Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:59:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Baseball Pick every Day(30-15..66.6%)-DOCUMENTED HERE  (Read 7736 times)
sportshaveballs (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:33:21 PM

In case you missed MLB FREEBIE Today June 2 is REDSOX/ORIOLES OVER 9.5

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:51:53 AM

A Nice winner to improve to 19-9... Will have more angles I think about on this thread and I look foward to the Feedback. Thank You everyone on this thread for your contribution. 19-9 67.8% is pretty look lets try to improve on that with FRIDAY FREEEEEEEBIE

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:41:11 PM

A Brand new morning. A full slate of baseball to go thru. What a wonderful day even if its Raining outside. Free pick coming up a little alter. A little more strategt talk coming up. Thank you all for checking out my thread and picking up some winners(19-9) including 3 winners in a row

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:24:31 PM

FREE PLAY coming up within the hour. Its been a BUSY morning. I will discuss baseball strategy later today. I am taking care of all my baseball clients and sometimes get overwhelmed BUT it is so worth it. sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject "TOP 3" or "VOLUME" or "BOTH" and I can show you all my specials. I will ALWAYS give you 1 FREEBIE EVERY DAY. Lets get win #20 Today

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:53:09 PM

Today JUNE 3rd I look for the REDSOX to blow up Knuckleballer Dickey. They have hit well gainst him historically. The Line up is deep and knocking the cover of the ball. Last 20 games at home the REDSOX avg 7+ runs per game. The just faced Dickey last week which will give the REDSOX an advantage especially since its that crazy knuckle ball. FREE PICK--REDSOX TEAM TOTAL OVER 5... SKY ROCKETS over the team total of 5

3 wins in a row 25-9 on FREEBIES. I have many SPECIAL MLB PACKAGES. Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject "TOP 3" to for My Premium Packages  ]And as always you can email me with Subject--FREE to get 1 FREE Play every day

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:50:58 PM

One thing I really try to do in baseball is winning multiple bets when my research points me there. For example say you have Redsox vs Tigers. They Total on the game is 8.5. You know you have 2 good hitting teams. the game is in Boston so you know its a hitter friendly ball park. You then look at the history of these teams PLAYERS vs opposing pitcher... I need to take a timeout here. Do not get fooled about how a TEAM does against a Pitcher. See you might see a Pitcher that is 2-6 era 6.22 against the tigers lets say. But as you look deeper you see the pitcher has only faced a couple hitters and has actually had success. This happens cuz there is so much player movement in BASEBALL. Back to our example you see the pitchers struggle against the hitters in the line up and iy works both ways. Now Most people would say Take the over8.5 and get a win. I swould say the research shows me it will go over 8.5. BUT I am so confident in lots of runs I take Team Total Redsox goes over .. TT for Tigers will go over. These pitchers are bad so take the 5 inning run line over. Take over 28 RHE .. And Redsox highest scoring 1st inning team so bet YES run scored on 1st. So thats 6 possible bets you can win on 1 game. Its way easier to go 6-0 in one game than win 6 separate games. The thing is you can still go 4-2 if your partially right. Chances are high that at least 1 pitcher will get blown up. Even if 1 pitches OK you win 4-5. There have been a few times on this site I give a Freebie on a total but I actually have 3-4 bets on that game off a total. Not all the time but a couple times I have. Does that make sense??

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:00:20 PM

I Lost Friday to fall to 19-10 65.5%... Soon I will be up with My Free Plays. I will always have a FREE Play. Below is what I offer in terms of MLB PACKAGE DEALS...

TOP PLAYS OPTION--You get my TOP 3 PREMIERE PICKS of the DAY

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

MLB SEASON-----($200)---Rest of MLB season along with Top 3 NFL and Top 3 COLLEGE picks each week in September.

If interested email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject--"PREMIUM DAY" or "PREMIUM WEEK" or 'PREMIUM MONTH or "PREMIUM YEAR"  and I can get you signed up TODAY!!!!!

OR

VOLUME PACKAGES INCLUDE(Minimum 15 plays per day combined)

#1 MY FULL CARD(ALL GAMES I BET)

#2 PREMIUM PICKS(MY TOP 3)

#3 LEANS(Games I favor but did not bet on)

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

**BEST VALUE**---YEARLY $500 GOLD PACKAGE(365 DAYS BROKEN DOWN BELOW)

--15+ PLAYS DAILY LIKE EXPLAINED ABOVE FOR FULL BASEBALL YEAR(EXCLUDING ALL STAR BREAK)

--ALL OF MY NFL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE SUPERBOWL(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE BOWL GAMES(OVER $500 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE BASKETBALL PICKS NOVEMBER THRU NATIONAL TITLE(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY BASEBALL PICKS FOR THE REST OF YOUR 365 DAYS(OVER $300 VALUE)
(WHEN YOU ADD THAT ALL UP THAT IS MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF PLAYS FOR ONLY $500)

ANYONE INTERESTED--EMAIL SPORTSHAVEBALLS@YAHOO.COM  SUBJECT "NAME OF THE PACKAGE YOU WOULD LIKE" FOR EXAMPLE "GOLD PACKAGE" "DAILY" "WEEK" "MONTH"

I WILL GET YOU SET UP TODAY!!!!!

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:26:13 PM

I am going with the earliest game for Todays FREEBIE. Lets go with CUBS team total OVER 5

Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:31:22 PM

I am going with the earliest game for Todays FREEBIE. Lets go with CUBS team total OVER 5

I notice that chicago cubs are hard to predict now a days with their game play.
I lost some good amount in a 2 parlays when they lost so not betting on them again. Just not consistent enough to bet on any money on.
The Chicago White sox on the other hand  Wink

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:03:59 PM

Won a lot with the Royals over the Whitesox few days in a row. I wouldnt trust the whitesox. The Problem with Betting on the CUBS is they are such a big favorite most the time. I am 1-0 betting on them this year and that was over the 19 year old Dodger pitcher and was only -160.. But if you want the CUBS to lose ya better keep betting on them lol. For a team thats not consistent 38-15 while winning 9 of their last 10 seems pretty consistent..

I notice that chicago cubs are hard to predict now a days with their game play.
I lost some good amount in a 2 parlays when they lost so not betting on them again. Just not consistent enough to bet on any money on.
The Chicago White sox on the other hand  Wink

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:17:11 PM

Well today was tie on the CUBS over 5... I went back n forth on who to release as a FREEBIE Cubs or Redsox. Well the % stays the same...

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:56:25 AM

Feeling good about some winners and BASEBALL Conversation on Sunday!!!!!!

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:05:26 PM

Not my most favorite card of the year But my Freebie today is DETROIT. Check out what I have to offer below

If you sign up here DraftKings | Daily Fantasy Sports For Cash and play a game you get 1 FREE PREMIUM DAY

TOP PLAYS OPTION--You get my TOP 3 PREMIERE PICKS of the DAY
1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

MLB SEASON-----($200)---Rest of MLB season along with Top 3 NFL and Top 3 COLLEGE picks each week in September.

If interested email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject--"PREMIUM DAY" or "PREMIUM WEEK" or 'PREMIUM MONTH or "PREMIUM YEAR"  and I can get you signed up TODAY!!!!!

OR

VOLUME PACKAGES INCLUDE(Minimum 15 plays per day combined)

#1 MY FULL CARD(ALL GAMES I BET)

#2 PREMIUM PICKS(MY TOP 3)

#3 LEANS(Games I favor but did not bet on)

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

**BEST VALUE**---YEARLY $500 GOLD PACKAGE(365 DAYS BROKEN DOWN BELOW)

--15+ PLAYS DAILY LIKE EXPLAINED ABOVE FOR FULL BASEBALL YEAR(EXCLUDING ALL STAR BREAK)

--ALL OF MY NFL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE SUPERBOWL(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE BOWL GAMES(OVER $500 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE BASKETBALL PICKS NOVEMBER THRU NATIONAL TITLE(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY BASEBALL PICKS FOR THE REST OF YOUR 365 DAYS(OVER $300 VALUE)
(WHEN YOU ADD THAT ALL UP THAT IS MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF PLAYS FOR ONLY $500)

ANYONE INTERESTED--EMAIL SPORTSHAVEBALLS@YAHOO.COM  SUBJECT "NAME OF THE PACKAGE YOU WOULD LIKE" FOR EXAMPLE "GOLD PACKAGE" "DAILY" "WEEK" "MONTH"

I WILL GET YOU SET UP TODAY!!!!!

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:35:07 PM

Check us out you get 1 FREE MLB PICK a day for the rest of the season by emailing us at sportshaveballs@yahoo.com Subject-FREE.

What do you mean by free pick ? Free bet ? Or will you jut help us pick?
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:42:02 PM

I give out 1 FREE PICK everyday right off my card. That last post I gave you all my options to get set up for the rest of my picks with Prices. I am good at what I do and have FUN doing it.....

Check us out you get 1 FREE MLB PICK a day for the rest of the season by emailing us at sportshaveballs@yahoo.com Subject-FREE.

What do you mean by free pick ? Free bet ? Or will you jut help us pick?

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:33:28 PM

Our Tigers 1-1 in 4th . Come on people its up to US toroot em to victory

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

A nice winner on Sunday to improve to 20-10. Cant argue with two-Thirds. Will be back to bring another FREEBIE and Talk about so much more.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:43:31 PM

Lets keep that % FLYING UP$$$$$ Today MONDAY JUNE 6 My Freebie the ROYALS TEAMO TOTAL OVER 4

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:24:55 PM

OK ROOT THOSE RUNS IN KC OVER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:10:59 AM

Gotta watch the royals against Righties. Hosmer and Dyson are the only lefties left, and dyson can't hit for shit.

Not trying to pile on, missed your post before the game started and just wanted to let you know some shit I saw trying to do my fantasy shit today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: