Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
hellsingfan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:22:15 PM

Any ETA on when revenue generation starts? I read in few pages back that servers are in? A clear roadmap or timelines would be helpful. Right now there is lack of clarity on revenue timelines.
lethax

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:24:53 PM

Any ETA on when revenue generation starts? I read in few pages back that servers are in? A clear roadmap or timelines would be helpful. Right now there is lack of clarity on revenue timelines.

The main problem right now is getting g ahold of cards.  Nvidia isn't allowing bulk orders until next month.  I believe we will start buying them a few at a time just to get started. The revenue gained in the time vs the bulk discount should be close or cheaper to get them easier at a higher price. More will come soon. Anthony will be releasing the receipts etc soon.

▃▃                             ▃▃                [OFFICIAL WEBSITE          ⬇Download MINEUM client⬇
 █     M I N E U M     █                                                                  Windows   Mac   Linux
▔▔                             ▔▔             BITCOINTALK THREAD
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:26:46 PM

Mineum can exchange on cryptopia,i think so.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:34:26 PM

Has anyone else already tried to compile the wallet for Raspberry Pi? Did it work? I tried it but it just ended in error.

Code:
sudo apt-get install -y git build-essential libboost1.50-dev libboost-filesystem1.50-dev libboost-system1.50-dev libboost-program-options1.50-dev libboost-thread1.50-dev libssl-dev libdb5.3++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libtool autoconf libboost-chrono1.50-dev libboost-test1.50-dev qt5-default qttools5-dev-tools

git clone https://github.com/antho281/MINEUM mineum

cd src/leveldb
make clean
make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ..
cd ..
qmake
make

On an RPi 2, the commands are different Wink
If that's the problem, we can try to work on it aswell Smiley

I do have RPi 1 Model B with Raspbian Jesse. If you have the commands, please let me know.

It's been unused for sometime so figured out I can use it for MNM staking.
hellsingfan

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:36:21 PM

The main problem right now is getting g ahold of cards.  Nvidia isn't allowing bulk orders until next month.  I believe we will start buying them a few at a time just to get started. The revenue gained in the time vs the bulk discount should be close or cheaper to get them easier at a higher price. More will come soon. Anthony will be releasing the receipts etc soon.

Btw what services does Mineum offer. I know you will buy/create Rigs the profits of which will be shared with shareholders. Do you also support that users 'buy rigs from you' which you host, where users get the full profit but the shareholders get the fees for hosting.

For example say I want you to buy GTX 1080 for me and host a rig, dedicated to me. I think you guys should sell 'hosted rigs', not just 'rent'.

1. User defines their 'rig'. (Mineum can create a rig customization website like alienware for example)
2. The price is displayed for desired rig and hosting costs. User pays if they want it
3. Mineum buys parts, assembles, and hosts the rig
4. User gets the mining profits while Mineum gets hosting fees (shared with shareholders)

This way you can sell hardware and make a profit on the rig itself + hosting fees.

Is something like this a part of Mineum services?
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:40:48 PM

The main problem right now is getting g ahold of cards.  Nvidia isn't allowing bulk orders until next month.  I believe we will start buying them a few at a time just to get started. The revenue gained in the time vs the bulk discount should be close or cheaper to get them easier at a higher price. More will come soon. Anthony will be releasing the receipts etc soon.

Btw what services does Mineum offer. I know you will buy/create Rigs the profits of which will be shared with shareholders. Do you also support that users 'buy rigs from you' which you host, where users get the full profit but the shareholders get the fees for hosting.

For example say I want you to buy GTX 1080 for me and host a rig, dedicated to me. I think you guys should sell 'hosted rigs', not just 'rent'.

1. User defines their 'rig'. (Mineum can create a rig customization website like alienware for example)
2. The price is displayed for desired rig and hosting costs. User pays if they want it
4. User gets the mining profits while Mineum gets hosting fees (shared with shareholders)

This way you can sell hardware and make a profit on the rig itself + hosting fees.

Yes, this is mostly planned into our Cloud Hosting services Smiley
hellsingfan

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:44:28 PM

I see, it says Cloud Hosting in Q2. How far along are you guys and when do you expect to release this feature?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:49:20 PM

I see, it says Cloud Hosting in Q2. How far along are you guys and when do you expect to release this feature?

We plan to announce the services by the end of Q2 (June 2016).
With the current progression of our roadmap we plan to get it going by the end of August, middle September max. Since we need to set a direct contact with our suppliers, we will need to check with them to be sure they got all the supply we need, in the mean time. We are working along with them for a few weeks already Smiley
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:49:36 PM

A question like that,Why buying card who cost 1000$ and make 25-30MH on ETH while you can take these amd 290 for 250 buck and same/better perf

Maybe im not aware and there's special miner for nvidia. But buying nvidia card isn't really profitable,specially if you have farm!
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:53:04 PM

What's the ICO price per coin of MNM?
Also, any new nodes? Can't get my wallet to sync
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:57:48 PM

A question like that,Why buying card who cost 1000$ and make 25-30MH on ETH while you can take these amd 290 for 200 buck and same/better perf

Maybe im not aware and there's special miner for nvidia. But buying nvidia card isn't really profitable,specially if you have farm!

Even at 25-30 MH, the GPU is profitable.
The question is : Is ETHminer is optimized for Pascal technology yet? No. At the moment, every miners are limited to Maxwell technology. Smiley
What kind of improvement could be met with Pascal Implementation? I don't know.

The other way to see it is that NVIDIA GPU is more profitable on 90% of the algos. According to some members who own some 1080, these are more profitable on some other algos. Someone talk about a 96 days ROI on one of them.

Now, this was not MINEUM choice to get 1080 since it has been voted by the shareholders. Wink

3002 satos (ICO Price)
Can you give us more information about your wallet (OS X, Windows, Linux and which wallet do you have)?
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:17:38 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 04:21:31 PM by etoque

A question like that,Why buying card who cost 1000$ and make 25-30MH on ETH while you can take these amd 290 for 200 buck and same/better perf

The question is : Is ETHminer is optimized for Pascal technology yet? No. At the moment, every miners are limited to Maxwell technology. Smiley

The other way to see it is that NVIDIA GPU is more profitable on 90% of the algos. According to some members who own some 1080, these are more profitable on some other algos. Someone talk about a 96 days ROI on one of them.

Now, this was not MINEUM choice to get 1080 since it has been voted by the shareholders. Wink

3002 satos (ICO Price)
Can you give us more information about your wallet (OS X, Windows, Linux and which wallet do you have)?

Thanks for fast answer antho ! Not that bad if you have take these 1080 for cheaper.but still,high end amd card give return 50% faster for less expensive. Did you have a programmer to update your farm miner ?I have a friend studying in Software engeneering looking for project in crypto here.
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

3002 satos (ICO Price)

Thanks for fast answer antho ! Not that bad if you have take these 1080 for less expensive. Did you have a programmer to update your farm miner ?I have a friend studying in Software engeneering looking for project in crypto here.

Yeah, as mentionned a days or two ago, it'll be hard to get any "important" rebates for the GTX 1080 for now since every supplier is out of stock. We're doing our best to get every single GTX 1080 available.

For the farm miner update, we don't close any door, everything is possible. You can't have too much people optimizing the software Wink
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:09:44 PM

good i'll talk to him Smiley
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:09:47 PM

Thx for the bounty Smiley. Keep up the good work dev

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:58:12 PM

3002 satos (ICO Price)

Thanks for fast answer antho ! Not that bad if you have take these 1080 for less expensive. Did you have a programmer to update your farm miner ?I have a friend studying in Software engeneering looking for project in crypto here.

Yeah, as mentionned a days or two ago, it'll be hard to get any "important" rebates for the GTX 1080 for now since every supplier is out of stock. We're doing our best to get every single GTX 1080 available.

For the farm miner update, we don't close any door, everything is possible. You can't have too much people optimizing the software Wink

Yeah for Mining: AMD over NV in most cases anyway specially on ETH huh ?
So starting with some 480s first and maybe even waiting for the 1080ti and the following Pricedrops on 1080 + 1070 wont hurt at all imo.
NV has to reply over the Release of a 199$ 14NM Card.
So 3 x 480s for the Price of 1 x GTX 1080 should Roi much faster anyway.

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:28:55 PM

What's going on with the project. Any updates & new pictures on the warehouse & equipments. And mining/cloud platform?

And price at exchanges going down below 4000 sats
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:38:04 AM

its going to be like this till bitcoin drops. we need to be patience.
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:59:07 AM

Hello everyone!!

I figured I'd come in and give a little update of my own.  First let me tell you how excited we are to be able to bring a project of this magnitude to life. The work going on behind the scenes is blasting up to new levels every minute and to be honest, is some of the most interesting tech that I've ever been involved in.  Just this week a considerable amount of hardware was delivered and is already been deployed for test and tune.  The servers that will host a large portion of our different mining solutions are absolutely amazing.  Also, just seeing those new 1080s in action is badass.

Just recently I my self have been studying everything there is available in relation to mining and have setup rigs from both companies; NVIDIA and ATI.  I seriously had no idea how lucrative mining can be. I figured, what a great way to truly represent such an amazing project, but to get informed from all angles.  

Again, I encourage anyone who hasn't stopped by to check out our slack, to do so. There are something like 14 different channels with all sorts of projects going on.  Please come by and let's talk about the future of mining and what part you're going to play in all of this.

mephoria

P.S. Hundreds of additional Amps of electricity were just made available

130 lbs of beefy ass servers were installed

lots of testing with the new 1080s is being done

profitability testing and efficiency testing of different new rigs running on different algos

Mining pool development if moving full speed ahead

And of course serious progress has been made in relation to keeping MINEUM on the cutting edge of future technologies and maintaining our premier mining solutions platform.
hellsingfan

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:26:50 AM

With the new purchase and testing, what are the monthly revenue estimates?

Secondly what about coins which have potential. A portion of the mining should be dedicated to that. For example Sia coin (on Blake2) has HUGE potential. Instead of mine and sell, I think there are coins like these which are good mid term holds before selling. I think we should dedicate certain portion of mining power to coins with potential and have like 3-month hold type thing as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: