Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:15:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:25:19 PM

10 x GTX 970 + 2 Rigs system = 3 000 USD?
You're kidding us right?

You should take 5 minutes and do some research before to make yourself wrong estimation

Add the 6 more of this morning.

Thats what one of your people said Smiley

Learn how to read man

The first line represent another rig that you can see part of in the pictures.
This is a full Gigabyte GTX 750ti rig, about 2 000$ value. Picture is available on our Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/p/BFCIdW2xfzH/

That mean IN GPU the top RIGs worth about 2 500 $
Lethax thought the other rigs was 2 GTX 970 and 2 GTX 750ti. Actually, this is 3 GTX 970 Zotac, 1 GTX 970 EVGA and 1 GTX 970 ASUS.

Both worth 5 000$ IN GPU. RIGs system and components (including Ethernet, Screen, fans, mount) worth almost 1 500 $ alone, maybe more.

Plus, if you add the TestRig I got at home (that you can differentiate with the aluminm bar) you can add another 4 000$.

With the latest 1070/1080 announcement from nvidia, 970 are now sold cheaper. Actual price in Canada is around 425 USD + taxes
From them, we are over 10 000$. Far from your 2.5k.

What? This breakdown makes no sense, either give a good one that has actual pricing or choose not too.

It still doesn't explain when you said you have a warehouse when in fact it is a basement you are operating in.

You should know that man. Plus, the advantages of using something we own allow us to save on rental fees.

However. When I first announce the farm value, as you quoted it on May 7th, it was a 15k-20k value. Till now you had no problem with it.
Proof :

Saying 400$ USD / GTX 970 leads us to a total value of 6 400$ in GTX 970 available on pictures. Still far from 2.5k
And don't tell me I hadn't share the testRig before, you shared it on May 6th
Proof :

You should at least at the GTX 750ti to your calculation. It makes, from now, around 7400$ USD
In GPU only. You know, the value doesn't only come from GPU but all the different components needed to make it run.

And still with these proof, you haven't see all the proof.

ALSO may I add re basement. I lived in Canada for Eight years and Basements in Canada are pretty big. So I like the idea they don't need to pay rent for a warehouse for now, that saves on cost and is very sensible to me. I will put more in the ICO tomorrow and when I can next week.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:37:34 PM

A basement is most certainly NOT a warehouse because the very notion of a warehouse implies something extremely sizeable.

If you want to reassure potential investors, you should indeed be providing detailed pictures of your mining farm along with a general breakdown of what the cost of the equipment is.

That way, it ensures transparency, avoids Icocountdown type situation and provides hard evidence that your operation is indeed kosher and warrants investment.

Watching with interest.

Regards.

I totally understand your point of view around the warehouse. Even if it is not that sizable, that basement room, that we used to call MINEUM's warehouse until now, can host around .5 millions $ in equipment, which is not bad for a start. We know that we are actually far to reach that point so we do think it'll be sufficient for the moment.
-> No monthly fee else than electricity.
Since we are French people, maybe that we didn't use the best terms to describe it. If you have any suggestion about how to call it, we are all open 😊

For the pictures, we will do it. As mentionned in a post I did this morning, we should release most of them on friday. Transparency is our main goal in MINEUM and we will do all our possible to make it. All details regarding actual material will be publish at that same moment.

If you still have any questions, let me know 😊

Thanks a lot !

d'abord vous etes canadiens donc vous devez avoir une notion du vocabulaire quand meme........

vous demandez des sous a des investisseurs donc ce n'est pas a moi de vous donner des conseils.

c'est a vous de prouver que vous n'arnaquez pas les gens.

et vous m'excuserez pour mes fautes d'ortographes mais je n'ai pas acces a un clavier en francais.....et le francais n'est pas ma langue maternelle, mais je fais quand meme l'effort de bien m'exprimer.

And as I said previously, following with much interest.

Regards.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:19:43 PM

I wish the sale well.. But the pictures I've seen are more of a home based operation. Not a warehouse..

I'll probably have my post deleted. I'd advise others to avoid.

Avalanche is a must own
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:32:43 PM

I wish the sale well.. But the pictures I've seen are more of a home based operation. Not a warehouse..

Why deleted? this is not self moderated topic.
 Cheesy Wink
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:34:29 PM

I would much rather them operating from a basement rather than renting a commercial warehouse.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:38:25 PM

ICOCOUNTDOWN is just looking out for the investors, which is a good thing. With that said, I do like Mineum's project. I think it has potential. Good luck guys!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:45:34 PM

fack outta here, you just sold your DT account (which i have reported to be flagged btw) so you could be ICO countdown himself imo

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:38:05 PM

fack outta here, you just sold your DT account (which i have reported to be flagged btw) so you could be ICO countdown himself imo

That's a pretty strong allegation... You have any facts to back it up? I have been around here from some time. Look at my post history before you start talking trash.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:53:03 PM

That's a pretty strong allegation... You have any facts to back it up? I have been around here from some time. Look at my post history before you start talking trash.
Regards,
Brian

besides the thread in your post history where you struck a deal on that account at 2.4btc then mysteriously vanished from the thread before sig was even verified  (the buyer obviously sent first so you were done on that thread)
Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:57:46 AM

Regards,
Brian

besides the thread in your post history where you struck a deal on that account at 2.4btc then mysteriously vanished from the thread before sig was even verified  (the buyer obviously sent first so you were done on that thread)

I have since replied to the thread in question. With details to refute your allegations. Don't you think that the buyer would have said something? If he had just been ripped off.. Besides the fact

Avalanche is a must own
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:21:24 AM

I am really not interested in all the fudding as I have seen it in almost all altcoin threads, now back to serious business. Will the ICOprject continue even if 50 BTC is not collected? I don't see why it shouldn't just go on even if say 30 or 40 BTC is collected? I don't know what any others here think about on this point. I see a mining project with potential here.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:09:29 AM

any POOL ready!?
ene1980

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:14:13 AM

any POOL ready!?

Eat more fish, is good for memory...

Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:28:28 AM

any POOL ready!?

Grin I eat a lot fish... my memory is great... I'm just too lazy to search true 17 pages for possible update
ene1980

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:36:13 AM

any POOL ready!?

Grin I eat a lot fish... my memory is great... I'm just too lazy to search true 17 pages for possible update

Well, till the end of the ICO, no update regardless the mining.
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:05:27 AM

I am really not interested in all the fudding as I have seen it in almost all altcoin threads, now back to serious business. Will the ICOprject continue even if 50 BTC is not collected? I don't see why it shouldn't just go on even if say 30 or 40 BTC is collected? I don't know what any others here think about on this point. I see a mining project with potential here.

If 50 BTC are not collected, escrows has to initiate a refund. However, we raised over 16 BTC in 3 days. Let's do our maximum to reach our initial goal Cheesy

By the way : Shareholder Platform will be released today! Cheesy
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:28:02 AM

any POOL ready!?

Fish ? What does this has todo with fish ? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ene1980

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:26:16 PM

any POOL ready!?

Fish ? What does this has todo with fish ? Smiley

He made same question on page 2, so i said to eat fish bacause are plenty of phosphorus, and phosphorus is good for memory  Wink
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:36:49 PM

A special bounty will be reserved for people who are following us on Twitter. Where register people who follow? 
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:39:09 PM

A special bounty will be reserved for people who are following us on Twitter. Where register people who follow? 

All you need is to send me a private message with the link to your twitter profile Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: