Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:49:40 AM

just a quick FYI on the eggs. looks like about 280,000 or so have been turned in.  we have about 40 bounties to check through, so my guesstimate would be around 330,000 Eggs might be converted to wings. That's about 4.5 Wings per Egg.

thanks again to everyone who worked so hard on the translations especially!

I have not completely redeem my bounties, I am still waiting for my pending translation bounties to get approved.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:45:48 AM

Community vote proposal

Section "7.10.1 Account Seed" of the "WINGS Donation Campaign and WINGS Token Creation Terms and Conditions" states the following:

"Pool F: 75,000,000 “WINGS Token” for “WINGS Donation Campaign”
The smart contract system shall release 75,000,000 (75 million) “WINGS Token” to the “Donators to “WINGS” according to their individual share in total “Donations” as recorded in the “WINGS Donation Database”.
For the sake of clarity, Donators shall receive “WINGS Token” according to their individual share in total “Donations” in the respective “Donation Cap” pools; whereas to each “Donation Cap” pool the percentage of “WINGS Token” according to the respective “Donation Cap” as set forth under Section 7.4 shall be assigned (i.e. 70% to “BTC-Pool”, 15% to “ETH-Pool”, 6% to “ETC-Pool”, 5% to “Ripple-Pool” and 4% to “Litecoin-Pool”).
Example for ETH Donations (without taking into account Bonus Programs): Donation Cap is 15% of total WINGS, i.e. 11,250,000 WINGS Token (75,000,000 * 0.15 = 11,250,000 ) are allocated to ETH Donators;  if a total of 1’000 ETH have been donated, out of which user A has donated 100 ETH, user A receives 1’25’000 WING Token (11,250,000 / 1’000 * 100).

It remains in the community’s discretion to adopt or not to adopt the smart contract proposal and the allocation proposal of “WINGS Token” as deployed by “WINGS”. “WINGS” may not assure or warrant that the community will allocate “WINGS Token” to the “Donators” as set forth above."

So i propose to organize a vote under the community to decide what the allocation mechanism for "WINGS Token" should be:

There can be two or more options to choose from:

1. Donators shall receive "WINGS Token" according to their individual share (expressed in USdollars) in the total collected "Donations". The total collected Donations is the sum of donations  that are collected in the different "Donation Cap" pools. 

2. Donators shall receive “WINGS Token” according to their individual share in total “Donations” in the respective “Donation Cap” pools (this is allocation mechanism according to the Terms and conditions)

3. Other options.

I invite all BTC, ETC, ETH, LTC and XRP donators and other members of the WINGS community to vote for option 1 or to add a better, more fair allocation as option 3, 4 etc..

Of course its a matter of interest....however IMHO the fair way to go would be obviously by choice 1 - accounting the $ value of ones contribution
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:41:14 AM

just a quick FYI on the eggs. looks like about 280,000 or so have been turned in.  we have about 40 bounties to check through, so my guesstimate would be around 330,000 Eggs might be converted to wings. That's about 4.5 Wings per Egg.

thanks again to everyone who worked so hard on the translations especially!

I have not completely redeem my bounties, I am still waiting for my pending translation bounties to get approved.
I too haven't received my translation bounty yet.I spent one whole week day in and day out to complete the translation.
I hope I get my bounty soon Smiley
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:45:13 AM

I listened to you and i sent etc instead btc.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

Community vote proposal

Section "7.10.1 Account Seed" of the "WINGS Donation Campaign and WINGS Token Creation Terms and Conditions" states the following:

"Pool F: 75,000,000 “WINGS Token” for “WINGS Donation Campaign”
The smart contract system shall release 75,000,000 (75 million) “WINGS Token” to the “Donators to “WINGS” according to their individual share in total “Donations” as recorded in the “WINGS Donation Database”.
For the sake of clarity, Donators shall receive “WINGS Token” according to their individual share in total “Donations” in the respective “Donation Cap” pools; whereas to each “Donation Cap” pool the percentage of “WINGS Token” according to the respective “Donation Cap” as set forth under Section 7.4 shall be assigned (i.e. 70% to “BTC-Pool”, 15% to “ETH-Pool”, 6% to “ETC-Pool”, 5% to “Ripple-Pool” and 4% to “Litecoin-Pool”).
Example for ETH Donations (without taking into account Bonus Programs): Donation Cap is 15% of total WINGS, i.e. 11,250,000 WINGS Token (75,000,000 * 0.15 = 11,250,000 ) are allocated to ETH Donators;  if a total of 1’000 ETH have been donated, out of which user A has donated 100 ETH, user A receives 1’25’000 WING Token (11,250,000 / 1’000 * 100).

It remains in the community’s discretion to adopt or not to adopt the smart contract proposal and the allocation proposal of “WINGS Token” as deployed by “WINGS”. “WINGS” may not assure or warrant that the community will allocate “WINGS Token” to the “Donators” as set forth above."

So i propose to organize a vote under the community to decide what the allocation mechanism for "WINGS Token" should be:

There can be two or more options to choose from:

1. Donators shall receive "WINGS Token" according to their individual share (expressed in USdollars) in the total collected "Donations". The total collected Donations is the sum of donations  that are collected in the different "Donation Cap" pools. 

2. Donators shall receive “WINGS Token” according to their individual share in total “Donations” in the respective “Donation Cap” pools (this is allocation mechanism according to the Terms and conditions)

3. Other options.

I invite all BTC, ETC, ETH, LTC and XRP donators and other members of the WINGS community to vote for option 1 or to add a better, more fair allocation as option 3, 4 etc..

Is this vote set up by wings team also will the outcome of the vote be binding on the Wings team.
 I believe option 1 will pass because most of the fund is collected in BTC and I expect them to protect their interest.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:59:22 AM

The UI of this platform is nice.

And I hope to see the user friendly blockchain App Not for programmers.

From wan.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:12:46 PM

When ICO is finish and what will be price of wings after ICO?

That seems pretty early to tell because all the funds haven't been collected yet. Yes, there is "stated" price after the funds have been collected but who knows what the multiplier is after ICO. It seems pretty difficult to determine the price of something that is currently not being exchanged/transacted on the open market of different crypto-currency exchanges. The buyers demand and sellers supply or what portion they are willing to part with will give you a better idea but that also seems like in the future due to no exchanges listing wings yet.

Thank you Duomo
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 08:18:49 PM

I listened to you and i sent etc instead btc.

thank you much appreciated!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jwiz168

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:02:10 AM

The UI of this platform is nice.

And I hope to see the user friendly blockchain App Not for programmers.

From wan.

Well expect more from kick-ass hard core developers. Specially the advanced GUI for forecasting interface.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:33:59 PM

Is any possible way to login bounty portal via twitter account today I realized that I've been lost the my email information there?
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:08:56 PM

Is any possible way to login bounty portal via twitter account today I realized that I've been lost the my email information there?

I don't think that you can login to bounty portal via twitter.
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 06:27:08 PM

I don't think that you can login to bounty portal via twitter.

you need to put in your email and request a new password

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 06:28:00 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 07:12:41 PM by wings.ai

WINGS, a Next-Generation Crowdfunding Community for Projects That Fly

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

Do I understand that tokens are about to be released somewhere in Q1, so no later than in March? Can someone confirm?

We plan to release during Q1 2017 as we have several exciting projects looking to use Wings for their crowdfunding, however it also important to note that Wings depends on RSK (Rootstock) stable beta release.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:30:33 PM

will the tokens be available to trade right after the ico or investors need to wait till the tech launch ?

yo
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:10:53 PM

A sneak peak of a test proposal on the WINGS public alpha network running on #Ethereum #superdao #crowdfunding #bitcoin #breakingbad

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/814213922932789248

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:40:00 PM

Several good project is on the bottom line of launching.DECENT,ARK and WINGS follow the same timeline for launching in Q1 2017. this gonna be very interesting

jwiz168

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:08:19 PM

Its been very busy day for WINGS community myself included. Just finished another blog translation to let our local backers of WINGS up to date of what is going on.
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 02:52:58 AM

DAO Dawn: Alpha Releases Signal Technology, Only Just Getting Started

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:42:11 AM

Hey Wings team, will you provide a tool to see that we have the correct Seed before you distribute the coins??

I believe that is essential, and was well execute at Lisk.

Keep with the good work

We can display the address associated with your seed in the cabinet for verification, however do take into account that it won't be possible to change the seed (which is similar to Ethereum crowdsale process). Please make sure to backup your seed in a safe place.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: