Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:32:02 PM

arcanum: He is one of a few who actually donate almost weekly. He is one of the guys who make a difference in crypto.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:32:36 PM

arcanum: He is one of a few who actually donate almost weekly. He is one of the guys who make a difference in crypto.

Good to know  Smiley

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:33:53 PM

i believe SDC will hit 1$+ within 6-12 months and tired of these FUD posts trying to hurt this great project. Anyone dumping this coin will regret it.

rutherford

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:36:13 PM

arcanum: I believe we hit $2-3 within this year! You have no idea what this team is baking in the back! And how far we go! I have no shadow of a doubt about it

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:43:37 PM

arcanum: I believe we hit $2-3 within this year! You have no idea what this team is baking in the back! And how far we go! I have no shadow of a doubt about it

Great to hear!!! even better. i was only giving my conservative estimate and I agree fully.

vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:07:51 AM

hey you guys im dumping  Angry you can keep your reefer madness!!!! I don't support Drug addicts   Angry  Ja maican me mad  Angry

LOL... Later Pabelo... Thanks for nothin.  Roll Eyes

What I took from the interview was Ryno's sincerity, and some of the simple points he made like most other coins look very similar. Well we can say with the exception of SDC, and a handful of others.
He is a coding genius, and apparently devs and supporters of other coins are worried. I like that! Ryno also seemed to be having fun, and that is 99% assurance he will continue to make us proud. Everything I have seen for quite some time makes me want to increase my position in Shadow. As he said, we are not mainstream, but if we were the price would already be much higher. I also like that he believes privacy is a main goal.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:53:49 AM

I thought this was a good way to show the man behind the project and also the inner workings of an open sourced, community driven, volunteer and donation run project.  Sorry if you were expecting some Lambos in the video. 

I think when you are investing in any coin or project, what you really are investing in, is the man behind it and that is what we have seen here.  And now that he has made himself public he should get some of the accolades that go with the pioneering work that he has done.
pufuletz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:57:49 AM

Maybe it's the video - could be wrong, haven't had a chance to see it - but is there any other reason the markets are treating this like a random shitcoin?
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 01:03:28 PM

Maybe it's the video - could be wrong, haven't had a chance to see it - but is there any other reason the markets are treating this like a random shitcoin?
Trolls basically tried to destroy this project so that would explain it, but trust me we are far from dead.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:01:14 PM

Trolls basically tried to destroy this project so that would explain it, but trust me we are far from dead.

Let the trolls troll. I love taunting them.  Roll Eyes

It is just a matter of time before the community sees the superiority of SDC. I suggest using this time to build our stash.

People never see what's coming until the big rally is well underway.
rutherford

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:03:59 PM

extremistan: A. Let's not taunt them, only fuels the fire and makes the project look like a joke. B. Let's be professionals, respond to all questions in a nice manner, even if it's a question on when the market is released. It really drives people away when they're attacked for popping into the thread and then someone jumps on them.

"You catch more bees with honey"

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:12:41 PM

extremistan: A. Let's not taunt them, only fuels the fire and makes the project look like a joke. B. Let's be professionals, respond to all questions in a nice manner, even if it's a question on when the market is released. It really drives people away when they're attacked for popping into the thread and then someone jumps on them.

Sorry, I don't buy into the politically correct agenda. I am always happy to help anyone who sincerely wants to contribute, or be part of the scene. I have been accused of "cheer-leading" many times.
In fact I am over the top on anything I really believe in (Like SDC).

I don't believe in censorship. If someone has a legitimate concern, I am always willing to discuss honest differences of opinion. We still have that freedom!

That being said, those who are guilty of lying, cheating, stealing, hacking, sabotage, terrorism, etc., should not be given a free ride. They need to be exposed and prosecuted relentlessly.

A lax attitude is what fuels the fire! By everyone not speaking out against what's wrong, it only encourages the enemy.

In my mind the thing that attracted me most to Shadow was the stealth factor. Privacy is not politically correct. Neither is a decentralized market. Many governments want to outlaw encryption at the public level.

A liberal's opinion of what is professional is quite different from a conservative's opinion. I will always support freedom, and privacy of the innocent.

So as long as I live, I will continue to make fun of trolls, and anyone who only shows up to add needless negativity.   
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:27:49 PM

Sorry, I don't buy into the politically correct agenda. I am always happy to help anyone who sincerely wants to contribute, or be part of the scene. I have been accused of "cheer-leading" many times.

I don't believe in censorship. If someone has a legitimate concern, I am always willing to discuss honest differences of opinion. We still have that freedom!

That being said, those who are guilty of lying, cheating, stealing, hacking, sabotage, terrorism, etc., should not be given a free ride. They need to be exposed and prosecuted relentlessly.

A lax attitude is what fuels the fire! By everyone not speaking out against what's wrong, it only encourages the enemy.

In my mind the thing that attracted me most to Shadow was the stealth factor. Privacy is not politically correct. Neither is a decentralized market. Many governments want to outlaw encryption at the public level.

A liberal's opinion of what is professional is quite different from a conservative's opinion. I will always support freedom, and privacy of the innocent.

So as long as I live, I will continue to make fun of trolls, and anyone who only shows up to add needless negativity.   

Making fun trolls is fun but wont help this project. Better listen to Extremistan on this one and act more professional. It's time we all cleaned up our game a bit.
cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:40:33 PM

He looks totally baked in the video.

Pablo.

So what if he was baked! So long as he can do the work is all that matters IMO. I thought he spoke from the heart and he seems straight up to me. The proof is in the pudding and so far SDC has always come through. I see good things for the future of SDC... Cool

in one month 25 to 35% shadowcash price dump Smiley nothing development for 6 month i mean nothing some serious output
Diplo

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:50:16 PM

[I am extremistan by the way]

Sorry but refraining from taunting is not the same as being politically correct.  Taunting is what children do when they don't have a better argument against their opponent's words. Ad hominem attacks only weaken the argument.  Lying, cheating, stealing, etc. are certainly not condoned in our community here but you can't prevent all wrong acts... there will always be accusers, haters, and liars in every group or project.  People are this way because we are dealing with real money, and the stakes are high for whichever projects dominate in the field they're attempting to take over.  I have been a fan of SDC for a very long time and I will continued to be, but I can't tell you how frustrating it is when I come to our thread and someone has jumped on the ass of some random troll. If what they have said is completely baseless, make it known in as simple of a manner as possible, or simply ignore them -- nothing more than that.  If they come with arguments of merit, then debate them with intelligence.  Not all criticism is destructive, but most in this group take criticism in that way, and it's time we stop it.  If you have time, energy, money, and emotions invested in this project then do something positive for it; but arguing and attacking are the most destructive thing you can do.  I'm making a plea to every one of you to stop at this point.  It's not about being a pacifist or politically correct, it's about thinking further ahead than just the next 5 minutes of being angry, it's about appearance to newcomers, and it's about professionalism.

I am a very large holder of SDC, so this type of behavior really rubs me the wrong way.  If I (and others, especially the devs!) risk large amounts of time, and money in this project and you put that at risk by banter and unprofessionalism, well shame on you.  Please think of others before acting, that's all I ask.

LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:43:51 PM

[I am extremistan by the way]

Sorry but refraining from taunting is not the same as being politically correct.  Taunting is what children do when they don't have a better argument against their opponent's words. Ad hominem attacks only weaken the argument.  Lying, cheating, stealing, etc. are certainly not condoned in our community here but you can't prevent all wrong acts... there will always be accusers, haters, and liars in every group or project.  People are this way because we are dealing with real money, and the stakes are high for whichever projects dominate in the field they're attempting to take over.  I have been a fan of SDC for a very long time and I will continued to be, but I can't tell you how frustrating it is when I come to our thread and someone has jumped on the ass of some random troll. If what they have said is completely baseless, make it known in as simple of a manner as possible, or simply ignore them -- nothing more than that.  If they come with arguments of merit, then debate them with intelligence.  Not all criticism is destructive, but most in this group take criticism in that way, and it's time we stop it.  If you have time, energy, money, and emotions invested in this project then do something positive for it; but arguing and attacking are the most destructive thing you can do.  I'm making a plea to every one of you to stop at this point.  It's not about being a pacifist or politically correct, it's about thinking further ahead than just the next 5 minutes of being angry, it's about appearance to newcomers, and it's about professionalism.

I am a very large holder of SDC, so this type of behavior really rubs me the wrong way.  If I (and others, especially the devs!) risk large amounts of time, and money in this project and you put that at risk by banter and unprofessionalism, well shame on you.  Please think of others before acting, that's all I ask.

I agree with you, very well said  Cool

LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:52:47 PM

I only have 1 thing to say:

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:01:35 AM

Making fun trolls is fun but wont help this project. Better listen to Extremistan on this one and act more professional. It's time we all cleaned up our game a bit.

I sincerely doubt trolls will affect this project, or anything else. Unless you are part of the Bernie Sanders generation, the professional way of dealing with any disruptive person is to throw them out (in the physical world), or moderate them (in the virtual one). Not sure what you mean by cleaning up our game? 
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:57:36 AM

I sincerely doubt trolls will affect this project, or anything else. Unless you are part of the Bernie Sanders generation, the professional way of dealing with any disruptive person is to throw them out (in the physical world), or moderate them (in the virtual one). Not sure what you mean by cleaning up our game? 

vtr99, do you realize that bangomatic is one of those trolls we're talking about? :]

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:36:45 PM

vtr99, do you realize that bangomatic is one of those trolls we're talking about? :]

hmmmm... so now i'm classified as a troll. So here is a prime example of why this community stays small.
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: