Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:25:56 PM

Bitcoin is already an international crypto currency. It can be use in the online transactions or real life payments.
There is so much way to spend bitcoin or use it. I think you can google it.
And the one that easy way is having a bitcoin debit card.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:37:59 PM

Bitcoin is already an international crypto currency. It can be use in the online transactions or real life payments.
yeah because almost everyone in the world could use bitcoin, even in a small country and the entire world can even use bitcoin on the condition that can access the Internet, bitcoin uniting all nations into one currency only, its cool
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:43:04 PM

Bitcoin probably has a much higher level of internationality than most fiat currencies in the market, one of the reasons is that Bitcoin can be converted into any local currency, and the process is much less bureaucratic. Everything becomes even simpler with the use of debit cards. The BTC debit cards business expands every day, and it is likely to make life easier for many people.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:46:42 PM

We can say that bitcoin could use worldwide without any restrictions but it doesn't mean bitcoin already become international currency as USD or Euro, I mean bitcoin less known than anothers international currencies.

Your argument is not valid. USD or Euro are just two from many other currencies. You mentioned two maybe from the top of the list, but where are others? Bitcoin have higher market cap then many countries in the world, bitcoin can be exchanged for a lot of things now, on many places.
   By the way I just looked what wikipedia have to say about this question, definition is there, take a look if you dont trust me.

You have to be more clear. Do you mean that the market cap of Bitcoin that currently sits at $12.5 billion, is higher than the fiat market capitalization of a good number of countries? If so, then I seriously doubt that. Name me some countries where this is the case. I am highly interested to see your inputs.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 11:49:31 PM

Bitcoin probably has a much higher level of internationality than most fiat currencies in the market, one of the reasons is that Bitcoin can be converted into any local currency, and the process is much less bureaucratic. Everything becomes even simpler with the use of debit cards. The BTC debit cards business expands every day, and it is likely to make life easier for many people.
I tested that credit card to use like in pioneer if i withdraw a money online it takes 3 to 7 days business days before the money cashout from pioneer to be credited and the problem the fee is high than if we use bitcoin.. bitcoin is good to choose if you want to transfer a money in a day. so i think it is already worldwide use..

Make crypto as your bank.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 12:09:55 AM

We can say that bitcoin could use worldwide without any restrictions but it doesn't mean bitcoin already become international currency as USD or Euro, I mean bitcoin less known than anothers international currencies.

Your argument is not valid. USD or Euro are just two from many other currencies. You mentioned two maybe from the top of the list, but where are others? Bitcoin have higher market cap then many countries in the world, bitcoin can be exchanged for a lot of things now, on many places.
   By the way I just looked what wikipedia have to say about this question, definition is there, take a look if you dont trust me.

You have to be more clear. Do you mean that the market cap of Bitcoin that currently sits at $12.5 billion, is higher than the fiat market capitalization of a good number of countries? If so, then I seriously doubt that. Name me some countries where this is the case. I am highly interested to see your inputs.
Saying that Bitcoin has higher market cap than any countries? I also seriously doubt that.
And, when I take a look at world currency/global currency:
world currency, supranational currency, or global currency refers to a currency that is transacted internationally, with no set borders.
It's always the dollar that comes to mind. We're all supporters of bitcoin and yes it's being used for transactions worldwide, but do consider that bitcoin users are as of yet, a very small percentage of the population.
Print out a 1BTC paper wallet, let random people choose between that 1 BTC paper and a $100 bill. I'm fairly certain that at least 90 out of a hundred would choose that $100.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:02:12 AM

I tested that credit card to use like in pioneer if i withdraw a money online it takes 3 to 7 days business days before the money cashout from pioneer to be credited and the problem the fee is high than if we use bitcoin.. bitcoin is good to choose if you want to transfer a money in a day. so i think it is already worldwide use..
Bitcoin is completely a threat to other online payment processor due to huge fees and slow transaction, they said bitcoin is slow due to delayed confirmation but in my experience I have not tried longer than 24 hours before transaction were confirmed. Further, take note of the fee, it's pretty minimal so it will surely attract more people to use it.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:34:46 PM

What did you say where are you from? Google is nice tool if you know how to use it:   https://www.quandl.com/collections/economics/stock-market-capitalization-by-country
Its sad that we live in the world where some people dont have basic knowledge what is happening around them. While some of you enjoy in luxury and beautiful life, others are fighting to survive a day.
   My country have a lower market cap then bitcoin, here we work for 10 $ 12 hours. Funny isnt it?
Edit: Just for little comparison : If you go to McDonalds prices are the same here and there, but what you think how much I can eat with my money there?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

It is good to hear this, however such easy convertibility and debit card systems are not available in my country where a very small portion of the population use bitcoin. I would like the easy convertibility since most merchants dont accept it here, other than some international stores online.

Bitcoin is an international currency but it needs more acceptance and merchants who are willing to accept it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 04:24:52 PM

It is good to hear this, however such easy convertibility and debit card systems are not available in my country where a very small portion of the population use bitcoin. I would like the easy convertibility since most merchants dont accept it here, other than some international stores online.

Bitcoin is an international currency but it needs more acceptance and merchants who are willing to accept it.
For now some countries are still not have compatible debit cards but maybe in this following year we can use a debit card wordwide just like a pioneer that you can withdraw in many different atm machines. bitcoin is widely use right now unlike before that i saw just few site are accepting bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:38:02 PM

That's right and I think we don't need to even think about bitcoin to be international currency, because bitcoin is already does. Over the world there are people who use bitcoin and that we can admit as international.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:46:32 PM

That's right and I think we don't need to even think about bitcoin to be international currency, because bitcoin is already does. Over the world there are people who use bitcoin and that we can admit as international.

But the fact is my country still forbid bitcoin usage although some country already start implement bitcoin on public service like restaurant , hotel ,etc

That's why bitcoin growth still low at my place , imagine if my country also accepting bitcoin, it can be well known even more

Smiley
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:50:31 PM

actually, at present, exchanging Bitcoin into other currencies is not easy as you think. There are still many countries which do not accept Bitcoin at all and they still try to forbid Bitcoin once and for all. Bitcoin is popular on the internet but not the physical world. Right now, Dollar is still the best international currency. People use it mostly all over the world. Bitcoin still need few steps ahead to become the world new currency
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

actually, at present, exchanging Bitcoin into other currencies is not easy as you think.

You dont need to exchange it as it leave the point of bitcoin becoming an international currency indeed.It leaves out the purposes as a currency if you just exchange it, however the thing is that even if you wish to use it as a currency there is almost no thing ( in general )that you can really purchase with bitcoin
Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:17:47 PM

actually, at present, exchanging Bitcoin into other currencies is not easy as you think.

You dont need to exchange it as it leave the point of bitcoin becoming an international currency indeed.It leaves out the purposes as a currency if you just exchange it, however the thing is that even if you wish to use it as a currency there is almost no thing ( in general )that you can really purchase with bitcoin

If Bitcoin becomes an international currency, the exchangers will simply not needed. It will be very convenient for people. But bankers will have losses
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:04:25 PM

I had thinked the debit card companies hasnt a real country, i thinked those cards were international already, but well lets give time to bitcoin develop further. Bitcoin its a currencie that isnt yet recognized by countries, and its something that might not happen, since making such thing will be the same to say to the world they dont know how to manage money, atleast this is the way i do see it.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:20:49 PM

sadly its value is viewed thru the value of a dollar. But hey, the dollar is international currency to a large extend.
If you agree bitcoin is an international currency then there will not be any practical misinterpretation in viewing its value through dollars or euros as they are serving medium of exchange across many countries. Bitcoin just needs one comparison to value it and it could be anything, even gold also will be good but again gold will be valued in dollars only.
I do not understand what will be the complications in valuing bitcoin in dollars or in any other fiats.
I guess this property will not stop bitcoin to become as an international medium of exchange. At the same time valuing bitcoin by another international medium of exchange will never support bitcoin to become an international currency. Fortunately bitcoin has all the potential to become so.
Yes only with people adoption rate and recolonization as a currency could become an international medium of exchange. Not just due to other supports. Because when more number of people will be using in different countries then we can assume automatically bitcoin will be exchanged cross-borders so there will be no need of any other support for becoming international currency.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:50:40 PM

true because you can make transactions and buy anything using bitcoin in any country, and besides there are many bitcoin users scattered in various countries around the world, I think it's been proven that bitcoin is an international currency
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:22:22 PM

indeed bitcoin already used worldwide , but not yet adopted evenly.

to make bitcoin recognized as an international currency there must be at least 10% or 30% of world population used bitcoin , it must be as popular as gold or your own local currency, but now there bitcoin user below 1% only !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:32:47 AM

It is already international currency because many people from different part of the world are using Bitcoin and other crypto currency already but the only problem is that some country doesn't accept Bitcoin yet and some are banning bitcoin. If all country will accept Bitcoin and will make Bitcoin as their main currency then every transaction will be fast as long as we are paying miners a good fee. cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: