Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos Help a girl out my Bitcoin Talk account has been Hacked!!!  (Read 5932 times)
realcassieheart (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:59:40 PM

That's my problem, I didn't stake those addresses it wasn't me. So i'm really sorry to who ever came up with this whole process because its Janked and wouldn't have helped me anyways because he would still be able to prove the account was his by the addresses he posted that I didn't notice. The guy had been in my account for months maybe a year I don't know....

maybe im not reading this right, but the staked address that was signed on the 11th..

Code:
1AM9zCKsA31LVMDMyqJEoFBSSRgAdUzHL3

Hi there this is cassieheart from bitcointalk and this is my staked adrress.May 2016.

H55Fl1vwlxujul3vZkFzeYQ9M3WbS6CN9OIb1e5vN1SvN8RXLsIfP/1HnKAU8L+Io4V1P21L2Y2ged9yhgm7nJI=

isnt the same one she had quoted before

what is use of staking bitcoin address here
my address is
16K7dX8QWaxiuEcE9jpCF8ecSYdcWmLN7X

so if you sign that one i think all should be restored?

hmm doesnt look like either address has been used tho.. why would anyone stake an unused address..

cassieheart

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:08:04 PM

How can a hacker acess the account stake a message ,and then sell the account with the staked message and just after the account get sold come here complaining about some hacker attempt.
She only saw here account got hacked after it got sold?Thats what had happened here,account sold on last day and a day after she comes saying she got hacked,sorry is hard to believe in you.I had said already i will return the account if she returns to me the bitcoins spent at it,i got a staked message older then 3 months that makes me owner of this account.
I cant give back the account and forget about the bitcoins spent ,when i had follow all the guides to avoid get a hacked or not trusted account,from the scammers.
Look isnt nothing personal you should had saw those message the same way you could deal with me take your account back and i mine bitcoins its very easy to work this out.Without staked message you arent able to recover any account here,i just dont believe you let a hacker acess and use your account to stake an adress without being able to see that,makes no sense at all.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:10:59 PM

Why didn't you just create a new account?

(the only reason is "greed" isn't it - you just couldn't be bothered to create a new account and mature it could you?)

If you bought a hacked account then you deserve to lose - next time create a new account rather than doing what you are doing.

No-one should give you any pity as you don't care to create a new account as most honest people do (you were just hoping to get quick returns from ad-sig posts no doubt).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:20:15 PM

How can a hacker acess the account stake a message ,and then sell the account with the staked message and just after the account get sold come here complaining about some hacker attempt.
She only saw here account got hacked after it got sold?Thats what had happened here,account sold on last day and a day after she comes saying she got hacked,sorry is hard to believe in you.I had said already i will return the account if she returns to me the bitcoins spent at it,i got a staked message older then 3 months that makes me owner of this account.
I cant give back the account and forget about the bitcoins spent ,when i had follow all the guides to avoid get a hacked or not trusted account,from the scammers.
Look isnt nothing personal you should had saw those message the same way you could deal with me take your account back and i mine bitcoins its very easy to work this out.Without staked message you arent able to recover any account here,i just dont believe you let a hacker acess and use your account to stake an adress without being able to see that,makes no sense at all.

i been reading through this thread.. its sad that someone can hack an account and then sell it.. making the original owner not allowed to get it back.

you say you had a staked message from 3 months ago.. but i dont see it.. i see a signed message from the 11th.. but the address it NOT the same as the one posted in feb.. it doesnt even prove anything.

it does look like this account wasnt used for a really long time.. then one day a staked message pops up and it gets sold? its obvious it was hacked.. at least to me.

cassieheart

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:26:26 PM

Why didn't you just create a new account?

(the only reason is "greed" isn't it - you just couldn't be bothered to create a new account and mature it could you?)

If you bought a hacked account then you deserve to lose - next time create a new account rather than doing what you are doing.

No-one should give you any pity as you don't care to create a new account as most honest people do (you were just hoping to get quick returns from ad-sig posts no doubt).

Who are you to make the rules here?I bought a potencial hero if i choose to do signature is my problem and not your concern.I had bought this account clean way from the seller,with the only staked adress used to this account.
This person just saw the account gone after get sold.
This person let someone use and acess her account and stake a message without she notice it.

Im offering to give back this account as long she repays me ,as at my vision i bought a legit account here,i take all requirements to avoid get scammer or support scammers.

And because i had bought this account im not honest?Where you from wich world?Really because i bought an account im now what a scammer a thief??Im sorry but you are wrong ,your arguments arent valid,and lets be fair i bought an account the same way you can buy and pay for a service here.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:29:34 PM

Im offering to give back this account as long she repays me ,as at my vision i bought a legit account here,i take all requirements to avoid get scammer or support scammers.

Why on earth does she need to repay you for the scammed account?

Don't you think that the asshole that sold you this account should be the one repaying funds rather than the victim whose account was stolen?

(if you don't accept that then you really are a piece of shit and deserve to lose)

You seem to have some sort of mental problem that you think it is okay for someone to steal an account and sell it to you and then you think that the victim of said crime should pay for you (the idiot asshole that just tried to take advantage of the account).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:30:11 PM

Since your on my account you can see I have been using it to mostly to communicate back and forth with wachtwoord about getting Cam4btc back Up and running. Other than that I really haven't been that active. So No I didn't notice the staked address on my account ..

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8255

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:35:35 PM

You have a staked message older than three months?  How so?  Are you the hacker? No, that doesn't make sense because you just bought the account right?  That means you couldn't have staked an address older than a couple of days. The hacker could say it's his account and prove it by signing a message with the staked address of 3 months ago - do you think he will forget the key?  That staked address was only there to convince you it was a legit account for sale; now it's there for the hacker to come back and claim the account.  Wait a second, you could have sold it through an escrow and bought it yourself (for only the escrow costs net) to legitimize the sale and in this way the three month old staked address really is yours!  Hmmm..... interesting stuff here; hypothetically speaking of course.

Ah well now the account is red - you might as well give it to the real original owner.  It's nice of you to offer it back to her at cost though.  Personally I would jump at that offer rather than admit how terribly lax I am at security.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:36:38 PM

@OP - I am fairly convinced that an asshole bought your hacked account from another asshole and I think you should simply forget about the two assholes (for a start no-one is now going to now believe that the account belongs to a female).

Continue with your new account and don't worry about the assholes would be my advice (it is going to take a few such incidents to put a dent in the account purchasing scams on this forum IMO).

cassieheart

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:39:42 PM

Why on earth does she need to repay you for the scammed account?

Don't you think that the asshole that sold you this account should be the one repaying funds rather than the victim whose account was stolen?

(if you don't accept that then you really are a piece of shit and deserve to lose)

You seem to have some sort of mental problem that you think it is okay for someone to steal an account and sell it to you and then you think that the victim of said crime should pay for you (the idiot asshole that just tried to take advantage of the account).

I didnt saw its ok to get accounts hacked,but be realistic how to believe someone were able to post a message from her account without she notice it?
Soo the person that must pay because someone maybe hacked this account for what i had paid is me.We are both victims on these i had prevented my self is she didnt what i should do charity?

I had allowed the escrow to expose the details about the transaction with her(seller),i had sent the message to her to deal soo she gets back her account and  i and my bitcoins its very easy thing to do and work this out. Im a victim here as this supost real owner,this account got sold on day 9 and judt yesterday she noticed the account had been hacked..... makes no sense,sorry i dont believe.

The staked message is on the first post from the op:

message: selling cassieheart account to Cantoner on 09-05-2016
address: 16K7dX8QWaxiuEcE9jpCF8ecSYdcWmLN7X
signature: IPoV2Gwihk2YkgcwARZ7/x7R/YVAg8ENvEvPsxwavzozR+J8ZdikA3yNHxL9offcrjEsM4Ys0ykWeqkv6yLA37c=

I havent acess to that adress as were the seller who signed the message to me,and i forgot to take the adress together with the deal,but that proof im the new owner of this account.And the new adress staked yesterday is to assure im the holder of the adress related to the account,if any problem comes i have those message saved already to avoid any confusion.

I wanna all clear otherwise i could asked the escrow to dont show my details ,i contacted her to try to work this problem but she is victim as me the difference is i have a staked message and she doesnt .
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:41:07 PM

Just look at that date and when the account was first created.

Are you fucking stupid?

(either you are or you are just not admitting how much you screwed up in not doing your research)

No - I don't have time for assholes such as yourself. Create a new fucking account and stop trying to buy other accounts - is it that fucking hard for you to understand?

You are proven to be an asshole who just bought an obviously hacked account in order to try and make money. So stop trying to say that anyone should pity you (you are not only an asshole but now showing yourself to be a stupid asshole).

cassieheart

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:50:17 PM

Just look at that date and when the account was first created.

Are you fucking stupid?

(either you are or you are just not admitting how much you screwed up in not doing your research)

No - I don't have time for assholes such as yourself. Create a new fucking account and stop trying to buy other accounts - is it that fucking hard for you to understand?

You are proven to be an asshole who just bought an obviously hacked account in order to try and make money. So stop trying to say that anyone should pity you.

I know when has been created as all can see ,did you saw any of the adress a signed message?Im the victim here as well makes no sense to red mark this account because got sold,and the supost owner cant prove.Soo i will wait the admins decision if they will act on this ,and just to note the fact you know about the cams isnt nothing new as the hacker had time to see all pm and the persons which you talked before.

As an older member she should know that need to proctet her account last hack attemp werent long time ago,makes no sense just after the account get sold the supost real owner come here asking for it back,as i said refund my bitcoins and i refund your account ,is the most fair thing i can do for you now.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:53:57 PM

As an older member she should know that need to proctet her account last hack attemp werent long time ago,makes no sense just after the account get sold the supost real owner come here asking for it back,as i said refund my bitcoins and i refund your account ,is the most fair thing i can do for you now.

Incorrect - you should have realised that the "staking" was only done very recently and her account was years old (it took me all of 1 minute to work that out).

You still proceeded with buying the account despite the fact that you should have known that it was very likely that it had been hacked (my guess is you thought that she had left and would not find that her account had been stolen).

You have no moral ground on which to walk upon as I have shown.

Just give up and give her back her account would be the right thing to do (for sure you can call out the asshole that sold you the account to make sure that they can't do that under the same name again).

You lost some BTC but the reason you lost it is because you didn't want to just create a new account and wait like everyone else (so you actually deserve to have lost some BTC for doing so).

cassieheart

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:59:07 PM

Incorrect - you should have realised that the "staking" was only done very recently and her account was years old (it took me all of 1 minute to work that out).

You still proceeded with buying the account despite the fact that you should have known that it was very likely that it had been hacked.

Just give up and give her back her account would be the right thing to do (for sure you can call out the asshole that sold you the account to make sure that they can't do that under the same name again).

You lost some BTC but the reason you lost it is because you didn't want to just create a new account and wait like everyone else (so you actually deserve to have lost some BTC for doing so).

Look i saw all adress connected to the account but just one of them were staked as being the adress in use,even without any transaction,meaning this user didnt wanna to expose the volume she handled i had research the account and i hired a escrow to make this clean,as i said i can refund the account as long her or someone refund me the 0,075btc i had paid for it ,i made the transaction legit as the forum rules,im victim here as her .Even when i dont get till the moment why this acusation just started after the payment been sent to the seller.EDITED i cant give any feedback at the moment as for me the seller just sold its or her account here .

I wont reply to any other message here if the admins will act here i will follow their instructions  ,to the supost real owner that might been hacked if you dont wanna to wait to admin position just contact me to refund me and i will restore your account without any problem,have a nice day ,already wasting my time talking when i had proof of a legit transaction here.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 06:01:31 PM

The only person you should be asking for a refund from is the asshole that you bought this account from.

To expect that the hacked original owner of the account to refund you is just mind boggling to say the least.

How you can sleep at night is a mystery to me as you think it is fine to just screw people and demand that victims should pay you money for trying to screw them.

You really are a piece of shit (and now that it has been noticed don't expect that you'll get away with buying any other accounts here).

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:02:00 PM

You still proceeded with buying the account despite the fact that you should have known that it was very likely that it had been hacked.

Look i saw all adress connected to the account but just one of them were staked as being the adress in use,even without any transaction,meaning this user didnt wanna to expose the volume she handled i had research the account and i hired a escrow to make this clean,as i said i can refund the account as long her or someone refund me the 0,075btc i had paid for it ,i made the transaction legit as the forum rules,im victim here as her .Even when i dont get till the moment why this acusation just started after the payment been sent to the seller.And sure i will red tag the seller making that account invalid to any deal.

the major problem you failed to see is the account hasnt been used for almost a year, then the very NEXT post is a stake.. this is the obvious part where it was hacked. from then on every post was to make it look like it was her.. after 3 months, they sold it..

she probably didnt even notice until you changed the password and she got an email..

its very obvious.. sorry but you got scammed. why would you even buy an account that the username is someones real name and not yours??

im fairly certain a dev can go back and check the ip and see its not her..

realcassieheart (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:07:02 PM

"meaning this user didn't wanna to expose the volume she handled" REALLY?  Everything I have done on this forum is public information everyone knows about the BitBay scandal and I have nothing to hide. I honestly don't have access to those wallets anymore if I did I would be getting my account back I assure you..

Look i saw all adress connected to the account but just one of them were staked as being the adress in use,even without any transaction,meaning this user didnt wanna to expose the volume she handled i had research the account and i hired a escrow to make this clean,as i said i can refund the account as long her or someone refund me the 0,075btc i had paid for it ,i made the transaction legit as the forum rules,im victim here as her .Even when i dont get till the moment why this acusation just started after the payment been sent to the seller.And sure i will red tag the seller making that account invalid to any deal.
cassieheart

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:11:27 PM

the major problem you failed to see is the account hasnt been used for almost a year, then the very NEXT post is a stake.. this is the obvious part where it was hacked. from then on every post was to make it look like it was her.. after 3 months, they sold it..

she probably didnt even notice until you changed the password and she got an email..

its very obvious.. sorry but you got scammed.

im fairly certain a dev can go back and check the ip and see its not her..

Just to let you know about her activity  May 05, 2016, 11:12:12 AM » she were active there are several messages February 19, 2016, 01:11:08 PM she were active in the pms i dont know about the posts but this member werent such away ...

And you saying to all here that is possible a hacker acess the account make a post without you see ?Im not blind and i know all the posts i make here and the last reply i give as well soo be realistic you had sold this account using the alt yours that used proxie and now you wanna get back this account ,just after it get sold.... this is what i see an attempt to scam and if im wrong im sorry,as i said before i will give back this account just send the bitcoins to my new staked adress and i will glad restore your supost account.
To end this chat i will sleep well as i didnt buy an account without staked message and adress even not being the oldest adress connected to the account its the proof of a legit transaction.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 06:13:12 PM

To end this chat i will sleep well as i didnt buy an account without staked message and adress even not being the oldest adress connected to the account its the proof of a legit transaction.

But the person you paid was not the OP was it?

So where is the person that you paid for this account?

The only person that might owe you anything is the asshole that you bought the account from (but you knew that you were buying a hacked account anyway so really I don't think anyone cares much about your loss - your lesson is one that needs to be learned by others here to stop this kind of rubbish from repeating).

Obviously you are *not sorry* but just *sorry that you got caught* and people like you are why the human race is basically a disgrace.

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:16:55 PM

But the person you paid was not the OP was it?

So where is the person that you paid for this account?

The only person that might owe you anything is the asshole that you bought the account from (but you knew that you were buying a hacked account anyway so really I don't think anyone cares much about your loss - your lesson is one that needs to be learned by others here to stop this kind of rubbish from repeating).

for all we know its this guy that sold the account to himself after figuring out her password and making a post in the stake thread..

maybe if the devs are reading this, they need to enhance the security some.. make the last time you logged in by ip notification emailed you to.. or have 2fa for password changes..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: