Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jupiter00000

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:53:23 PM

You chickens are STILL pecking each others eyes out. You should be embarassed. I've watched you do this for over 2 years. If there was more than 1 btc volume on this coin I'd sell just out of embarassment. There are so many other amazing teams who are really delivering and making an effort to communicate - effectively.

2 rules:

1: reasonable questions
2: respectful answers

Where is the interview?

Twitter: @Jupiter00000
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:13:12 PM

You chickens are STILL pecking each others eyes out. You should be embarassed. I've watched you do this for over 2 years. If there was more than 1 btc volume on this coin I'd sell just out of embarassment. There are so many other amazing teams who are really delivering and making an effort to communicate - effectively.

2 rules:

Where is the interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuk3W4tSzo
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:15:26 PM

extremistan: A. Let's not taunt them, only fuels the fire and makes the project look like a joke. B. Let's be professionals, respond to all questions in a nice manner, even if it's a question on when the market is released. It really drives people away when they're attacked for popping into the thread and then someone jumps on them.

"You catch more bees with honey"

Sorry, I don't buy into the politically correct agenda. I am always happy to help anyone who sincerely wants to contribute, or be part of the scene. I have been accused of "cheer-leading" many times.
In fact I am over the top on anything I really believe in (Like SDC).

I don't believe in censorship. If someone has a legitimate concern, I am always willing to discuss honest differences of opinion. We still have that freedom!

That being said, those who are guilty of lying, cheating, stealing, hacking, sabotage, terrorism, etc., should not be given a free ride. They need to be exposed and prosecuted relentlessly.

A lax attitude is what fuels the fire! By everyone not speaking out against what's wrong, it only encourages the enemy.

In my mind the thing that attracted me most to Shadow was the stealth factor. Privacy is not politically correct. Neither is a decentralized market. Many governments want to outlaw encryption at the public level.

A liberal's opinion of what is professional is quite different from a conservative's opinion. I will always support freedom, and privacy of the innocent.

So as long as I live, I will continue to make fun of trolls, and anyone who only shows up to add needless negativity.   

Making fun trolls is fun but wont help this project. Better listen to Extremistan on this one and act more professional. It's time we all cleaned up our game a bit.

I sincerely doubt trolls will affect this project, or anything else. Unless you are part of the Bernie Sanders generation, the professional way of dealing with any disruptive person is to throw them out (in the physical world), or moderate them (in the virtual one). Not sure what you mean by cleaning up our game? 

vtr99, do you realize that bangomatic is one of those trolls we're talking about? :]

That is why I responded. And I quote "I will continue to make fun of trolls". I especially liked the part about "cleaning up our game".  Cheesy

The only cleaning up we need to do is buying out the remaining weak hands.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:27:03 PM

2 rules:

Where is the interview?

Currently about 18 BTC worth of buy orders on Poloniex. Not a lot by historical statistics, but we are in another consolidation. I buy about a quarter of my SDC there, and buy most of my coins on Shapeshift.

I noticed yesterday Shapeshift had upped the maximum buy on SDC to about 1.9 BTC. I bought half of that. When I went to buy more this morning, they were sold out again.
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:58:57 PM

2 rules:

Where is the interview?

Currently about 18 BTC worth of buy orders on Poloniex. Not a lot by historical statistics, but we are in another consolidation. I buy about a quarter of my SDC there, and buy most of my coins on Shapeshift.

I noticed yesterday Shapeshift had upped the maximum buy on SDC to about 1.9 BTC. I bought half of that. When I went to buy more this morning, they were sold out again.

Why would anyone in their right mind buy using shapeshift as opposed to an exchange? 
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:13:00 PM

in rhis xase i try holding for long terms,whatever anyone said aboutS hadowCash  im keep believe this coin will be great in the future

byw any news ?
jupiter00000

Merit: 10

http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:37:59 PM

Roll Eyes

When I make music videos, I edit and publish them in one day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rlXad_CX-c

They should hire me to do the editing instead. You would have seen the interview by now... If an interview even happened.

Or how bout those STEEM video makers? They are PRO LEVEL.

Im just burnt on this project and when they just "put the tip in" over and over, my vagina just gets angry. Its been over two years and all we get is the "tip". It will be soooooo good if it ever goes "all the way"

You cant blame me. Im not a troll, Im a confused person who sees this community being taken advantage of while many respond with such disdain and arrogance.

I have no doubt that a solid foundation is behind Shadow, but like Ive said before, their communication style and follow-through after a couple years in development is often on the level of a pubescent teenager.

The amount of ANGER here in this thread is just insane. We are all together, beating our heads against an imaginary brick wall, hoping that when we get to the other side, someone is going to say "Here is the interview you've all been waiting for, along with an official release date of ShadowMarket"

Its been years without a single pump. You cant blame us.

And yes, the time to buy would be right now, in anticipation of price recovery / trend reversal.

Big buy orders dont always mean something. Sometimes they do... Sometimes they exist just to prove a point.

I have a large buy orders at ridiculously low prices just to show the market that one person cares about this coin enough to prevent a de-listing, but with the lack of volume and consistent drama before and after the "big exploit" from a tiny community - I cant help worry.

Twitter: @Jupiter00000
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:21:52 AM

Roll Eyes

When I make music videos, I edit and publish them in one day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rlXad_CX-c

They should hire me to do the editing instead. You would have seen the interview by now... If an interview even happened.

Or how bout those STEEM video makers? They are PRO LEVEL.

Im just burnt on this project and when they just "put the tip in" over and over, my vagina just gets angry. Its been over two years and all we get is the "tip". It will be soooooo good if it ever goes "all the way"

You cant blame me. Im not a troll, Im a confused person who sees this community being taken advantage of while many respond with such disdain and arrogance.

I have no doubt that a solid foundation is behind Shadow, but like Ive said before, their communication style and follow-through after a couple years in development is often on the level of a pubescent teenager.

The amount of ANGER here in this thread is just insane. We are all together, beating our heads against an imaginary brick wall, hoping that when we get to the other side, someone is going to say "Here is the interview you've all been waiting for, along with an official release date of ShadowMarket"

Its been years without a single pump. You cant blame us.

And yes, the time to buy would be right now, in anticipation of price recovery / trend reversal.

Big buy orders dont always mean something. Sometimes they do... Sometimes they exist just to prove a point.

I have a large buy orders at ridiculously low prices just to show the market that one person cares about this coin enough to prevent a de-listing, but with the lack of volume and consistent drama before and after the "big exploit" from a tiny community - I cant help worry.

wtf are you on about i posted the link for you?

2 rules:

Where is the interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuk3W4tSzo
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:08:31 PM

2 rules:

Where is the interview?

Why would anyone in their right mind buy using shapeshift as opposed to an exchange? 

Well let's see... Shapeshift is completely anonymous. You don't need an account. You don't need to sit there and wait for small amounts of coins at a lower price (Shapeshift prices are usually lower than the average exchange price). And you can buy a larger block at the same price quickly. Customer service responds much faster than Poloniex, Bittrex, and other old school exchanges in my experience.
So to summarize, it is much faster, less hassle, anonymous, and you can save money.
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

(...)

I sincerely doubt trolls will affect this project, or anything else. Unless you are part of the Bernie Sanders generation, the professional way of dealing with any disruptive person is to throw them out (in the physical world), or moderate them (in the virtual one). Not sure what you mean by cleaning up our game? 

vtr99, do you realize that bangomatic is one of those trolls we're talking about? :]

hmmmm... so now i'm classified as a troll. So here is a prime example of why this community stays small.

yeah but eclipse cloned shadows complete code base...so...its a shitcoin clone.

(...)

OK, I might confused you with Mr. Blazin (or some similar name).. As I don't stay on BTCT much lately, I'm slowly forgetting all the nicknames.. If so, sorry.

There are so much people love-hating Shadow as they see fit. I seriously can't understand how can anyone use BTCT's ANN threads as a benchmark of community, when anyone can keep posting here trash (until gets banned, that is). Tbh, I'm tired of this place. Come join our Slack.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Kewde

Merit: 15

Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 06:32:06 PM

- snip-

The video you posted is ummm not really the type of editing we're looking for. Roll Eyes
If your other skills are any better, you're always welcome to help the team.

My rule of thumb when dealing with mud throwers:
1) Check who it is, have they EVER DONE A SINGLE THING TO HELP THIS PROJECT?
I'm sorry jupiter, but you haven't contributed, ever.
Buying a speculative asset doesn't make you a contributor.

2) Check if they actually make some valid points.
Note: this only applies to technical aspects. The team doesn't waste time answering comments on "communication, how we should manage our project, overly repetitive questions".
If they haven't ever contributed and they aren't making any sense then I discard their criticism immediately.
If you package your criticism in a way that is constructive and you are actually willing to help us yourself by doing it: hop on board!

Particl Project - https://www.particl.io/
dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:12:23 PM

The slack invite link isn't working. There's an email way to do it?
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:50:47 AM

yes, the invitation link doesn't work anymore. It is hanging at PLEASE WAIT after i type my email

can i get an invitation to slack channel please ?

thank you
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

code: You can PM "Kewde" your email address and you will be invited Smiley

-Element6-, did you use our paper wallet website or a HD wallet? The paper wallet is easy, you would import the private as you normally would.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:23:11 PM

I think shadowcash is falling into the shadows  Lips sealed
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:30:31 PM

dadon: Why

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:34:58 PM

I think shadowcash is falling into the shadows  Lips sealed

Whatever that means...

Market cap has tripled since I got involved. Seems to be keeping up, or gaining slightly compared to the rise of BTC.

Shadowcoin  $ 0.25476 USD   $1,670,500 USD   6,556,900   $7,901 USD   + 2.18 %
Kewde

Merit: 15

Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:44:44 PM

Today, 19th of July, is the day of Shadow's inception. Two years ago we started this endeavor and we're proud to be able to say that we're still going strong. Altcoins come and go, but Shadow is here to stay.

At the time of creation we didn't realize what kind of journey we had started, but I can assure you that none of us expected it to still be working on it, nearly two years later!

It's unbelievable what this team has accomplished in merely one year, it's been a rough ride with ups and downs but nonetheless we loved doing it.

We also want to thank all our contributors and community members, it has been a pleasant year with many good contributions and conversations!

If you have some free time, join our channel and drink a beer with us Smiley

--- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ---

Particl Project - https://www.particl.io/
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:59:42 PM

PUMP TIME Huh  Grin Grin Grin
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

Is the Aphrodite release coming soon?
We still have a lot to progress in our Roadmap and the marketplace is one of the main things.
The marketcap is less than $2m right now and I hope we might reach $5-10m in the near future
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: