Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Baseball Pick every Day(30-15..66.6%)-DOCUMENTED HERE  (Read 7732 times)
sportshaveballs (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:52:01 PM

Look early in this thread I was 4-3.. Now I am 14-5 overall. Lets keep it going

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:40:21 PM

a Heads up for everyone. Half of the Baseball schedule is early and in the afternoon. The Freebie might be an early start Today

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:05:04 PM

Ok todays game is an afternoone game AND Plus Money. On principle alone I have to take this game as my Freebie. They Royals are starting to play good baseball. Twins have have lost 17 of 20. Royals are a Playoff/world series contender. I undertsand KC pitcher might only go 5-6 innings. he has pitched fairly well and the Royals bullpen is Top notch. Twins have a decent pitcher but I believe he wont go past 6 innings. The Twins bullpen is very poor so if its a close game I think the Royals can get it done. Value is in KC as an underdog. the Twins can compete here and trip me up today BUT I am going with KC ROYALS to WIN

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

Alright, lets go for it.  Smiley

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:26:05 PM

Well KC slipped up today.  I will be back at it Thursday. 14-6--70%

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:11:44 PM

Here is something you never see I will promote my Package Deals AFTER a loss. Thats right BUT I know the SMART people know that 70% thru 20 games is Pretty Good. So below is what I have to offer.

TOP PLAYS OPTION--You get my TOP 3 PREMIERE PICKS of the DAY

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

MLB SEASON-----($200)---Rest of MLB season along with Top 3 NFL and Top 3 COLLEGE picks each week in September.

If interested email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject--"PREMIUM DAY" or "PREMIUM WEEK" or "PREMIUM YEAR"  and I can get you signed up TODAY!!!!!

OR

VOLUME PACKAGES INCLUDE(Minimum 15 plays per day combined)

#1 MY FULL CARD(ALL GAMES I BET)

#2 PREMIUM PICKS(MY TOP 3)

#3 LEANS(Games I favor but did not bet on)

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

**BEST VALUE**---YEARLY $500 GOLD PACKAGE(365 DAYS BROKEN DOWN BELOW)

--15+ PLAYS DAILY LIKE EXPLAINED ABOVE FOR FULL BASEBALL YEAR(EXCLUDING ALL STAR BREAK)

--ALL OF MY NFL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE SUPERBOWL(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE BOWL GAMES(OVER $500 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE BASKETBALL PICKS NOVEMBER THRU NATIONAL TITLE(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY BASEBALL PICKS FOR THE REST OF YOUR 365 DAYS(OVER $300 VALUE)
(WHEN YOU ADD THAT ALL UP THAT IS MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF PLAYS FOR ONLY $500)

ANYONE INTERESTED--EMAIL SPORTSHAVEBALLS@YAHOO.COM  SUBJECT "NAME OF THE PACKAGE YOU WOULD LIKE" FOR EXAMPLE "GOLD PACKAGE" "DAILY" "WEEK" "MONTH"

I WILL GET YOU SET UP TODAY!!!!!

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:49:55 AM

Small card on Thursday. as about half the teams have the day off. BUT I will be back Thursday Morning with a FREEBIE

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:58:52 PM

I am ready for a brande new day and a brand new win

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:31:10 PM

I am conflicted this morning as my Card is set.  Do I release a pick that I really love but its a little past my juice level for these Freebies. OR Do I release the pick that I like that is closer to even. Decisions decisions

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:00:27 PM

After much deliberation this is not a top 3 thread. Below are my Package deals which include premium picks selections. The spirit of this thread is to put up good picks that are closer to being even. There might be more Value in my favorite pick of the day but I am going to release a closer to even pick that I actuaally do like. Bucholtz Red sox pitcher has struggled a bit. The last couple starts its been 1 inning that trips him up. I think Colorado and their good offense can put up some runs. The RED SOX at home continue to put runs in bunches against average to bad pitchers. They go against an average pitcher tonight. The wind is about 11 mph towards the green monster in left. Its not a huge card tonight but I am going to use this as my FREEBIE--- REDSOX/ROCKIES OVER 9.5... Below you can get signed up with packages TODAY

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

MLB SEASON-----($200)---Rest of MLB season along with Top 3 NFL and Top 3 COLLEGE picks each week in September.

If interested email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject--"PREMIUM DAY" or "PREMIUM WEEK" or "PREMIUM YEAR"  and I can get you signed up TODAY!!!!!

OR

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

--15+ PLAYS DAILY LIKE EXPLAINED ABOVE FOR FULL BASEBALL YEAR(EXCLUDING ALL STAR BREAK)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE BOWL GAMES(OVER $500 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE BASKETBALL PICKS NOVEMBER THRU NATIONAL TITLE(OVER $400 VALUE)

ANYONE INTERESTED--EMAIL SPORTSHAVEBALLS@YAHOO.COM  SUBJECT "NAME OF THE PACKAGE YOU WOULD LIKE" FOR EXAMPLE "GOLD PACKAGE" "DAILY" "WEEK" "MONTH"

iigor

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:18:18 PM

Ok, im following.  Smiley

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:11:46 AM

Red sox score 2 in first then blanked the rest of the way. That NEVER happens at home. Thats why we went with whole game over instead of team total Cuz Red sox pitcher had been struggling. It took a 9th inning run but bottom line is its a WINNER!!!!! 15-6 71.4%.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:34:12 AM

Red sox score 2 in first then blanked the rest of the way. That NEVER happens at home. Thats why we went with whole game over instead of team total Cuz Red sox pitcher had been struggling. It took a 9th inning run but bottom line is its a WINNER!!!!! 15-6 71.4%.
congrats for another win mate, I really can't understand this game just keeping in track and try my luck to bet with your prediction and earn a little sat with your freebies, I'll try again after your next pick always play safe with tipster that knows what there playing, good job and thank you. waiting for another one mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

A nice early plug for my MLB Packages as I get to work on Todays Baseball.

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

OR

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:55:54 PM

I really like my top 3 mulling over which one to release. HMMMMM. Will be back son with the FREEBIE... 7 official picks on my card today. Looks like a profitable day

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:26:31 PM

Lets take a  decent team that is actually better on the road(15-9)over the worst team in baseball on a 4 game losing streak that is 2-20 at home. The juice is small and its not the best braves pitcher. My FREEBIE today is MIAMI

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:36:58 PM

Too quiet today... GO MIAMI!!!!!

iigor

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:07:12 AM

They lost. Sad

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:19:46 PM

0-0 Every day wake up 0-0 Full card went 4-3 with barely a profit the Premiums went 2-1 FREEBIE lost. Always transparent here. Lets get back on the horse and improve on that 68.1%

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:57:43 PM

Putting myself out there in an early match up. I like how the Toronto hitters hit Porcello. I might have multiple bets on this one game. My FREEBIE pick is TORONTO team total OVER4.5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: