Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBillions GBBG  (Read 51689 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 11:12:22 AM

What about the figures at http://www.gofundme.com/bitbillions I suppose that is a mirage as well. The site cannot Fake that because it is a separate entity. I suppose you will come up with some reason it isn't real as well.

Yes, the reason is called "scamming". You're doing it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aussie_striker (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 12:55:49 PM

What about the figures at http://www.gofundme.com/bitbillions I suppose that is a mirage as well. The site cannot Fake that because it is a separate entity. I suppose you will come up with some reason it isn't real as well.

Give it a break MPOE-PR, if posting something from a website is scamming then I'm guilty. Then everyone that ever posts something from a webisite is guilty. Pretty ridiculous isn't it. You are basically saying most of the world is guilty of scamming because they post something from a website.

MPOE-PR you are a joke, you cannot say anything other than say it is a scam just because you are afraid that all the times you said it before will be seen and you don't want to back down and admit you might, just might be wrong. You have said it so many times you don't need to repeat it. Everyone here knows it is what you and TradeFortress and a few others think. That's fine, but it is no reason to have a go at me for providing updates about the site. If it turns out in time to be a scam you can say 'I told you so' and bask in your glory that you were proven right. I just hope that you are a big enough person that if proven wrong you can apologise for being such a vicious attacker of me and the program. Why you call me a scammer I do not know. I have never scammed a person in my life and never would. Calling the program a scam is one thing but calling me one is a personal attack that in some countries can get you in big trouble.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:48:48 PM

Give it a break MPOE-PR, if posting something from a website is scamming then I'm guilty. Then everyone that ever posts something from a webisite is guilty. Pretty ridiculous isn't it. You are basically saying most of the world is guilty of scamming because they post something from a website.

MPOE-PR you are a joke, you cannot say anything other than say it is a scam just because you are afraid that all the times you said it before will be seen and you don't want to back down and admit you might, just might be wrong. You have said it so many times you don't need to repeat it. Everyone here knows it is what you and TradeFortress and a few others think. That's fine, but it is no reason to have a go at me for providing updates about the site. If it turns out in time to be a scam you can say 'I told you so' and bask in your glory that you were proven right. I just hope that you are a big enough person that if proven wrong you can apologise for being such a vicious attacker of me and the program. Why you call me a scammer I do not know. I have never scammed a person in my life and never would. Calling the program a scam is one thing but calling me one is a personal attack that in some countries can get you in big trouble.

Lmao.

The only reason you're not in jail in "some countries" is because nobody is dumb enough to buy into your bs.

Pretty much textbook scammer talk you've got going there tho, keep it up, you make a convenient case study for later.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 04:35:04 PM

Lmao.

The only reason you're not in jail in "some countries" is because nobody is dumb enough to buy into your bs.

Pretty much textbook scammer talk you've got going there tho, keep it up, you make a convenient case study for later.

Doesn't seem to matter what anyone says, according to you it is scammer talk. Say anything you like and it is scammer talk. I would hate to be your financial advisor, you would fire every one of them for being scammers, because they tell you how a company is performing, just like I am here.

The one good thing is MPOE-PR, because you are so blind to anything not being a scam, it totally eliminates any credibility you would otherwise have. Just calling a company a scam does not make it one. Since you seem to think that the 3000 positions that have already been taken do not exist. It must just be a scam that the company says have been taken. The $28,000 that has been donated on the gofundme website, surely gofundme is a scam and in on it as well. Maybe all the projects on gofundme are also scams, they just pretend there is millions of dollars raised on it so they can scam others.

MPOE-PR...here's a thought, see if you can find anyone that has actually joined that is calling it a scam? I haven't seen any, the only ones I see calling it a scam is a few people that aren't willing to consider it might be legit and had their minds made up before they even looked at it properly. It is strange that most of the people thinking it is a scam are on this forum. Even stranger most of them are willing to participate in scams like the gambling games for bitcoin.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 01:22:50 PM

Doesn't seem to matter what anyone says, according to you it is scammer talk. Say anything you like and it is scammer talk. I would hate to be your financial advisor, you would fire every one of them for being scammers, because they tell you how a company is performing, just like I am here.

The one good thing is MPOE-PR, because you are so blind to anything not being a scam, it totally eliminates any credibility you would otherwise have. Just calling a company a scam does not make it one. Since you seem to think that the 3000 positions that have already been taken do not exist. It must just be a scam that the company says have been taken. The $28,000 that has been donated on the gofundme website, surely gofundme is a scam and in on it as well. Maybe all the projects on gofundme are also scams, they just pretend there is millions of dollars raised on it so they can scam others.

MPOE-PR...here's a thought, see if you can find anyone that has actually joined that is calling it a scam? I haven't seen any, the only ones I see calling it a scam is a few people that aren't willing to consider it might be legit and had their minds made up before they even looked at it properly. It is strange that most of the people thinking it is a scam are on this forum. Even stranger most of them are willing to participate in scams like the gambling games for bitcoin.

Quit with the baseless generalizations. This is not about "anyone", this is about you. You're different from those you wish to be confused with, in that you're a thief and they're businessmen.

Quit with the social engineering bullcrap, it doesn't work. Nobody else needs to "join in", once I've said you're a scam you're well fucked. This is how BTC works.

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 12:38:41 AM

Quit with the baseless generalizations. This is not about "anyone", this is about you. You're different from those you wish to be confused with, in that you're a thief and they're businessmen.

Quit with the social engineering bullcrap, it doesn't work. Nobody else needs to "join in", once I've said you're a scam you're well fucked. This is how BTC works.

Once again you are talking bs MPOE-PR, I expect nothing less from you now, you have nothing intelligent to say or add, you lay false accusations on me. I do not appreciate being called a thief. You are so far off the mark it isn't funny. If you had any evidence to back up your claims apart from just that is the way you think then maybe more people would believe you. The fact is there is no proof to back up your claims because they simply are not true. Now I would appreciate it if you go back to the hole you crawled out of and if you think you find something that backs up your claims then maybe you can add to the conversation. You will not find anything bad about me because there is nothing bad to find.I have never been in trouble with the law, if I had I would not have the job I currently have.

I have been open about myself and as I said I do not even try to hide who I am, so if you want to make false accusations about the company, that is something that you can try, but making them against me you are just making yourself into a troll. From posts you have written maybe that is all that you do n the forums anyway. I have seen one post that you have posted that is useful to people, and hundreds that are just trashing people. Shows the sort of person you are.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 12:58:39 AM

With only a few hours left of the special offer to get a Founders position for half the donation, you better hurry if you want it. Membership has been growing considerably due to the offer.

Founders = 774
Reserve = 125
Applicants = 2326

The GoFundMe is now up to 61% funded. with over $33,000 donated so far.

As of 30Mar13 the figures for the Bitcoin fund are;

BTC Invested 82.50

Shares 295.46

NAV/Share 0.27925

USD/Share $25.75

Still a fair way off filling the 5000 positions that will share in ALL of the revenue share pools. In July Founder positions will be placed first into the revenue share matrix. before the reserve and applicants are placed.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:22:04 AM

One day you are going to wake up and wonder why you didn't look into this more when you had the chance. I really am surprised you people have bitcoins. So many people believe the whole bitcoin concept is a ponzi so I thought people that owned them would be smarter than that. Obviously I was wrong.
MORE personal attacks? As someone who doesn't follow this thread and only comes back once in a while to read a few of the latest comments:

You are not making bitbillions look good at all. And you wonder why no one here wants to invest?

Seems you go by this philosophy:
1. Make a presentation in unprofessional-style post with an overly excited to the extent of crazed looking avatar.
2. If people question you, instead of making well thought out and convincing posts, insult them.
3. Tell everyone who doesn't appear interested that they are morons and will regret it.

Maybe you are right about the trolling however it seemed to be way beyond trolling.
This is normal. Have you never been on the internet before? Ignore them. You are just making yourself look bad.

I don't think there was any 'attacking advertising'.
really?
"One day you are going to wake up and wonder why you didn't look into this more when you had the chance. I really am surprised you people have bitcoins. So many people believe the whole bitcoin concept is a ponzi so I thought people that owned them would be smarter than that. Obviously I was wrong."

No that is incorrect. I don't mind if people don't want to join, that is their decision. But I would like a bit of thought made about it.

That is still a control mindset. You want to force people to think about it?

Everyone has a choice that is theirs to make. Nobody should make them feel bad about that choice.
Take your own advice.

If you think this thread is too trolled, have you considered abandoning it and starting a new one? Perhaps with more details in the first post?

And perhaps consider not responding to people in a way that makes you look more and more like a scammer of affiliate thereof.

Anyway, just ignore me.

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:26:24 AM

One day you are going to wake up and wonder why you didn't look into this more when you had the chance. I really am surprised you people have bitcoins. So many people believe the whole bitcoin concept is a ponzi so I thought people that owned them would be smarter than that. Obviously I was wrong.
MORE personal attacks? As someone who doesn't follow this thread and only comes back once in a while to read a few of the latest comments:

You are not making bitbillions look good at all. And you wonder why no one here wants to invest?

1. Make a presentation in unprofessional-style post with an overly excited to the extent of crazed looking avatar.
2. If people question you, instead of making well thought out and convincing posts, insult them.
3. Tell everyone who doesn't appear interested that they are morons and will regret it.

Don't forget the violence he implied might be headed my direction in post #79 in this thread.

To aussie_striker:

Post a PGP fingerprint to this thread and I will PM you, encrypted,
what bar I will be in on any given Friday night. I can promise that
I will not need to return any violence you send my way.
I'll decline to take responsibility for what the local yokels and the
5-0 do in response while I'm headed out to the hospital as you
promise. (So long as the fingerprint resolves to a valid email address
I will let you know exactly where you can kick my ass on a Friday of
your choosing).

Alternately I can buy you in to a couple more shares of this scheme if
you promise you'll at least take me to a Cardinals game before you
fuck me. It'll be a blast. The way Kozma and the Federalist knock off
foul balls there is a really good chance you'll come away with a
souvenir.  I would vastly prefer a game when Wainwright , Miller, or
Garcia is starting over one were Lynn or Westbrook is starting. We can
have a gay old time watching Carlos Beltran making the smoothest
catches ever to happen in right  field, and Yadie continuing to be one
 of the best players in the history of the game. (Note: it would take
a number of PGP signed statements to get me to agree to this outcome,
but if you come through I've got coin)

Regards

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 04:11:09 AM

Don't forget the violence he implied might be headed my direction in post #79 in this thread.

To aussie_striker:

Post a PGP fingerprint to this thread and I will PM you, encrypted,
what bar I will be in on any given Friday night. I can promise that
I will not need to return any violence you send my way.
I'll decline to take responsibility for what the local yokels and the
5-0 do in response while I'm headed out to the hospital as you
promise. (So long as the fingerprint resolves to a valid email address
I will let you know exactly where you can kick my ass on a Friday of
your choosing).

Alternately I can buy you in to a couple more shares of this scheme if
you promise you'll at least take me to a Cardinals game before you
fuck me. It'll be a blast. The way Kozma and the Federalist knock off
foul balls there is a really good chance you'll come away with a
souvenir.  I would vastly prefer a game when Wainwright , Miller, or
Garcia is starting over one were Lynn or Westbrook is starting. We can
have a gay old time watching Carlos Beltran making the smoothest
catches ever to happen in right  field, and Yadie continuing to be one
 of the best players in the history of the game. (Note: it would take
a number of PGP signed statements to get me to agree to this outcome,
but if you come through I've got coin)

Regards

If you read #79 correctly you should read it as intended. I said that if you posted that to 'some people', I'm not like those people but the attack you made on me if you directed that at the wrong person you could be in trouble.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 04:26:36 AM

So now I have a crazed avatar. It's just a picture of me, at least I have one, many on here don't
If people question me I would answer them, but there have not been many real questions, just attacks.
I have constantly said if they aren't interested then so be it, but if they aren't then they can stop attacking me. No business will ever interest everybody, that is unrealistic.

Maybe you are right about the trolling however it seemed to be way beyond trolling.
This is normal. Have you never been on the internet before? Ignore them. You are just making yourself look bad.

Yes I have been on for a long time but have never encountered unfounded attacks to this extent before.

I don't think there was any 'attacking advertising'.
really?
"One day you are going to wake up and wonder why you didn't look into this more when you had the chance. I really am surprised you people have bitcoins. So many people believe the whole bitcoin concept is a ponzi so I thought people that owned them would be smarter than that. Obviously I was wrong."

Well that isn't advertising at all, it is just an opinion.

No that is incorrect. I don't mind if people don't want to join, that is their decision. But I would like a bit of thought made about it.
That is still a control mindset. You want to force people to think about it?

Well if that's what you think, it wasn't the intention. I'd be happy for the attackers to leave the thread altogether. If that meant I was left posting and only a few people looked then that's fine. I'm not trying to force anything on anyone.

Everyone has a choice that is theirs to make. Nobody should make them feel bad about that choice.
Take your own advice.
If you think this thread is too trolled, have you considered abandoning it and starting a new one? Perhaps with more details in the first post?
And perhaps consider not responding to people in a way that makes you look more and more like a scammer of affiliate thereof.

Anyway, just ignore me.

The problem with the last comment is that it is against the forum rules to create another post on the same subject. Otherwise it would probably be a good option. The first post had details available at the time. I think this forum allows posts to be edited which is unusual from a lot of other forums I have been on, so I will look at changing it with more up to date details.

Mokahless, the points you brought up are valid, and although some parts you may have interpreted what I said in a way it was not intended. Thanks for a more reasonable post in here.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 02:50:05 PM

I have been tracking the gofundme donations and the ref commissions on excel.

Today a significant figure was reached. There are now 200 members that have received Founder referral rewards totalling 129.599 BTC While this may not seem like a lot that is 200 out of 887 Founders. In total there have been 791 rewards paid. The reason this is different from the number of Founders is because some Founders have not put there payment address in to receive the rewards. So in reality there is probably close to 100 more rewards that could be paid. I expect many Founders will not try to refer others as they will just join to get the revenue share.  

Also another milestone will shortly be reached. There is now 987 donations on the GoFundMe page. So it should pass a thousand donations soon. By my stats there has been $42,200 in donations.

For those that said BitBillions would disappear by 1st of April 2013, I guess that was your first incorrect prediction. Despite the rise in bitcoin, as many people are still joining as there has all along.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 08:18:48 PM

New blog post

GBBG Considering the Adoption of Litecoin
Posted: Sunday, April 7th, 2013
Category: General Info

As virtual cryptocurrencies become more popular, we at GBBG strive to adopt the most lucrative and stable platforms possible for our members. Our internal leadership has been advised by the managers of the GBBG Bitcoin Fund of two major opinions which could positively affect the future of our organization. First, the managers feel strongly that bitcoin will continue to rise to a valuation above $250 USD by mid-summer of 2013. In addition, they are firmly committed to the belief that Litecoin possesses the same attractive qualities held by Bitcoin.

Our internal leadership will continue to explore the merits of Litecoin as an additional payment platform. We are considering options that will allow members to use Litecoin to make donations, receive rewards, and even receive their monthly earnings after the launch of our services in July. In addition, our fund managers are considering the implementation of a Litecoin fund through which members may collectively invest in the Litecoin economy.

We will keep you notified as decisions are made regarding Litecoin.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 11:25:53 AM

Now 1000 donations on the gofundme site.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 08:13:01 PM

Complimentary Founder Membership Modification
Posted: Tuesday, April 9th, 2013

The GBBG Bitcoin Fund managers have issued guidance to GBBG leaders projecting the rise of bitcoin to valuations in excess of $2500 USD. Their guidance suggests this rise in value could happen at an extremely rapid pace, possibly within weeks. They feel this rise will be due to several factors, including:

• increasing bitcoin economy population
  • additional vendors adopting bitcoin as a payment method
    • growing user trust in the bitcoin platform
    This guidance, coupled with the recent pace of valuation, has caused our leadership to reconsider the standard by which we measure donations. Effective immediately, from this moment forward, we will be granting complimentary Founder membership status to all members who donate the bitcoin equivalent of $50.00 USD. We will measure each donation against the current MtGox bitcoin valuation, and if the number of bitcoins received equals or exceeds a value of $50.00 USD or greater, we will grant a complimentary Founder membership status. This measure will be fixed until further notice.

SUMMARY
    Complimentary Founder memberships granted to all those who donate the bitcoin equivalent of $50.00 USD or greater from this moment forward, until further notice.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 03:20:33 AM

latest Blog post

GBBG Fund Managers Market Opinion

Posted: Friday, April 12th, 2013
Category: GBBG Fund

There is a good reason why investors such as Warren Buffett become multi billionaires while 999,999 out of 1 million people do not. The reason, most people are too fickle. When markets move down suddenly, the average person panics. They begin to fret over the losses, although only real when acted upon, and they act in self-destructive ways. As markets move up, investors such as Mr. Buffett relax, smile, and wait. When markets begin to turn downward, those like Mr. Buffett begin to smile as happiness fills their soul. Why? Because their favorite investments are on sale! They can buy what they want at a discount.

Such is the case in the past few days with Bitcoin. The fund managers at GBBG are smiling happily today as their favorite investment vehicle goes on sale. While the panicky, fickle masses jump on the ‘sell now’ bandwagon, GBBG fund managers are quietly building their portfolio. Like Warren Buffett, they don’t care so much what the market is doing ‘TODAY’ as much as what the market will do over the next 5 or 10 years.

GBBG fund insiders predict the current mini-pop to settle around $60 or $70 (USD) per BTC and then stabilize. Then, the fun begins again. They estimate the next ‘bubble’ will rise to around $400 or $500 (USD) per BTC before the next mini-pop. This is a natural occurrence that is expected at regular intervals over the next few years.

Bitcoin is a very new, untested protocol. Over the next few years, people will dabble with it with distrust. Merchants will slowly begin to accept it, but with hesitation. The price will rise and fall as the global marketplace learns how to tether this new currency into normal financial function. There will be panics in the marketplace. There will be bubbles. This is fully expected. Yet, over time, the trend should be upward if populations continue to adopt bitcoin as an acceptable form of payment.

Over the past few months, GBBG has introduced over 150,000 people to Bitcoin. We feel it is our responsibility to shed light on our Bitcoin belief system. We constantly monitor the various news releases and their various takes on the protocol. And, we constantly field questions from our membership.
Bitcoin Hacks

So often the media misrepresents the truth about hacking. Nearly 100% of the time, when a news release discusses a recent ‘hack’ on a product or service, they are entirely incorrect. When it comes to bitcoin, this is fully the case. Bitcoin has NEVER been hacked. Many articles have surfaced recently alarming the general public with reports of bitcoin hacks. While these articles do a good job of causing panic and short-sighted sell-offs, enabling our managers to purchase BTC at a massive discount, they are malicious lies.

Bitcoin is a protocol, like email is a protocol. It is not a company, a service, or an organization. In the four year history of Bitcoin, the protocol has functioned near flawlessly. With only a very few exceptions, such as the recent branch in the blockchain, the protocol has delivered above and beyond expectation. As a protocol, Bitcoin has never been ‘hacked’. Therefore, the fear mongering and misrepresentation of the general media is unwarranted.

The real truth is that certain individuals, through their own security flaws, have allowed their Bitcoin Wallets and the servers that manage them to be hijacked. Every single instance of ‘Bitcoin hacking’ that has been reported by the media is actually a hijacking. There is a major difference between the two. Hacking a system is the complex process of decrypting the passwords or other security measures in place to protect the system. Hijacking is the more simple process of fooling someone into handing over passwords and other details necessary to gain access to a system.

We have yet to see a true, definitive case of hacking within the Bitcoin protocol. However, because people are people, we have seen many cases of hijacking. The media chooses to report these hijacks as ‘hacks’ and uses this as a reason to distrust Bitcoin. In our opinion, they should also apply this philosophy to email. Since so many individuals have allowed their email accounts to be hijacked over the years, the entire world should discard and distrust email altogether. Their assertion that Bitcoin cannot be trusted or ‘valuable’ over time, because individuals have allowed their wallets to be hijacked is the exact same as the assertion that email cannot be trusted or ‘valuable’ over time because individuals have allowed their accounts to be hijacked. Both are extremely stupid assertions.

Bitcoin is a protocol. Email is a protocol. TCP/IP is a protocol. And, as with the early days of Email and TCP/IP, the Bitcoin protocol will have its ‘maturing’ and ‘vetting’ process. We urge our members to read carefully when idiots in the media report ‘bitcoin hacking’. A stupid fool who says Bitcoin has been hacked is just as ignorant as one asserting that Email has been hacked. If an individual does not take the proper security measures and they allow another individual to hijack their wallet, that is NOT hacking. And the fools reporting such in the media should be ignored.
Market Volatility

Bitcoin is a brand new protocol. There are far fewer merchants accepting the payment system as there are speculators participating in the ‘bubble’ effect. Because of this fact, we expect the Bitcoin market valuation to be highly volatile for at least 12 to 18 months. While the ‘basis’ for bitcoin valuation relies primarily on market speculation, no person can predict or measure what a bitcoin is really ‘worth’. Therefore, people will cautiously invest and hoard their coins (driving prices up) and then dump their holdings in short-sighted panic attacks (driving prices down). This cycle will continue as the protocol matures.

Our opinion is the day-to-day reactionary market is not the place to keep one’s eye. We feel the more determinant ‘valuation’ mechanism is the VC activity, entrepreneurial developments, and slow adoption of the protocol by real-world merchants. Very few established venture capitalists take blind risk. Most of them have informed reasoning when they make a move. This is why our belief in bitcoin is strong. There are established VC firms moving into bitcoin-based ventures. These people do not act on gut feeling or ‘whims’.

Volatility should stabilize over the next few years and normalize into a steady, yet slowly increasing, valuation. Why? Because mainstream merchants will be foolish to ignore this payment system, and as such will begin to adopt it. It makes financial sense, although only after volatility begins to stabilize and currency conversion is more practical. Why would any merchant want to give up 5% or 10% of their revenue to banks and payment processors when they can accomplish the exact same tasks for under 1%?

As major processors, such as BitPay begin to prove the value of this payment system to mainstream merchants, others will adopt more rapidly. The aspect of volatility and convertibility will be addressed by systems such as BitPay, which allow merchants to immediately (daily) convert their sales into real (cash) deposits in their banking accounts. Our belief is that the protocol is only just now beginning to see professional, experienced development. Until now, the majority of systems serving the bitcoin economy have been amateur. As the professionals enter the arena, the protocol will mature. Along with this, the marketplace. Along with this, volatility will stabilize and price-valuation will normalize.
Summary

Bitcoin is an excellent, yet infant protocol. There will be ups and downs. There will be moments of fanatical valuation increases. There will be moments of panicked sell-offs. The wise participants are those who capitalize on the long-term upward movement and resist the day-to-day pressures. When bitcoins are on sale, grab some!

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 12:55:29 PM

BitBillions passed 1000 Founder Members and has over 4500 positions taken now. Founders will be placed first in July at launch with the first 5000 qualifying for the top revenue share pool. Reserve members will be placed after Founder members. This means once the total positions passes 5000, there is still the opportunity for members to get into the first revenue share pool but only if they become Founder or at very least reserve members. Of course there are members that have already submitted applications that may also donate to get their position upgraded.

Despite the rise and fall of bitcoins the membership growth has remained pretty steady. By my stats following the gofundme donation option, it appears that 899 Founder members have gone through that way. That means just 106 positions have been direct bitcoin donations. Now that the donation to secure a founder position has changed to 0.5 BTC it is even more attractive. Given the number of people in the bitcoin community, it would be easy for those already with bitcoins to take up a lot of the founder positions very quickly, if they chose to.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 04:09:52 AM

New Blog Post

UPDATE TO – Free Bitcoins Every Day
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2013

Have you ever made plans for something, spent many days or weeks looking forward to it, and then been completely disappointed when situations beyond your control caused everything to fall apart? Maybe it was your birthday. You were planning a fun outing in the park with friends and family. Cooking on the grill, playing games, enjoying the bright warm sun, and all your favorite people smiling and having fun. Then, on that important day, Mother Nature decided to pour down rain and mix it with heavy wind. You had to move the party into a small indoor place. Everyone was there and wishing you happy birthday, but it just wasn’t the same.

This is a little how we have been feeling the past few days. Early in our membership drive, some members asked if we could come up with something they could do to earn money before our product launch. It just so happened we had already been talking with another organization that was planning to offer daily incentives and other opportunities in the bitcoin economy. We agreed to allow them to publish these offers on our site and reward our members in bitcoins when they participated.

Unfortunately, this other party has informed us they ran into snags beyond their ability to overcome. They ceased operations earlier this week. So, it is with much regret that we must pass along this information to our members. The daily opportunity to earn bitcoins will not be available any time soon. We are exploring other options with other offer vendors.

Bitcoin is a brand-new protocol. It is only just beginning to have mainstream firms looking at it with any form of serious interest. We are sure there will be many organizations come and go over the next few years as this new protocol matures. We will do the best we can to bring opportunities to our members within the bitcoin economy. However, you must understand it is beyond our control to ensure that products and offers promoted by third parties will in fact be delivered as promised, or be sustainable.

This is virgin territory. Most of the original firms in this new marketplace are small, undercapitalized, and organized by amateur developers and hackers at best. However, there are mainstream organizations beginning to dabble with bitcoin. We are seeing increasing activity in Silicon Valley and in the VC world regarding this new protocol. It is only a matter of time before more professional, well-funded organizations begin to bring forth opportunities with serious longevity.

On a brighter note, the managers of the GBBG Bitcoin Fund have uncovered two ventures that appear to have very strong upside potential. Both of these ventures will bring real-world product distribution and online services into the bitcoin world. They are both well planned and appear to have solid management. Our organization is negotiating some technical and capital involvement with both organizations. In return, we expect revenues and profits that will be distributable to our membership. Again, these are real-world product distribution opportunities that will help to ‘legitimize’ bitcoin and give bitcoin participants places to use their bitcoins in a standard transactionary manner.

One of the major hurdles facing bitcoin as a protocol is that vendors begin to accept it as a valid form of payment. Retailers and service providers must adapt this ‘currency’ and validate it by allowing people to pay using it. One of our goals is to seek out and promote credible opportunities in this arena. Both of the opportunities mentioned above represent this. They both will offer real-world products and services that can be purchased using bitcoin. Therefore, we are excited to be working with them to bring their ideas into reality.

As you know, many of the upstarts in this economy are brand-new. There are thousands of ideas, businesses, and projects being developed by thousands of people around the world. It is only a matter of time before some leaders begin to emerge with real, tangible product and service offers accepting bitcoin as their currency. We are not far enough along in the development of our core products, or the core products of a few ventures we are partnering with to disclose certain details. Rest assured, we will provide much more information as soon as we are able. The future of bitcoin is bright in our eyes. We know there are some very good things coming down the pipeline. Our opinion is that early adopters of this protocol (such as our members) stand to benefit the most.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 04:09:54 AM

There is now over 5000 positions allocated however members that get a founder position will still jump ahead of those that have not donated.

Here is the Latest Blog Post

Who Will Earn BIG in May?

Posted: Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013

Founder Members have an opportunity coming up in May to earn an amazing bonus. We are planning a competition for getting Founder referrals. Our leadership is discussing a few options we feel will really make our members happy. There will be prizes (in Bitcoins) for the top few members who get the most Founder referrals during May. There will also be a points system where members will earn points for each referral and extra points if their referrals donate using bitcoins. Then, we will conduct a drawing for FREE BITCOINS at the end of May. Each point earned will be an entry into the drawing.

The specific details of this opportunity will be announced on the website before May 1st. Keep your eyes open for this announcement. Also, make sure your account is upgraded to Founder status if you want to participate. You may want to be preparing your marketing tools as well. This will be a great way for many of you to profit BIG TIME in the month of May!

Use the link in my signature to join. Even free members will earn after the launch in July.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 04:19:56 AM

May Referrals May Bring Big Bitcoin Rewards!

The entire month of May 2013 Founder Members will be earning points for their referrals who become Founder Members. On the 1st day of June 2013, these points will result in HUGE Bitcoin PRIZES for a few members. This is an incredible opportunity to earn much more than the standard rewards paid for each Founder referral.

Every day during the month of May 2013, we will deposit a certain amount of Bitcoins into two Prize Pools, which are the Top 3 Prize Pool and the Random Drawing Prize Pool. The amount deposited each day will vary based on a pre-defined algorithm already set in the system. The algorithm is designed to produce maximum rewards for our winners.

On June 1st, 2013, the top 3 members with the most referrals will split the Top 3 Prize Pool in this order:

1st Place Winner – 50% of the Pool
    2nd Place Winner – 30% of the Pool
    3rd Place Winner – 20% of the Pool

On June 1st, 2013, we will conduct a random drawing for 5 winners. These 5 winners will split the Random Drawing Prize Pool in this order:

1st Winner: 20% of the Pool
    2nd Winner: 20% of the Pool
    3rd Winner: 20% of the Pool
    4th Winner: 20% of the Pool
    5th Winner: 20% of the Pool

How to Earn Points

You refer a NEW MEMBER ACCOUNT (registered during May 2013)
    Your referral upgrades their account to Founder status during the month of May 2013
    You receive 1 Point when they upgrade
    You receive 4 additional points if they upgrade with a Bitcoin donation

NOTICE

You will only earn points for NEW MEMBER ACCOUNTS. You will NOT earn points for existing accounts that upgrade during May 2013 but had already registered prior to May 2013. Only referrals that join and upgrade during May 2013 will qualify for points.

All prizes will be in the form of Bitcoins and will be paid to the public wallet address on file. Points and prize pool amounts will be updated periodically and reported in the Members Area.

To join use the link in my signature

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀