Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

please make sure to hatch your eggs in the next 48 hours!!

after the backing campaign ends in 48 hours they can no longer be redeemed for WINGS!!

https://fly.wings.ai

how to hatch: https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-hatch-your-wings-dao-eggs-into-wings-8440a94d493b

My twitter,facebook and newsletter bounty eggs are still in pending state on https://bounty.wings.ai/ how can I redeem them?

this may be because those bounties have expired a long time ago, and we have not had time to update the UI to show those as "expired"- when did you try to claim these?

see here: https://blog.wings.ai/wings-social-web-bounties-ae61753d28b5#.7abp81an0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

got some more coverage

WINGS Raises Over $1.7 Million for Next-Gen Blockchain Crowdfunding

http://blockchain-finance.com/2017/01/04/wings-raises-over-1-7-million-for-next-gen-blockchain-crowdfunding/

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

Remember "The Dao" was overhyped and everyone bought in. Maybe Wings might be underhyped which is good for ROI.

The Dao is a nightmare for most of the people but the Wings has totally different approach so there is chance for solid growth. No doubt it will be profitable for investors as I see 7x in first attempt.

While the project definitely seems interesting concept i think in terms of price it will be trading below ICO after launch, at least for some time. That is a case with all recent ICO No matter how Good they are. Many people including me didnt know that our coins will be locked till May till earliest i was hoping we will get them in january and we would prefer to be in BTC now which might grow exponentially. The first ones to sell after launch will win, the rest will have to wait till the price recovers.

It is not the case with Iconomi, so we can still hope it wont happen to Wings either.

P.S. It looks like Liqui is planning to add Wings once they are distributed.

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC

ICONOMI ICO ended in September, theese were still the golden days of ICOs and each legit ICO was trading way above ICO level. When BTC started to rally new ICOs started to trade below ICO levels, all of them, and also many failed to reach the financial target they were aiming for. No matter how good and revolutionary project was, people just wanted back to BTC or ETH for the rally.

True but since Wings will not be allocated right after January 6th BTC rally could already stop in that period. I guess we will have to wait but I feel confident

Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

Remember "The Dao" was overhyped and everyone bought in. Maybe Wings might be underhyped which is good for ROI.

The Dao is a nightmare for most of the people but the Wings has totally different approach so there is chance for solid growth. No doubt it will be profitable for investors as I see 7x in first attempt.

While the project definitely seems interesting concept i think in terms of price it will be trading below ICO after launch, at least for some time. That is a case with all recent ICO No matter how Good they are. Many people including me didnt know that our coins will be locked till May till earliest i was hoping we will get them in january and we would prefer to be in BTC now which might grow exponentially. The first ones to sell after launch will win, the rest will have to wait till the price recovers.

It is not the case with Iconomi, so we can still hope it wont happen to Wings either.

ICONOMI ICO ended in September, theese were still the golden days of ICOs and each legit ICO was trading way above ICO level. When BTC started to rally new ICOs started to trade below ICO levels, all of them, and also many failed to reach the financial target they were aiming for. No matter how good and revolutionary project was, people just wanted back to BTC or ETH for the rally.

True but since Wings will not be allocated right after January 6th BTC rally could already stop in that period. I guess we will have to wait but I feel confident

Can WINGS be next ETH ?! Time and Whales will tell
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:54:34 AM

after the backing campaign ends in 48 hours they can no longer be redeemed for WINGS!!

how to hatch: https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-hatch-your-wings-dao-eggs-into-wings-8440a94d493b

What do you mean by hatch? sending them to the fundraiser?
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:58:03 AM

I already redeemed my Eggs on the ICO site but they are still pending, does it qualifies as hatching them?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:02:58 AM

I already redeemed my Eggs on the ICO site but they are still pending, does it qualifies as hatching them?
I am pretty sure they will continue to be pending untill the ICO closes.
They need to know how many eggs that needs to be converted. They probably could have made an estimate for them like with the regular cryptos, but they havent.

wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

yes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:18:22 AM

Can WINGS be next ETH ?! Time and Whales will tell

We cannot know what will be happen but I will still support WINGS. Cool
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

I am more than sure that 2 million dollars is still achievable in remaining couple of days. Although Bitcoin's current pump is suppressing every single altcoin market but Wings is very attractive for investors. A fair range of 2 million will put to get huge ROI becasue of the letting space for price to be speculated easily.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

Bitcoin skyrocketing also means higher funds for Wings Dao. I think all is well and hopefully 2017 is enough to make it fully functional and maybe some partnerships.
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

I am more than sure that 2 million dollars is still achievable in remaining couple of days. Although Bitcoin's current pump is suppressing every single altcoin market but Wings is very attractive for investors. A fair range of 2 million will put to get huge ROI becasue of the letting space for price to be speculated easily.

Not sure about 2m but agree with the ROI.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 10:17:06 AM

My twitter,facebook and newsletter bounty eggs are still in pending state on https://bounty.wings.ai/ how can I redeem them?

this may be because those bounties have expired a long time ago, and we have not had time to update the UI to show those as "expired"- when did you try to claim these?

see here: https://blog.wings.ai/wings-social-web-bounties-ae61753d28b5#.7abp81an0
I tried to claim them yesterday when I saw your tweet.Sorry I wasn't following this thread regularly so it seems I missed when I had to claim them Sad
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:25:14 AM

Wings is getting ready to take flight to the sky this will happen after few hours. There is last chance to take a seat into this train before it left the station.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

Got it I see my eggs still pending in http://fly.wings.ai/ and thanks Wings team for announce that.I miss a lot of information here Sad
Aimee1993

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

When I use the eggs exchange wings, my mailbox can not receive verification mail. I would like to know when to solve this problem?
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:26:09 AM

When I use the eggs exchange wings, my mailbox can not receive verification mail. I would like to know when to solve this problem?

check your spam folder or spam settings

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

I tried to claim them yesterday when I saw your tweet.Sorry I wasn't following this thread regularly so it seems I missed when I had to claim them Sad

as long as fly.wings.ai is open for donations you can still move your eggs there. there is about 40 hours left

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tail-w-euler

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

I believe Wings can fly   Wink

Hope yall enjoy!

https://supload.com/SkDOCwqSl
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 01:49:31 PM

WINGS Alpha release LIVE @ https://alpha.wings.ai  blog about DAO project proposal prizes & explainer video coming soon

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: