Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:50:49 PM

What do you think? Is it too late to enter?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diplo

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:59:44 PM

What do you think? Is it too late to enter?

To buy ShadowCash? No way.  It's cheap right now. It's been building up a solid base lately.  Once the new user interface is released (this week) and the market hits testnet I expect this thing to start taking off.  It's going to garner a lot of attention from people that don't yet know it exists.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:24:43 PM

classicscum: True

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CryptoCritic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:53:14 PM

Seriously, no marketplace yet? Considering there are now several marketplaces out there, looks like you have lost the race. Good luck to all here, I'm moving my funds to Syscoin who has had a marketplace that was launched actively developed for over two years now.

I'm guessing you don't know the difference between a truly anonymous marketplace and all these other markets.

I'm seeing a promise of a "truly anonymous marketplace" with this coin.

I'm guessing you don't understand the difference between promises and actually delivering something..

Syscoin, among other projects are actually delivering something, not: "Oh look, we now have chat in our wallet, WOW!".

Good luck with following "promises"..

Oh look at this, a 44 page thread on people calling out your bullshit!:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Quoted from your Aphrodite post:
https://decentralize.today/why-is-aphrodite-such-a-big-deal-b42317e8d2e5#.8ddf0583k

"The Marketplace was pretty much finished in February of this year. It is working fine for the developers who have tested it on command-based interfaces "

WOW, you can use the marketplace via command line? This was provided by Syscoin July 2014, you provided this February 2016, good one!

So if I understand correctly, the only thing that Aphrodite provides is an encrypted built-in chat and no marketplace to date... Encrypted Chat is not new technology so really you are just re-hashing existing BS once again..
rutherford

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:54:28 PM

jadesnail: The FUD continues... Just don't bother...

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:11:06 PM

Market will never come. No one with half a brain will invest on some "Aphrodite" release with no market. You guys have been doing this for years changing your plans and spreading crumbs for dumb investors to pump your coin up during key times in the crypto markets. Fair warning to anyone looking at this. Use your brain. SDC is not / will not be used for DNMs. End of story.

Even if it does come, it is all marketing BS. You think real vendors with good product are going to flock to some heaty market called shadow market? with 0 liquidity....no.

Take a look at syscoin....speaks for itself. They have a working market already and no one uses it. Your shadow market will not work. More or less the same thing with fancy branding lol...This is either a long running scam or you guys are just hoping for something that wont take off....sorry.
CryptoCritic

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:11:45 PM

jadesnail: The FUD continues... Just don't bother...

And to the CryptoCommunity, the Shilling continues ^^, just don't bother or get burned.

You have been warned by the CryptoCritic
rutherford

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:14:33 PM

jadesnail: Oh shit, we've been warned by the CryptoCritic. Everyone abandon ship, we're going down for absolutely 1 000 000% sure!

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

trolls missed the rocket and fuds to get in at low prices.
LOL
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:22:03 PM

wow!!  Shocked Shocked  Looks like it won't stop here! 
GO SDC!

LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:29:39 PM

Market will never come. No one with half a brain will invest on some "Aphrodite" release with no market. You guys have been doing this for years changing your plans and spreading crumbs for dumb investors to pump your coin up during key times in the crypto markets. Fair warning to anyone looking at this. Use your brain. SDC is not / will not be used for DNMs. End of story.

Even if it does come, it is all marketing BS. You think real vendors with good product are going to flock to some heaty market called shadow market? with 0 liquidity....no.

Take a look at syscoin....speaks for itself. They have a working market already and no one uses it. Your shadow market will not work. More or less the same thing with fancy branding lol...This is either a long running scam or you guys are just hoping for something that wont take off....sorry.

You are very wrong about SDC. I believe SDC will succeed.

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
CryptoCritic

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:11:01 PM

Seriously, no marketplace yet? Considering there are now several marketplaces out there, looks like you have lost the race. Good luck to all here, I'm moving my funds to Syscoin who has had a marketplace that was launched actively developed for over two years now.

I'm guessing you don't know the difference between a truly anonymous marketplace and all these other markets.

I'm guessing you don't understand the difference between promises and actually delivering something..

Syscoin, among other projects are actually delivering something, not: "Oh look, we now have chat in our wallet, WOW!".

https://decentralize.today/why-is-aphrodite-such-a-big-deal-b42317e8d2e5#.8ddf0583k

"The Marketplace was pretty much finished in February of this year. It is working fine for the developers who have tested it on command-based interfaces "

WOW, you can use the marketplace via command line? This was provided by Syscoin July 2014, you provided this February 2016, good one!

So if I understand correctly, the only thing that Aphrodite provides is an encrypted built-in chat and no marketplace to date... Encrypted Chat is not new technology so really you are just re-hashing existing BS once again..

jadesnail: Oh shit, we've been warned by the CryptoCritic. Everyone abandon ship, we're going down for absolutely 1 000 000% sure!

Not answering any of my concerns certainly solidifies my statements, good luck with your shilling in hopes of a pump.
Scofield

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:17:59 PM

Not answering any of my concerns certainly solidifies my statements, good luck with your shilling in hopes of a pump.

Funny you show up now when Sdc is +40%, why didnt you warn us earlier? Your activity and post history certainly solidiefies your claims though. Lol! Happy bagholder here, cant wait until the market drops!
Kewde

Activity: 111
Merit: 15

Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:20:16 PM

Anyone actively involved in our day to day community knows better than to listen to these fools.

You're quoting articles made by third parties, none of that content is made by the team and we don't stand in for its validity.
I've have given my fair share of opinion on Syscoin and you are at risk if you're planning to use it to remain anonymous.
It leaks loads of metadata, the images are on the clearnet, it leaks your IP address, all in all not a very good system for anonymity.
You're free to read that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456464.0

Shitstains like you ruin the bounds between cryptocurrency projects. Your own monetary gain, because as we all know you're just FUDing for your own profit, is the poison of BCT.
It comes as no surprise that two of you come in at the same time.

Aphrodite is the release name for 1.5.0.0 (?), something easier to keep track of than a bunch of numbers. It will now include groupchat, a new feature. The chat interface has also been reworked to something more user friendly and responsive to the screen size.

PS: 44 pages of bitch-fighting between two communities doesn't qualify for an honest review, you're discrediting yourself with such idiocy.

PS: CryptoCritic, you've made no valid concerns. You can cry all you want in another thread, but we won't allow you to spin your bullshit in our own house. I've put it up to a community vote to ban you and your FUD from our thread.

Particl Project - https://www.particl.io/
Gillette

Activity: 744

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

trolls missed the rocket and fuds to get in at low prices.
LOL

So true. They missed sdc train and are trying to fud sdc to bit cheap coins.

2m marketcap, $0.32 coin is the new ATH of sdc! Next target: $0.50 before the market launch!
CryptoCritic

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:49:37 PM

Anyone actively involved in our day to day community knows better than to listen to these fools.

You're quoting articles made by third parties, none of that content is made by the team and we don't stand in for its validity.
I've have given my fair share of opinion on Syscoin and you are at risk if you're planning to use it to remain anonymous.
It leaks loads of metadata, the images are on the clearnet, it leaks your IP address, all in all not a very good system for anonymity.
You're free to read that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456464.0

Shitstains like you ruin the bounds between cryptocurrency projects. Your own monetary gain, because as we all know you're just FUDing for your own profit, is the poison of BCT.

Aphrodite is the release name for 1.5.0.0 (?), something easier to keep track of than a bunch of numbers. It will now include groupchat, a new feature. The chat interface has also been reworked to something more user friendly and responsive to the screen size.

PS: 44 pages of bitch-fighting between two communities doesn't qualify for an honest review, you're discrediting yourself with such idiocy.

PS: CryptoCritic, you've made no valid concerns. You can cry all you want in another thread, but we won't allow you to spin your bullshit in our own house. I've put it up to a community vote to ban you and your FUD from our thread.

I love how when you respond to criticism, you throw out a few insults, it's so very indicative of the level of maturity you bring to this project and is a HUGE RED FLAG for investors not to invest in your project.

Insult all you want, SDC trolls are rampant and consistently fud other threads/forums/trollboxes yet someone gives you legitimate questions, you cry and shit all over the person.

Good luck with your coin and ban me if you like, I was asking legitimate questions.

Meanwhile you have attached a coin with your bullshit logic that was previously discredited in the other thread you guys hijacked (now that you've pointed that out, I looked it up). You honestly sounded completely paranoid and had no logic in your explanations, because someone puts a picture on IMGUR or uses an existing picture from someone else in their listing, it does not leak their IP, either way, Syscoin is not meant to be a drug selling marketplace, perhaps that is your goal.

You have insulted someone who has absolutely no stake in this project and now never will due to your reactions and lack of legitimate response to my concerns. I saw the price go up, wanted to see if that was an indication to invest, could not find anything innovative so I asked.

FYI, to ban me, the starter of the thread has to officially ask me to stop posting.

Bottom line is, you are pumping a release that is releasing absolutely no innovation. Good luck with Aphrodite, it will be a steady dump on release.

I have nothing to do with blazin8888
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:54:01 PM

funny  Smiley I'm sure CryptoCritic is currently setting few buy orders now thinking he made good fud.
so many weirdos on BCT.

anyways, welcome aboard bro!  Wink
CryptoCritic

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:12:15 PM

funny  Smiley I'm sure CryptoCritic is currently setting few buy orders now thinking he made good fud.
so many weirdos on BCT.

anyways, welcome aboard bro!  Wink

No, unfortunately not for your bagholders, I was going to when I saw the volume, then checked, found nothing and asked and was insulted several times.
CryptoCritic

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:24:23 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 08:44:54 PM by CryptoCritic

I love how when you respond to criticism, you throw out a few insults, it's so very indicative of the level of maturity you bring to this project and is a HUGE RED FLAG for investors not to invest in your project.

Insult all you want, SDC trolls are rampant and consistently fud other threads/forums/trollboxes yet someone gives you legitimate questions, you cry and shit all over the person.

Good luck with your coin and ban me if you like, I was asking legitimate questions.

Meanwhile you have attached a coin with your bullshit logic that was previously discredited in the other thread you guys hijacked (now that you've pointed that out, I looked it up). You honestly sounded completely paranoid and had no logic in your explanations, because someone puts a picture on IMGUR or uses an existing picture from someone else in their listing, it does not leak their IP, either way, Syscoin is not meant to be a drug selling marketplace, perhaps that is your goal.

You have insulted someone who has absolutely no stake in this project and now never will due to your reactions and lack of legitimate response to my concerns. I saw the price go up, wanted to see if that was an indication to invest, could not find anything innovative so I asked.

FYI, to ban me, the starter of the thread has to officially ask me to stop posting.

Bottom line is, you are pumping a release that is releasing absolutely no innovation. Good luck with Aphrodite, it will be a steady dump on release.

I have nothing to do with blazin8888

funny  Smiley I'm sure CryptoCritic is currently setting few buy orders now thinking he made good fud.
so many weirdos on BCT.

anyways, welcome aboard bro!  Wink
No, unfortunately not for your bagholders, I was going to when I saw the volume, then checked, found nothing and asked and was insulted several times.

::thumbsup::
 Kiss

Sure there buddy..
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:27:31 PM

My new friend  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: