Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you Rich from Gambling?  (Read 81213 times)
Oralmat (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:31:03 PM

My purpose of gambling is not for the rich, because I'm sure gambling is not going to make me rich. gambling only I make for happy and fill an empty time.

Your decision is right, because if you play gambling only for earn money than no doubt it will be hard for you. Also If we think gambling make help to get rich, than only a few persons will be here who become rich from it, near by 1% out of 100%. Because main reason is that gambling couldn't suit for everyone, only a lucky person could rich from it.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:32:30 PM

Yes I think no one can became rich from gambling if he is not hitting a jackpot.
And maybe it is just 1:19999 gambler who get that huge luck. That is a dream of every gambler in the world.
It is really hard to hit a jackpot in every kind of game in gambling because gambling is really more on luck and if you don't have enough luck I don't think that you can hit that jackpot! But if I will be rich I will not go to the gambling site anymore because I am already rich I will just think about what business should I open in my huge money.  Grin

better for you if you do not really expect the jackpot. It can indeed be obtained, but it is too difficult even impossible level. Mainlah as usual, just hoping to win, not expect menanh jackpot so you're not too sore when failed. And it's good for you to not gamble when you're rich, better use to businesses that could benefit and long-term certainty.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

i am really far away to be rich from gambling because i am not playing gambling in every day and my winning time is not too much depend other gamblers beside that the amount is not big too. but i want to get rich by doing other work like trading or investing in bitcoin to get me rich in future so i can make much money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

Yes I think no one can became rich from gambling if he is not hitting a jackpot.
And maybe it is just 1:19999 gambler who get that huge luck. That is a dream of every gambler in the world.
It is really hard to hit a jackpot in every kind of game in gambling because gambling is really more on luck and if you don't have enough luck I don't think that you can hit that jackpot! But if I will be rich I will not go to the gambling site anymore because I am already rich I will just think about what business should I open in my huge money.  Grin
although there is no doubt about this that gambling is a game of luck and no one can be luck continuously, but still if you have some good experience in sports then you may have the advantage to use your experience in sports gambling and make money there, but still in sports gambling you are mostly depending on your luck. and still you must be lucky if you even want to win in sports gambling
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

i am really far away to be rich from gambling because i am not playing gambling in every day and my winning time is not too much depend other gamblers beside that the amount is not big too. but i want to get rich by doing other work like trading or investing in bitcoin to get me rich in future so i can make much money.

well I don't think that increasing your gambling time would give you a better chance of becoming rich as well. one has to be extremely lucky to be rich in this kind of venture. you may have a couple of win streaks but I don't think it would be enough to consider you rich. the only people I can consider here that won a considerable amount to have their lives changed are those lucky lottery millionaires.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

Gambling can't really make someone rich if you already rich then you can make your money grow on that gambling website for me gambling is to those rich only where they playing lots of money and they can really afford to lose lots. Don't just dream for it work hard for it and you wll reach what you aim in life.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:14:38 PM

Gambling can't really make someone rich if you already rich then you can make your money grow on that gambling website for me gambling is to those rich only where they playing lots of money and they can really afford to lose lots. Don't just dream for it work hard for it and you wll reach what you aim in life.

Well some people are just super lucky in gambling and even if they are rich they just get a lot richer! I wish I had their luck, they just keep on winning and I keep on losing, that's my luck. Too bad for me. Working hard for riches is hard but that's the right way to do it.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:51:19 PM

Actually i never saw a man, who has rich from Gambling?
I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
So i want to ask if anyone is here how has rich from GAMBLING ??
\

Are you asking the audience if we become of rich because of gambling? I that so, no I never try it ever since  I was a child. Many people are getting in the gambling for hoping one day they will it the Jackpot, Wich means instant millionaire in one day.
michkima

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:57:03 PM

I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
\

Are you asking the audience if we become of rich because of gambling? I that so, no I never try it ever since  I was a child. Many people are getting in the gambling for hoping one day they will it the Jackpot, Wich means instant millionaire in one day.

Plenty of people tried and 99% all failed to get rich from gambling. Only a very few lucky people were able to get the jackpot in anything. With super low chances of winning in gambling I don't think very much people would be able to say they got rich from gambling. Maybe if we play with big amounts of money we can earn big but in the end we'll just lose.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

\

Plenty of people tried and 99% all failed to get rich from gambling. Only a very few lucky people were able to get the jackpot in anything. With super low chances of winning in gambling I don't think very much people would be able to say they got rich from gambling. Maybe if we play with big amounts of money we can earn big but in the end we'll just lose.

Yes, there are only few people that got lucky by winning jackpot/lottery. And only few of them made a good decision about their winning money. They use their money to start a new business and they can get a good life from it. But, some of them made a bad decision. They rely on gambling to meet their daily needs. They try another games and gambling with higher amounts. My point is even though someone can get lucky by winning huge amounts of money, if there is no self control, soon or later their luck will be gone.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:21:21 AM

really a bad idea when someone talking about how to grow their wealth through gambling. you wealth wouldn't grow there , just decreased or even disappear instead. it was a dangerous way to make money , you may only think about how good gambling reward without thinking about the bad thing that you could receive like you could become poor guy in a single roll.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
michkima

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:56:55 AM

really a bad idea when someone talking about how to grow their wealth through gambling. you wealth wouldn't grow there , just decreased or even disappear instead. it was a dangerous way to make money , you may only think about how good gambling reward without thinking about the bad thing that you could receive like you could become poor guy in a single roll.

LOL, I am not sure why people really give some advice regarding gambling that they are saying people can get rich from gambling and it is super easy to get rich in it. Sure it is easy to get rich in gambling, if you're lucky. It is also super duper easy to go broke in gambling that it only takes a second to burn through all your money.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

LOL, I am not sure why people really give some advice regarding gambling that they are saying people can get rich from gambling and it is super easy to get rich in it. Sure it is easy to get rich in gambling, if you're lucky. It is also super duper easy to go broke in gambling that it only takes a second to burn through all your money.
Thats right. You have a better chance of being broke than to get rich with gambling. There are much more cases of rich people becoming bankrupt than normal people becoming rich by winning jackpots. If you want to get rich, youbhave to work hard and strive for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:36:53 AM

Well some people are just super lucky in gambling and even if they are rich they just get a lot richer! I wish I had their luck, they just keep on winning and I keep on losing, that's my luck. Too bad for me. Working hard for riches is hard but that's the right way to do it.

Yes only few people are very lucky in gambling even with little investment they will make big amount, even i am trying my best i could not able to win, when i try with small amount i am keep winning and when i try with bigger amount i am loosing.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

well I don't think that increasing your gambling time would give you a better chance of becoming rich as well. one has to be extremely lucky to be rich in this kind of venture. you may have a couple of win streaks but I don't think it would be enough to consider you rich. the only people I can consider here that won a considerable amount to have their lives changed are those lucky lottery millionaires.
increasing your gambling time means increasing your risk of losing money, i think if you want to make money in gambling and become rich you need to have good planing. you should make a strategy for playing gambling and only then you can be rich in gambling. there is not doubt this that your luck is also too much important for making you rich in gambling.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

My purpose of gambling is not for the rich, because I'm sure gambling is not going to make me rich. gambling only I make for happy and fill an empty time.

Your decision is right, because if you play gambling only for earn money than no doubt it will be hard for you. Also If we think gambling make help to get rich, than only a few persons will be here who become rich from it, near by 1% out of 100%. Because main reason is that gambling couldn't suit for everyone, only a lucky person could rich from it.

Wise guy that knows what gambling can do to his life. It was proven that becoming rich with gambling is very few in chance and that chance is only applicable to those people who are already rich and operators of casino. Also a pure luck can make you rich for being into games that can allow you to win jackpots like lottery.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

Wise guy that knows what gambling can do to his life. It was proven that becoming rich with gambling is very few in chance and that chance is only applicable to those people who are already rich and operators of casino. Also a pure luck can make you rich for being into games that can allow you to win jackpots like lottery.
We have to be honest that we gamble because we want to make money and hopefully to become rich in gambling, but along the way we have realized that the journey is not really that easy like we think. Just play for fun if you do not have the skills to do it, otherwise you are just fighting in a losing battle.

STUDENTCOIN