Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:28:32 PM

Oohh I'm not upset, in fact I'm totally happy with the progress of the different platform.

Actually, I don't really mind about your quock conclusions. Rather works on what MINEUM is meant to be Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:32:35 PM

Oohh I'm not upset, in fact I'm totally happy with the progress of the different platform.

Actually, I don't really mind about your quock conclusions. Rather works on what MINEUM is meant to be Smiley

So will there be any hard evidence released?

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:44:46 PM

So will there be any hard evidence released?

You had your chance of getting our trust and evidence, and you start begging before ever asking us any questions like : is it all you got?

For that reason, today, on May 9th, I think crypto world got your plan and you loss most of the credibility you had.
You showed us that no one should trust in your services since you don't look for answers and jump to conclusion quickly.
I'm sorry about that, thought you were different.

We have claim many time that we will release evidence, as we are doing so far, but you never minded about it.
You wanted to build your reputation on MINEUM back and we will never accept it.
Sorry.
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:55:57 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 08:09:18 PM by galacticpilgrim

*summary*: ICO delists MINEUM because pictures are not adding up and the sturdy well built room that the farm will be housed in is too close to home to be able to make a profit....lol wtf?Huh

read on ->

Okay, let me get this straight, Icocountdown listed mineum on his website and then routinely appears in the thread assisting with explanations and being generally helpful.

Then after a couple of days ICO decides to delist mineum because he hadn't analyzed a few pictures close enough and thinks that there has been an (not necessary) incorrect valuation of existing gear and at the same time, forgetting about all the time spent in R&D.  

What's weird is that he thinks that slightly taking the blame for not practicing due diligence in his research is going to some how give him some credit in everyone's eyes. You know, kind of blaming one's self for not noticing something....to gain credibility...yada.

I happen to know that not only is there a considerable amount of mining gear running now, there is at least 10x that much running only because Anthony designed and deployed them himself, mine being one of them(message me and I'll screencap the setup dialogue)...

Next we now have the debate about where the farm is to be housed. You're kidding me right!!  Who in their right mind would not want their farm within arms reach, shareholders especially!! Obviously there is ample room, solid construction, built in security and commercial power service for a reduced industrial rate (separate invoice). Consider if one of the cards were to fail...easily fixed and hashrate is restored by someone right on premises within minutes not hours.

Looking at the situation at face value, all things considered and the fact that this behavior from ICO seems to be surfacing not just around mineum, but within numerous other projects too, leads me to believe that there's something extremely suspect going on.

So all in all, everything at this point so far is on point and above and beyond the scope of most other projects out there and the really good stuff aint even been introduced yet!!!!

mephoria

Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:10:04 PM

*summary*: ICO delists MINEUM because pictures are not adding up and the sturdy well built room that the farm will be housed in is too close to home to be able to make a profit....lol wtf?Huh

read on ->

Okay, let me get this straight, Icocountdown listed mineum on his website and then routinely appears in the thread assisting with explanations and being generally helpful.

Then after a couple of days ICO decides to delist mineum because he hadn't analyzed a few pictures close enough and thinks that there has been an (not necessary) incorrect valuation of existing gear and at the same time, forgetting about all the time spent in R&D. 

What's weird is that he thinks that slightly taking the blame for not practicing due diligence in his research is going to some how give him some credit in everyone's eyes. You know, kind of blaming one's self for not noticing something....to gain credibility...yada.

I happen to know that not only is there a considerable amount of mining gear running now, there is at least 10x that much running only because Anthony designed and deployed them himself, mine being one of them(message me and I'll screencap the setup dialogue)...

Next we now have the debate about where the farm is to be housed. You're kidding me right!!  Who in their right mind would not want their farm within arms reach, shareholders especially!! Obviously there is ample room, solid construction, built in security and commercial power service for a reduced industrial rate (separate invoice). Consider if one of the cards were to fail...easily fixed and hashrate is restored by someone right on premises within minutes not hours.

Looking at the situation at face value, all things considered and the fact that this behavior from ICO seems to be surfacing not just around mineum, but within numerous other projects too.  This leads me to believe that there's something extremely suspect going on.

So all in all, everything at this point so far is on point and above and beyond the scope of most other projects out there and the really good stuff aint even been introduced yet!!!!

mephoria

LOL i agree with you, something is suspect with this whole thing, this guy shows up to ICO's without invitation and then he start antagonizing them for some reason, dev did you not promise him bounties or something ?  he seems butthurt; talking about basements and shit, his basement looks fucking epic, my rig used to be in my fucking room and it worked just as well as any other place. now run off to some other ico that no one begged you to be involved in.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:11:50 PM

Don't be upset guys, it is very obvious that you don't have that mining equipment. Attack me all you want the proof always shines.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:13:23 PM

read on ->

Next we now have the debate about where the farm is to be housed. You're kidding me right!!  Who in their right mind would not want their farm within arms reach, shareholders especially!! Obviously there is ample room, solid construction, built in security and commercial power service for a reduced industrial rate (separate invoice). Consider if one of the cards were to fail...easily fixed and hashrate is restored by someone right on premises within minutes not hours.

Looking at the situation at face value, all things considered and the fact that this behavior from ICO seems to be surfacing not just around mineum, but within numerous other projects too, leads me to believe that there's something extremely suspect going on.

mephoria

Got any proof like pictures? So far I've seen alot of talk about what there is but no evidence.

bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:20:43 PM

Don't be upset guys, it is very obvious that you don't have that mining equipment. Attack me all you want the proof always shines.
WOW! bro you dont know these guys like i do and i cant believe you are bashing them. I do know them and trust them 100% dont be judging from pics bro that is bad business on your part tells a lot about your operation bro chill out these guys have already did more then 99% of the Devs do bro. So until you get some worth while or hard evidence dont just Assume. I tell you what some of the shit people come up with SMFH! Im all in!!!! 

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:21:25 PM

@icocountdown : Any evidence about the fact you're british?

Would love to see a picture of you in the UK street.
Some people are telling me you're not...

Proof :

This is not fair if you lied at that point.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:22:22 PM

Proof :

Shame you want to use intimidation tactics.

True colours revealed.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:23:45 PM

WOW! bro you dont know these guys like i do and i cant believe you are bashing them. I do know them and trust them 100% dont be judging from pics bro that is bad business on your part tells a lot about your operation bro chill out these guys have already did more then 99% of the Devs do bro. So until you get some worth while or hard evidence dont just Assume. I tell you what some of the shit people come up with SMFH! Im all in!!!!  

one that note, the platform ya looks great, no vaporwear there like other devs. i mean how often does someone on the thread give a suggestion to better a platform, and the dev responds in 15mins with  "check now" Grin    these guys have heart for this project and that speaks alot. have not great things come from humble beginnings?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:29:52 PM

Proof :

True colours revealed.

There is no intimidation, you hit my project and I.
No way I'll let you do.
MINEUM got a great strong community and I got, as one of the project leader, to protect and showe them that this project means a lot to me.
This is all my reputation I got here, you got nothing to lose, you don't even want to share any information!

You don't even remember anything about that project, you just asked me to get full doxxing... WHICH IS ALREADY DONE, since the beginning!
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:33:58 PM

Proof :

True colours revealed.

No way I'll let you do.
MINEUM got a great strong community and I got, as one of the project leader, to protect and showe them that this project means a lot to me.
This is all my reputation I got here, you got nothing to lose, you don't even want to share any information!

You don't even remember anything about that project, you just asked me to get full doxxing... WHICH IS ALREADY DONE, since the beginning!

So I ask you to prove that I'm wrong, you can't prove to me that I'm wrong so you try to post public information about me. I still cannot see any evidence.

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:36:02 PM

Proof :

True colours revealed.

No way I'll let you do.

So I ask you to prove that I'm wrong, you can't prove to me that I'm wrong so you try to post public information about me. I still cannot see any evidence.

Nah, your job is to prove out of any doubt there MINEUM is about to be a scam. Not supposition.
That's the reason why you started that website.
If you want to be transparent, you need to be transparent from the bottom to the top and as a transparent platform, there's no secret between devs and the community.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:40:44 PM

Proof :

True colours revealed.

No way I'll let you do.

Nah, your job is to prove out of any doubt there MINEUM is about to be a scam. Not supposition.
If you want to be transparent, you need to be transparent from the bottom to the top and as a transparent platform, there's no secret between devs and the community.

I just proved that you lied about owning a warehouse.

I also just proved that you lied about owning 20k in hardware.

I can't prove much more than that because it's your entire operation.

Cheesy

Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:44:30 PM

Pretty sad thread to read through... But at least I feel better about not investing in this shoddy business. Immature management, and just straight up bad karma here. Just look at what your audience reads when evaluating this project... enough said, mineum is over.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:48:07 PM

Proof :

True colours revealed.

No way I'll let you do.

I just proved that you lied about owning a warehouse.

I also just proved that you lied about owning 20k in hardware.

I can't prove much more than that because it's your entire operation.

Cheesy

1. You didn't prove anything. A Basement is a warehouse if it is used to store stuff.. and this is the case.
2. You prove one thing with that point : You had absolutely no knowledge in mining and you didn't even know what is needed to get on a mining operation. That's not a question of component as for running windows or OS X on your single computer, this is much more than that. This is specific research and much more.
We have that 15-20k USD in hardware, you simply didn't gave us the chance to supply you everything. You were just trying to find a way to get money out of it and it didn't work and now you are angry.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:04:25 AM

I knew it, hahah.
Jonathan Kronkhite

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:11:30 AM

ico guy is an idiot stop encouraring him.
lethax

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:19:26 AM

Consider my rigs part of the project. If need be I can loan them out make this work. I'm in 100%

▃▃                             ▃▃                [OFFICIAL WEBSITE          ⬇Download MINEUM client⬇
 █     M I N E U M     █                                                                  Windows   Mac   Linux
▔▔                             ▔▔             BITCOINTALK THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: