Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To Gamble or To Invest?  (Read 89140 times)
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:21:36 AM

Invest only, and avoid gambling not matter how much you feel lucky that day, investing is risky but not as risky as gambling is, even if you will earn less than from gambling

If your aim is to only earn amount then you can apply that "invest only" but sometimes people wants to experience some thrills and excitement which you can't find at investing on a company so gambling sometimes with spending the amount you can afford is also good to release stress.
It's true, you should know your focus, but also we should not be too serious in making money in this world and we will not focus in investing activities only. Having a leisure time sometimes can be a big help for us to sustain the problem in life, and gambling is one way to entertain ourselves as long as we are playing for fun.
I am unable to disagree with you. Investing is for creating income generation for leading a good life whereas gambling is to entertain ourselves. But many people in this world going for gambling for creating income and not investing seriously by having proper analysis. They are making mistakes in both gambling and investing.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:32:09 AM

Invest only, and avoid gambling not matter how much you feel lucky that day, investing is risky but not as risky as gambling is, even if you will earn less than from gambling

If your aim is to only earn amount then you can apply that "invest only" but sometimes people wants to experience some thrills and excitement which you can't find at investing on a company so gambling sometimes with spending the amount you can afford is also good to release stress.
It's true, you should know your focus, but also we should not be too serious in making money in this world and we will not focus in investing activities only. Having a leisure time sometimes can be a big help for us to sustain the problem in life, and gambling is one way to entertain ourselves as long as we are playing for fun.
I am unable to disagree with you. Investing is for creating income generation for leading a good life whereas gambling is to entertain ourselves. But many people in this world going for gambling for creating income and not investing seriously by having proper analysis. They are making mistakes in both gambling and investing.
oh well thats part of the system but what is best if you lose from investment you will learn avoiding same thing to happen but if you lose from gambling you will keep on trying to regain it back keeping you lose more and more.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:37:07 AM

oh well thats part of the system but what is best if you lose from investment you will learn avoiding same thing to happen but if you lose from gambling you will keep on trying to regain it back keeping you lose more and more.

all investments have the same risks and everyone could not avoid the risk. because of the nature of investment such as gambling, but the existing system in the investment gives something definite benefits and can be accountable. So, enjoy what we do and continue to think rationally when doing something
Jast

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:40:50 AM

gamble in strategy better

yes you are true . if you are Very confident of profit. And logically and strategy.
You can bet
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 10:41:19 AM

all investments have the same risks and everyone could not avoid the risk. because of the nature of investment such as gambling, but the existing system in the investment gives something definite benefits and can be accountable. So, enjoy what we do and continue to think rationally when doing something
If you really want a safe way to invest i think banks is a good place to be safe our investment but the problem they are just giving a small interest every year unlike online.. that is so risky..
For me investing in your self is the good way and safe if you have knowledge and skills you can use it to offer to other people here or other sites like upwork..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 11:29:54 AM

If you really want a safe way to invest i think banks is a good place to be safe our investment but the problem they are just giving a small interest every year unlike online.. that is so risky..
For me investing in your self is the good way and safe if you have knowledge and skills you can use it to offer to other people here or other sites like upwork..

it is a wrong word to use for banks. and they love to keep saying it "invest in bank" because in fact you are not investing in a bank you are loaning your money to the banks so they can work in some different areas (invest themselves) and make profit meanwhile they share a tiny amount of that profit with you which will only satisfy you in sense of safety nothing more.

you other suggestion about starting your own business and investing in yourself is a lot better suggestion and i have some long term plans to do this for myself also.

--looking for signature--
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:11:30 PM

gamble in strategy better

yes you are true . if you are Very confident of profit. And logically and strategy.
You can bet

That's why all these gambling houses are giving away so many promotions to attract people like you guys. Because there so many threads int this forum saying that many people lost money in gambling but still you guys think that can win money with some strategy. No strategies will work in the long run in gambling so don't waste your money in gambling instead invest somewhere else to give some profit.
subhiii

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:22:22 PM

I will invest rather than loosing my money in gambling because no one ever had ended up in profit in long run in gambling or sports betting but if you plan your investements well you can earn good income in investements without loss so i go for investements.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:36:35 PM

I will invest rather than loosing my money in gambling because no one ever had ended up in profit in long run in gambling or sports betting but if you plan your investements well you can earn good income in investements without loss so i go for investements.

That is a much better choice than gamble. Gambling is having the house edge against you. While if you invest, you will have the house edge on your side. So if the gambler keep losing, then that means you got to keep winning.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:38:40 PM

that right mate its rather to invest into trading and study some charts and movements instead of allowing your btc
to be loss in a gambling and be stress right after.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:42:06 PM

I would prefer gambling if you can control yourself from betting until the point you lose it all. If you want a safer route, I would invest it or maybe just not touch it and wait for the Bitcoin price to rise.
yeah i like gambling way more to be honest, in my opinion it also is more entertaining and allows to make some more money over time

It will really make more money if you are very lucky. You can make yourself more luckier though by creating sessions and bankroll management. On the other hand, I believe trading is also profitable and exciting if you found winners based on your technical skill analysis. You will be proud of yourself when you win because it validates that you are correct. You can see significant profit if you have big bankroll though.
Im agree with you if you are really lucky today or tomorrow you can make money with gambling , even you don't have strategy on betting you can win in every bet i guess and i trust trading much more because in trading i could minimize my lose whenever the coin is not yet rise and i can wait month to sell it Smiley
Luck cannot be easily determine, we might be lucky for a moment but there is no guarantee we can win in gambling, a target is very important in gambling so we can stop at the right time but if you not winning then simply invest and enjoy your consistent profit. No need to hesitate in putting a bigger amount of investment when you are guaranteed with a profit.
I know luck can't be easily determine when you are going to win or lose , thats why they called it LUCK Tongue luck for me is not always on our side sometimes we win because of it and he left us and thats the sign that we need to withdraw our porift to not lose in next round Tongue

teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:03:01 PM

gamble, better i play my money by myself than i invest it to people or site which i don't really know , but different story if invest in something liek gold , or maybe land , etc
I would not gamble. Investing is the way to go.
You will make so much more money and all it would take is you being patient and waiting a month or two. Bitcoin is going to rise very soon.
For me you will really earn money if you trade for a year or many years, because in trading we need more more patient for us to earn. Unlike gambling we just need a minute for us to lose or win.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:09:52 PM

you have a  point playing gambling is not bad at all because  people  do seek for leisure  times  after a long day of hard work and we  must treat ourselves on it but we must   limit our selves  on playing gambling in able  we  wont  be addicted into it. Investments are much  better.

If we can limit ourselves on gambling to just relieve stress then it can be good. But sometimes, our competitiveness kicks in and if we lose, we will try more to win. So we lose control and become addicted to gambling. Not everyone is like this, so those who can control it, can gamble and avoid being addicted. For me, if I wanted to be addicted on something, it would be investing and trading. This two is more profitable than gambling.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:33:00 PM

gamble, better i play my money by myself than i invest it to people or site which i don't really know , but different story if invest in something liek gold , or maybe land , etc
You will make so much more money and all it would take is you being patient and waiting a month or two. Bitcoin is going to rise very soon.
For me you will really earn money if you trade for a year or many years, because in trading we need more more patient for us to earn. Unlike gambling we just need a minute for us to lose or win.
Yeah true in gambling you can lose/profit within minutes, but in trading it requires time to see your actual loss/profit.(depending on your strategy)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:44:03 PM

You can lose/earn lots of money in gambling and trading in very short time, especially if we're talking about forex trading Roll Eyes
Both of them needs skill, patience and experience if you want to earn profit.

Gambling needs a lot of luck whenever you do it and if you lose, you will lose everything in the end...
But in trading, whether forex or anything else, you have the chance to step back and cut your losses if you stop at a fixed place...
Investing is still the best and there are PAMM accounts in forex and other trading types too where you might earn some handsome returns on your capital...

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:53:42 PM

Investing should be done if you want to make money and gambling if you want to lose money, that's how simple as it is you cannot do the same time with the same purpose otherwise you will end of with a loss.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:52:23 AM

Not only in trading but any good investments needs time to give you a return because they need time to give you profit from the real business. But in gambling, you will either you make or lose everything on instant basis. So you want enjoyment than choose gambling but if you want to earn then investing.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:10:29 AM

Investing should be done if you want to make money and gambling if you want to lose money, that's how simple as it is you cannot do the same time with the same purpose otherwise you will end of with a loss.

Gambling is not for losing money, but it is made for enjoying your free time with your friends or family only sometimes with some fee. But we all want to recover those fee paid for the enjoyment and in that process we all are forget the fun part and only worry about the profit and finally may lose more money in gambling.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:59:05 AM

Gambling is not for losing money, but it is made for enjoying your free time with your friends or family only sometimes with some fee. But we all want to recover those fee paid for the enjoyment and in that process we all are forget the fun part and only worry about the profit and finally may lose more money in gambling.

I agree gambling is for enjoying your money and you need to be wise as you are going to use your money for gambling.

But if you are going to be a good manager for both of it, gambling and investment. That is going to be a hobby and as well as profit.

Invest in gambling sites and you are going to get good profit.

Vires in Numeris
RkVza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:04:52 AM

its better we invest than Gamble
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: