Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189289 times)
dev gone?

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:56:46 AM

I'm one of them who don't lost his money with Zcash   Cheesy  You always laughing when you are talking about coin price  Cheesy

Do not underestimate the coins with a large supply like VirtaCoin.  Nowadays coin with 1,000,000,000 can easy hit $0.01 (unlike 2 years ago).

The most important thing is coin community. Coin can't survive without people. VirtaCoin is created for the people and supported by the people.

New projects just jump out from VirtaCoin community members. Waiting for new surprises Smiley

Yeah me too. I didn't even spend a dime on Zcash since I'm only using faucets to store at least some ZEC into my wallet, until the price decides to become stable. And true, whenever there is a community behind a coin it will aim to survive for years to come. VTA reaching $0.01 may not be too far from becoming a reality, as I think that next year will be very bright with new and exciting things to come by.

By the way, I don't think a video promo about Virtacoin is done yet, but it would be a clever idea to have one, in order to help spread awareness and increase popularity. That being said, exciting times will come ahead for VTA.  Smiley

VTA has reached its lowest price and is now headed up. Zcash started at its highest price and is headed down. There's more money to be made from a VTA pump because it went down so low. If it gets into the top ten the ROI will be very high. Now's a good time to dump Zcash and buy into VTA instead.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:12:33 AM

I'm one of them who don't lost his money with Zcash   Cheesy  You always laughing when you are talking about coin price  Cheesy

Do not underestimate the coins with a large supply like VirtaCoin.  Nowadays coin with 1,000,000,000 can easy hit $0.01 (unlike 2 years ago).

The most important thing is coin community. Coin can't survive without people. VirtaCoin is created for the people and supported by the people.

New projects just jump out from VirtaCoin community members. Waiting for new surprises Smiley

Yeah me too. I didn't even spend a dime on Zcash since I'm only using faucets to store at least some ZEC into my wallet, until the price decides to become stable. And true, whenever there is a community behind a coin it will aim to survive for years to come. VTA reaching $0.01 may not be too far from becoming a reality, as I think that next year will be very bright with new and exciting things to come by.

By the way, I don't think a video promo about Virtacoin is done yet, but it would be a clever idea to have one, in order to help spread awareness and increase popularity. That being said, exciting times will come ahead for VTA.  Smiley

VTA has reached its lowest price and is now headed up. Zcash started at its highest price and is headed down. There's more money to be made from a VTA pump because it went down so low. If it gets into the top ten the ROI will be very high. Now's a good time to dump Zcash and buy into VTA instead.
it is created for people and it will be use by the people so there's no pump that will happen it is just a ordinary movement since btc is really making its move again i think buying and storing this coin would be nice option for most of us who believes in possible good profits in returned.
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:31:00 AM

Wow this very good sr member you can buy more and hold now because virtacoin is going to pocket all the cryptosystem only bitcoin will he left comes next year Cheer's.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:42:29 AM

I've heard this before, if not one of whether this is similar to VirtaPay

VirtaPay involved a lot of people into Crypto World when converted their balances into VirtaCoin (all user balances have been adjusted to 14% of their original size in order to fit within the parameters of the new system. For example: If you previously had a balance of VP$100, your new balance would be 14 VirtaCoin).

After VirtaCoin launching the coin was held by VirtaCoin community.

Non crypto people learned crypto, some of them became traders and put their profits into VirtaCoin. Some just bought more (for example 14% of their VP$1000 not enough) and holding them. There are few miners and there is Mining Guide .  

For two years we builded a solid community from VirtaPay users and newcomers to VirtaCoin. More and more people launch their business using VirtaCoin. We have VirtaCoin promotion team and we promote how we learned and how we can.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People. And together we shall make it world acceptable cryptocurrency.
Come 2017

Able Digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:19:52 AM

I'm happy to see this community has awaken again, that gives me strength.
Run for it, then FIGHT for it !!
Fight for virtacoin to succeed !!

gcoffie7

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:05:50 AM

I've heard this before, if not one of whether this is similar to VirtaPay

VirtaPay involved a lot of people into Crypto World when converted their balances into VirtaCoin (all user balances have been adjusted to 14% of their original size in order to fit within the parameters of the new system. For example: If you previously had a balance of VP$100, your new balance would be 14 VirtaCoin).

After VirtaCoin launching the coin was held by VirtaCoin community.

Non crypto people learned crypto, some of them became traders and put their profits into VirtaCoin. Some just bought more (for example 14% of their VP$1000 not enough) and holding them. There are few miners and there is Mining Guide .  

For two years we builded a solid community from VirtaPay users and newcomers to VirtaCoin. More and more people launch their business using VirtaCoin. We have VirtaCoin promotion team and we promote how we learned and how we can.

Yes very glad about the fighting spirit in the community ,Cheer's.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People.

VirtaCoin   -   Created for the people, Supported by the People. And together we shall make it world acceptable cryptocurrency.
Come 2017

Able Digital
Nuchy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:23:29 AM

I'm happy to see this community has awaken again, that gives me strength.
Run for it, then FIGHT for it !!
Fight for virtacoin to succeed !!

YEAAAAA.THE STRENGTH TO MOVE TO SUCCEED IS HERE AGAIN.THIS TIME WE ARE ALL IN AND NOT RELAXING AGAIN.BECAUSE WE HAVE TO FIGHT TO MAKE THIS COIN WORK
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:27:47 PM

Got 1000 VTA after registration.

Would be nice to receive information about withdrawal limits and referral rewards.

Does all registered members received payouts after payment request?
i have not earn up to 1021vta
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:36:38 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 01:46:48 PM by balvio

Run for it !! Then FIGHT for it !! Fight for VirtaCoin to succeed !! Get involved !! Make things happen !!

gcoffie7

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:06:05 PM

Run for it !! Then FIGHT for it !! Fight for VirtaCoin to succeed !! Get involved !! Make things happen !!

We are all involved the growth of virtacoin,and believer of vta.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:16:47 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 02:40:26 PM by balvio

Watch out for these guys, I found my name in the list and I have nothing to do with them !!
http://virtacoin.org/list.html
Keep your eyes opened and stay away !! It smells like a scam in there !

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:39:12 PM

Watch out for these guys, I found my name in the list and I have nothing to do with them !!
Keep your eyes opened !!
hahaha

He is very funny, i have gone through it before for now, and saw some familiar name which in cloud  yours.
what is he really up to?

i think he got those names from funderfund list.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:42:30 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 02:58:27 PM by balvio

Keep your eyes opened !!
hahaha
He is very funny, i have gone through it before for now, and saw some familiar name which in cloud  yours.
what is he really up to?

I think he got them from empire.kred platform. Ways to fool the people are endless. For me, it smells like a scam in there. Stay away !!

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:33:38 PM

Keep your eyes opened !!
hahaha
He is very funny, i have gone through it before for now, and saw some familiar name which in cloud  yours.
what is he really up to?

I think he got them from empire.kred platform. Ways to fool the people are endless. For me, it smells like a scam in there. Stay away !!
there is only one place for scammers  and that is jail and most of them have been getting caught more and more for fraud
Nuchy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:43:00 PM

Most people likely agree that Mahatma Gandhi knew a thing or two about perseverance.  Gandhi offered this to say which can certainly relate to fighting for and standing up for a monumental change you believe in:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:50:43 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 04:22:55 PM by balvio

Most people likely agree that Mahatma Gandhi knew a thing or two about perseverance.  Gandhi offered this to say which can certainly relate to fighting for and standing up for a monumental change you believe in:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Yesooooooo, you got it right ! I love you, man ! LOL

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:53:19 PM

Most people likely agree that Mahatma Gandhi knew a thing or two about perseverance.  Gandhi offered this to say which can certainly relate to fighting for and standing up for a monumental change you believe in:

EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:27:45 PM

VirtaCoin is a BUSINESS, BELIEVE IT and get set for PROMOTION!!!

Virtacoin is a business, believe it, invest in it, promote it, and start now.
Virtacoin will go to be the next crypto currency come 2017 that will be wildly acceptable crypto currency worldwide.  We will work very hard to see that this our virtacoin move to be the next to bitcoin come 2017.
This is a vision and it is a team work for our entire community. We as a team in our location will do all that is possible to give this great community a platform that will move us to next level.
What are you doing for our great currency? JOIN THE PROMOTION TEAM: BALVIO, NISSAN, ASOMDWEE, VTAPLASMA1, Mr.JOHN,  XXXSAMXX , GCOFFIE7, BWEALTHY2, EMNZA, VMVTA9, JOHN BAILEY, AEON PI PHLO,  just  to mention but a few.
1.   START NOW: Set up National coordinator, regional coordinators, in your country.
2.    INVEST NOW: Start to buy now, because the time to buy is now as promoters, next year is for the people that will be rushing to grab our virtacoin and be part in the train of greatness.
3.   HOLD YOUR COIN: This will cost this our coin to be scarce, and the value will be moving up, and the promotion team will have more power to move out.
4.   OUR PROMISE TO YOU: We will hand over to the community and coordinators, platforms that will shake and trigger this great coin movement come 2017.

Now I advice all key promoters to establish promotional team in their locations. With team work, no coin can stand our coin, except bitcoin come 2017.
As the set date gets closer, we expect everyone to buy and hold their coin. Virtacoin will be the next to Bitcoin soon. For this to happen, it is a team work.
For the value of this coin to move fast in value and become what we hope for, all hands must be on deck “teamwork and promotion”

With team work we shall take over crypto world come 2017, VIRTACOIN!!! 2017.

Able Digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:43:17 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 05:06:53 PM by balvio

VirtaCoin is a BUSINESS, BELIEVE IT and get set for PROMOTION!!!

Virtacoin is a business, believe it, invest in it, promote it, and start now.
Virtacoin will go to be the next crypto currency come 2017 that will be wildly acceptable crypto currency worldwide.  We will work very hard to see that this our virtacoin move to be the next to bitcoin come 2017.
This is a vision and it is a team work for our entire community. We as a team in our location will do all that is possible to give this great community a platform that will move us to next level.
What are you doing for our great currency? JOIN THE PROMOTION TEAM: BALVIO, NISSAN, ASOMDWEE, VTAPLASMA1, Mr.JOHN,  XXXSAMXX , GCOFFIE7, BWEALTHY2, EMNZA, VMVTA9, JOHN BAILEY, AEON PI PHLO,  just  to mention but a few.
1.   START NOW: Set up National coordinator, regional coordinators, in your country.
2.   INVEST NOW: Start to buy now, because the time to buy is now as promoters, next year is for the people that will be rushing to grab our virtacoin and be part in the train of greatness.
3.   HOLD YOUR COIN: This will cost this our coin to be scarce, and the value will be moving up, and the promotion team will have more power to move out.
4.   OUR PROMISE TO YOU: We will hand over to the community and coordinators, platforms that will shake and trigger this great coin movement come 2017.

Now I advice all key promoters to establish promotional team in their locations. With team work, no coin can stand our coin, except bitcoin come 2017.
As the set date gets closer, we expect everyone to buy and hold their coin. Virtacoin will be the next to Bitcoin soon. For this to happen, it is a team work.
For the value of this coin to move fast in value and become what we hope for, all hands must be on deck “teamwork and promotion”

With team work we shall take over crypto world come 2017, VIRTACOIN!!! 2017.

Able Digital

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:52:31 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 05:10:51 PM by balvio

I would like to bring to your knowledge an example of devotion.
Despite holding only a small vta amount, this person managed to open a page on facebook and also a wesite for Italy in order to promote virtacoin.
I bow in front of her!

BRAVO !!

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: