Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:21:40 PM

The price fell below 500 satoshi. Are you joking?
Very bad for all who hold big stake.
In the past, the price reached 37k-100 times more!!! Where is the news about new developments?
Investors are massively fleeing your project because no development is visible  Angry

Delist from big exchanges made the difference and some left this project because of some fake news even the team is active and working and on other side ICOs are almost dead. I think very soon investors will get new confidence as we have bullish sentiment in current market and hopefully it will make possible for Wings to get recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:50:43 AM

In the past, the price reached 37k-100 times more!!! Where is the news about new developments?
Investors are massively fleeing your project because no development is visible  Angry

Delist from big exchanges made the difference and some left this project because of some fake news even the team is active and working and on other side ICOs are almost dead. I think very soon investors will get new confidence as we have bullish sentiment in current market and hopefully it will make possible for Wings to get recover.

What kind of fake news are you talking about? I don’t remember what the wings team would say that.
They are preparing something new, we will wait
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:37:07 AM

The team had everything to become the top 25. Released before the growth of the market held several successful partnerships and promote sirin bancor and adex. And then, instead of rebuilding, they continued to play the same game in changed market.
As a result, the community is no longer here and no normal exchanges(If you do not take bittrex where no one is trading).

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:05:18 PM

What kind of fake news are you talking about? I don’t remember what the wings team would say that.
I don't know what he is talking about fake news, there is no false news on social media brands,
indeed sadly the price of WINGS has dropped by 16% today, but I still believe in WINGS

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:41:34 PM

I don't know what he is talking about fake news, there is no false news on social media brands,
indeed sadly the price of WINGS has dropped by 16% today, but I still believe in WINGS
the question of decreasing prices is common because there may be a lot of investor who are starting to sell it because they see a rising btc price
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:40:49 AM

I have read that team made new whitepaper. It means that development of project is still ongoing. But we don't know, could it help or not. Situation with their token price is very sad.

meliketitties

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:43:35 AM

About 97% loss so far. Proper shitcoin
starkovblue

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:20:23 PM

I have read that team made new whitepaper. It means that development of project is still ongoing. But we don't know, could it help or not. Situation with their token price is very sad.

The situation is just bad. Investors who did not have time to sell got a lot of money. Without liquidity and community, I think everything is clear at this stage.
Not the fact that after reformatting and changing the project in general will be needed.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:04:33 AM

I haven't been in this thread since 2017. But before I went in to read some updates, I wasn't surprised that Wings took a hit 97% market loss hit. Without knowing what went down with Wings in the last two years, I'm certainly amused that the same whining is found here and all the other altcoin markets. Face it, the whole altcoin market was dumped and abandoned.

starkovblue

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:57:33 PM

I haven't been in this thread since 2017. But before I went in to read some updates, I wasn't surprised that Wings took a hit 97% market loss hit. Without knowing what went down with Wings in the last two years, I'm certainly amused that the same whining is found here and all the other altcoin markets. Face it, the whole altcoin market was dumped and abandoned.

It was a common thing. They built everything for one version of the market and the market has changed. And instead of changing, they continued to bend their line.
What reminds coal producers who do not understand that it is time for oil and gas. Almost all of them eventually went bankrupt.

saharovvv

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:44:56 PM

They are now working on a new direction. I think many of us wings gave a good profit.
I made very good money on forecasts and have not yet sold my wings.
Lunar Crank

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

They are now working on a new direction. I think many of us wings gave a good profit.

I don't think so. I think that time of Wings has already ended (if they will not find another path of development). It was interesting idea when this project started. But as we see, success of this idea wasn't longterm.

Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:27:40 AM

I don't think so. I think that time of Wings has already ended (if they will not find another path of development). It was interesting idea when this project started. But as we see, success of this idea wasn't longterm.
The project was dependent on the ICO market, and I think the team understood that, but why didn't they think about the fate of the project in advance? Now we're all waiting for a new direction.
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:27:37 PM

The project was dependent on the ICO market, and I think the team understood that, but why didn't they think about the fate of the project in advance? Now we're all waiting for a new direction.

They might plan something because it is impossible for them to stay silent about this situation , WINGS is not a new project  Wink
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:33:25 PM

the question of decreasing prices is common because there may be a lot of investor who are starting to sell it because they see a rising btc price
This is true, traders began to pour funds into Bitcoin and other more stable cryptocurrencies with a greater chance of growth in a growing market.
The wings are still weak, and in the near future, the pamp is not expected, people did not want to freeze cash, when you can make good money on numerous IEO.
Especially on the IEO Binance chic take-off, plus continue growing, giving fantastic profits.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
QuicksilverQR

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:53:00 AM

This project looks dead! Developers only imitate work Shocked
Lunar Crank

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:50:53 AM

Only a little amount of user earned on Wings platform. For many others users these predictions were the way to frezze their tokens. Those users didn't receive any profit from predictions. So, I think, it's the one of reason why platform became not interesting for users.

starkovblue

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:35:18 PM

Most likely they will fail. The market is rapidly moving ahead and without a lot of money, and the community cannot keep such a project in working order.
Maybe they should launch a new project that will be the third in their history on the crypto market.

rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:51:48 PM

Most likely they will fail. The market is rapidly moving ahead and without a lot of money, and the community cannot keep such a project in working order.
Maybe they should launch a new project that will be the third in their history on the crypto market.
No one will give money to the third project, I very much doubt that there will be masochists who decide to invest in a team that fails twice and at stake were not $ 1k but millions.
Here, without options, only rebranding and a good choice of development direction will help. If the idea is really worth it, then rebranding is not needed.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
saharovvv

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:37:42 AM

Only a little amount of user earned on Wings platform. For many others users these predictions were the way to frezze their tokens. Those users didn't receive any profit from predictions. So, I think, it's the one of reason why platform became not interesting for users.

The platform was popular when there were forecasts with a good reward. After the free forecasts appeared, people began to leave.
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: