Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many Indian woman using bitcoin?  (Read 5150 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 10:41:18 AM

whats your meaning bro?please describe it.

Ecommerce related, household items, constructions and stuff like that.

As in for products or services as if they are merchants ?

Yep! That's right.
And how do you know the seller is a female? do you also call them like unocoin to verify their gender Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:39:13 AM

Yep! That's right.
And how do you know the seller is a female? do you also call them like unocoin to verify their gender Smiley

If you've cared to read a few previous posts, you'd find my other post where I said there are alot of women using it and in my case, I know alot who're doing business with BTC.

So, the people I'm talking about the people who're on my FB. They're my friends since years. Not those who put supermodels pictures to promote shit, they're real. -_-
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 09:51:13 AM

Yep! That's right.

If you've cared to read a few previous posts, you'd find my other post where I said there are alot of women using it and in my case, I know alot who're doing business with BTC.

So, the people I'm talking about the people who're on my FB. They're my friends since years. Not those who put supermodels pictures to promote shit, they're real. -_-
You are lucky to have lots of female friends and as you said surprisingly all of them uses bitcoin.But we are looking for some reliable statistics with supporting proof.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:34:52 PM

You are lucky to have lots of female friends and as you said surprisingly all of them uses bitcoin.But we are looking for some reliable statistics with supporting proof.

Not a lot, it's a few. We're all realted to "Making Money Online Group". (6years ago) We met on hyip groups, used to be each others referrals to join programs for commission.

What do you mean by looking for some reliable statistics with supporting proof?
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:12:57 PM

Not a lot, it's a few. We're all realted to "Making Money Online Group". (6years ago) We met on hyip groups, used to be each others referrals to join programs for commission.

his mean that we need some statics on this that 'how many Indian woman using bitcoin' for knowledge. and aware everyone from this that what is situation of bitcoin in india.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 10:15:48 PM

his mean that we need some statics on this that 'how many Indian woman using bitcoin' for knowledge. and aware everyone from this that what is situation of bitcoin in india.
Yes.I mean the data from exchanges and merchants are more reliable than individuals experiences.I am sorry I dont mean to offend you but anyone can make false claims
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:41:37 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 04:34:27 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

Yes.I mean the data from exchanges and merchants are more reliable than individuals experiences.I am sorry I dont mean to offend you but anyone can make false claims

Being a Sr.Member you sure you aren't aware that on this board you get only individual experiences? and that's what this board is for. When the OP is asking something, he's asking for individual opinions and experiences. Not the data from exchanges or merchants.

If you don't believe in individual experiences, it's not our fault right? If you don't know how discussion boards work, then you're on the wrong place mate, you supposed to check for those on exchangers and merchants and stay aware from this board instead of reading individual experiences and complaining about it. I don't understand why you're here then. Gosh! lol Grin
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:16:57 PM

Being a Sr.Member you sure you aren't aware that on this board you get only individual experiences? and that's what this board is for. When the OP is asking something, he's asking for individual opinions and experiences. Not the data from exchanges or merchants.

If you don't believe in individual experiences, it's not our fault right? If you don't know how discussion boards work, then you're on the wrong place mate, you supposed to check for those on exchangers and merchants and stay aware from this board instead of reading individual experiences and complaining about it. I don't understand why you're here then. Gosh! lol Grin
let me say something....
we are here just for to show or get something new with solid proof.we shouldn't trust any chart,data which haven't link or article on an official site.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:23:19 PM

I know we are here to share our experiences and opinions but if we share or quote some authentic data to prove our point,that would be much better instead of ranting our own stories which can be cooked up
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:44:01 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 07:55:52 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

Where the hell did I tell you that all of my female friends are using bitcoins? There is a big difference in alot and all. Gosh.

You gonna tell me what is that reliable statistics with supporting proofs you're looking for or just gonna rant the same word forever for few cents on your signature campaign?

I know we are here to share our experiences and opinions but if we share or quote some authentic data to prove our point,that would be much better instead of ranting our own stories which can be cooked up

Yeah, that's what I'm asking you. What do you mean when you kept on ranting the same about authentic data and reliable statistics?

Make it clear or spam your signature campaign elsewhere. Stop ranting and stay away from this topic if you have no experience to share and let us others share their opinion.

As I said earlier, this is a discussion board. You share your experiences here, you don't keep a data of it and show proofs of everything.

And for your information, I'm still in touch with those women who I was referring to. So you can still let me know what you're ranting about.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:48:07 AM

On localbitcoin, there seems be to hardly or no female traders for Indian markets.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:35:37 PM

On localbitcoin, there seems be to hardly or no female traders for Indian markets.
Or maybe they are using some male pseudonym.How do localbitcoin verify their users identity?Even some male use fake identity just possible even female members doing same
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:02:29 AM

Let us wait for the Zebpay and CS data. This would help us to know approx data how many % of female is using this currency.
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:52:46 AM

KYC guys at zebpay told me its roughly 10% females.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Poornimagoswami

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:38:47 PM

Many Indian women use bitcoin, like me.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

+1

That's a good sign indeed.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 07:12:24 PM

In India mainly men handle economic situation, so already very few percentage of females are related to finance. So As per my acknowledgement there will be very few ratio of females are in bitcoins.
Poornimagoswami

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:45:38 AM

+1

That's a good sign indeed.
Thank you!  Smiley
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:17:13 AM

KYC guys at zebpay told me its roughly 10% females.
really?
have you ask them for knowing how much indian womans using bitcoin in your exchange?
lol
i think they will never disclose it to a common people not matter info is publishable of not for them.

mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:33:29 AM

nice to seeing this
i created this topic to getting average number of women using bitcoin now I'm happy to listen you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: