Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging]  (Read 80389 times)
weedgalz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

I'm working on the patch and will release update this this week.
No need for a swap as weedgalz is possibly a scam and more over he opened a moderated thread trying to scam people with it.

Please Ignore him and avoid being scammed!

Thank you.
No scam here. ALL MINERS ARE WARNED
Look here to see what can happen if you continue to remain out of concensus by mining the current BXC chain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.msg19157035#msg19157035

SWAP NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

Name 2 or 3 cryptonotes who have done this and the currency trading has resumed outside of those listing within the Monero article?

XDN, BCN, and DashCoin all updated their code after the Monero article.

It is a simple matter to merge a few lines of bug fix into the code. If the original dev returns he can fix his repo, otherwise the community can move on without him (if people care to bother).

No one should ever send their coins to some unknown stranger on this forum whether said unknown stranger claims to be doing a 'coin swap' or not.

If you want to do a legit swap, then find a very trusted member to collect the old coins, with the condition that they will be returned if the coin swap is not successful.
You mention DashCoin and I point out if all associated with the chain are not in total concensus - Miners, Pool OPs, Merchants - it will lead to:

Wasted time, hash and mislead community.

SWAP NOW TO NEW CHAIN LESS THAN 24 LEFT DO NOT WAIT
lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

No need for a swap as weedgalz is possibly a scam and more over he opened a moderated thread trying to scam people with it.

Thank you.
Look here to see what can happen if you continue to remain out of concensus by mining the current BXC chain

So why open a moderated thread if you're not trying to steal from people, Why did you delete my post on your thread? and more over, is this the best way to deal with this problem?

Everyone should stay off this SCAM! He's just trying to take advantage and Scam people here.
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

Thank you.

So why open a moderated thread if you're not trying to steal from people, Why did you delete my post on your thread? and more over, is this the best way to deal with this problem?

Everyone should stay off this SCAM! He's just trying to take advantage and Scam people here.
Why are you NOT being totally transparent with your community?
you have not warned anyone to stop mining the current chain, you have not warned of possible exploit, you have not taken proper action and have put your old BXC blockchain in jepordy such as DASHCOIN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.msg19157035#msg19157035

Wasted time, hash and mislead community.

SWAP NOW TO NEW CHAIN LESS THAN 24 LEFT DO NOT WAIT
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

It's kind of strange weedgalz is trying to take over bitcedi name on a new chain. Afaik cryptopia will delist for a swap like this. Maybe weedgalz is just trying to get smaller cryptonotes off of cryptopia to corner the market there on shitty cryptonotes?

Whatever the reason, be careful with your coins.
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

New Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927636.0

DISCLOSURE OF A MAJOR BUG IN CRYPTONOTE BASED CURRENCIES

https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

swap fast!!!
It's kind of strange weedgalz is trying to take over bitcedi name on a new chain. Afaik cryptopia will delist for a swap like this. Maybe weedgalz is just trying to get smaller cryptonotes off of cryptopia to corner the market there on shitty cryptonotes?

Whatever the reason, be careful with your coins.
I just offer a logical option. Of coarse they can wait and see what lulworm has to offer in a week or so, by then they would have missed the swap. They will continue to create an invalid chain and cryptopia will delist them and those coins will be worthless.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:27:09 PM

Do not listen to this guy ... he looks like a scammer. I sent him Bikercoin coins and he did not send me anything from the SWAP. Nor does it respond to PM.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Thank you.

So when will you provide fix and swap?
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

Do not listen to this guy ... he looks like a scammer. I sent him Bikercoin coins and he did not send me anything from the SWAP. Nor does it respond to PM.
Your coins will be new BIC will be sent to you when the old one's have been confirmed through the block chain. As now they are in unconfirmed status and at risk of block orphaning and being sent back to you. Confirmation time can vary since the original bikercoin dev has shut down bikercoin.org and few mine the old block chain.
_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

what happened to this coin.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
you guys still mining this? lol
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

Thank you.

So when will you provide fix and swap?
The proper fix is done now my friend please proceed to New Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927636.0 and follow swap instructions
_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

The proper fix is done now my friend please proceed to New Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927636.0 and follow swap instructions

why a self moderated thread?
yorll

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:45:32 PM

Your coins will be new BIC will be sent to you when the old one's have been confirmed through the block chain. As now they are in unconfirmed status and at risk of block orphaning and being sent back to you. Confirmation time can vary since the original bikercoin dev has shut down bikercoin.org and few mine the old block chain.

Do not lie, all transactions are confirmed.

weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

Confirmed that they have been sent Yes I do not argue but the unlock time is key. Please view http://democats.org/pool/blocks/?name=bikercoin and see yourself that many blocks have orphaned after they are sent. I must have all coins confirmed recvd before any coins are exchanged or risk you having new BIC and the one's you exchange returning back to you. Be patient and it will work out for your benefit. Continue to mine the new chain also as difficulties remain very low
yorll

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

Confirmed that they have been sent Yes I do not argue but the unlock time is key. Please view http://democats.org/pool/blocks/?name=bikercoin and see yourself that many blocks have orphaned after they are sent. I must have all coins confirmed recvd before any coins are exchanged or risk you having new BIC and the one's you exchange returning back to you. Be patient and it will work out for your benefit. Continue to mine the new chain also as difficulties remain very low

Who do you want to fool? Those blocks are orphaned from that pool days ago and months ago .. has nothing to do with my transactions ..
yorll

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:04:23 PM

Let no one send their coins to this guy, because going to be scammed.
weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

This is even yet the way it works with exchanges also is it not. Once you send coins for deposit they are not credited to your account immediatly, No they are held until a certain number of blocks have confirmed and then they are credited to your account and made available for trade. It appears your transactions happened the last few minutes of the swap prior to end so many also hesitated and sent also transactions. Let this be a lesson to all BXC who wish to conduct swap. I caution not to delay and have transaction hang in the balance. This will only delay your new coins being sent. Rest assured yorill I will monitor this situation personally ensure it receive proper action.

yorll

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:07:11 PM

weedgalz

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

Many have already entrusted me with their swap needs from BIP, XCI, BIC XMD, and BXC and the new blockchains add new peers each day. You are the very first who has expressed their disspleasure and for that I apologize because that is not the way I intended transactions to occur yet that is the situation we have. Again have faith that you will receive a fair swap. Those old bikercoins are worthless to anyone.
yorll

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

Many have already entrusted me with their swap needs from BIP, XCI, BIC XMD, and BXC and the new blockchains add new peers each day. You are the very first who has expressed their disspleasure and for that I apologize because that is not the way I intended transactions to occur yet that is the situation we have. Again have faith that you will receive a fair swap. Those old bikercoins are worthless to anyone.

Put some evidence from someone who has confirmed that you have received the change. Or if someone who has received the SWAP from this person that tell it here.  Then i will believe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: