Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189283 times)
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:57:25 AM

I'm new to this coin, but certainly looks promising. Looking forward for VTA's development next year. Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:30:05 AM

I'm new to this coin, but certainly looks promising. Looking forward for VTA's development next year. Grin

Yes very promising hope to grab some before is late .
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:35:17 AM

there are many promises here but how about the price ? I see that it 's always deeply down
what about the plan of this coin?
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 06:59:53 AM

there are many promises here but how about the price ? I see that it 's always deeply down

Always down? 😃 Please check the price graph. Price is good to buy now.  VirtaCoin not about roadmaps. It's about collective effort to develop and promote VirtaCoin. Any development as surprise will come from every community member. For early updates you can check https://m.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation

(1) VirtaCoin is a crypto currency like Bit Coin. VirtaCoin is used by local groups to sustain and develop local initiatives. We aim to empower those who are on the edge of the economic loop, bringing local products to global markets and rendering services that would otherwise be unavailable.(2) To give people (virtacoiners) easy access to their funds (withdrawal) free from scam and with a secure payment method. VirtaCoin community members are able to contact everyone and educating them on the benefits of using virtacoin for their money transfer in a modern and not costly way. It's a win win situation. (3)This is an untapped source of wealth that I believe Virtacoin could help and at the same time grow the value of Virtacoin to new heights. (4)The People's Coin is about to give hope and opportunity to all peoples of the world, ESPECIALLY the poorest of the poor.(5) A tool for pulling families and communities up by the bootstraps. (6) A road map to a decent life, deserved by everybody on the face of the Earth, without exception; to fight hunger and disease, lack of clean drinking water, providing safe shelter free of war, life's necessities, and FREEDOM, The Right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.(7) Virtacoin is about to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor. In other words, Virtacoin should bring about a balance.(8 ) Bringing more developers and creative IT technicians building a solid base for VTA to stand on and provide services that will lead to VTA value growth and bridge that gap.(9) We created virtacoin world to enable all VTA users to register as an agent and to use that platform to reach out to their own people locally and worldwide in a secured transaction way.(10) We call VirtaCoin "The People's Coin" because it is owned and developed by all that hold it.. It is all about a collective effort to increase the value of the Coin and earn money while you are increasing the value. By helping to promote, buying, developing VirtaCoin you are at the same time helping yourself. We suggest starting your business with VirtaCoin: introduce new applications, websites, and wallet s and earn money on services, fees.(11) Every newcomer must to understand that VirtaCoin is his or her business. And he can create business with VirtaCoin and earn money. At the start BitCoin was nothing without investors and developers. VirtaCoin is doing the same. We are inviting more and more investors to the growing VirtaCoin. We are going to move VirtaCoin on autopilot as it done on BitCoin. VirtaCoin like BitCoin, VirtaCoin is for everyone, it's the People's coin. And most importantly that if every person will understand it as VirtaCoin gets more widespread and its value will rise.(12) Announcing VTA worldwide - that is taking VTA to the people to be the next to Bitcoin in popularity. With worldwide acceptance rise VirtaCoin value and makes it precious coin. (13)To make more people to come into virtacoin through campaigns, seminars, workshops and make virtacoin known to everyone all over the world. We will be grateful to see that virtacoin appreciates in value more than what people think.(13) Fast growth speed of virtacoin through VirtaCoin promotion. Moving virtacoin forward from the ground to it greatest potential height. (14)To use virtacoin as a tool to wipe away poverty on the land and bring smiles to the faces of everyone who holds the coin. Conclusively the virtacoin communities both local and international are working hard to make virtacoin second to none or number one World expected crypto currency in no distance time.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:42:14 AM

Virtacoin is the coin I invest much for too long. Im holding
this coin, and hoping next year that something big will
happen on this altcoin. Looking forward for a big pump next year.
gcoffie7

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:46:35 AM

very sure of that since soulgate has answer you there is  no need again. cheers .
gcoffie7

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:49:18 AM

Virtacoin is the coin I invest much for too long. Im holding
this coin, and hoping next year that something big will
happen on this altcoin. Looking forward for a big pump next year.

yes me too hope next year is our year okay, but the key issues is the promotion promotion promotion.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:22:49 AM

Always down? 😃 Please check the price graph. Price is good to buy now.  VirtaCoin not about roadmaps. It's about collective effort to develop and promote VirtaCoin. Any development as surprise will come from every community member. For early updates you can check https://m.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation

(1) VirtaCoin is a crypto currency like Bit Coin. VirtaCoin is used by local groups to sustain and develop local initiatives. We aim to empower those who are on the edge of the economic loop, bringing local products to global markets and rendering services that would otherwise be unavailable.(2) To give people (virtacoiners) easy access to their funds (withdrawal) free from scam and with a secure payment method. VirtaCoin community members are able to contact everyone and educating them on the benefits of using virtacoin for their money transfer in a modern and not costly way. It's a win win situation. (3)This is an untapped source of wealth that I believe Virtacoin could help and at the same time grow the value of Virtacoin to new heights. (4)The People's Coin is about to give hope and opportunity to all peoples of the world, ESPECIALLY the poorest of the poor.(5) A tool for pulling families and communities up by the bootstraps. (6) A road map to a decent life, deserved by everybody on the face of the Earth, without exception; to fight hunger and disease, lack of clean drinking water, providing safe shelter free of war, life's necessities, and FREEDOM, The Right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.(7) Virtacoin is about to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor. In other words, Virtacoin should bring about a balance.(8 ) Bringing more developers and creative IT technicians building a solid base for VTA to stand on and provide services that will lead to VTA value growth and bridge that gap.(9) We created virtacoin world to enable all VTA users to register as an agent and to use that platform to reach out to their own people locally and worldwide in a secured transaction way.(10) We call VirtaCoin "The People's Coin" because it is owned and developed by all that hold it.. It is all about a collective effort to increase the value of the Coin and earn money while you are increasing the value. By helping to promote, buying, developing VirtaCoin you are at the same time helping yourself. We suggest starting your business with VirtaCoin: introduce new applications, websites, and wallet s and earn money on services, fees.(11) Every newcomer must to understand that VirtaCoin is his or her business. And he can create business with VirtaCoin and earn money. At the start BitCoin was nothing without investors and developers. VirtaCoin is doing the same. We are inviting more and more investors to the growing VirtaCoin. We are going to move VirtaCoin on autopilot as it done on BitCoin. VirtaCoin like BitCoin, VirtaCoin is for everyone, it's the People's coin. And most importantly that if every person will understand it as VirtaCoin gets more widespread and its value will rise.(12) Announcing VTA worldwide - that is taking VTA to the people to be the next to Bitcoin in popularity. With worldwide acceptance rise VirtaCoin value and makes it precious coin. (13)To make more people to come into virtacoin through campaigns, seminars, workshops and make virtacoin known to everyone all over the world. We will be grateful to see that virtacoin appreciates in value more than what people think.(13) Fast growth speed of virtacoin through VirtaCoin promotion. Moving virtacoin forward from the ground to it greatest potential height. (14)To use virtacoin as a tool to wipe away poverty on the land and bring smiles to the faces of everyone who holds the coin. Conclusively the virtacoin communities both local and international are working hard to make virtacoin second to none or number one World expected crypto currency in no distance time.

Looking forward to this one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 03:05:31 PM

Maybe someone have information about Virtacoin blockchain? what is going on with it? because how i see, there are many transactions gone. It doesn't give any result when searching transaction number https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vta/search.dws?q=2f35fddc3f41c204dc7e4d662ac9e40a16bbf0c4e310905b6ca18b1967b65736 which was made on 2016-11-17. Any

gcoffie7

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:12:24 PM

Looking forward to this one.

Wow this is good news for every one holds virtacoin so  I hope by 2017 virtacoin is going to second to bitcoin all over world .
gcoffie7

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:13:48 PM

Maybe someone have information about Virtacoin blockchain? what is going on with it? because how i see, there are many transactions gone. It doesn't give any result when searching transaction number https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vta/search.dws?q=2f35fddc3f41c204dc7e4d662ac9e40a16bbf0c4e310905b6ca18b1967b65736 which was made on 2016-11-17. Any

I think is technical and hope our technical guys will solve it for us.
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Hope so too.

5ato5hi8itcoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

I would like to ask why not encourage Virtacoin to add to a site other than the trade Bluetrade
gcoffie7

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Hope so too.

Yes you are welcome brother.
gcoffie7

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:34:34 PM

I would like to ask why not encourage Virtacoin to add to a site other than the trade Bluetrade

Nice question there but I think we have make an attempt to most exchangers platform so hope very soon they will add us I think, and let see 2017 our year of the world to hear of the virtacoin.
donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:56:37 AM

it is a dump or an opportunity?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:58:06 AM

It is both. Smiley
gcoffie7

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:10:14 AM

Thank you brother is opportunity time okay. Let the dumpers dump it .
gcoffie7

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:56:15 PM

The dumpers are still dumping and buyers we still buy more hope to grab some before is late now.
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 05:29:52 PM

People selling. Bag holders fill out their bags Cheesy

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: