Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

Does anyone know why there may be problems while running the BlockMarket 1.0.1 Wallet?

When running the executable, my computer CPU gets overwhelmed and Operating System basically freezes.
I may share my system specs if needed, but assuming that's not the case. Thanks.
Its pretty light.. must be an OS issue.. what are your specs? Open up taskbar and check what your cpu and memory usage is?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoMar02

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

Does anyone know why there may be problems while running the BlockMarket 1.0.1 Wallet?

When running the executable, my computer CPU gets overwhelmed and Operating System basically freezes.
I may share my system specs if needed, but assuming that's not the case. Thanks.
Its pretty light.. must be an OS issue.. what are your specs? Open up taskbar and check what your cpu and memory usage is?

I see..  In fact, it is working as expected now.. Thanks for the reply Smiley.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:33:44 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 11:48:50 PM by wwzsocki

It hard to believe the movement of the Syscoin's price. I think someone accumulates and try to hold coin's price at 4000 satoshi. Technic analysis and fundamental analysis is very good and powerful. Big expectations in October. I think a new all-time high is possible before the end of this year. Just need some more time before the big bullish rally.

I dipped even further to 3500. This must be a good buy at the moment, given all the upcoming news.... I'm buying more.

I don't. I finally sold my stuff and moved on from this. I got banned from Slack for bringing up the ongoing decline of the price in a normal manner. This is really a big red flag for me if criticism is handled like this. No discussion, my user account just got disabled, that is pathetic. Reddit is dead as well. Pump groups make advertisements there and the things are not getting removed for over 5 days. This thread is also silent. Everybody moved on. People are not even caring to vote syscoin for being added to Binance. Those are red flags again for me.

Sys didn't really recover any of the losses with the China FUD market crash. Sys bleeds to death and the devs are not bringing any news to create at least some hype or informing people what might be happening. That is just a big middle finger in the face of every investor. I pity those who actually bought at ATH some weeks ago. Those extra strong declines and wild price swings don't inspire confidence to attract new potential investors and people are deluding themselves if they expect any recoveries soon. Where is the new floor? 2k sats again?

My take on the "silence" here is that it is one of silent confidence. What with Blockchain Foundary and the plans for a Bonded Validator System as solutions for market-driven needs, it certainly looks like SYS is making the transition from first generation coin to a modern cryptocurrency with real world use applications as well as being a secure storage of wealth.

Frankly, I didn't even know who Binance was. I had to google them. Well, truthfully, I went to coinmarketcap.com too. Couldn't even find out where they are based from their website. https://www.binance.com/ Googled "Binance physical location" in order to get that from 3rd parties.
https://www.google.com/search?dcr=0&source=hp&q=Binance+physical+location&oq=Binance+physical+location&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1.2396.2396.0.3450.3.2.0.0.0.0.106.106.0j1.2.0.dummy_maps_web_fallback...0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.2.489.6...383.S61TdzT4HUY

Everything is bleeding, well, almost. The SegWit currencies especially, well, almost everybody there as well.

Again, in the case of SYS, I think there are very savvy people buying on the cheap and the rest of us who are holding, doing so with a high level of confidence in what's being done here. You know, it has adopted state of the art legacy advancements (hope that doesn't sound too oxymoronic) while jumping ahead and claiming a very interesting niche in the real world use space. And they're modifying the base protocol to increase security as well.

The only thing I wish there was more of is real PoS. A hybrid 90/10 PoS/POW would set me on fire. Cool

Thats what it essentially will be since.bonded validators are PoS while.the mining component is PoW. Majority of the rewards will goto bonded validators to the tune of what you suggest roughly. In the case of v2 masternode design the PoW blockchain for Syscoin becomes more of an adjucator with elegant seperation of concerns.

After the latest news, I thought that Syscoin will recover a little bit. But the price is still falling and this is just hard to watch. I started my journey at 1400 floor in April and I think I will buy more at this same price soon if this horror will continue. This is true that there is not much about Syscoin in media to find. I hope that partnership with Ballistic Arts will bring awareness to this project. There is big marketing campaign needed. All channels should be updated with news and infos. There is a lot of questions about master nodes but hard and even impossible to find answers. Great team, project, development, and price is falling. Why? Because nobody uses Syscoin and that has to change.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:55:42 AM

It hard to believe the movement of the Syscoin's price. I think someone accumulates and try to hold coin's price at 4000 satoshi. Technic analysis and fundamental analysis is very good and powerful. Big expectations in October. I think a new all-time high is possible before the end of this year. Just need some more time before the big bullish rally.

I dipped even further to 3500. This must be a good buy at the moment, given all the upcoming news.... I'm buying more.

I don't. I finally sold my stuff and moved on from this. I got banned from Slack for bringing up the ongoing decline of the price in a normal manner. This is really a big red flag for me if criticism is handled like this. No discussion, my user account just got disabled, that is pathetic. Reddit is dead as well. Pump groups make advertisements there and the things are not getting removed for over 5 days. This thread is also silent. Everybody moved on. People are not even caring to vote syscoin for being added to Binance. Those are red flags again for me.

Sys didn't really recover any of the losses with the China FUD market crash. Sys bleeds to death and the devs are not bringing any news to create at least some hype or informing people what might be happening. That is just a big middle finger in the face of every investor. I pity those who actually bought at ATH some weeks ago. Those extra strong declines and wild price swings don't inspire confidence to attract new potential investors and people are deluding themselves if they expect any recoveries soon. Where is the new floor? 2k sats again?

My take on the "silence" here is that it is one of silent confidence. What with Blockchain Foundary and the plans for a Bonded Validator System as solutions for market-driven needs, it certainly looks like SYS is making the transition from first generation coin to a modern cryptocurrency with real world use applications as well as being a secure storage of wealth.

Frankly, I didn't even know who Binance was. I had to google them. Well, truthfully, I went to coinmarketcap.com too. Couldn't even find out where they are based from their website. https://www.binance.com/ Googled "Binance physical location" in order to get that from 3rd parties.
https://www.google.com/search?dcr=0&source=hp&q=Binance+physical+location&oq=Binance+physical+location&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1.2396.2396.0.3450.3.2.0.0.0.0.106.106.0j1.2.0.dummy_maps_web_fallback...0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.2.489.6...383.S61TdzT4HUY

Everything is bleeding, well, almost. The SegWit currencies especially, well, almost everybody there as well.

Again, in the case of SYS, I think there are very savvy people buying on the cheap and the rest of us who are holding, doing so with a high level of confidence in what's being done here. You know, it has adopted state of the art legacy advancements (hope that doesn't sound too oxymoronic) while jumping ahead and claiming a very interesting niche in the real world use space. And they're modifying the base protocol to increase security as well.

The only thing I wish there was more of is real PoS. A hybrid 90/10 PoS/POW would set me on fire. Cool

Thats what it essentially will be since.bonded validators are PoS while.the mining component is PoW. Majority of the rewards will goto bonded validators to the tune of what you suggest roughly. In the case of v2 masternode design the PoW blockchain for Syscoin becomes more of an adjucator with elegant seperation of concerns.

After the latest news, I thought that Syscoin will recover a little bit. But the price is still falling and this is just hard to watch. I started my journey at 1400 floor in April and I think I will buy more at this same price soon if this horror will continue. This is true that there is not much about Syscoin in media to find. I hope that partnership with Ballistic Arts will bring awareness to this project. There is big marketing campaign needed. All channels should be updated with news and infos. There is a lot of questions about master nodes but hard and even impossible to find answers. Great team, project, development, and price is falling. Why? Because nobody uses Syscoin and that has to change.
We are all early adopters here. When market prices in all of the developments we should be floating a new ath assuming crypto is still favourable to trade.
Khanhtrieudo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

Tôi đang quan tâm đến chính sách cộng đồng của syscoin  có phải của tập đoàn đưa ra hay không  Huh
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

I am not going to join a campaign with the wrong project and I must be really careful to see it, especially for Blockckhain business which I really do not understand at all.
rido

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:26:36 AM

syscoin is very valuable and when I will get it by working hard or with empty hands ,, it will make me very challenging to follow this ICO. Smiley
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:56:14 PM

Auctions added

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/syscoin-to-disrupt-ebay-and-real-estate-industries-96aa55ef709a

*Image Removed*
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:02:57 PM

Syscoin to Disrupt eBay and Real-Estate Industries

We have just added the ability to create auctions in Syscoin 2.2. This will allow any offer on the Blockmarket platform to be turned into an auction with a fixed countdown time, minimum bid and reserve price. Offers can now be:

Regular Offers

Timed Auctions

Timed Auctions with a “Buy it Now” option

Auctions on the Blockchain

Although the market for retail auctions is dwindling, the need for a decentralized marketplace that can handle retail goods as well as high-value or legal-laden transactions such as Real-Estate is important. Now, one platform can serve the needs for almost any type of e-commerce. Syscoin 2.2 will offer the ability for merchants to set their offers as auctions including the traditional “buy it now” approach. This is similar to eBay auctions except we include an automated, arbiter-based escrow system into each offer.
In our auction system, we allow merchants to configure multiple options. They may require a deposit (this imitates how current Real-Estate transactions work, a deposit is often required to show earnestness), a witness or notary, and a reserve price. The escrow system works in conjunction with the offer and alias identity modules to ensure the correct offer is sold to the winning bidder under authorization of the seller. Because these are smart contracts running through consensus on the blockchain, Syscoin auctions are just as secure as regular Syscoin transactions.

Blockchain Auction Use Cases

Energy Trading

Real-Estate

Domain Names

Retail Goods

Automotive

Liquidation

Why Auctions? Because Real-Estate.

One of our research goals is to be able to handle Real-Estate type of deals on our marketplace. Some requirements for Real-Estate transactions are:

Commission

Deposits

Bids

Notarization

We can now implement all these through a witness signature to establish a web-of-trust model allowing for the legal requirements of the transaction. This imitates the current legacy process and brings it into the digital world by establishing digital signatures instead of written signatures on paper which can be easily forged.

Proof of Concept for the Real-Estate Industry

Above is a conceptual project built upon the Syscoin blockchain for a new client in the Real-Estate industry. Anyone, anywhere on Earth can list land properties for sale. Land owners can list their own properties for near zero fees. There are no commissions, no middlemen and no service charges other than network fees.
Real-Estate agents/agencies can list hundreds or thousands of properties for near-zero fees. Custom Agent profiles can link to existing sites and display single agent listings. Agents can connect to the Syscoin blockchain from their existing portal, or they can set up their own portal on their own website.

Syscoin Set to Disrupt Everything E-Commerce

The policies of behemoth e-commerce sites like eBay and Amazon have created centralized and draconian business practices that take advantage of merchants. Massive network effect, years of preying upon and absorbing rivals have rewarded them with little to no competition. This means they have little risk of being challenged though current technology or business competition. This also means mom and pop shop merchants are forced to submit to these policies or struggle alone for a global audience.
But sometimes, the smallest edge can cause entire industries to turn upside down. We believe the landscape for e-commerce will quickly evolve from centralized platforms to newer distributed blockchain based models. Disrupting the business model of giants such as eBay and Amazon will be similar to how Bitcoin has already disrupted the business of Paypal and Western Union. In order to dethrone and overthrow monopolistic corporations, a paradigm shift must occur.
Blockchain based, decentralized marketplaces provide that paradigm shift for traditional e-commerce. Syscoin presents the new paradigm with policies that are decided directly between buyer and seller, between manufacturer and reseller. This means you are in control. You decide who resells, and at what price. There is no more poaching of manufacturers or an overbearing corporation demanding greater discounts. A decentralized marketplace that disintermediates this policy layer offers such a big advantage to users that the market will take notice. Not only is the buyer/seller now free from centralized policy rules, but fees that padded the pockets of eBay and Amazon now go directly to the users. Cheaper goods, lower fees, fair policies, and a level playing field where everyone has equal opportunity are all made possible by the blockchain.

Visit Syscoin.org or join us on our Slack Channel or our Telegram Channel for more information. Get an automatic invitation to our Slack Channel here: join.syscoin.org.

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/syscoin-to-disrupt-ebay-and-real-estate-industries-96aa55ef709a
ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

I just read that Syscoin will launch their masternodes. I'm very bullish this coin. What do you think, what price can we see by the end of this year?
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

I just read that Syscoin will launch their masternodes. I'm very bullish this coin. What do you think, what price can we see by the end of this year?

By December, the price will be above 1 USD
cryptme

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

November will be hot as masternodes will be lunched. Than I think we'll see another correction until Blockmarket Desktop.
I'm also bullish for more than a year and forward years to come Smiley

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:53:45 AM

November will be hot as masternodes will be lunched. Than I think we'll see another correction until Blockmarket Desktop.
Bm desktop just released
trilla666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

Bm desktop just released

might have been some bad timing on the ol release... lmao

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:21:14 AM

Bm desktop just released

Releases always happen when they are ready.
trilla666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:39 AM

Bm desktop just released

absolutely, as they should. im just saying it was terrible timing as the universe willed it. Sys is one of my biggest bags, im just laughing at my bad luck

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:59 AM

Bm desktop just released

absolutely, as they should. im just saying it was terrible timing as the universe willed it. Sys is one of my biggest bags, im just laughing at my bad luck
Hey its all good! Will be a blip on the weekly chart as we look back and have a chuckle.
cryptme

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:11:07 AM

Bm desktop just released
Oups my bad, should have been Web, Blockmarket Web

cocojambo777

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:38:54 PM

MN news seems amazing at this point. I like Syscoin so being able to run it’s MN is just too good.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:00:50 AM

Are there already some information about how rewards will be divided between POW/POS/MN ?
also looking for specs (cpu, ram, space) to run a mn and if it will be possbile to run multiple mn instances on a vps

thanks and keep it on
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: