Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:16:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:47:47 AM

tl;dr. Can somebody elaborate in one sentence what is mineum and why is there an ICO phase?

MINEUM is all about mining activities, including Cryptomining, Mining Pool, Cloud Mining and Cloud Hosting (for Mining Gear).
Yet, we have developped most of the above and we shared many screenshots.
In order to expand our activities and make cryptomining as accessible to possible, we decided to sell 49% of our share; which is the reason for the ICO.

An investor who hold at least 10 000 MNM will be eligible to dividend which will be paid on a regular basis. A vote from shareholders, following MINEUM's launch, will decided on the frequency of the payment.
so basically you will be buying mining equipement from ico funds?
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:49:32 AM

tl;dr. Can somebody elaborate in one sentence what is mineum and why is there an ICO phase?

Hmm captain antho281 has explain to you. But in simple words i can tell you "mineum let you get profit mining(other word you are mining without mining) with 10K MNM for 0.01 % profit"

For me mineum is Coin Mining.

antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:51:31 AM

MINEUM is all about mining activities, including Cryptomining, Mining Pool, Cloud Mining and Cloud Hosting (for Mining Gear).
In order to expand our activities and make cryptomining as accessible to possible, we decided to sell 49% of our share; which is the reason for the ICO.

An investor who hold at least 10 000 MNM will be eligible to dividend which will be paid on a regular basis. A vote from shareholders, following MINEUM's launch, will decided on the frequency of the payment.

This is the main objective behind the ICO. However, a small portion may be kept for further development. A vote will be done with the Shareholders to take a decision about the different budget.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:58:04 AM

This is the main objective behind the ICO. However, a small portion may be kept for further development. A vote will be done with the Shareholders to take a decision about the different budget.
How much is the ico price atm?
And where can i check how much was invested so far?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:01:23 PM

How much is the ico price atm?
And where can i check how much was invested so far?

The current ICO price is around 1500 satos.
Every details of the ICO can be followed at : https://mymineum.org (this is the main platform of MINEUM, including ICO)

There, you'll have the total BTC invested, number of investors who invested at least a satoshi (out of about 450 subscribtions), number of transactions, actual MNM price, etc.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:29:16 PM

If the farm is in Canada, why do I see weird spelling errors and typos all over the place?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:32:49 PM

If the farm is in Canada, why do I see weird spelling errors and typos all over the place?

We are Quebecers. We do mainly speak French most of the time.
We know that our English is far from being perfect but we're doing our best.

Not all Canadians do speak English, even less in the Province of Quebec.
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:56:46 PM

Thanks, that makes sense. Now that I have your attention, I'd like to 'bump' this:

Can someone elaborate on to what extent this mining farm can be controlled by users, i.e. choosing algorithm/mining pool, etc, and what the costs are to do that? I've read there will be an in browser GUI, but it's unclear what the costs are and how customisable things are. Thanks.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:02:05 PM

It's amazing when people don't know about geography then they spout accusations..I do typos all the time and I was born and raised in the U.K lol. I lived in Canada for 9 years, My Husband is Canadian Chinese, he went to Quebec to learn french as well, Montreal Smiley. We lived in Toronto for 6 months then moved to BC. Smiley. My French is a lot worse than your English hehe.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:06:17 PM

It's amazing when people don't know about geography then they spout accusations..I do typos all the time and I was born and raised in the U.K lol. I lived in Canada for 9 years, My Husband is Canadian Chinese, he went to Quebec to learn french as well, Montreal Smiley. We lived in Toronto for 6 months then moved to BC. Smiley. My French is a lot worse than your English hehe.

There were no accusations in my post, just a question. You are familiar with the nature of most ICO's in the crypto sphere, I presume. A little healthy scepticism is always in order.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:06:35 PM

Thanks, that makes sense. Now that I have your attention, I'd like to 'bump' this:

Can someone elaborate on to what extent this mining farm can be controlled by users, i.e. choosing algorithm/mining pool, etc, and what the costs are to do that? I've read there will be an in browser GUI, but it's unclear what the costs are and how customisable things are. Thanks.

Since the project is still in an Alpha Phase, we don't have any ideas about costs or exact settings that will be customisable.
However, we know that Algorithm and Pools will be controlled by the user.
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:07:52 PM

Since the project is still in an Alpha Phase, we don't have any ideas about costs or exact settings that will be customisable.

Interesting, so how will will you be able to scale? Is it in a Nicehash way?
Edit: and what about the dividends, if mining proceeds go to the user who can control algo+pool. Rent could make up for that of course. Just asking, I think the project is interesting.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:11:19 PM

Actually, MINEUM is not really comparable to any other services already available.
You will be able to manage your mining gear in the best way possible in a GUI easy to understand, reliable and not under maintenance every 30-45 minutes.

Plus, no other platform/website allow you to do all the mining process into the same place. You always need to mix more than one platform to make everything works.
It'll change with MINEUM Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:17:41 PM

There were no accusations in my post, just a question. You are familiar with the nature of most ICO's in the crypto sphere, I presume. A little healthy scepticism is always in order.

Fair point but it's always god to be nice..  They have done an awesome job here so far and believe me, it isn't easy running an altcoin.. Smiley No offence meant, we are all a community here trying to propagate crypto to the masses..  Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:37:40 PM

Actually, MINEUM is not really comparable to any other services already available.
You will be able to manage your mining gear in the best way possible in a GUI easy to understand, reliable and not under maintenance every 30-45 minutes.

Plus, no other platform/website allow you to do all the mining process into the same place. You always need to mix more than one platform to make everything works.

good answer sir Smiley impatient to wait MNM mining platform launched
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:39:42 PM

good answer sir Smiley impatient to wait MNM mining platform launched

Yes i still Cant wait for Lunch!!!

ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:47:00 PM

Hello guys, I wonder how much i need to invest now to receive profit on mining ? I have invested 0.1 currently
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:52:46 PM

Hello guys, I wonder how much i need to invest now to receive profit on mining ? I have invested 0.1 currently

Hello !
You need at least 0,139 BTC for the moment, but this amount will great as soon as someone will invest something.
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:02:06 PM

Hello !
You need at least 0,139 BTC for the moment, but this amount will great as soon as someone will invest something.

Thanks for your reply so fast, you could tell me that day will be the end of the ICO ?
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:05:09 PM

Hello !

Thanks for your reply so fast, you could tell me that day will be the end of the ICO ?

May 28th 12:00 - EST  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: