto's hit struck the home run sculpture in center field. Ozuna, who was on first base, misjudged the fly and retreated to first, and Realmuto trotted past him.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:56:16 PM

sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject FREE if you would like this FREEBIE and ALL of my Freebies every day for the rest of the year along with special deals. Well I sit here 4-3 on this forum looking for a win. For this pick we are -119.... Looking to take Washington -.5(5 inning bet) as ROSS has given up 2 runs in 5 starts While the Tigers Fulmer has let up at least 2+ runs thru his first 5 innings in both of his starts. I see Washington needing at most 2 runs thru the first 5 to win this prop maybe just 1. I see Washington knocking Fulmer around so instead of giving up Huge juice for the whole game I am taking Washington at -119 to win the first 5 innings.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: