Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBillions GBBG  (Read 51689 times)
globalvillage

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:13:16 AM

Wow, nice, at least now it is not a pyramid scheme any more, but a stupid bitcoin affiliate marketing site ;-) so we are definitely progressing here.

This short description is from a friend's blog post, please read it (not you TradeFortress, I am truly not here to convince you, I am here to provide more info for people who are maybe following this post)

"Bitbillions" is a CLOUD based peer-to-peer network that promises to  save users significant amounts of money by eliminating the need for  software programs such as office, adobe, photoshop, etc.  As an added bonus bitbillions grants internet users privacy when surfing unlike the traditional architecture that traces all movements.
Bitbillions has a Utopian vision in which a global stimulus will be accomplished by  rewarding users for loyalty..."

I think she said that better then I did.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:16:07 AM

Wow, nice, at least now it is not a pyramid scheme any more, but a stupid bitcoin affiliate marketing site ;-) so we are definitely progressing here.

This short description is from a friend's blog post, please read it (not you TradeFortress, I am truly not here to convince you, I am here to provide more info for people who are maybe following this post)

"Bitbillions" is a CLOUD based peer-to-peer network that promises to  save users significant amounts of money by eliminating the need for  software programs such as office, adobe, photoshop, etc.  As an added bonus bitbillions grants internet users privacy when surfing unlike the traditional architecture that traces all movements.
Bitbillions has a Utopian vision in which a global stimulus will be accomplished by  rewarding users for loyalty..."

Put your BTC where your mouth is (I know you won't because you're just trying to get other people to buy into this stupid bitcoin affiliate marketing site). How does the time frame of a year sound?

If you truly believe what you / your friend is saying, then it's free bitcoins for you.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:26:14 AM

"Bitbillions" is a CLOUD based peer-to-peer network that promises to  save users significant amounts of money by eliminating the need for  software programs such as office, adobe, photoshop, etc.  As an added bonus bitbillions grants internet users privacy when surfing unlike the traditional architecture that traces all movements.
Bitbillions has a Utopian vision in which a global stimulus will be accomplished by  rewarding users for loyalty..."

Well, that blog post just confirms what I had in mind with the site. Damn Pirate attracted all kinds of people here...
globalvillage

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:27:47 AM

"Put your BTC where your mouth is" I DID, I mentioned previously that I feel comfortable enough to put my every bitcoin into GBBG new bitcoin fund.  I do not have many BTC yet, this is why such fund is for me very attractive.  People who started with bitcoins long time ego, are doing great without any fund, for others with limited resources, the GBBG affiliate opportunity, the opportunity for Founder members to earn FREE BITCOINS every day starting in early April, and of course the starting on April 1 trading, give a good vehicle to try to catch up :-)

Look what is coming for us:

"FREE Bitcoins Every Day!
Target Date: Early April

Besides Referral Rewards, some top Founder members have been calling for 'something to do' or 'some other way to earn money' while we wait for the product launch. After collective input and discussion, the leadership of GBBG has decided to implement an opportunity for Founder members to earn FREE BITCOINS every day.

NO NEED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING
PERFORM SIMPLE TASKS SUCH AS WATCHING A VIDEO
BETA TEST OUR SOFTWARE
RECEIVE BITCOIN REWARDS

This amazing opportunity for FREE BITCOINS will ONLY be available for Founder Members."

PS
This is not my promotion, I copied it from the site

globalvillage

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:34:48 AM

Have a good night/good day everyone, I am off to bed and... I am smiling.  I see that with all of the criticisms, our posts here have plenty of views.

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:36:24 AM

...save users significant amounts of money by eliminating the need for  software programs such as office, adobe, photoshop, etc.  As an added bonus bitbillions grants internet users privacy when surfing unlike the traditional architecture that traces all movements.

Have you tried Ubuntu, et al. it's free to replace all of those...

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:38:15 AM

...save users significant amounts of money by eliminating the need for  software programs such as office, adobe, photoshop, etc.  As an added bonus bitbillions grants internet users privacy when surfing unlike the traditional architecture that traces all movements.

Have you tried Ubuntu, et al. it's free to replace all of those...
Yeah, or even Google's cloud OS. It's so painful to read that even my granny knows this is a scam.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:40:16 AM

snip

Sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but VPN is already a thing.  If privacy is the only upside to everything already existing being repackaged into a pyramid, you're not making it look very lucrative.

Tell you what.  I'll strike you a deal.  Provide all of this for free, for everyone, lose the foundation members, lose membership period.  Ask for donations without requiring donations (justify it as you please, it is a fee)  Hire a web designer, create an elegant website, state clearly what you're doing and how you're going to do it (I'm talking about technical details, not 'Oh, first we're going through this phase, and then this phase')  Then I will take back everything I said and consider BitBillions something more than a get-rich-quick scheme.

But it won't happen.  The name itself is just all wrong.  What you're trying to promote is not new technology, else your name would be, I dunno, BitCloud, or something.  If you weren't trying to run a ponzi, and instead trying to create a wonderful, new thing, you wouldn't have money on your mind.  This is not how people normally operate.  We, human beings, do not create with the expectancy of payment (and anyone who says they do hasn't created anything worth mentioning.)  Your intentions are transparent and your greed is overwhelming.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:43:29 AM

snip

Sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but VPN is already a thing.  If privacy is the only upside to everything already existing being repackaged into a pyramid, you're not making it look very lucrative.

Tell you what.  I'll strike you a deal.  Provide all of this for free, for everyone, lose the foundation members, lose membership period.  Ask for donations without requiring donations (justify it as you please, it is a fee)  Hire a web designer, create an elegant website, state clearly what you're doing and how you're going to do it (I'm talking about technical details, not 'Oh, first we're going through this phase, and then this phase')  Then I will take back everything I said and consider BitBillions something more than a get-rich-quick scheme.

But it won't happen.  The name itself is just all wrong.  What you're trying to promote is not new technology, else your name would be, I dunno, BitCloud, or something.  If you weren't trying to run a ponzi, and instead trying to create a wonderful, new thing, you wouldn't have money on your mind.  This is not how people normally operate.  We, human beings, do not create with the expectancy of payment (and anyone who says they do hasn't created anything worth mentioning.)  Your intentions are transparent and your greed is overwhelming.

They're trying to market something that is free as a revolutionary item. I'm sure this is not done by furrycoat/'charity scammer' siesatsu as even he will not insult our intelligence like this.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:44:00 AM

Wow, nice, at least now it is not a pyramid scheme any more, but a stupid bitcoin affiliate marketing site ;-) so we are definitely progressing...

I think a bit worse than pyramid seems to be the median thought, but a stupid money bleeding affiliate site is the best case.

Have a good night/good day everyone, I am off to bed and... I am smiling.  I see that with all of the criticisms, our posts here have plenty of views.

I though you were in Poland... Wouldn't this be an awfully late time to consider bed?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:46:51 AM

They're trying to market something that is free as a revolutionary item. I'm sure this is not done by furrycoat/'charity scammer' siesatsu as even he will not insult our intelligence like this.

What scares me most is if people are actually buying into this.  I don't want to wake up sometime in the next few months and start seeing referrals in sigs for this thing Sad

aussie_striker (OP)

Activity: 423

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 08:48:03 AM

BitBillions could become a multi million dollar company providing services free to millions of people and you guys would still be calling it a scam.

The question was raised what is the attraction of this as compared to the other free applications like skype etc. Well the idea was that people using free services would also be able to earn. It is a bit funny how in here you all are happy about how bitcoins is rising because it means your holdings increase in value, but you don't think a business that can help you earn bitcoins is worth giving a chance.

I wish I had a time machine and could take you forward a few months, even a year. Bitbillions will still be around despite the skeptism of the people here. I don't know why you guys feel it necessary to shoot down every comment made. You have the right to your opinion but the way you portray it shows absolutely no sign of forward thinking or open mindedness.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 09:14:09 AM

Sorry. Third language and all that.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 10:08:24 AM

BitBillions could become a multi million dollar company providing services free to millions of people and you guys would still be calling it a scam.

The question was raised what is the attraction of this as compared to the other free applications like skype etc. Well the idea was that people using free services would also be able to earn. It is a bit funny how in here you all are happy about how bitcoins is rising because it means your holdings increase in value, but you don't think a business that can help you earn bitcoins is worth giving a chance.

I wish I had a time machine and could take you forward a few months, even a year. Bitbillions will still be around despite the skeptism of the people here. I don't know why you guys feel it necessary to shoot down every comment made. You have the right to your opinion but the way you portray it shows absolutely no sign of forward thinking or open mindedness.
Considering how globalvillage knew that BitBillions is nothing other than an AM scam, would you like to bet on this outcome 1:1? You mentioned "even a year", so let's make it a year.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 11:18:37 AM

Considering how globalvillage knew that BitBillions is nothing other than an AM scam, would you like to bet on this outcome 1:1? You mentioned "even a year", so let's make it a year.

I see you are misquoting globalvillage now. She was commenting on what you guys were calling it, she never said it was a scam at all.

As for the betting, I would recommend you go to Gambling Anonymous...they help people like you.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
gaston909

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 12:32:01 PM

Join now!

MAJOR ALERT!

Nice touch. Roll Eyes
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 01:08:22 PM

Join now!

MAJOR ALERT!

Nice touch. Roll Eyes

Did you look at what the MAJOR ALERT is about?

MAJOR ALERT
FREE Bitcoins Every Day!
Target Date: Early April

Besides Referral Rewards, some top Founder members have been calling for 'something to do' or 'some other way to earn money' while we wait for the product launch. After collective input and discussion, the leadership of GBBG has decided to implement an opportunity for Founder members to earn FREE BITCOINS every day.

NO NEED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING
    PERFORM SIMPLE TASKS SUCH AS WATCHING A VIDEO
    BETA TEST OUR SOFTWARE
    RECEIVE BITCOIN REWARDS

This amazing opportunity for FREE BITCOINS will ONLY be available for Founder Members.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
globalvillage

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 01:14:47 PM

Well, that blog post just confirms what I had in mind with the site. Damn Pirate attracted all kinds of people here...

Help me out, for I do not get it, how come people participating in GBBG are in your opinion worse then all those gamblers from casinos... amazing...

globalvillage

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 01:48:59 PM

@ Atruk, there is a difference in ones background and in his current country.

@ TradeFortess, actually third lang is something one can be proud of and only a person living in his own third world will make such stupid remark.

And yes, some of you are hopeless here with your comments.  I wonder about your strategies, why you even bother to write here???  I think you are trying to portrait yourselves in those replies as sharp, knowledgeable and all mighty to attract other thread readers to get interested in YOU, to click at YOUR signature links and pay attention to YOUR scams, casinos and whatever else you are promoting in your sign.

As to me, this is Aussie Striker thread, I would not be visiting it any more, if you have questions or comments as to GBBG and their new Bitcoin fund, then please visit the thread I started:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154089.0 or contact me through PM.  I will be happy to answer all questions but I would not bother to reply to your rude comments.

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 02:05:26 PM

Help me out, for I do not get it, how come people participating in GBBG are in your opinion worse then all those gamblers from casinos... amazing...

1.Gamblers don't tell us that we have to play NOW or tomorrow it will be too late.
2.Gamblers don't tell us that the casino is going to kill Google, Amazon and Visa.

3.And also gamblers have sometimes a fair chance to get part of their money back. You don't.

Let's see...
1. Nobody here has either so point is mute.
2. The only thing you might be referring to is the part on the site that states
What could replace Google, Amazon, iTunes, Apple, Microsoft, and hundreds of other global corporations? What could virtually eliminate the need for PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, and every single bank on earth?
I think you should read it fully
3. You have based that on zero evidence. I would actually say it is by far the other way around. Gamblers are likely to lose. I do not see anyway of losing here.

GHDP, I think you are commenting with emotion and not facts. Your comments do not stack up at all.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████