Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522725 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

It seems to me Wings team is taking investors for granted here, when is our tokens going to be released, inviting me to forecast a scam project like Qtum is really disturbing to me. When is the tokens going to be released, Melonport and even Augmentors ICO finished last month and have released their tokens to investors what is delaying Wings token distribution
It has been stated several times that tokens should be released around the end of the month. It was also said durring the ICO.

Also to test the forcasting, you need to forcast real projects and there are only so many active ICOs around atm. The quality of the projects being used to test doesnt matter.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

i am always waiting for it.and i hope the token are given for us.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:36:10 PM

When will the wallet come out? Is there a road map ?
mrmind

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:37:59 PM

Still waiting to get my wings ...... I hope it gets released in the last week of march

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

When will the wallet come out? Is there a road map ?
This is the latest roadmap

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-roadmap-update-a2638904fe3c#.ooqcndo9n

beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

i am a tester. How can i get $25?
wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 02:07:20 PM

It seems to me Wings team is taking investors for granted here, when is our tokens going to be released, inviting me to forecast a scam project like Qtum is really disturbing to me. When is the tokens going to be released, Melonport and even Augmentors ICO finished last month and have released their tokens to investors what is delaying Wings token distribution
It has been stated several times that tokens should be released around the end of the month. It was also said durring the ICO.

Also to test the forcasting, you need to forcast real projects and there are only so many active ICOs around atm. The quality of the projects being used to test doesnt matter.

That is absolutely correct.

In fact, in the real system anyone from around the world will be able to post projects, and the role of the dao members are to weed out the scams and forecast on the good stuff. That is how people make money in the wings dao. If you forecast correctly and help a project achieve the forecast you made, you get paid more than others. If the majority forecasts something as a "scam/spam" then those get a pay out from the proposal deposit fee. It's a very simple system.

So yes we invite you to forecast on scam projects and if you think it is a scam you should forecast it with a "0".

Also regarding these other tokens, they don't have working software as far as we know.  Our intent was always to have the token contracts available with the working beta software and this was communicated many times.

So I am sorry that you are disturbed but I encourage you to read the white paper and watch the video on wings.ai to understand the project and its significance.

right now we are testing the forecasting, yes, even on "scam" projects.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

this is only for the back up forecasters on upwork.com who are not donor or wings holders.  right now we have enough people participating so I don't think we will use them and save the Foundation money.

for wings holders the code you get in the email is tied to your wings ethereum address, so we will distributed the $2500 in wings later.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

this is only for the back up forecasters on upwork.com who are not donor or wings holders.  right now we have enough people participating so I don't think we will use them and save the Foundation money.

for wings holders the code you get in the email is tied to your wings ethereum address, so we will distributed the $2500 in wings later.

And how can we post our projects onto owl.wings.ai!?  We used to be able to post it on alpha.wings.ai

thank you
wings.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

And how can we post our projects onto owl.wings.ai!?  We used to be able to post it on alpha.wings.ai

thank you

this is a controlled experiment as we don't want garbage data in here for our scientist.

if you know of an ICO happening or ending in the next 2 weeks that we are not aware of then you can let us know.  I require a video (must be on youtube for now), some logo, and an executive summary, as well as a target amount.  And ideally a link to a tokenmarket profile.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
seektree

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

thank you

this is a controlled experiment as we don't want garbage data in here for our scientist.

if you know of an ICO happening or ending in the next 2 weeks that we are not aware of then you can let us know.  I require a video (must be on youtube for now), some logo, and an executive summary, as well as a target amount.  And ideally a link to a tokenmarket profile.

updates on anything? 
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

I think it is a unique project. Thanks devs, keep up the good work. I don't mind waiting for my coins. I thing everyone is frustrated because of the current alt pumps.
mrmind

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

Which all projects have won Best DAO Project award ?
I had posted my startup idea called LegalO on the alpha and it had got good response and was even featured on the twitter page

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

Just 6 projects on Discover ? I see just page one.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:47:37 PM

Wait, where?

fly.wings.ai? Or bounty.wings.ai? I don't see any field for Ethereum address.  Huh

atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

Wait, where?

fly.wings.ai? Or bounty.wings.ai? I don't see any field for Ethereum address.  Huh

Before in bounty.wings there is ethereum address but now no.Y think the ethereum adress is enregistred with email adress by the team.

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

I have participated too, nicely done, congrat Wings great work.

I think i had a little issue with one prediction, not too sure as i have checked after.
Not possible to delete a prediction in order to set another one?

No idea guy about the eth addy.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

Selling my wings pm if interested
mrmind

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:30:51 PM

Selling my wings pm if interested
how much and at what price ?

Andelisar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

On which stage now wings development?
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: