Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you Rich from Gambling?  (Read 81199 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:49:32 PM

Actually i never saw a man, who has rich from Gambling?
I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
So i want to ask if anyone is here how has rich from GAMBLING ??

I also didn't see any man who became rich from gambling but I see many people who became empty hand for gambling.I always consider gambling as a time pass.I like to pass my off time through gambling and like to have fun with it.If anyone really became rich by gambling I want to see that man.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:29:27 PM

Actually i never saw a man, who has rich from Gambling?
I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
So i want to ask if anyone is here how has rich from GAMBLING ??

I also didn't see any man who became rich from gambling but I see many people who became empty hand for gambling.I always consider gambling as a time pass.I like to pass my off time through gambling and like to have fun with it.If anyone really became rich by gambling I want to see that man.
I guess you will never get a chance to see such a man as gambling will never let a gambler escape from its dangers.

But some people will claim that they have made some big profits from gambling but the very next day they will lose more than that. It is true because after tasting the gambling's thrills no one will stop gambling and so no one will stay richer.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:52:36 PM

i've been making a good income from poker... but it's no exactly gambling(and i'm still not rich  Sad)

Anyway, to me gambling is a hobby not a work.
i'm sure you can find a few successful gamblers, but they are rare.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:58:07 PM

i've been making a good income from poker... but it's no exactly gambling(and i'm still not rich  Sad)

All of that also depends on how one looks at about gambling, and I would argue that everyone who holds that gambling is the place to look for profits are those who will never get what they think could be said or they will become addicted and just get the losses. So it all comes from our mind, if our mind is doing something right then the results obtained also the right thing
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:23:03 AM

All of that also depends on how one looks at about gambling, and I would argue that everyone who holds that gambling is the place to look for profits are those who will never get what they think could be said or they will become addicted and just get the losses. So it all comes from our mind, if our mind is doing something right then the results obtained also the right thing
Awareness is important, by understanding gambling we know that we can win and we can lose depending on our luck and the way we do it. If we have tried many times and we were not able to achieve good results, then it's not good to gamble at all and you will never be rich in gambling.

We should learn that it's not for everyone to make money in gambling but for everyone to enjoy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:11:13 AM

i do consider online poker as gambling , but then since you are doing it for the fun of it i do understand you. gambling is not meant to make you rich,it is just a time pass to kill some time off of the real stressful world
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:34:54 PM

i do consider online poker as gambling , but then since you are doing it for the fun of it i do understand you. gambling is not meant to make you rich,it is just a time pass to kill some time off of the real stressful world
Even if you are doing it for fun as long as there's money involve you are still gambling,  it's the basic definition of it and once you are gambling it's just fun at the start but there's a big chance you will be attracted for the money and eventually you will be addicted with gambling.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:43:51 PM

Even if you are doing it for fun as long as there's money involve you are still gambling,  it's the basic definition of it and once you are gambling it's just fun at the start but there's a big chance you will be attracted for the money and eventually you will be addicted with gambling.
Certainly most gamblers started it for fun and entertainment but once they have a good money from their winnings they change their behavior towards gambling till they become greed for money and start to become addictive as well.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitcoinmaster44

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:58:43 PM

Well I can't buy Ferrari from my winnings but I can have a good holidays and that is super cool for me

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:37:16 AM

u can be rich only from poker not from other gambling as other gambling is just gamblign when odds are killing you
Poker is just for those who rich already but if you are going top play poker with small capital then it really hard to grow that money when you had small capital to use in poker games but if your luck is enough to defeat and win in every round and cards is really good then you can really make it.
i can count with my fingers how many people become rich because gambling
no matter it's from poker , blackjack, roulette or whatever
the conclusion is , a very ittle chance for everyone to get rich in gambling , almost impossible
i even considered gambling as a wrong way to earn money.

They are only very few that became rich from gambling. And this is one of my dream to become rich from gambling but I guess that will be an impossible thing for me. No matter what type of gambling game I play, still I can say its a failure for me to reach my attained goal to become rich with it so I will just gamble for fun.
you can actually reach your goal to become rich in gambling
i suggest you to bet on sports , create a multibet slip with very high odds
for example to create a mulibet with odds around @1000 and just put $10 weekly only
your potential winning is $10,000 , for some people $10,000 is enough to make them considered as a rich man.
leonair

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:42:44 AM

u can be rich only from poker not from other gambling as other gambling is just gamblign when odds are killing you
Poker is just for those who rich already but if you are going top play poker with small capital then it really hard to grow that money when you had small capital to use in poker games but if your luck is enough to defeat and win in every round and cards is really good then you can really make it.
the conclusion is , a very ittle chance for everyone to get rich in gambling , almost impossible

They are only very few that became rich from gambling. And this is one of my dream to become rich from gambling but I guess that will be an impossible thing for me. No matter what type of gambling game I play, still I can say its a failure for me to reach my attained goal to become rich with it so I will just gamble for fun.
for example to create a mulibet with odds around @1000 and just put $10 weekly only
your potential winning is $10,000 , for some people $10,000 is enough to make them considered as a rich man.

I agree to this, being knowledgeable about gambling in sports betting is actually profitable and will make you money, although it's still have a chance of losing but the chance of your winning will increase if you just think and study every aspect of the game. For me, 'Luck is the absence of skill'

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:23:41 AM

I agree to this, being knowledgeable about gambling in sports betting is actually profitable and will make you money, although it's still have a chance of losing but the chance of your winning will increase if you just think and study every aspect of the game. For me, 'Luck is the absence of skill'

That's just applicable to those people who are already doing that for a long time. But for those people who are not really good enough in gambling.

This is going to be hard for them, I may say that I'm not rich in gambling, I'm not that good and I'm not hat bad.

But I can say, that I can make myself rich in fun for gambling just for entertainment.

Vires in Numeris
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:21:06 AM

well yeah there are types of games that have a very good chance of giving you profits but not to the point of being rich. yes being skilled in poker or knowledgeable in sports betting games would be a very good way to at least earn from gambling but that's mostly about it. unless you shell out a very huge capital for sports bets but then that would be a very big risk as even though you know a lot, there still is the possibility of upsets. i think you just have to be really lucky with lottery to be rich from this. though all of us already know the chances of hitting the jackpot is very very slim.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:34:32 AM

well yeah there are types of games that have a very good chance of giving you profits but not to the point of being rich. yes being skilled in poker or knowledgeable in sports betting games would be a very good way to at least earn from gambling but that's mostly about it. unless you shell out a very huge capital for sports bets but then that would be a very big risk as even though you know a lot, there still is the possibility of upsets. i think you just have to be really lucky with lottery to be rich from this. though all of us already know the chances of hitting the jackpot is very very slim.
in fact you could become rich by gambling poker and gambling bets, with knowledge and experience, you might try to bet in large quantities, and win bonus very much, because I think if you're lucky and you win, then it has the potential to make you become rich. Well, indeed lottery gambling can make you rich, but I think you need a great fortune to be able to win it

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:31:43 PM

in fact you could become rich by gambling poker and gambling bets, with knowledge and experience, you might try to bet in large quantities, and win bonus very much, because I think if you're lucky and you win, then it has the potential to make you become rich. Well, indeed lottery gambling can make you rich, but I think you need a great fortune to be able to win it

In poker game that has much opponent you can win because of the experience and skill that you have, you can surely trust and include your instinct when making decisions in your every bet in poker, but in other methods of gambling bets you can surely need a lot of luck in winning a bet you can surely not know if you could profit in one day in you bets, because winning and losing in gambling is at random it is risky that way!
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:54:29 PM

Well I can't buy Ferrari from my winnings but I can have a good holidays and that is super cool for me

I wish I could buy ferrari from my winnings also. But I can say that I'm not rich from gambling and I can't even get good amount of money in gambling. What I am just doing is gamble what I afford to lose and doesn't hope for any big amount of return. I guess those people who are becoming rich from gambling are those people who are really lucky.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

I wish I could buy ferrari from my winnings also. But I can say that I'm not rich from gambling and I can't even get good amount of money in gambling. What I am just doing is gamble what I afford to lose and doesn't hope for any big amount of return. I guess those people who are becoming rich from gambling are those people who are really lucky.

Yeah those people are one in a million who get rich in gambling. And I'm not one of those lucky ones. I just gamble for fun and sometimes to kill time but still learned to manage my money and know when to stop. But still hoping to win in a lottery so I could be rich.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:30:54 PM

Some people are rich from gambling but I'm one of the many people that is not rich from gambling because getting rich from gambling requires a lot of luck without any doubts.
Some are really rich in gambling but no both or parties are win the entire game or you are win and your friend ofcourse one of you are going to lose his money because in gambling you can't win both and it requres a lot of money to lose before you win and i can say that if im rich i always gambling.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:48:56 PM

Yeah those people are one in a million who get rich in gambling. And I'm not one of those lucky ones. I just gamble for fun and sometimes to kill time but still learned to manage my money and know when to stop. But still hoping to win in a lottery so I could be rich.

only few people that really become rich through gambling. those people are who quit immediately after hit a huge winning. hard to hold yourself to not to gamble again. people that have a high level of greed might would never become rich. due winning after winning they would gamble it all again , no doubt money desire would never end.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:38:21 AM

only few people that really become rich through gambling. those people are who quit immediately after hit a huge winning. hard to hold yourself to not to gamble again. people that have a high level of greed might would never become rich. due winning after winning they would gamble it all again , no doubt money desire would never end.
Those who might win the lottery, they have all the luck in this world and those wise people quit immediately and divert their funds in other business activity. If given a chance to win millions in gambling I would certainly withdraw that directly and build my long time dream business.

I will be very happy to convert my earnings in gambling to a legitimate business.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: