Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 07:23:38 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Ziggap Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 24545 times)
coinminers

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 04:39:54 PM

*Chirp* ?

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:41:05 PM

*Chirp* ?
I sold my debt.  Got just under 50% worth, which is a profit (as BTC went up a lot).

ZigGap is over.

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:57:07 PM

*Chirp* ?
I sold my debt.  Got just under 50% worth, which is a profit (as BTC went up a lot).

ZigGap is over.

On an unrelated note this spells the death of the OTC/WOT network. Aethero was one of the most trusted people I've ever heard of.

I guess everyone has their sell-out price. For Aethero, it was a million shares at 0.0001.

Sad.
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:00:04 PM

*Chirp* ?

ZigGap is over.

On an unrelated note this spells the death of the OTC/WOT network. Aethero was one of the most trusted people I've ever heard of.

I guess everyone has their sell-out price. For Aethero, it was a million shares at 0.0001.

Sad.
I think it's best to just trade with people you know. 

Also, aethero has always been unstable.  See copumpkin's rating.  The reasons I quit ZigGap:
  • Aethero was unstable and often went into rants
  • He asked me to do things I wasn't comfortable with, such as go around the Internet and post spam about ZigGap Sad

Shermo

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:02:54 PM

If anyone is interested I am selling my existing Ziggap stake on BTCJam for 14.5BTC, they are listed on there already to buy. They are worth 62BTC, well assuming they are paid.
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:12:50 PM

*Chirp* ?

ZigGap is over.

Sad.
Also, aethero owns way more than 1mil shares.  He owes 20%-30%.

coinminers

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 01:00:36 AM

Also, aethero has always been unstable.  See copumpkin's rating.  The reasons I quit ZigGap:
  • He asked me to do things I wasn't comfortable with, such as go around the Internet and post spam about ZigGap Sad

I don't know the community very well yet. I've had solid experiences so far with Jah, bitcQuick, and ASICMINER-PT, BTCINVEST in terms of dividend payouts.

ZigGap was my only disappointment so far, but then I invested blindly so you win some you lose some Smiley

Do you have any recommendations in terms of individuals you trust who run assets on bitfunder? Just on a personal level I mean.

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 01:02:25 AM

I don't know the community very well yet. I've had solid experiences so far with Jah, bitcQuick, and ASICMINER-PT, BTCINVEST in terms of dividend payouts.

ZigGap was my only disappointment so far, but then I invested blindly so you win some you lose some Smiley

Do you have any recommendations in terms of individuals you trust who run assets on bitfunder? Just on a personal level I mean.
Not really.  I don't really do Bitcoin assets much.  ASICMINER seems good, but I don't know them on a personal level.

Ironically, the only one I knew was aethero.   Sad

coinminers

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 05:22:25 AM

Not really.  I don't really do Bitcoin assets much.  ASICMINER seems good, but I don't know them on a personal level.

Yes, ASICMINER kicks ass, they actually went up quite a bit recently which makes up for the ZigGap stuff in a way =)

danieldaniel

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:35:13 AM

Yes, ASICMINER kicks ass, they actually went up quite a bit recently which makes up for the ZigGap stuff in a way =)
Glad you made a profit!  I sorta made a profit too, if I'm counting in USD. 

Who I REALLY feel bad for are the people who had 60+ BTC there.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:42:36 AM

I've also had a solid experience with JAH, although dividends have died down recently  I had two shares but sold them off around a week ago.  ASICMINER-PT is way overpriced for my tastes right now, but DeaDTerra runs a few legit assets and also audits for usagi.
Choadzilla

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 06:17:18 PM

aethero. return pl0x
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 04:44:38 AM

Dude there is a different website at that domain now, and the aethero hasn't even posted in this thread in weeks. And even if he does it will be more bs excuses so the share prices on Bitfunder go back.

He's still got his otc rating btw..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 05:40:39 AM

ziggap.com:

Caliber

Surround yourself with excelent people

nice.

Choadzilla

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:26:24 PM

i don't even get the caliber thing anymore
GoWest

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 08:42:16 PM

Glad you made a profit!  I sorta made a profit too, if I'm counting in USD. 

Who I REALLY feel bad for are the people who had 60+ BTC there.

I invested over 400 BTC as I was sold quite a grandiose plan for growth and revenue. Instead I got fake dividends for three weeks before the site went offline. Until I get my investment returned to me, I will ensure anyone Ryan tries to conduct business with is warned of his history.

Shermo

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:30:52 PM

With the amount of trading that he has done I'm sure several people know his address etc. With the amount that he must owe in total with his BTCJam loan and these investments there must be enough worth chasing him for... although squeezing blood out of a stone is generally a difficult thing.

Personally he owes me about 60BTC through BTCJam, although I'd settle for 30BTC which is what is outstanding on the capital as I'm willing to ignore the interest owed.
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:39:03 PM

With the amount of trading that he has done I'm sure several people know his address etc. With the amount that he must owe in total with his BTCJam loan and these investments there must be enough worth chasing him for... although squeezing blood out of a stone is generally a difficult thing.

Personally he owes me about 60BTC through BTCJam, although I'd settle for 30BTC which is what is outstanding on the capital as I'm willing to ignore the interest owed.
Everyone knows his address, actually.  Coingenuity knows his phone number.  Also: Someone on OTC hired a PI that found him.

Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:52:03 PM

Everyone knows his address, actually.  Coingenuity knows his phone number.  Also: Someone on OTC hired a PI that found him.

So, anyone knows what's up exactly/reached him?
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:54:12 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2013, 10:19:08 PM by danieldaniel

Everyone knows his address, actually.  Coingenuity knows his phone number.  Also: Someone on OTC hired a PI that found him.

So, anyone knows what's up exactly/reached him?
Latest "contact" is a response on Reddit blaming me for identity theft (as well as coingenuity calling him and telling him about the Reddit thread):

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1crk44/did_anybody_else_just_see_this_posted_and_quickly/.

Other than that, he's disappeared with no news.  The site is also gone from the domain; see ziggap.com.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: