Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think Particl is the latest Scam in Crypto?
Yes, this things should not be supported. Exchanges supporting are part of the Scam. - 40 (38.1%)
it is not. - 10 (9.5%)
Most probably it is. - 16 (15.2%)
I have no doubt. I even lost money there. - 7 (6.7%)
Of course, pump and dump scam. - 32 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PART] Particl is latest Shadow cash rebrand Scam - SDC coinswap is now Particl  (Read 20578 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:45:09 PM

LIE #1: 6 members own the most of coins?
FACT: Nope, you're wrong. (Was that so hard?)

Richlists don't prove anything whatsoever. There have been countless leaks of discussions by whales about splitting up into more addresses (not insinuating SDC specifically here, I don't know). I've seen it myself in chat rooms for some coins too.

Yep another smooth post, insinuate something but at the same time say it isn't so.

I don't know anything about SDC's distribution. Literally nothing. So I'm not insinuating anything, just pointing out that you calling something a LIE based on a richlist is ignorant at best, scamming at worst.

Now that I have brought to your attention that richlists can't ever prove anything, it can't be ignorance. If you do it again, it is definitely scamming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:03:32 AM

Richlists don't prove anything whatsoever. There have been countless leaks of discussions by whales about splitting up into more addresses (not insinuating SDC specifically here, I don't know). I've seen it myself in chat rooms for some coins too.

Yep another smooth post, insinuate something but at the same time say it isn't so.

I don't know anything about SDC's distribution. Literally nothing. So I'm not insinuating anything, just pointing out that you calling something a LIE based on a richlist is ignorant at best, scamming at worst.

Now that I have brought to your attention that richlists can't ever prove anything, it can't be ignorance. If you do it again, it is definitely scamming.

I have never said that rich lists prove anything, that was another poster. 

My only comments were about your constant mud slinging of the Shadow project.  And if you continue doing it then your the one who is definitely scamming.  I was thinking it was someone else behind this latest FUD campaign but now I am starting to think that its all your work. 
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:52:16 AM

I have never said that rich lists prove anything, that was another poster. 

Sorry for the incorrect attribution. My error.

My only comments were about your constant mud slinging of the Shadow project.  And if you continue doing it then your the one who is definitely scamming.  I was thinking it was someone else behind this latest FUD campaign but now I am starting to think that its all your work. 

You're delusional.
sickandtired (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:16:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/sOmArgq.png

14 shadow crash nodes is all the shadow network
not decentralized or adopted at all, circle jerking much?
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:27:51 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 04:11:08 PM by sickandtired

Ready for the Next Pump and Dump phase!

is it the market?   NO, NO and NO (stop asking), that is not a priority as there are already 4 other working markets with feedback out there.

is it the zodiac chevalier Aphrodite?  Kinda, this and some other gimmicks to try and get your Bitcoin.

is it shadow or shadowcash or shadowcoin?  Officially per code source is shadowcoin, all the rest are nicknames to try get some pump.

Be smart, buy first, sell first and profit, let the pumpers hold your bags,
just look at the shadow and cinni (SDC dev previous project) pump and dump history graphics, dont be the one left holding those nasty bags.

SDC trolls already looking to hype it on the polo trollbox, just take a look.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:08:27 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 04:31:37 PM by sickandtired

For history before they delete it on their Hitler style moderated thread.

Seriously, no marketplace yet? Considering there are now several marketplaces out there, looks like you have lost the race. Good luck to all here, I'm moving my funds to Syscoin who has had a marketplace that was launched actively developed for over two years now.

I'm guessing you don't know the difference between a truly anonymous marketplace and all these other markets.

I'm seeing a promise of a "truly anonymous marketplace" with this coin.

I'm guessing you don't understand the difference between promises and actually delivering something..

Syscoin, among other projects are actually delivering something, not: "Oh look, we now have chat in our wallet, WOW!".

Good luck with following "promises"..

Oh look at this, a 44 page thread on people calling out your bullshit!:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Quoted from your Aphrodite post:
https://decentralize.today/why-is-aphrodite-such-a-big-deal-b42317e8d2e5#.8ddf0583k

"The Marketplace was pretty much finished in February of this year. It is working fine for the developers who have tested it on command-based interfaces "

WOW, you can use the marketplace via command line? This was provided by Syscoin July 2014, you provided this February 2016, good one!

So if I understand correctly, the only thing that Aphrodite provides is an encrypted built-in chat and no marketplace to date... Encrypted Chat is not new technology so really you are just re-hashing existing BS once again..

Market will never come. No one with half a brain will invest on some "Aphrodite" release with no market. You guys have been doing this for years changing your plans and spreading crumbs for dumb investors to pump your coin up during key times in the crypto markets. Fair warning to anyone looking at this. Use your brain. SDC is not / will not be used for DNMs. End of story.

Even if it does come, it is all marketing BS. You think real vendors with good product are going to flock to some heaty market called shadow market? with 0 liquidity....no.

Take a look at syscoin....speaks for itself. They have a working market already and no one uses it. Your shadow market will not work. More or less the same thing with fancy branding lol...This is either a long running scam or you guys are just hoping for something that wont take off....sorry.

sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:10:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/5K971aj.png

Plain pump and dump a lot of bagholding waiting to get rid of from the previous pump and dump season
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:41:13 AM

I am missing the posts when you talk between your accounts referring to yourself as a third person ... can we please do it again Mr Harold the Child?

^ I am with STUPID!
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:19:02 PM

Plain pump and dump a lot of bagholding waiting to get rid of from the previous pump and dump season

I would imagine at this point anyone who listened to this nonsense and didn't accumulate some SDC is pretty pissed for taking the advice of an idiot.

Shadowcash looks to be on the verge of true greatness in the Crypto world!
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:53:40 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 02:55:26 AM by sickandtired

SDC make us fool again guys did you check they exactly want to release friday
but the perfection is not good that's why dealy  Kiss i loss nearly 4btc next time i don't touch this coin
Dev sold nearly 40 btc coins cheap from poloniex at bittrex exchange that's why mostly users pick and now the all coins is useless shame  shame

I understand English may not be your native language, but still the clarity of your message sucks!

Trying to read between the lines, it seems your interpretation of events is as bad as your English.

I've been buying SDC for quite some time, and haven't lost a penny. To lose 4 BTC on this coin, you would have to be nearly perfect at making exactly the wrong moves.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I enter in perfect time when i confirm the lunch
you did't see tweet about lunch
if the testing is don't complete than why they give us ETA of this Friday . Shocked Shocked Shocked

Because they have been doing that since they were on cinni coin until they dumped it and then created shadowcoin so they can play the markets and get your btc , they say ETA of different bs, and then they just say they never gave one and just start insulting the new noobs that lost bitcoin believing in the shadows

It is your fault there are a lot of um moderated threads where you can really see what is that shadow pump and dump group about.

just go check how many nodes are online after 2 years  16 yes only 16 !!! and 14 of those are from the inside pump and dump group

their anon was fully broken and now fixed according to them, no one can really know as the btc they stole from the community for the
suppose review never came out and yes they did not gave back that bitcoin.

they only try to hype and hype and hype so you buy their shit bags, all those hype articles at https://decentralize.today are made by one of the people from the same shadow pump and dump group rusty and everyone falls for it and with that graphic from previous post you should already know it is just a pump and dump scam if you are a bit smart , this time they made all of you buy into the hype of their new release , but you only got yet another "update" with nice photoshop and bs info.

shadow 5 - community 0

shadowcoin just likes to "bend over" their own "community"  

rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:19:32 AM

Because they have been doing that since they were on cinni coin until they dumped it and then created shadowcoin so they can play the markets and get your btc , they say ETA of different bs, and then they just say they never gave one and just start insulting the new noobs that lost bitcoin believing in the shadows

It is your fault there are a lot of um moderated threads where you can really see what is that shadow pump and dump group about.

just go check how many nodes are online after 2 years  16 yes only 16 !!! and 14 of those are from the inside pump and dump group

their anon was fully broken and now fixed according to them, no one can really know as the btc they stole from the community for the

they only try to hype and hype and hype so you buy their shit bags, all those hype articles at https://decentralize.today are made by one of the people from the same shadow pump and dump group rusty and everyone falls for it and with that graphic from previous post you should already know it is just a pump and dump scam if you are a bit smart , this time they made all of you buy into the hype of their new release , but you only got yet another "update" with nice photoshop and bs info.

shadow 5 - community 0

I have never been a part of any p&d group and never will be either, you wont find anyone to corroborate that accusation.

I am not a trader, thats your game.  I am an investor and that is all, and I like to help out where I can just like everyone else in this community driven project.  Nobody gets paid and everybody who does help volunteers their time to the project.  This project will be two years old this month, if it was a scam dont you think they would have run off a long time ago.

I had some questions myself and so I asked ryno if he would do a live interview and he agreed.  All questions were answered and he even talks about his time at cini and how the project started.  I hope this video will answer all your questions as well.

Here is a preview of the interview: https://youtu.be/VLLAAyl1c9U

The full interview will be released in about a week, as soon as we have finished adding some fancy graphics.   Smiley
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:26:53 AM

shadow 5 - community 0

I have never been a part of any p&d group and never will be either, you wont find anyone to corroborate that accusation.

You are very well versed in knowledge of the arts of scam, https://decentralize.today/how-to-run-a-crypto-coin-scam-7f83f4ec543b#.r3o63oa80
no need of corroborations if you only use that blog to try hype shadow like you do while trying to disguise your articles in a decentralized tech magazine just to try hype shadow while burning discreetly other coins with your conflict of interest Wink https://decentralize.today/a-n00bs-guide-to-crypto-currencies-a449c5a984a5#.9ko71cr6l

Ryno will just deny everything with cinni like he started doing after he left there to start shadowcoin, just like they continue to deny that they
gave timeframes and ETAs more than once for the so old news about the shadow market, all other coin that announced have been transparent
(on the contrary of shadow, which violates the standards of open source) but then again they just say that is no true while everyone can see that it is.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:12:58 PM

Wasnt an interview coming out yesterday?  Huh

Actually everybody's waiting for Aphrodite, not the interview. But part of that was posted in a small video.
see decentralize.today

Aphrodite could be years away at SDC pace - so the interview is what Im waiting for.

Shadowcash has delivered more photoshop market videos - and less actual working product - than any other project Ive ever seen. Ever. I was one of the first investors. They issue roadmaps, change them and arrogantly mock anyone who requests an answer to the delays.

This coin has never once been pumped.

Hopefully soon though...

It will be a monumental moment to see the Dev talk about his project on camera.

"photoshop market video" there was no photoshop and you should dump you really should we don't want any non believers around here.
Dump your shit and move on.

Another "nice" response from the Shadow team to a new user inquiry.

*saved for history records as they tend to delete/modify/censor posts on that militarized thread.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:05:57 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 01:32:10 AM by sickandtired

ShadowCrash

Atrophy  v1.5.0.0

The so waited and unprofessionally delivered:  The "Atrophy" update

Downloads

Source code (zip)
    Source code (tar.gz)

https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/releases/tag/v1.5.0.0

.... so much pumping news just for this?

also their baked developer kid interview on drugs.... wow, really? cant avoid but to feel sorry ... He even accepts he was just a miner trading between exchanges just wanting a computer with graphic card (cinni times?), developer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuk3W4tSzo

Community reactions are only normal to be expected, they are already deleting some complains on their militarized style thread again, saved for records. nothing to see here

Roll Eyes

When I make music videos, I edit and publish them in one day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rlXad_CX-c

They should hire me to do the editing instead. You would have seen the interview by now... If an interview even happened.

Or how bout those STEEM video makers? They are PRO LEVEL.

Im just burnt on this project and when they just "put the tip in" over and over, my vagina just gets angry. Its been over two years and all we get is the "tip". It will be soooooo good if it ever goes "all the way"

You cant blame me. Im not a troll, Im a confused person who sees this community being taken advantage of while many respond with such disdain and arrogance.

I have no doubt that a solid foundation is behind Shadow, but like Ive said before, their communication style and follow-through after a couple years in development is often on the level of a pubescent teenager.

The amount of ANGER here in this thread is just insane. We are all together, beating our heads against an imaginary brick wall, hoping that when we get to the other side, someone is going to say "Here is the interview you've all been waiting for, along with an official release date of ShadowMarket"

Its been years without a single pump. You cant blame us.

And yes, the time to buy would be right now, in anticipation of price recovery / trend reversal.

Big buy orders dont always mean something. Sometimes they do... Sometimes they exist just to prove a point.

I have a large buy orders at ridiculously low prices just to show the market that one person cares about this coin enough to prevent a de-listing, but with the lack of volume and consistent drama before and after the "big exploit" from a tiny community - I cant help worry.

extremistan: A. Let's not taunt them, only fuels the fire and makes the project look like a joke. B. Let's be professionals, respond to all questions in a nice manner, even if it's a question on when the market is released. It really drives people away when they're attacked for popping into the thread and then someone jumps on them.

"You catch more bees with honey"

Sorry, I don't buy into the politically correct agenda. I am always happy to help anyone who sincerely wants to contribute, or be part of the scene. I have been accused of "cheer-leading" many times.
In fact I am over the top on anything I really believe in (Like SDC).

I don't believe in censorship (but your SDC thread is Censored as fuck? black or white, what is it then?).
If someone has a legitimate concern, I am always willing to discuss honest differences of opinion. We still have that freedom!

That being said, those who are guilty of lying, cheating, stealing, hacking, sabotage, terrorism, etc., should not be given a free ride. They need to be exposed and prosecuted relentlessly.

A lax attitude is what fuels the fire! By everyone not speaking out against what's wrong, it only encourages the enemy.

In my mind the thing that attracted me most to Shadow was the stealth factor. Privacy is not politically correct. Neither is a decentralized market. Many governments want to outlaw encryption at the public level.

A liberal's opinion of what is professional is quite different from a conservative's opinion. I will always support freedom, and privacy of the innocent.

So as long as I live, I will continue to make fun of trolls, and anyone who only shows up to add needless negativity.  

Making fun trolls is fun but wont help this project. Better listen to Extremistan on this one and act more professional. It's time we all cleaned up our game a bit.

I sincerely doubt trolls will affect this project, or anything else. Unless you are part of the Bernie Sanders generation, the professional way of dealing with any disruptive person is to throw them out (in the physical world), or moderate them (in the virtual one). Not sure what you mean by cleaning up our game?  

vtr99, do you realize that bangomatic is one of those trolls we're talking about? :]

hmmmm... so now i'm classified as a troll. So here is a prime example of why this community stays small.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

https://archive.is/3VEHr
https://twitter.com/lethos333/status/753541575318339584

"Broken Crypto in Shadowcash" - why cryptocurrencies are a job for mathematicians and highly skilled C devs.

SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:43:23 PM

also their baked developer kid interview on drugs.... wow, really?

Ryno's a good guy and you know he is. Can you at least keep the discussion here technical, there's just no need for nasty personal attacks like that.

I think you need a hug.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:21:55 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 07:36:26 PM by sickandtired

ShadowCrash

Atrophy  v1.5.0.0

The so waited and unprofessionally delivered:  The "Atrophy" update

Downloads

Source code (zip)
    Source code (tar.gz)

https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/releases/tag/v1.5.0.0

.... so much pumping news just for this?

also their baked developer kid interview on drugs.... wow, really? cant avoid but to feel sorry ... He even accepts he was just a miner trading between exchanges just wanting a computer with graphic card (cinni times?), developer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuk3W4tSzo

Community reactions are only normal to be expected, they are already deleting some complains on their militarized style thread again, saved for records. nothing to see here

Ryno's a good guy and you know he is. Can you at least keep the discussion here technical, there's just no need for nasty personal attacks like that.

I think you need a hug.

Is not an attack, is an observation, a lot of the community members feel the same way, it seems he is pretty baked in that video,
it is well based observation as he speaks of weed strains among other things on slack.
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

The shadow trash pump and dump is strong once again! with only 11 nodes as network and the same people trying pushing and calling over and over for "momentum" so new dumb money gets used to buy the scam, buy now, cry later.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

Umm.  Cancer kinda implies that it's deadly and I don't even know what shadowcash really is,  so no.  It's not the cancer of crypto. 

It seems like it's good for some drama, though.  Funny how people get so worked up about these shitcoins.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
sickandtired (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:57:35 PM

coin full of pump and dump

shadowcrash - was fun manipulating the shit out of this coin.

- I am out for good now. If I see the opportunity to pump and dump sdc I may...
- But you actually thought for a second I was really issuing FUD to buy cheap and actually hold this shit coin...HELL no. lol

Goodbye.

I think from this post on we will see SCD decline under 200k SAT and resume its true price of 60k SAT if not lower..

Yeah I lost a bit of cash fucking around with this today but I think I stabbed the coin enough...will bleed on its own now.

You kids should have been stocking those XMRs with me ...Ive been buying since .30 - . 50 cents...I hold over 100k XMR. I will continue to fuck the shit out of your coin for fun. Money is nothing but a number to me. As long as I can afford to fuck with your pump coin I will.

I suggest you all look into what XMR is doing...a market is also planned Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: