Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:15:38 PM

Finnaly this month wings relase they wallet?Good news.
Where did you hear the good news, I do not see no updates in the release wing wallet, then I would make sure it was really there ..

WINGS will be an ERC20 compatible token so it should work in any Ethereum wallet on the market.

wings.ai, can tell when the tokens would be released to the investors also any news concerning exchange listings

end of this month

Is there even a project that intends of using Wings platform service in the near future?

There's at least one; I think it was an advertising network being launched by a company who have a media player thing, or something like that.

Strem.io will be part of Wings platform. It is an online on-demand video service that will migrate to blockchain technology from a server-based platform as they use today.

What is gonna happen with that project in EU where different countries have different rights reserved for some TV shows. For example, Netflix cannot have same content in all EU countries due to exclusive right by some TV station

Good question. This should answered before release

This is only my opinion. First we define that Strem.io is a different entity . It is a service that delivers video contents. Wings is a p2p blockchain platform technology which Strem.io is going to use. Copyright of the contents are handled by the company of Strem.io . Wings platform does not care about copyright contents in my opinion.  Wings however cares about the crowdsource with no limitation against EU or any content rights and smart contracts associated with its business transaction with the customers.

It still does not clarify what I asked. As token holder I will be interested about projects launched on Wings platform. And will definitely want to know how they are legally covered. Becuase if we will be evaluating projects will low legal coverage then we will be spitting into our own bowl

We were discussing about Strem.io under the Wings platform in the first place but as for your RECENT question above. Wings simply followed what Ethereum did as part of its legal responsibility. Wings platform is only categorized as  SOFTWARE only thus protecting itself from legal issues.  As I read during the pre-ICO, devs come across the legal aspect of Wings and just patterned how Ethereum identified which was AS-IS software. Nothing more nothing less. Just a tool for project starters, crowdsales and smart contracts. It is like comparing a scenario where in using Corel Draw or Office Word for creating documents but indemnity walks in if something goes wrong. 

Yes, true. But as a Wings token holder you will be eligible to evaluate different projects on a platform and earn some bounty for it. And if the project on wings platform does not clearify its view on legislation coverage then you cannot do your "job as wings token holder". So this is still important question if you will want to do good forecasting  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Where did you hear the good news, I do not see no updates in the release wing wallet, then I would make sure it was really there ..

WINGS will be an ERC20 compatible token so it should work in any Ethereum wallet on the market.

wings.ai, can tell when the tokens would be released to the investors also any news concerning exchange listings

end of this month

Is there even a project that intends of using Wings platform service in the near future?

There's at least one; I think it was an advertising network being launched by a company who have a media player thing, or something like that.

Strem.io will be part of Wings platform. It is an online on-demand video service that will migrate to blockchain technology from a server-based platform as they use today.

What is gonna happen with that project in EU where different countries have different rights reserved for some TV shows. For example, Netflix cannot have same content in all EU countries due to exclusive right by some TV station

This is only my opinion. First we define that Strem.io is a different entity . It is a service that delivers video contents. Wings is a p2p blockchain platform technology which Strem.io is going to use. Copyright of the contents are handled by the company of Strem.io . Wings platform does not care about copyright contents in my opinion.  Wings however cares about the crowdsource with no limitation against EU or any content rights and smart contracts associated with its business transaction with the customers.

It still does not clarify what I asked. As token holder I will be interested about projects launched on Wings platform. And will definitely want to know how they are legally covered. Becuase if we will be evaluating projects will low legal coverage then we will be spitting into our own bowl

We were discussing about Strem.io under the Wings platform in the first place but as for your RECENT question above. Wings simply followed what Ethereum did as part of its legal responsibility. Wings platform is only categorized as  SOFTWARE only thus protecting itself from legal issues.  As I read during the pre-ICO, devs come across the legal aspect of Wings and just patterned how Ethereum identified which was AS-IS software. Nothing more nothing less. Just a tool for project starters, crowdsales and smart contracts. It is like comparing a scenario where in using Corel Draw or Office Word for creating documents but indemnity walks in if something goes wrong. 

Yes, true. But as a Wings token holder you will be eligible to evaluate different projects on a platform and earn some bounty for it. And if the project on wings platform does not clearify its view on legislation coverage then you cannot do your "job as wings token holder". So this is still important question if you will want to do good forecasting  Wink

If that is the case you persist, then it is a matter of common sense, for you, as a token holder, are the sole responsible for your action as Wings platform only acts as a software tool. Why would someone gambles on project that is not clear enough to be operating legally. That is why is doing forecast you have the power to decline any fraudulent or bogus projects that you may come across in Wings platform. 
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:19:15 PM

so MUCH fud here. And the answer is simple - dont buy at high, sell there) Buy some waves, after BTC bullrun i will be nice with my investment)
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:02:15 PM

There is no problem waiting. Just a nice stock exchange and nice price.

Coin hasn't been distributed yet...what exchanges do you want? don't be fooled by Liqui IOUs
You will see the wings on the stock exchange, about five years again..  Cheesy
I think it was more than five years, probably around 8 years or 9 years of the new wing will soon enter the market and traded for it. Grin Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy
I dont understand of this project, Why need a lot of time to release on the market.
already more than 1 years is still not available to trading.
dev might need an extra 10 years to launch  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

Coin hasn't been distributed yet...what exchanges do you want? don't be fooled by Liqui IOUs
I think it was more than five years, probably around 8 years or 9 years of the new wing will soon enter the market and traded for it. Grin Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy
I dont understand of this project, Why need a lot of time to release on the market.
Yeah waiting , waiting & waiting
Mybee 2018  Grin

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:01:43 PM

Cheesy Cheesy
dev might need an extra 10 years to launch  Grin
If it be so, is not too sane to wait for the next 10 years saw the wings are on the stock exchange ..

See ICO is really successful for running ICO is not until one year more; they build the project just one month during the ICO to take place, and did not wait a few months or weeks, but they are readily available on the exchange, but why the wings must be stalling time, to the wings are on the exchange, this seems a strange thing ..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

I am sure 99% of these people who can't wait the token distribution and exchanger listings are bounty hunters. People who invested money are more interested on platform updates and roadmap accomplishments. Bounty hunters you need to wait until 2018 okay?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

I believe that you will come out of bed. I think the giant is trying to do the best.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:21:39 PM

I am sure 99% of these people who can't wait the token distribution and exchanger listings are bounty hunters. People who invested money are more interested on platform updates and roadmap accomplishments. Bounty hunters you need to wait until 2018 okay?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

No, just short-term traders looking for a quick buck. "The Dao" failed because partly it was rushed to market. Best to find most bugs now rather than later when it's live. Everyone should understand smart contracts is a new horizon in blockchain tech. You don't want to be tual'ed.

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

end of this month

If that is the case you persist, then it is a matter of common sense, for you, as a token holder, are the sole responsible for your action as Wings platform only acts as a software tool. Why would someone gambles on project that is not clear enough to be operating legally. That is why is doing forecast you have the power to decline any fraudulent or bogus projects that you may come across in Wings platform. 

exactly. but as i token holder i am interested for good projects that will be launched on wings platform. more good projects means higher reputation for wings

bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

Cheesy Cheesy
Yeah waiting , waiting & waiting
Mybee 2018  Grin
Lisk, ICN, Waves, Chronobank and more ICO them successfully and already on exchange sites make the project running, I do not see the Wings really with a clear project Tongue I see it will take a very long time on this project may take 100 years Smiley
jwiz168

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

end of this month

exactly. but as i token holder i am interested for good projects that will be launched on wings platform. more good projects means higher reputation for wings

Those projects are only carried over by Wings platform to be running as software. Now the last statement of yours was not your main argument. Thus this discussion is becoming "chicken or egg" scenario. So to conclude this, Wings from a legal standpoint is just a software platform with no responsibility if one of the projects running under it has a non-compliance state. By the way ever wonder what does DAO mean? Its Decentralized AUTONOMOUS Organization. My suggestion is take a look at what AUTONOMOUS means.
xland86

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

Dont really understand why you people making flood around this thread. Just want see comments dev team what stage goin. Wing have roadmap in which webwallet must be developed on spring 2017. Beetwin wing token and wing dao as i think have difference and development of all wings project goes to 2018 as far, but token can be traded much early when wallet realesed and so add on exchange no probllem

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:47:30 PM

Dont really understand why you people making flood around this thread. Just want see comments dev team what stage goin. Wing have roadmap in which webwallet must be developed on spring 2017. Beetwin wing token and wing dao as i think have difference and development of all wings project goes to 2018 as far, but token can be traded much early when wallet realesed and so add on exchange no probllem

Community awaits wallet immediately released, but their results so far have not released a wallet that they use it like what's token wing, and the wing has been running up to 1 year, and until now, even they are not listed on an exchange, teams and developers only busy making a development that is not clear, we can see many ICO successful out there, even the first starting ICO wing, but other projects can be successful first, to run the project ICO ...  Huh Huh Huh
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

And we waiting....
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:01:55 AM

When Wings release its wallet it should be be working smoothly. Investors rather wait than release a wallet with some bugs just like what Komodo did. It disappoint lots of people that is probably one of the reasons its value went down. Wings IOU is even looking good right now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

When Wings release its wallet it should be be working smoothly. Investors rather wait than release a wallet with some bugs just like what Komodo did. It disappoint lots of people that is probably one of the reasons its value went down. Wings IOU is even looking good right now.

I think kmd has many bugs regarding its wallet, as expected to its dev jl777
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

Why everyone is talking about "1 year waiting" ?? I don't understand ICO ended 3 months ago ..
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:44:42 PM

Even I would like to have a bug free wings wallet,they can take more time as needed
jwiz168

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

As long as the whitepaper indicated how would WINGS be functioning, IMHO the product is great and to be on that expectation devs are doing everything to meet or even exceed that expectation. I don't worry about the delay. Pretty soon we will reap a bountiful harvest once forecasting and VCs are lining up to use Wings platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: