Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging]  (Read 80399 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:27:47 AM

any way to mine this in solo with gpu?
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

ah glad i was mining it early, a bit surprised to see the pool at 24 KH now,
the deposit works by blocks count not days right?
lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:37:58 AM

ah glad i was mining it early, a bit surprised to see the pool at 24 KH now,
the deposit works by blocks count not days right?

Thats right, and incase you want to sell, head over to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477533
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:40:18 AM

I have contacted "smooth" a renowned community member which most of us here know of to take care of an OTC or Escrow for those who want to buy and sell Bitcedi while we put our website together and be listed on an exchange.

He has created that thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477533

Kindly participate in that thread if you want to buy or sell or even ask for a price.

Thanks.

.::luLw0rm::.

Good job lulw0rm and smooth, tell me if there is any possible way i can help and i will Smiley
Im always open to partipicate, example i can volunteer as Moderator on subreddit if you decide to make one at somepoint, or IRC channel.
Also if you make new wallet updates at somepoint, remember that i can beta test it for you too Smiley

Cheers, Onni

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:46:28 AM

I have contacted "smooth" a renowned community member which most of us here know of to take care of an OTC or Escrow for those who want to buy and sell Bitcedi while we put our website together and be listed on an exchange.

Kindly participate in that thread if you want to buy or sell or even ask for a price.

Thanks.

Good job lulw0rm and smooth, tell me if there is any possible way i can help and i will Smiley
Im always open to partipicate, example i can volunteer as Moderator on subreddit if you decide to make one at somepoint, or IRC channel.
Also if you make new wallet updates at somepoint, remember that i can beta test it for you too Smiley

Cheers, Onni

IDK man trying pretty hard for someone who's never left the pennystock section of BCT. im ok thx haha, you seem like a greedy person to mi ;p
onnz423

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:48:22 AM

Thanks.

Cheers, Onni

IDK man trying pretty hard for someone who's never left the pennystock section of BCT. im ok thx haha, you seem like a greedy person to mi ;p

I have no idea what you are trying to say, i would appreciate if you tried to explain alot more clear. And i saw you earlier on the post, you seem like a just troll to me.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:50:04 AM

Thanks.

Cheers, Onni

How can we grow without an online presence? surely It will be a boost to have a strong team working together towards something innovative in the future and thats why i am glad to hear you want to help. We can chat in IRC on freenode #Bitcedi to discuss Bitcedi related topics while our website and forum are being worked on.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:52:29 AM

Thanks.

Cheers, Onni

How can we grow without an online presence? surely It will be a boost to have a strong team working together towards something innovative in the future and thats why i am glad to hear you want to help. We can chat in IRC on freenode #Bitcedi to discuss Bitcedi related topics while our website and forum are being worked on.

You might want to setup a twitter account and do announcements. Maybe tag other CryptoNote coins for some exposure, their miners would maybe be interested in a low diff related coin. More miners means more interest, less coins sure, but more pressure alltogether for exchanges etc.

onnz423

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:01:08 AM

Hello lulworm, what is the minimum block reward after halving till the end? One person asked this at IRC

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:13:59 AM

The market start at 30 satoshis each I don't know if this high or low have ordered 1000 BXC for 40 satoshis each i stopped mining it as my desktop cannot produce hundreds of coins because of the very low hashrate..

kampretkabur

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:26:53 AM

where can i see money supply or rich list, theres no console n bock explorer doesnt show that
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:37:57 AM

The market start at 30 satoshis each I don't know if this high or low have ordered 1000 BXC for 40 satoshis each i stopped mining it as my desktop cannot produce hundreds of coins because of the very low hashrate..

I think considering the amount of resources, it's not right to sell at 30 sat but around 1000 - 2000 sat each until the prices move up from there.
Before you sell @ 30sat, think about the amount of resources you spent to mine!
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:38:56 AM

where can i see money supply or rich list, theres no console n bock explorer doesnt show that

Select the "Blockchain" menu on pool
kampretkabur

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:42:55 AM

ah found it, theres no moneysupply or rich list there on blockchain, but yes found it when clicking 1 of the transaction
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:44:23 AM

I think considering the amount of resources, it's not right to sell at 30 sat but around 1000 - 2000 sat each until the prices move up from there.
Before you sell @ 30sat, think about the amount of resources you spent to mine!

i replied to you in trading thread, but will illiterate here

fuk "cost to mine" it can cost me 10 million dollars per coin and if its just another coin it aint worth shit

all SPECULATIVE.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:46:31 AM

ah found it, theres no moneysupply or rich list there on blockchain, but yes found it when clicking 1 of the transaction

when you view a block details, you will find this in the list on the left
 Total coins in the network: 106382.89356810 BXC
Nik4691

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:01:14 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 10:23:36 AM by Nik4691

ah found it, theres no moneysupply or rich list there on blockchain...
There can't be a richlist for any cryptonote coin.
Any transaction, uses random one-use addresses and nobody can trace how much you have in your wallet by analyzing the blockchain.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:06:43 AM

hi, but the user above said cryptonote wont tell? so are you snowing your answer here?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:08:40 AM

hi, but the user above said cryptonote wont tell? so are you snowing your answer here?

User above said no richlist, but the coin count can be told on any crypto-currency.

# of blocks x block reward (and if POS is present multiply it with the POS rate [just an approx])

lulworm (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:10:08 AM

Click on this link and look through the left list down
http://185.106.122.31/bitcedi/?hash=95245589a4b4a56224782910514f843b9e5d283037717e1804c096f7a70f188d#blockchain_block
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: