Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BXC][Bitcedi :: upto 106% Fixed deposit Interest with Encrypted Messaging]  (Read 80397 times)
under4eg

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

Guys, is it possible to mine this coin now? I generated a console wallet but the daemon still can't connect and download a blockchain.
Will I receive coins from pool somehow if I would start to mine?

Thanks in advance.
ggebl

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Guys, is it possible to mine this coin now? I generated a console wallet but the daemon still can't connect and download a blockchain.
Will I receive coins from pool somehow if I would start to mine?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you will receive coins, but they will appear in wallet, after it will be fully synced.

There is my p2pstate.bin https://mega.nz/#!FFBUmZDJ!omasIZR5EGKbs0C9N0-wrrjQWkzzdiwt7Hy0s8PYkBI

or you can try add this node 85.255.6.11:55008

hope this helps.
whiterabb1t

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Just came to say both binaries are ready to be released Bitcedi/Banknote, personally I would like to rebrand it to BankNote, I have both ( cli's and gui's) ready either for Bitcedi/BankNote, I haven't been able to reach the dev, but I believe Cryptopia does their best to ensure security of their assets and clients and will either approve this Bitcedi/BankNote zawy implementation. I will reach Cryptopia today and keep you guys updated regarding this matter. Here is a simple BankNote logo https://imgur.com/a/mQXo6, hope you guys like it. Changes will come along the explorer as promised.

Stay tunned, news soon!
btcluka

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

No working pool now??
ggebl

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

No working pool now??

bxcpool . tk
whiterabb1t

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

Answering several private messages here ( I will later answer which one individually ) , I will do the most to ensure Bitcedi/BankNote is able to survive by itself. Smart contracts is a possibility for us, but will take time as you may understand, I don't want to say something I wouldn't be able to do for now. Digital assets / mine-able coins should be seen as true future / present digital pieces of our tomorrow children/generation. I've been studying several "ways to go" for bitcedi/banknote and I would like the community to be open-minded and tell me what they would like to see, I know sometimes is quite difficult to come with something new but this is possible.

More news in the next couple of days, as I said everything is ready for release and make it work again but I would like a clean "solution" for us.

Tip for investors of any kind - every unit is an unit.

I would also like to say we can together do awesome things. Anyways I'm not going anywhere.

See you soon!

edit - Glad to see people do have trust and price is rising.
nomadedigital

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

Answering several private messages here ( I will later answer which one individually ) , I will do the most to ensure Bitcedi/BankNote is able to survive by itself. Smart contracts is a possibility for us, but will take time as you may understand, I don't want to say something I wouldn't be able to do for now. Digital assets / mine-able coins should be seen as true future / present digital pieces of our tomorrow children/generation. I've been studying several "ways to go" for bitcedi/banknote and I would like the community to be open-minded and tell me what they would like to see, I know sometimes is quite difficult to come with something new but this is possible.

More news in the next couple of days, as I said everything is ready for release and make it work again but I would like a clean "solution" for us.

Tip for investors of any kind - every unit is an unit.

I would also like to say we can together do awesome things. Anyways I'm not going anywhere.

See you soon!

edit - Glad to see people do have trust and price is rising.
It will survive by itself as it has survived until now, obviously continous development is  a must, bxc github hasn´t been updated/commited in quite a few months by now, but no real issues have appeared so far.
Smart contracts? what for? do you really think they´re necessary?not saying they may not be, but don´t see at which point they´ll become a needed feature.
I guess a revamped website would be a good start, along with a working explorer and updated wallets <I built mine from source on linux, but it took some error corrections in src/CMakeList.txt connectivity tool line to make it compile>

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
Eujenvanino

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

Ecть нopмaльный пyл для этoй мoнeты?
DiscoTim

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

We have a Bitcedi pool running at https://bxc.mine2gether.com for anyone interested. 0.5% fee and 10 BXC minimum payout. Happy mining! Smiley

Mining Pool Address: bxc.mine2gether.com

Mining Ports:

Port: 1114
Starting Difficulty: 1000

Port: 2224
Starting Difficulty: 2500

Port: 3334
Starting Difficulty: 5000

Port: 4444
Starting Difficulty: 10000

Port: 5554
Starting Difficulty: 25000

Port: 6664
Starting Difficulty: 50000

Port: 9994
Starting Difficulty: 400000
Description: NiceHash

lulworm (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:45:00 AM by lulworm

Scoop is a new entertainment project on the blockchain in collaboration with bitcedi(BXC)  and Copico(XCPO) as accepted currencies.
Scoopplay as part of the scoop project is a video platform that combines features from netflix, youtube and mtv live with premium content being payed in crypto.
Scoop platform demo to go live on 27th Jan 2018, The first content to stream on scoop will be a wedding event.