Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign  (Read 22647 times)
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:11:55 PM

i'm in
cbx wallet : 5T2BgtvWKDrQo7op8zv8T5Lezbc4EMv2XC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:30:48 PM

Do you have new vacant sir for your campaign.. Huh
Cbx still have a great future and devs are very trusted .. and i think this is the great way to save more cbx and wait for the adoption of cbx..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
buriks

Merit: 303

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:47:09 PM

Cbx still have a great future and devs are very trusted .. and i think this is the great way to save more cbx and wait for the adoption of cbx..
no
i not have new sir for my campaign!
but i just try and PM for Dev   Wink
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:03:28 PM

no
i not have new sir for my campaign!
but i just try and PM for Dev   Wink
Thanks for the reply and i think after they paying and done paying weekly payment they can decide for new vacant or not..
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

I think dev is busy preparing for a big surprise for all of us who still holding the coin
as we all knew that the dev is too serious implementing everything now we can expect
more and more project to come. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:52:51 AM

I think dev is busy preparing for a big surprise for all of us who still holding the coin
as we all knew that the dev is too serious implementing everything now we can expect
more and more project to come. good luck

I think I saw one of the replies of Alex that he's busy and onto something.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

I will still join if not accepted in current sig campaign by the time my rank is higher for this one though but I wont use mobile vault since after
trying with faucet and sending to my vault for test how ever not that I didn't receive cash out from faucet but vault doesn't connect at all
 meaning is kind of offline for me Smiley
Still have bootstrap though for windows vault. 
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:08:28 AM

I will still join if not accepted in current sig campaign by the time my rank is higher for this one though but I wont use mobile vault since after
trying with faucet and sending to my vault for test how ever not that I didn't receive cash out from faucet but vault doesn't connect at all
 meaning is kind of offline for me Smiley
Still have bootstrap though for windows vault. 

I think mobile wallet is fine as others are using it but of course you can get more out of CBX if you'll be using your windows vault due to staking.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:33:13 AM

June 20th Payment Run Completed!

As I am going on holidays abroad next week, this CBX signature program will be suspended for an indefinite period of time, starting now.

CBX is evolving;
we are still testing the Personal Cloud Vault, a new and paying more Vault will be released soon, and some major project developments will be announced soon.

This signature campaing has allowed many new people to find out about CBX, and we made new friends; if you want to get involved in the CBX team with other projects, please let me know! Crypto programmers, video editors, copy writers, Photoshop experts, etc... are always welcome on our team, paid on a per project basis.

Thank you for your support!
BitYoLo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You Only Live Once

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:46:24 AM

As I am going on holidays abroad next week, this CBX signature program will be suspended for an indefinite period of time, starting now.

CBX is evolving;
we are still testing the Personal Cloud Vault, a new and paying more Vault will be released soon, and some major project developments will be announced soon.

This signature campaing has allowed many new people to find out about CBX, and we made new friends; if you want to get involved in the CBX team with other projects, please let me know! Crypto programmers, video editors, copy writers, Photoshop experts, etc... are always welcome on our team, paid on a per project basis.

I will leave this campaign for now Sad
Thanks for all Payment!
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:00:45 AM

CBX is evolving;

I will leave this campaign for now Sad
Thanks for all Payment!

A mix sentiment. I'll no longer see the CBX signature but there seems to be an upside.

Crypto programmers, video editors, copy writers, Photoshop experts, etc... are always welcome on our team, paid on a per project basis.

This statement is big, looks like a new website will be produced with media due to video editors and photoshop experts.

Revolutioner

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:21:33 AM

remove the signature Sad
Thanks for the payment hope it will reopened next time
Robertqueen2

Merit: 523

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:08:50 PM

it is hard to heard that this campaign was suspended , I wish this campaign achieved what it created for , and I hope the best for CBX whereas I am still holding all the coins that I have earned from this campaign , also want to say thank you for CBX team because they were very helpful and kind people , now I will search for new campaign or I can wait until become a Full Member to join new one , I will think and then decide .
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:36:58 PM

it is hard to heard that this campaign was suspended , I wish this campaign achieved what it created for , and I hope the best for CBX whereas I am still holding all the coins that I have earned from this campaign , also want to say thank you for CBX team because they were very helpful and kind people , now I will search for new campaign or I can wait until become a Full Member to join new one , I will think and then decide .

This campaign has reached its objectives for a while initially, then its effect became less and less visible; so there is no point in continuing at this time.

Main desired outcome was to spread knowledge about CBX, and this was achieved thanks to all your help!

Stay tuned, more developments soon!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:09:55 AM

This campaign has reached its objectives for a while initially, then its effect became less and less visible; so there is no point in continuing at this time.

Main desired outcome was to spread knowledge about CBX, and this was achieved thanks to all your help!

might be better to do avatar campaign then after signature less expensive continuously awareness to more members as btc moving down again
i think cbx will rise up, just for a thought von.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:48:06 AM

might be better to do avatar campaign then after signature less expensive continuously awareness to more members as btc moving down again

Nice idea, yes, maybe Avatar campaign is better. Also I feel Avatar can also provide much visuals because not everyone has one unlike on Signatures it feels a bit cluttered.

MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:14:48 AM

What about a logo design competition? good exposure, and maybe a new logo too ....
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:46:42 AM

Nice idea, yes, maybe Avatar campaign is better. Also I feel Avatar can also provide much visuals because not everyone has one unlike on Signatures it feels a bit cluttered.
i hope Von will listen to us hehehe, avatar much be a better venue to promote coin exposure the more avatar holder the more expose for those who don't know yet about this coin its been 3 years now.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:46:39 PM

i hope Von will listen to us hehehe, avatar much be a better venue to promote coin exposure the more avatar holder the more expose for those who don't know yet about this coin its been 3 years now.

Plus Avatar campaign is much cheaper than signature campaign so you get the exposure at a smaller price.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:53:03 PM

Plus Avatar campaign is much cheaper than signature campaign so you get the exposure at a smaller price.
when this avatar campaign can be done? I think ben will take a look at it and look for possibility the signature campaisng already been ended so very much better to look for another ways of advertising it. good luck ben.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: