Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To Gamble or To Invest?  (Read 89131 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

I will gamble with a very small amount to have fun and for entertainment purpose

This is gambling for good cause, we don't literally take to gamble for profit with big capitals or maybe just only me?

but most of my money will be into investments as I don't want to loose my hard earned money in gambling hoping to double it quick as its very risky method and when it comes to make profits better to have patience and earn good profits in long term by investing it.

Investments should be taken seriously and don't invest what you afford to lose same with gambling. And if you don't want to lose your hard earned money, it's either you'll keep it or save it to the bank.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

I will gamble with a very small amount to have fun and for entertainment purpose

This is gambling for good cause, we don't literally take to gamble for profit with big capitals or maybe just only me?

but most of my money will be into investments as I don't want to loose my hard earned money in gambling hoping to double it quick as its very risky method and when it comes to make profits better to have patience and earn good profits in long term by investing it.

Investments should be taken seriously and don't invest what you afford to lose same with gambling. And if you don't want to lose your hard earned money, it's either you'll keep it or save it to the bank.

Well saving in the bank is also another form of investment and comes with risk also because the bank can also close down and you'll loose your saved funds eventually.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:28 AM

Well saving in the bank is also another form of investment and comes with risk also because the bank can also close down and you'll loose your saved funds eventually.

Banks has really low interest out of your deposits and it is also subject to wihtolding tax from the government, it iss not really ideal for investment but a good one where to keep your money deposited and safe.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

hi guys, i bought 1BTC today and i am wondering to gamble or to invest the 1btc?

if to gamble

best site to gamble with a really nice provably fair..

and if to invest.

best investment program wherein no scam.

thank you for your opinions guys

cheers
its better to invest than gambling because you did'nt know if youre going to loose or win right? So its better to invest because youre making your own money .
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

No, saving in the bank is not another form of investment. That's is a plain savings and only the bank is the one that will benefit your money and will use it with other forms of their investment like playing in the stocks or buying new properties with that amount of money. Choose another investment that you know what to do just like with trading.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:02:26 AM

In some countries there are nationalised banks means governments back those banks which means the government is guaranty for your funds in those banks. Those banks will not close and you will lose your deposits so easily. If you save money in most reputed banks then it is safer than any small banks. Also, you should know that all investments will have some risks and we need to find a ways to reduce those risks.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:07:36 AM

In some countries there are nationalised banks means governments back those banks which means the government is guaranty for your funds in those banks. Those banks will not close and you will lose your deposits so easily. If you save money in most reputed banks then it is safer than any small banks. Also, you should know that all investments will have some risks and we need to find a ways to reduce those risks.

If you are talking about saving money in banks then its a safe place and your money will be secure but the interest paid by banks is too low and with high inflation rate you will never feel the profits but if you are talking about investing money in any bank products like mutual fund or other investment products then there is also a risk of loosing money.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

Invest is always better than gambling. So if you have to choose one, then I suggest to invest. If you want to be able to try both, by trying both you'll know which one you should continue, so you can focus on one.

Gambling is for entertainment and investing is for making money. No need to waste money on gambling.

Then no need to gamble. You said no need to waste money on gambling? Then Why are you gambling? When gambling then you should waste your money even though you gamble for entertainment. You still have to waste your money, that's the rule.
Yeah you are right. Regardless of the motivation for gambling this is a fact that we cannot do it without placing money. It is also true that we can lose that money but I feel like the chances of facing defeat are always higher than winning.

Either way our money and time will be wasted on placing bets. If you ask me, gambling is just a useless activity and shortcut for ruining life but Idon’t condemn anyone’s taste.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

Investing is always smart thing to do, because you have better chance to make profit in long term. But in Gambling 99% chance, you will lose it.
exactly investing is also more profitable because many people are gambling daily and losing lot of funds which generates a huge amount of profit for us rather than gambling which depends on our luck and you can lose more
no question about that, its just an honest opinion that investment inside trading is more profitable than gambling all you have to do is to understand the flow and find the edge and advancement in order for you to gain a lot with your investment.
that is right in trading you can actually predict whats going ti happen in future and you get a idea weather you should hold or sell but in gambling you are simply trying to satisfy yourself and hoping that next time you won't repeat the same moves and get a profit
No both trading and gambling is so speculative , you guess something and wager something on it.
Just the matter of what factor and how the proccess making that prediction? Trading/investment much more reliable here.
So people run to invest rather than gambling , no doubt it is the most reasonable and makes sense decision.
gambling cant be speculative only sports betting is speculative to some extent otherwise its not possible
because all gambling activities are basd on luck trading is also some sort of risk taking but it works most
of the time
8Habits

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:19 PM

Investing is always smart thing to do, because you have better chance to make profit in long term. But in Gambling 99% chance, you will lose it.
exactly investing is also more profitable because many people are gambling daily and losing lot of funds which generates a huge amount of profit for us rather than gambling which depends on our luck and you can lose more
no question about that, its just an honest opinion that investment inside trading is more profitable than gambling all you have to do is to understand the flow and find the edge and advancement in order for you to gain a lot with your investment.
that is right in trading you can actually predict whats going ti happen in future and you get a idea weather you should hold or sell but in gambling you are simply trying to satisfy yourself and hoping that next time you won't repeat the same moves and get a profit
No both trading and gambling is so speculative , you guess something and wager something on it.
Just the matter of what factor and how the proccess making that prediction? Trading/investment much more reliable here.
So people run to invest rather than gambling , no doubt it is the most reasonable and makes sense decision.
gambling cant be speculative only sports betting is speculative to some extent otherwise its not possible
because all gambling activities are basd on luck trading is also some sort of risk taking but it works most
of the time

Poker game is not based on pure luck and when you have more skills of the game, you are more likely is going to win over other who are just playing without some sort of poker game skills.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:18:58 AM

hi guys, i bought 1BTC today and i am wondering to gamble or to invest the 1btc?

if to gamble

and if to invest.

cheers

For me gambling has no assurance of income or profit you just hope and pray to win the game. While when you invest your money your waiting for your profit.And you have a chance also to multiply your capital and profit.Investing also have the chance to save money and l can give future to my family. I can give them a fixed rand teach my kids also to work for their future.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:34:47 AM

of the time
Lol , when you make a random prediction that time things goes speculative dude.
You don't know what the outcome will be , and just put the money on it in hope gaining some profit as a bet!
Really so similar trading and gambling , sometimes you cannot even spot the difference among both.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:41 PM

Gambling is good too if you want to profit big amount at once go and play but there is also possibilities that you will lose it. But investment is about trustingyour money to someone, just like that. Its like giving your money about a year and wait until its going to profit.

Gambling is not good if you want profit and you are the one to gamble. Profit in gambling is also good but it's very unstable in a way that you'll be streak in deficit. It's also hard to recover in gambling, that's why if you want to take a risk but you are comfortable that you can recover on it later on, go with legit investments.

There is no grantee that gambling gives you profit always. I do agree that profit from gambling are very high and easy to get but at the same time loss is also very high. If you do not have extra money, i would recommend not to think of playing gambling. You can take part in investments but before than confirm that those investment are safe and they are giving ROI to other users. You still have control on your investment but there is zero control on gambling and it is purely based upon luck.
8Habits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:44:02 PM

Gambling is good too if you want to profit big amount at once go and play but there is also possibilities that you will lose it. But investment is about trustingyour money to someone, just like that. Its like giving your money about a year and wait until its going to profit.

Gambling is not good if you want profit and you are the one to gamble. Profit in gambling is also good but it's very unstable in a way that you'll be streak in deficit. It's also hard to recover in gambling, that's why if you want to take a risk but you are comfortable that you can recover on it later on, go with legit investments.

There is no grantee that gambling gives you profit always. I do agree that profit from gambling are very high and easy to get but at the same time loss is also very high. If you do not have extra money, i would recommend not to think of playing gambling. You can take part in investments but before than confirm that those investment are safe and they are giving ROI to other users. You still have control on your investment but there is zero control on gambling and it is purely based upon luck.

I agree with you mate. Gambling games that are based on pure luck though have much higher return, they are way high risk. There is really little to no control to games that are based on pure luck. Although there are games that can somehow be controlled like poker and sports betting.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:53 PM

Its better to gamble than to invest because even in a short period of time we can earn easily profit and we don't need to take time to wait for the profit. But it needs a skills when you gamble. We earn easily money and it gives enjoyment also, especially if we win in gambling. Investing is also a good option but it needs more ideas how to earn a big profit. We know that to gamble is risky but we need more strategy how we can earn, and investing is the best also where we put our money because its more safe.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

of the time

Poker game is not based on pure luck and when you have more skills of the game, you are more likely is going to win over other who are just playing without some sort of poker game skills.
thats right playing poker against house can be boring as most of the time house has more skills there needs to be
a site which allows you to gamble against other players to make it more competitive and more fun to gamble
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

thats right playing poker against house can be boring as most of the time house has more skills there needs to be
a site which allows you to gamble against other players to make it more competitive and more fun to gamble

That depends on the player, if the player is really good and with the touch of luck, he can beat the house.  If the player is against an AI, all the result and action of an AI is random and it is for the player to figure it out.  Though no matter how skillful you are investing is always better than gambling since risk in that venture can always be mitigated.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:47 PM

That depends on the player, if the player is really good and with the touch of luck, he can beat the house.  If the player is against an AI, all the result and action of an AI is random and it is for the player to figure it out.  Though no matter how skillful you are investing is always better than gambling since risk in that venture can always be mitigated.
Yeah in the end luck are the only thing matter in gambling, it's so powerful when it found you. Unfortunately there's no way to make it always by your side, it's completely random. Where if you compare it to investment that you can find your luck getting closer to you whenever you do a good analysis.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:13:58 PM

if to gamble

and if to invest.

cheers

If i choose either of those two even im a gambler i rather to choose in investing process because i know in myself experience that in gambling i've only a 50% chances of winning, compare to investment trading that i fully earn a 100%  a huge profit.gambling for  me is good but as of now i need a earning for the seek ofy family needs.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:11:53 AM

Yeah in the end luck are the only thing matter in gambling, it's so powerful when it found you. Unfortunately there's no way to make it always by your side, it's completely random. Where if you compare it to investment that you can find your luck getting closer to you whenever you do a good analysis.
It's much easier to analyze coins future as well its ability to pump since there are lot's of considerations to determine it, than in gambling that only rely on our days luck. Investing in gambling casinos can be a good option if we want to play even we lose since we can eaen on it the other way, just make sure that casino is good enoigh that can attract customers.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: