Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBillions GBBG  (Read 51689 times)
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:31:15 PM

Why do you think it would be a poor investment? If you were to get 1 ref you have up to round 23% return. 10 refs you have doubled your original investment. If you are in the first 5000 positions (which currently it is) and they get 1 million revenue the 10% pool by itself would give back $20 worth of BTC per position. If that went up to 10M you are earning $200 per month with just that one pool. You would still earn from the other 5 pools as well.  Sure it depends on the revenue but for a one time cost (for first 10,000 positions), I would say that is a pretty good bet to make.

This of course assumes that the monetary buy in cost would be the biggest concern I'd have. It's that if this enterprise collapses and I'd referred enough people to see a return on my investment before then all of these people referred by me would not be happy.  I'd probably find myself a target for the vengeful mob which would form, and scorned bitcoiners get awfully nasty. Dealing with the fallout wouldn't be worth it.

I'll take my chances on Kansas beating a 23.5 point spread over Texas Tech tonight.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aussie_striker (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 05:59:23 AM

and if you have no ref will you earn anything?

With no refs you will earn the revenue share only, but that will start later. You have to remember this is prelaunch and the products not released yet. So yes with no referrals you will still earn but only once the revenue share starts. It is supposed to be being paid monthly once it does.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 06:01:27 AM

Why do you think it would be a poor investment? If you were to get 1 ref you have up to round 23% return. 10 refs you have doubled your original investment. If you are in the first 5000 positions (which currently it is) and they get 1 million revenue the 10% pool by itself would give back $20 worth of BTC per position. If that went up to 10M you are earning $200 per month with just that one pool. You would still earn from the other 5 pools as well.  Sure it depends on the revenue but for a one time cost (for first 10,000 positions), I would say that is a pretty good bet to make.

This of course assumes that the monetary buy in cost would be the biggest concern I'd have. It's that if this enterprise collapses and I'd referred enough people to see a return on my investment before then all of these people referred by me would not be happy.  I'd probably find myself a target for the vengeful mob which would form, and scorned bitcoiners get awfully nasty. Dealing with the fallout wouldn't be worth it.

That is the reason I joined this and not one of the hundreds or more of the other programs being thrown about. I have the same values, it's just that I have a different belief in what the outcome here will be.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Atruk

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:50:04 AM

That is the reason I joined this and not one of the hundreds or more of the other programs being thrown about. I have the same values, it's just that I have a different belief in what the outcome here will be.

I got a very nice return when Kansas easily beat the spread tonight. Almost doubled my money hours after buying in. Just because I want to make up for anything I might miss out on by not investing in this opportunity I'll throw all of the Kansas winnings plus some juice so I'm sending a round number on Missouri -10 to beat Arkansas. This is much riskier than the Kansas bet, but a win would multiply the initial ticket's value by 3.5 times. Notice I said ticket and not investment, because the thrill of the win or the zen of the loss is worth the price.

Since returns on your endorsed vehicle are BTC denominated in dollars for non-refering investors there is a chance that if BTC keeps going up a regular investment might never be made whole even if the enterprise takes in many dollars and might be a conventional success.

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 07:18:43 AM

Since returns on your endorsed vehicle are BTC denominated in dollars for non-refering investors there is a chance that if BTC keeps going up a regular investment might never be made whole even if the enterprise takes in many dollars and might be a conventional success.

Not sure what you mean by this. returns are given in BTC yes but as you know BTC can be given in part. All over here you hear about 0.001BTC etc. The only part that is currently set at a certain amount is the donation to be a founder member. That is currently set at 1 BTC or equivalent through GFM. Maybe if BTC goes up significantly they will lower the amount, of that I am not sure. Anything can happen. As for regular investment, I really not sure what you mean, what regular investment are you talking about?

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Atruk

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:48:32 AM

Not sure what you mean by this. returns are given in BTC yes but as you know BTC can be given in part. All over here you hear about 0.001BTC etc. The only part that is currently set at a certain amount is the donation to be a founder member. That is currently set at 1 BTC or equivalent through GFM. Maybe if BTC goes up significantly they will lower the amount, of that I am not sure. Anything can happen. As for regular investment, I really not sure what you mean, what regular investment are you talking about?

By regular I mean one where I'm not counting on referrals to get paid.

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 08:49:16 AM

By regular I mean one where I'm not counting on referrals to get paid.
Well the revenue share will be monthly

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Atruk

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 08:54:23 AM

But with the risk of the business not making it that far, do you have an answer to the much better returns I could be making with College Basketball?

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 10:16:15 AM

But with the risk of the business not making it that far, do you have an answer to the much better returns I could be making with College Basketball?
At this stage, short term it may be better, but my answer would be this is a chance to take part in something that will give long term returns, without having to study the form. I wont say without risk because any startup is a risk. If successful those with the first 5000 positions will benefit greatly. So will many others but not by as much. 

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 11:07:29 AM

Are you the same person posting about "passive income" and wordpress themes a bit before?

poly | My Tip Jar
Atruk

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 12:42:56 PM

At this stage, short term it may be better, but my answer would be this is a chance to take part in something that will give long term returns, without having to study the form. I wont say without risk because any startup is a risk. If successful those with the first 5000 positions will benefit greatly. So will many others but not by as much. 

Update: Missouri destroyed their spread in that last bet I mentioned. And my initial basketball betting has achieved a return of 3.5 times its initial ticket in a bit more than a day.

Once upon a time there was a low knowledge bitcoin investment vehicle. Many people were attracted to it because it offered incredible returns in spite of presenting little knowledge about what it actually did to generate returns. It paid regularly as promised until it didn't. Some people made money, but the the vast majority lost massively.

With the complete lack of information, which includes anything about the startup operator or their reputation, what is there? There's the generic assertion this might reward initial investors handsomely. There is also a name for the operation with one letter changed from the name of an online lottery website. Also there's this:

Revenue will be generated through advertising, premium communication services, payment processing, currency exchanges, sales of books, sales of music, sales of movies, and many other income producing mediums.

...with out business plan for any single one of these activities. At least Jay Van Andel and Richard DeVos had previously run businesses before they founded Amway, and they did start off having a product to sell.

If you happen to actually not be the operator of this site, I worry for you for matters beyond this investment you are making. You seem to have appallingly poor judgement. At least this guy could blame the alcohol when the thrill of the chase overpowered his judgment. Have you considered incorporating a helmet into your daily wear? You write well enough that stupidity alone can't be the problem here. Your complete lack of any preservation instinct and determination to continue sauntering this path while scorning all advisement to the contrary suggest some things (once again assuming you don't operate this). The first is that you might want to consider surrendering the management of your finances to a court appointed guardian. Also with this disabling lack of judgment you should have a professional come to your residence and "you proof" it for your safety. Consulting a doctor to look for a medical reason why you might happen to be so deficient in judgment shouldn't be out of the question, things might be so bad around the clock skilled nursing care might vastly improve your quality of life.

Go. Get the help you need. You don't have to live like this anymore. Unless you happen to operate BitBillions and then you can fuck off

aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 01:28:37 PM

Update: Missouri destroyed their spread in that last bet I mentioned. And my initial basketball betting has achieved a return of 3.5 times its initial ticket in a bit more than a day.

Once upon a time there was a low knowledge bitcoin investment vehicle. Many people were attracted to it because it offered incredible returns in spite of presenting little knowledge about what it actually did to generate returns. It paid regularly as promised until it didn't. Some people made money, but the the vast majority lost massively.

With the complete lack of information, which includes anything about the startup operator or their reputation, what is there? There's the generic assertion this might reward initial investors handsomely. There is also a name for the operation with one letter changed from the name of an online lottery website. Also there's this:

Revenue will be generated through advertising, premium communication services, payment processing, currency exchanges, sales of books, sales of music, sales of movies, and many other income producing mediums.

...with out business plan for any single one of these activities. At least Jay Van Andel and Richard DeVos had previously run businesses before they founded Amway, and they did start off having a product to sell.

If you happen to actually not be the operator of this site, I worry for you for matters beyond this investment you are making. You seem to have appallingly poor judgement. At least this guy could blame the alcohol when the thrill of the chase overpowered his judgment. Have you considered incorporating a helmet into your daily wear? You write well enough that stupidity alone can't be the problem here. Your complete lack of any preservation instinct and determination to continue sauntering this path while scorning all advisement to the contrary suggest some things (once again assuming you don't operate this). The first is that you might want to consider surrendering the management of your finances to a court appointed guardian. Also with this disabling lack of judgment you should have a professional come to your residence and "you proof" it for your safety. Consulting a doctor to look for a medical reason why you might happen to be so deficient in judgment shouldn't be out of the question, things might be so bad around the clock skilled nursing care might vastly improve your quality of life.

Go. Get the help you need. You don't have to live like this anymore. Unless you happen to operate BitBillions and then you can fuck off

Wow...how do I answer that...all I can say is that in the right company if you talk to people like that you might find yourself waking up in a hospital. That is one of the most patronising posts I have ever seen. I don't need any help, you are the one giving crystal ball predictions of failure. The strangest part of the prediction is saying lots of people would lose massively. I can't see how anyone would lose massively in the first place. To lose massively you need to invest massively. Are you sure you are looking at the same thing here. It's great you are doing well with your last few sports bets. Many people lose their jobs, houses and family falling to the trap of betting more than they can afford and losing massively. I hope you never become one of those people but your arrogance makes me think if you ever have a bad run you will make it a lot worse thinking you can turn it around.

Anyway I'm pretty sure you posted this after you had a skinfull of beers celebrating your good fortune and why do you guys keep thinking I'm the owner. I'd actually be happier if the owners did come out and do their own promotion but I'm pretty sure you have scared anyone else from mentioning the program on this forum for fear of being harrassed.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 06:23:56 AM

Are you the same person posting about "passive income" and wordpress themes a bit before?

Well wordpress theme I mentioned wordpress template on my website.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2013, 08:47:05 AM

FREE Bitcoins Every Day!
Target Date: Early April

Besides Referral Rewards, some top Founder members have been calling for 'something to do' or 'some other way to earn money' while we wait for the product launch. After collective input and discussion, the leadership of GBBG has decided to implement an opportunity for Founder members to earn FREE BITCOINS every day.

NO NEED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING
    PERFORM SIMPLE TASKS SUCH AS WATCHING A VIDEO
    BETA TEST OUR SOFTWARE
    RECEIVE BITCOIN REWARDS

This amazing opportunity for FREE BITCOINS will ONLY be available for Founder Members.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2013, 04:19:03 PM

Just visited the site - clearly a Ponzi.   Roll Eyes

A fool and his bitcoins are soon parted.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 10:22:38 AM

Just visited the site - clearly a Ponzi.   Roll Eyes

A fool and his bitcoins are soon parted.

Nice Try,

Have a look in a couple of months and see what you think then. Pretty sure you will be eating your words.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 01:41:09 PM

Really love how the rhetoric is always exactly the same for these Ponzis. Is there a distance learning course where you all graduate in scamistry or something?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 02:02:24 PM

Really love how the rhetoric is always exactly the same for these Ponzis. Is there a distance learning course where you all graduate in scamistry or something?
I remember reading that they offer such courses in Nigerian colleges.

Also, OP you should start owning up that you own this business. It's getting so obvious that it's painful to read.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:18:32 AM

Lol scamistry.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
astutiumRob

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 01:57:10 AM

just that the people already in will get more revenue share.
Which is typical FUB used to get people to sign up to pyramid/mlm scams

I'm not sure which is more worrying - that people still think pyramids are going to net them millions, or that there are still people stupid enough to join them.

www.astutium.com - domains | hosting | vps | servers | cloud - proud to accept bitcoins. UK colocation for BFL and KNC ASICs in Tier3+ DC
Register Domains with BTC
Want to make some bitcoins ? Miner on ebay | Buy GH/s
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: