Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:38:59 AM

Investors are slow after that first day opening. I think I read already that developers will continue the project with the collected fund. Oh well, if the fund won't increase that much after ICO i'll be happy with an undervalued Wings as it will surely explode once it enters the exchanges like some undervalued coins did. Cheesy 

We're finishing cleaning up some things, and some articles are on the way.  It's Thankgiving week in the USA, so a lot of people we work with are spending time with friends and family.

Happy thanksgiving Dev let's bring home some turkey with chili WINGS. Anyway ICO has been smooth . Glad that xapo deposit is now working.  DDoS protection seems to be okay
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:19:59 AM

When it will be distributed to users bounty ?? Smiley
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:21:54 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 11:27:50 PM by BlackBaron

Investors are slow after that first day opening. I think I read already that developers will continue the project with the collected fund. Oh well, if the fund won't increase that much after ICO i'll be happy with an undervalued Wings as it will surely explode once it enters the exchanges like some undervalued coins did. Cheesy  

We're finishing cleaning up some things, and some articles are on the way.  It's Thankgiving week in the USA, so a lot of people we work with are spending time with friends and family.
Goodluck with your holiday dev
I am supporting this project as always
may a be succesfull project

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:56:47 AM

how the bounty wings, Has it been distributed to the participants?

When will egg exchange come online?

I think it will be days before ICO ends. Somewhere between Jan 2 and 6 2017

We will enable claiming Wings tokens with Eggs after Nov 27th.

The Wings tokens campaign will be concluded on January 6th.

As the dev said after Nov 27th Eggs redeeming wings token will be enable.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:47:47 PM

Where will WINGS tokens be initially listed?

We are in contact with all the major exchanges, and will announce via the regular public channels once the Wings token, and any token of a company launched through it, is listed.
I hope bittrex make the list of the exchange to consider. It has been left out in the past by some ICO. Consider this exchange
luckylucky

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:39:20 PM

Good news for participants to claim their bounty on the 27th, I think it would be great and view them later when completed ICO and launch
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:47:46 PM

Good news for participants to claim their bounty on the 27th, I think it would be great and view them later when completed ICO and launch

It was indicated after Nov 27 so meaning you can redeeem eggs by 28 and onward.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:03:58 AM

I have invested in the ICO, but I am getting pretty worried. Someone told me this:

1. several issues besides the growing bubble around icos...
2. wings has engineered their "twitter presence" i.e., bought followers and rts.
3. the use of "donation" heavily...
4. the idea sucks in general.
5. the creators of the platform cannot be identified save for their social media marketer.

I countered them with Wings' rating on ICOrating website.

Do we have answers to this negative list to get the ICO moving?

1 - Wings was especially designed to bring back order, transparency and community control in the chaotic ecosystem of crypto crowdfunding, by focusing the community attention via forecast markets on quality projects high potential preposition and public teams.

2 - We offered bounty for joining our twitter, this is a standard method all companies (mainstream as well) are doing, promoting their social presence in exchange for various perks. The nouncy campaign has followed among these lines as well.

3 - Wings token campaign was specifically designed as a donation based one, In order to be the first legal and regulatory compliant (goo.gl/k8N654) crypto-crowdfunding platform. Ethereum actually established this pattern, and other recent projects have followed it as well.

4 - As you correctly mentioned, people are welcome to read the latest review by ICOrating, where we got one of the highest ratings - http://icorating.com/project/12/Wings
That said we always welcome any constructive critique, and in fact improving the product design following the feedback we are constantly receiving.

5 - We are very public, and had our team members traveling the world extensively during the last few months (USA, China, Swiss, UK, Russia, Argentina and more).
Here are some of our team recorded public presentations, meet-ups and interviews:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZQ2LV_pYBHctbyx5ScdASg

This guys is full of shit.  If you don't see how much of a scam this whole campaign is, then you deserve to lose all your money.  There are no legal and regulatory laws preventing any company from having legitimate investors. If they really are confident in their product, then they shouldn't have any issue with calling investors what they are (or are they too scared to have REAL obligations to deliver). Investors clearly understand the risks of investing, but calling them "donators" is just pretty much robbing you in broad daylight.  Which company out there calls people "donators"??   You buy a stock of a company, you are an investor and shareholder flat out.  When Facebook, Twitter and Google conducted their IPOs, did they ask for "donations".

This scheme brings into mind Synerio AMPs where Dor Konforty ran with the same "donation" scam and fucked over all his "donators" when they lost more than 70% of what they put in before they even got their coins.  Guys, please wake up.  You have a snake oil salesman who is pretty much selling you snake oil and not even hiding the fact that its snake oil.   Do not "donate" to this fucker who will steal your money.  These guys (and I believe many are ex crypti) are all part of the same developer cartels that copy, develop, pump and dump the coins that you won't hear about in a years time.   Just look at what happened with Lisk, the DAO, and Synerio AMPs.

As a person who has been burnt before,  I am strongly urging anyone who is reading this to not "donate" money to these thieves.   The red flags are all there, "Donations", ex crypty folks, bribing people to post fake twitter posts to hype this product.  This is a clear SCAM.  A true company would not hide from calling people that fund it with their hard earned money investors and does not need to bribe people to create fake twitter hype.  I cannot begin to emphasize how much this has SCAM written all over it.

skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:23:18 AM

Cant understand how projects like Golem with no PR or practical product raise 8.5 M$ in 20 minutes and a project like Wings with its vast cover and long ago work, raises only 1 MB in 10 days....
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:31:40 AM

Cant understand how projects like Golem with no PR or practical product raise 8.5 M$ in 20 minutes and a project like Wings with its vast cover and long ago work, raises only 1 MB in 10 days....

Maybe they already have some funds or certain prospects but not enough for their cap target reason why they made an ICO. It looks good and impressive. I can see others will follow. Anyway people are still expecting Wings to reach at high amounts as there is still so much time left.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:58:19 AM

Perhaps people see glaring red flags and are avoiding it like the plague  Smiley  The biggest red flag of them all is as many people here have correctly voiced concern about- The team's  incessant  use of "donation" plastered in all of their marketing and on their site that is making people uneasy about "donating" lol.  Let's put our rationale caps on, would you go in and buy a car or a TV or invest in a stock, where the salesperson tells you that the funds you are paying the company are "donations" to them??  No one in their rationale mind would make such a purchase or investment.   Merriam Webster defines donation as "free contribution".  They are pretty much flat out telling you whatever you're giving them is a free contribution with no expectation of anything in return.   Additionally, they also flat out admitted that have been bribing people to create twitter hype.  Contrary to them claiming this is the norm, this is actually not true. Let's take a look at ICONOMI. This is straight from their site:  ICONOMI provides an opportunity for investors looking for high profits, not possible in the old economy. With newly developed financial instruments, ICONOMI will drive new investors and fresh capital into decentralised economy.  

I implore people to put  2 and 2 together and see this for the scam it is.  The other coin to make a big use of "donation" is Synerio AMPs and the donators lost 70% off the bat after the insiders dumped immediately after the ICO was over.  History tends to repeat itself and people are cautioned not to donate on the basis that Wings folks (who are ex crypti and you see how well that worked) themselves are flat out telling you that whatever you give them is a free contribution.   Please buy this snake oil which is only snake oil and won't do anything for you.  C'mon, they're freaking telling you flat out its a scam!

crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:32:20 AM

I have invested in the ICO, but I am getting pretty worried. Someone told me this:

2. wings has engineered their "twitter presence" i.e., bought followers and rts.
5. the creators of the platform cannot be identified save for their social media marketer.

1 - Wings was especially designed to bring back order, transparency and community control in the chaotic ecosystem of crypto crowdfunding, by focusing the community attention via forecast markets on quality projects high potential preposition and public teams.

2 - We offered bounty for joining our twitter, this is a standard method all companies (mainstream as well) are doing, promoting their social presence in exchange for various perks. The nouncy campaign has followed among these lines as well.

3 - Wings token campaign was specifically designed as a donation based one, In order to be the first legal and regulatory compliant (goo.gl/k8N654) crypto-crowdfunding platform. Ethereum actually established this pattern, and other recent projects have followed it as well.

4 - As you correctly mentioned, people are welcome to read the latest review by ICOrating, where we got one of the highest ratings - http://icorating.com/project/12/Wings
That said we always welcome any constructive critique, and in fact improving the product design following the feedback we are constantly receiving.

5 - We are very public, and had our team members traveling the world extensively during the last few months (USA, China, Swiss, UK, Russia, Argentina and more).
Here are some of our team recorded public presentations, meet-ups and interviews:

This guys is full of shit.  If you don't see how much of a scam this whole campaign is, then you deserve to lose all your money.  There are no legal and regulatory laws preventing any company from having legitimate investors. If they really are confident in their product, then they shouldn't have any issue with calling investors what they are (or are they too scared to have REAL obligations to deliver). Investors clearly understand the risks of investing, but calling them "donators" is just pretty much robbing you in broad daylight.  Which company out there calls people "donators"??   You buy a stock of a company, you are an investor and shareholder flat out.  When Facebook, Twitter and Google conducted their IPOs, did they ask for "donations".

This scheme brings into mind Synerio AMPs where Dor Konforty ran with the same "donation" scam and fucked over all his "donators" when they lost more than 70% of what they put in before they even got their coins.  Guys, please wake up.  You have a snake oil salesman who is pretty much selling you snake oil and not even hiding the fact that its snake oil.   Do not "donate" to this fucker who will steal your money.  These guys (and I believe many are ex crypti) are all part of the same developer cartels that copy, develop, pump and dump the coins that you won't hear about in a years time.   Just look at what happened with Lisk, the DAO, and Synerio AMPs.

As a person who has been burnt before,  I am strongly urging anyone who is reading this to not "donate" money to these thieves.   The red flags are all there, "Donations", ex crypty folks, bribing people to post fake twitter posts to hype this product.  This is a clear SCAM.  A true company would not hide from calling people that fund it with their hard earned money investors and does not need to bribe people to create fake twitter hype.  I cannot begin to emphasize how much this has SCAM written all over it.

Donation means give away, they don't care about people lose or earn from ICO, especially AMP. I wish Wings is legit, but there were too many local spammers in this campaign, so they need to eliminate all the spammers.
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:42:38 AM

Perhaps people see glaring red flags and are avoiding it like the plague  Smiley  The biggest red flag of them all is as many people here have correctly voiced concern about- The team's  incessant  use of "donation" plastered in all of their marketing and on their site that is making people uneasy about "donating" lol.  Let's put our rationale caps on, would you go in and buy a car or a TV or invest in a stock, where the salesperson tells you that the funds you are paying the company are "donations" to them??  No one in their rationale mind would make such a purchase or investment.   Merriam Webster defines donation as "free contribution".  They are pretty much flat out telling you whatever you're giving them is a free contribution with no expectation of anything in return.   Additionally, they also flat out admitted that have been bribing people to create twitter hype.  Contrary to them claiming this is the norm, this is actually not true. Let's take a look at ICONOMI. This is straight from their site:  ICONOMI provides an opportunity for investors looking for high profits, not possible in the old economy. With newly developed financial instruments, ICONOMI will drive new investors and fresh capital into decentralised economy.  

I implore people to put  2 and 2 together and see this for the scam it is.  The other coin to make a big use of "donation" is Synerio AMPs and the donators lost 70% off the bat after the insiders dumped immediately after the ICO was over.  History tends to repeat itself and people are cautioned not to donate on the basis that Wings folks (who are ex crypti and you see how well that worked) themselves are flat out telling you that whatever you give them is a free contribution.   Please buy this snake oil which is only snake oil and won't do anything for you.  C'mon, they're freaking telling you flat out its a scam!

Knowing personally both the people behind AMP and Wings I'll say there is nothing alike between those two projects....AMP lead man is well know for his enthusiasm for personal gain...that's not the deal with wings guys ill tell you that...
Stating investing as donating may not be the smartest thing to do but shouldn't be the reason not to invest here...
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 12:09:35 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 12:21:40 PM by wings.ai

This guys is full of shit.  If you don't see how much of a scam this whole campaign is, then you deserve to lose all your money.  

It appears that you have something personal against our project or / and team, otherwise I find it hard to explain how you mixed so much negativity into a single post. Still, you took the time to raise your concerns in public, and we feel obliged to answer on them.

There are no legal and regulatory laws preventing any company from having legitimate investors. If they really are confident in their product, then they shouldn't have any issue with calling investors what they are (or are they too scared to have REAL obligations to deliver). Investors clearly understand the risks of investing, but calling them "donators" is just pretty much robbing you in broad daylight.  Which company out there calls people "donators"??   You buy a stock of a company, you are an investor and shareholder flat out.  When Facebook, Twitter and Google conducted their IPOs, did they ask for "donations".

You really should look into SEC regulations including Howey test for unregistered securities, and how SEC can pursue any company worldwide that has even a single US based investor, before posting such statements. Rather than rushing into ICO (which we could do as early as June), we spent 5 months deeply studying the subject, including working with one of the leading legal companies, in order to set up the best available structure that will protect us, our users and the companies that will be using Wings. Designating any transaction as a donation is a part of the structure, and it has nothing to do with any of the other reasons that you have mentioned.

For the matter of fact, one of the most successful altcoin projects Ethereum, was also set up as a non-profit foundation (and actually done by the same legal team), would you accuse them as a scam because of that?

We don't have any relation whatsoever to Synereo, which also to my best knowledge is a US LLC company, rather than a Swiss non-profit foundation. Same with the DAO, and the only relation to Lisk, is that we shared same team with its founders (Max and Olivier), taking no part in Lisk campaign (beyond supporting Crypti until the transition to Lisk was completed). I'm sorry if you lost any money on these projects, however you really should address these concerns with these project leaders, rather than projecting this experience on us.

It worth emphasizing that one of the main reasons that Wings was established in the first place, was to bring more accountability to the crowd-funded projects, and returning control back to the project backers via DAO mechanics. We hope that once people see the benefit in such control over projects, they will demand from the project creators using Wings or / and similar platforms, in order to make sure the creator sticks to the original commitments, including how many project tokens the creator has access to.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:29:18 PM

I was shock to see the terms DONATION on their website, I'm 100% certain that most people did not read the terms and conditions and decided to invest blindly, I don't think the so called donors see themselves as donors but investors. I think something needs to be done to protect investors. Can wings team tell me they will go for funding from VCs and will tell them they are not investors but donors.

I think we need people on this forum who can provide legal advice and services to people interested.
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 12:48:24 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 01:07:10 PM by wings.ai

Perhaps people see glaring red flags and are avoiding it like the plague  Smiley  The biggest red flag of them all is as many people here have correctly voiced concern about- The team's  incessant  use of "donation" plastered in all of their marketing and on their site that is making people uneasy about "donating" lol.  Let's put our rationale caps on, would you go in and buy a car or a TV or invest in a stock, where the salesperson tells you that the funds you are paying the company are "donations" to them??

Speaking of Golem for example, there are also no investor relations with the participants whatsoever, you are welcome to comb through their agreement, and see they giving tokens in exchange for the transactions - exactly as we are doing:
https://golem.network/doc/GNTterms.pdf

However as Wings can be used to launch any kind of projects (possibly nefarious as well), we had to go extra step in order to make sure everyone participating in the project will be completely protected, and designate all activity as a non-profit foundation, sponsored by the community donations.

Additionally, they also flat out admitted that have been bribing people to create twitter hype.  Contrary to them claiming this is the norm, this is actually not true. Let's take a look at ICONOMI. This is straight from their site:  ICONOMI provides an opportunity for investors looking for high profits, not possible in the old economy. With newly developed financial instruments, ICONOMI will drive new investors and fresh capital into decentralised economy.  

Giving incentive (either in form of bounty in crypto area, bonus points in mainstream, etc...) is a common practice to boost project awareness. ICONOMI did exactly the same as well.
Regarding them designating their campaign as investment, we preferred to follow our experienced legal partner advise, especially with the SEC rumored to take interest in ICO's lately.

I implore people to put  2 and 2 together and see this for the scam it is.  The other coin to make a big use of "donation" is Synerio AMPs and the donators lost 70% off the bat after the insiders dumped immediately after the ICO was over.

If you read the Wings Terms of Campaign, you will see that foundation tokens are locked in a vesting-like contract, and will be gradually released over the time, making impossible for any foundation member to sell a large portion of them immediately.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 12:52:37 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 01:08:41 PM by wings.ai

I was shock to see the terms DONATION on their website, I'm 100% certain that most people did not read the terms and conditions and decided to invest blindly, I don't think the so called donors see themselves as donors but investors. I think something needs to be done to protect investors. Can wings team tell me they will go for funding from VCs and will tell them they are not investors but donors.

Being a non-profit foundation, Wings will not (and can not) apply to VC capital. We will remain solely community funded.

As stated several times before, we have exactly the same structure (and even the same auditor) as the Ethereum Foundation. In fact, you are welcome to compare the Swiss registrar entries:

This means we are obliged not just to the campaign participants but actually to the Swiss government as well, which expects us to deliver a working product and audits how the collected funds are used. This makes "running" with the money completely impossible.
Regarding the foundation tokens, as it was previous mentioned (and emphasized in Wings Terms of Campaign), they will be locked in a vesting mechanism and be released to foundation members gradually over the time.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:41:12 PM

We all know the reasons all these guys are running to Switzerland to register the company (called now foundation), they are only going there to protect themselves not the investors. In my country most of if not all corrupt officials have been accused to have Swiss bank accounts because the country allows for some kind of protection for these people. I will appreciate it, if you guys will stop running to Switzerland to register your company. You are just talking novice investors for granted.

Donor: a person who gives money or goods to an organization

Investor: a person who puts money into something in order to make a profit or get an advantage.

Just check the dictionary mean of this two terms. A donor is a giver.

Thank you for giving your Bitcoin to Wings foundation.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:18:27 PM

We all know the reasons all these guys are running to Switzerland to register the company (called now foundation), they are only going there to protect themselves not the investors. In my country most of if not all corrupt officials have been accused to have Swiss bank accounts because the country allows for some kind of protection for these people. I will appreciate it, if you guys will stop running to Switzerland to register your company. You are just talking novice investors for granted.

Donor: a person who gives money or goods to an organization

You should really check the updated Swiss laws, after all the scandals you have mentioned Swiss got so much pressure, that it basically did a 180 flip and now one of the most transparent countries in the world.
For example:
http://www.taxavoidancestrategy.com/why-former-tax-havens-like-switzerland-and-luxembourg-are-no-longer-tax-havens/

As per the donor definition you brought, the full definition also means that you don't get anything back, while with Wings (and any other crypto projects) you get a trade-able token which may appreciate in value due to the demand created by the platform adoption and the network effect.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:24:05 PM

If the registration will improve their genuinity, I think it will be safer for investors then. The increase in the number of these ICO is scary and cautions should be made, and stringent measure to reduce scam and failures.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: