Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To Gamble or To Invest?  (Read 89137 times)
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

In would rather invest than to gamble because in investing you'll have a pretty small chance to loss your money because if the charts goes down there will be a time that it will go back to the it is or even higher unlike in gambling, once you lose you'll lose your money in a snap
You can lose a chance of recovering it back unless you deposit another money hoping you'll get lucky, but most of the time instead of recovering you'll lose more, so one of the big reason why its better to trade than to gamble.
You can also lose a lot in investing when you do not know how to manage the risk, you might go all in which is not advisable in investing.
Every investors that are successful knows that they need to diversify their investment to minimize the risk, this is a long journey because no one get rich overtime when investing, just like in crypto, you need to have a great patience in order to hold and be successful in the long run.

When you invest, you're already making a gamble. That's why we should spend time to gather information on what you had invested. The best defense is a great offense. Knowing when to pullout before the market crashes can give you great profit.

I do agree that watching your investments is a good thing to do to avoid big losses. But I don't know anyone can guess accurately markets crash in advance because if that is true then they will be like a god. We all can guess based on some technical analysis and news but markets may or may not react as per our guessing.
I also agree that investment is better than gambling because there is big chances that if we gamble with our money we can experience big losses especially when you want to bring back again what you lose that will become routine until you lose everything.

Yeah and if you win then you will become greedy and will hope to win more and continue to gamble which will result in loosing all money in the end and if you loose from the first stage you will still continue to gamble hoping to recover your loss which will never happen so its good to invest money from where we can generate regular income.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Invest is always better than gambling. So if you have to choose one, then I suggest to invest. If you want to be able to try both, by trying both you'll know which one you should continue, so you can focus on one.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:51:31 PM

Invest is always better than gambling. So if you have to choose one, then I suggest to invest. If you want to be able to try both, by trying both you'll know which one you should continue, so you can focus on one.

Yeah but gambling will never give permanent income in short we can depend on gambling to make money each and every time as the chances of loosing money is much higher in compare to winning but if you have invested your money at a right place and at a right time then it will generate regular revenue for you so its good to invest money to get regular profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:09:49 PM

I agree having to focus on one thing will definitely enable us to have a greater chance of good result, except for gambling since it is based purely on chance.  TInvestment will definitely benefit from this action since we can monitor price changes and know about news and possible factor that will affect the price or trend of the market.  This means we have more control in investment than in gambling so it is wise to choose invetment to focus on and just have gamble to remove your stress from investments.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:08:56 AM

It's better to gamble because it's quick to get money and just win it okay to lose, But investing long and need to wait months to recover your funds for investing, It's better to invest in because it's a long time to be sure you will earn and legit sites and lots of investors there to avoid scams and take you into the field of investing.

thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:57:15 AM

Gambling is for entertainment and investing is for making money. No need to waste money on gambling.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:27:35 AM

Hope this guy are still keeping his 1BTC . If he did, he could double or triple his money without any investment.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:01 AM

It's better to gamble because it's quick to get money and just win it okay to lose, But investing long and need to wait months to recover your funds for investing, It's better to invest in because it's a long time to be sure you will earn and legit sites and lots of investors there to avoid scams and take you into the field of investing.

Gambling will give you quick money but what is the guarantee that you will every time and in gambling there is only two possibilities either you win or you loose but in investing there is always an chance to recover your loss by moving your funds at a right place at a right time and its good to get guaranteed returns slowly and steadily instead of loosing everything at once.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:17:39 AM

Gambling will give you quick money but what is the guarantee that you will every time and in gambling there is only two possibilities either you win or you loose but in investing there is always an chance to recover your loss by moving your funds at a right place at a right time and its good to get guaranteed returns slowly and steadily instead of loosing everything at once.

Gambling does not give us quick money, it gives us lose and if we lose then dont even imagine that we will spend alot more than what we are supposed to lose. If we can have theluxury to invest then take it because from investment we are going to get a good chance of making money instead of gambling but alot of people will still prefer gambling
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

Gambling does not give us quick money, it gives us lose and if we lose then dont even imagine that we will spend alot more than what we are supposed to lose. If we can have theluxury to invest then take it because from investment we are going to get a good chance of making money instead of gambling but alot of people will still prefer gambling

What ? Gambling is giving us quick money too. Gambling can double our money in a second but also lose our money in a second too. In my opinion gambling and investing are good, the different is gambling is a quick way and investing is a slow way. If we talk about which one is more safety, to invest is more safety.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:04:32 PM

hi guys, i bought 1BTC today and i am wondering to gamble or to invest the 1btc?

if to gamble

best site to gamble with a really nice provably fair..

and if to invest.

best investment program wherein no scam.

thank you for your opinions guys

cheers
I believe investing is better than gambling because if you gamble you have a chance to lose all of your money, even you win a ten streak in gambling you still will lose. While in investing, if you invest in bitcoin you can double your money, even you take a lot of risk because investing is also a good way to earn a money.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:43:08 PM

Gambling is for entertainment and investing is for making money. No need to waste money on gambling.

Then no need to gamble. You said no need to waste money on gambling? Then Why are you gambling? When gambling then you should waste your money even though you gamble for entertainment. You still have to waste your money, that's the rule.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

For me investbis better good than gambling, so if youre going to choose i would like to choose investing because gambling is for fun and investing is making money i will not waste my money just for gambling, thats all.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:26:20 AM

I will gamble with a very small amount to have fun and for entertainment purpose but most of my money will be into investments as I don't want to loose my hard earned money in gambling hoping to double it quick as its very risky method and when it comes to make profits better to have patience and earn good profits in long term by investing it.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

I also agree that investment is better than gambling because there is big chances that if we gamble with our money we can experience big losses especially when you want to bring back again what you lose that will become routine until you lose everything.

With investment we can be very passive, meaning we do not need to see the development of our investment every day. We just can leave it for some period of time. While gambling can take up our time and of course can result in the neglect of our other activities.
You have made a very good point here. Gambling is a time killing machine. It makes the player so busy that he even forgets about his health and relations. I have seen people doing that. Ending up losing all the wealth and disturbing family life, it is very painful to see someone in that condition. Investing at the right place is the best what a man can do to himself and his coming generations.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

I will gamble with a very small amount to have fun and for entertainment purpose but most of my money will be into investments as I don't want to loose my hard earned money in gambling hoping to double it quick as its very risky method and when it comes to make profits better to have patience and earn good profits in long term by investing it.
To gamble is just part of our life if we really love gambling but to focus on our priorities is the most important for us.
We do not need to sacrifice things if we really know and devoted in achieving our goal because even if gambling is risky but you are a responsible gambler, you will surely enjoy it with lesser risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:09:36 PM

For me investbis better good than gambling, so if youre going to choose i would like to choose investing because gambling is for fun and investing is making money i will not waste my money just for gambling, thats all.

Yeah, if you really want to earn profit, you should go for investment. When you gamble, you own nothing. You don't have assurance of earning profit. Because as usual, you always go home with an empty pocket. But with investment, you own something in return in that company that you invested with your money. Gambling is a no-win venture, and not at all comparable to investing. Better think wisely on which of those you would like to choose. To earn nothing or to earn profit?
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

hi guys, i bought 1BTC today and i am wondering to gamble or to invest the 1btc?

if to gamble

best site to gamble with a really nice provably fair..

and if to invest.

best investment program wherein no scam.

thank you for your opinions guys

cheers
For me investment is the best way to spend your bitcoin because you will definitely gain a high profit upon it, though you can also gain in gambling however, there's only a low chance for you to win hence, gambling is not a good idea to earn with. Gambling is only for fun not profit yet, it is all about luck that's why it is not credible to gain here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

Then no need to gamble. You said no need to waste money on gambling? Then Why are you gambling? When gambling then you should waste your money even though you gamble for entertainment. You still have to waste your money, that's the rule.

Well said you play for anything it's for time pass or just for your entertainment. you are playing gambling means you are wasting your money. Even I do gambling for my entertainment, but I don't feel it's a waste of my money. I feel I spent money to get my entertainment.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

Gambling is good too if you want to profit big amount at once go and play but there is also possibilities that you will lose it. But investment is about trustingyour money to someone, just like that. Its like giving your money about a year and wait until its going to profit.

Gambling is not good if you want profit and you are the one to gamble. Profit in gambling is also good but it's very unstable in a way that you'll be streak in deficit. It's also hard to recover in gambling, that's why if you want to take a risk but you are comfortable that you can recover on it later on, go with legit investments.
It is always be a problem when people come to a casino and want to make money steady.
Then that moment you might have to think about trading has bigger chance to make the mission completed successfully.
Noone can deny the fact that gambling isn't profitable for the long term.

Well i think investing in a  casino is better than playing against the house and so if you get the chance to invest in bitcoin casino then you should go ahead unless you have a working strategy that can beat the house  and that is the only time i will advice you to gamble instead.
I don't know if there is a lot of place to invest small amount of money on a casino.
Also it won't worth when you put small amount , investment should be done in the long term with a little bit large amount of money.
While gambling could be done with small amount but have big multiplier , of course considering the risk , investment is always better.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: