Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:08:05 PM

What happened to the Wings/BTC market on Bittrex? Looks like Wings got delisted, but there was no official statement from Bittrex and https://global.bittrex.com/status says that the status of Wings wallet is normal. Twitter has been silent for a month and a half. Could anyone clarify the situation?

https://medium.com/bittrexglobal/frequently-asked-questions-bittrex-global-fd31dc30606b

I hope this article will help you to understand about recent changes made on Bittrex when it moved to new place. That could be the reason why this market went offline on new platform.
Thanks! So Bittrex didn't delist Wings token, just temporarily suspended its trading. I guess after some required legal action has been taken, Wings trading pairs are gonna reappear on the platform.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 02:35:48 PM

What happened to the Wings/BTC market on Bittrex? Looks like Wings got delisted, but there was no official statement from Bittrex and https://global.bittrex.com/status says that the status of Wings wallet is normal. Twitter has been silent for a month and a half. Could anyone clarify the situation?
https://medium.com/bittrexglobal/frequently-asked-questions-bittrex-global-fd31dc30606b
I hope this article will help you to understand about recent changes made on Bittrex when it moved to new place. That could be the reason why this market went offline on new platform.
Thanks! So Bittrex didn't delist Wings token, just temporarily suspended its trading. I guess after some required legal action has been taken, Wings trading pairs are gonna reappear on the platform.

I hope this is the reason for the latest problems with Wings on Bittrex, but I have seen already such cryptocurrencies that were struggling to be traded back after suspension and finally were delisted.

The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?

Were the volumes high enough or at least an average level or in the last months there was a significant change and a lot smaller volumes noticed?

What with liquidity, was there enough demand for Wings on Bittrex in the last months?

KawaBunGa

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:06:47 AM

I hope this is the reason for the latest problems with Wings on Bittrex, but I have seen already such cryptocurrencies that were struggling to be traded back after suspension and finally were delisted.

The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?

Were the volumes high enough or at least an average level or in the last months there was a significant change and a lot smaller volumes noticed?

What with liquidity, was there enough demand for Wings on Bittrex in the last months?
As far as I know, the volume had been low for a long time. But Wings is not the only coin with this kind of problems, lots of other altcoins suffered in this bear market
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 08:26:11 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 04:27:38 PM by wwzsocki

...The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?...
As far as I know, the volume had been low for a long time. But Wings is not the only coin with this kind of problems, lots of other altcoins suffered in this bear market

Coins like Bitsend, Pivx and many others which suffer because of low volumes are massively delisted from crypto exchanges. If there is not enough buying and selling exchanges don't make enough money from the fees to keep maintaining such altcoins. This costs a lot of time, effort and money of course.

During the bubble, a lot of exchanges made money on listing fees, airdrops and other promotions from which they always got a cut. Today everything changes and exchanges add more products only because they look for new ways to make some additional profits because only fees from trading as we see is not enough especially in a bear market. This is why so many exchanges had problems last year and got "hacked" accidentally, in my opinion, 95% of these hacks was insider job or exit scam.

Luckily Wings are still listed on Coinex with 300K USD daily volume and this is nothing compared to 40 million in daily volumes during the bubble or 10 - 15 million just after. If Okex will delist Wings this can be the end for this project when it comes to liquidity, demand, and price of course. Sorry to say but have seen this already a couple of times and Wings are on the exact same path. The other exchanges are not trusted and as you can see nobody uses them, no volumes for Wings there at all.

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:33:48 PM

...The most important question to answer is about the latest volumes and liquidity for Wings on Bittrex?...

Coins like Bitsend, Pivx and many others which suffer because of low volumes are massively delisted from crypto exchanges. If there is not enough buying and selling exchanges don't make enough money from the fees to keep maintaining such altcoins. This costs a lot of time, effort and money of course.

During the bubble, a lot of exchanges made money on listing fees, airdrops and other promotions from which they always got a cut. Today everything changes and exchanges add more products only because they look for new ways to make some additional profits because only fees from trading as we see is not enough especially in a bear market. This is why so many exchanges had problems last year and got "hacked" accidentally, in my opinion, 95% of these hacks was insider job or exit scam.

Luckily Wings are still listed on Okex with 300K USD daily volume and this is nothing compared to 40 million in daily volumes during the bubble or 10 - 15 million just after. If Okex will delist Wings this can be the end for this project when it comes to liquidity, demand, and price of course. Sorry to say but have seen this already a couple of times and Wings are on the exact same path. The other exchanges are not trusted and as you can see nobody uses them, no volumes for Wings there at all.

And where are you to see here Okex? Maybe you mean CoinEx? This is a very interesting exchange, you will not be able to sell a large volume of tokens there, since the glasses are small
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:39:13 PM

And where are you to see here Okex? Maybe you mean CoinEx? ...

Of course, I mean CoinEx, not Okex, thank you for pointing this out, I have already edited my post above.

...This is a very interesting exchange, you will not be able to sell a large volume of tokens there, since the glasses are small...

Why and what you mean by: "since the glasses are small"?

I see the biggest volume for Wings on this exchange, so if there is not enough liquidity for bigger orders then this is not good.

Of course, if that was what you meant?

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:12:46 PM

Luckily Wings are still listed on Coinex with 300K USD daily volume and this is nothing compared to 40 million in daily volumes during the bubble or 10 - 15 million just after. If Okex will delist Wings this can be the end for this project when it comes to liquidity, demand, and price of course. Sorry to say but have seen this already a couple of times and Wings are on the exact same path. The other exchanges are not trusted and as you can see nobody uses them, no volumes for Wings there at all.
I'm sure it's not the real volumes. Watch on the price on 1H chart for example. 2 weeks price was 457 sat on a high level. Is it real? And who trade this coin without any development and events?
The project became dead with ICO ends. It was a great idea but we should say Bye now. The team tries to do something. I see in telegram aa weak discussion. But rewards end,  projects end, predictions end. What else I forgot?
KawaBunGa

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:36:11 AM

I'm sure it's not the real volumes. Watch on the price on 1H chart for example. 2 weeks price was 457 sat on a high level. Is it real? And who trade this coin without any development and events?
The project became dead with ICO ends. It was a great idea but we should say Bye now. The team tries to do something. I see in telegram aa weak discussion. But rewards end,  projects end, predictions end. What else I forgot?
CoinEx is known for faking volumes https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/tie-report-names-and-shames-fake-volume-exchanges Just scroll down to "The main offenders" section
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 10:14:23 AM

I'm sure it's not the real volumes...The project became dead with ICO ends...The team tries to do something...But rewards end,  projects end, predictions end. What else I forgot?

Not good, not good at all for Wings' future, what I have just heard from both posts above.

This means that this very small 300K $ volume which Wings have is fake, so this literally means that "the project became death".

CoinEx is known for faking volumes...

I assume that only maybe 10% or less is real volume, so approximately 15K USD, which is nothing taking into consideration 60milion on the top of the bubble, when Wings was at ATH and cost almost 2$, hard to believe, huh?

We see another project going nowhere and just hard to believe that something can change because they would have to introduce something revolutionary like Wings 2 because only refreshing and marketing efforts are way too less to bring this back to the top 20 on CMC.

saharovvv

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:54:30 PM

And where are you to see here Okex? Maybe you mean CoinEx? ...

Of course, I mean CoinEx, not Okex, thank you for pointing this out, I have already edited my post above.

...This is a very interesting exchange, you will not be able to sell a large volume of tokens there, since the glasses are small...

Why and what you mean by: "since the glasses are small"?

I see the biggest volume for Wings on this exchange, so if there is not enough liquidity for bigger orders then this is not good.

Of course, if that was what you meant?

I mean, the volume of buy orders is very small.
In a telegram they sometimes write messages, but recently there is very little information on the new activities of the company
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:07:14 PM

The project became dead with ICO ends. It was a great idea but we should say Bye now. The team tries to do something. I see in telegram aa weak discussion. But rewards end,  projects end, predictions end. What else I forgot?
Of course, this exchange winds up volumes in order to stay closer to the top in the ranking in terms of trading volumes on it. Real values are minus x100, i.e. somewhere they trade for $ 300, maximum.
The team claims that they still have enough funds to implement the WINGS 2.0 project. And they believe that they will be able to take into account all their mistakes and soon we will receive more detailed information.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

In a telegram they sometimes write messages, but recently there is very little information on the new activities of the company

I know already from the previous discussion here that Wings like many other projects recently looks like abandoned and more death as alive, to be honest.

Many experts suggest that only 10% of all altcoins will be finally successful and stay for longer.

If we take into consideration that there are 3000 altcoins already, then 10% from them are only 30 projects, which will survive in the end.

I am sure that there will be one or two altcoins for each niche. Let's say for payments, infrastructure (like Wings), etc.

Now we have to ask the question if Wings really has this something to compete with the concurrence which seems to be a lot stronger from the beginning like Ethereum, Neo, Binance? I don think so.

Additionally, all that is happening lately tells me that even the team had or slowly will abandon the sinking ship.

Don't you think that there are no real chances for Wings to find a place on this market without something spectacular, like a total change in the code or addition of something special that will push this project further but to be honest I can't imagine what could it be?

saharovvv

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:05:29 PM

I know already from the previous discussion here that Wings like many other projects recently looks like abandoned and more death as alive, to be honest.

Many experts suggest that only 10% of all altcoins will be finally successful and stay for longer.

If we take into consideration that there are 3000 altcoins already, then 10% from them are only 30 projects, which will survive in the end.

I am sure that there will be one or two altcoins for each niche. Let's say for payments, infrastructure (like Wings), etc.

Now we have to ask the question if Wings really has this something to compete with the concurrence which seems to be a lot stronger from the beginning like Ethereum, Neo, Binance? I don think so.

Additionally, all that is happening lately tells me that even the team had or slowly will abandon the sinking ship.

Don't you think that there are no real chances for Wings to find a place on this market without something spectacular, like a total change in the code or addition of something special that will push this project further but to be honest I can't imagine what could it be?

They had a very strong forecast platform, on technical and marketing side, we saw very strong projects there. But the ICO market has fallen.
I think they can also do a very strong de-fi project, we already saw their skills
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:46:27 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 10:39:55 AM by wwzsocki

They had a very strong forecast platform, on technical and marketing side, we saw very strong projects there. But the ICO market has fallen.
I think they can also do a very strong de-fi project, we already saw their skills

To be honest I can't remember any projects that were developed on the Wings platform and are actually known or widely used today. Please point me to any of them.

Additionally, when it goes to develop any new "de-fi" project as you have described it, will be hard taking into consideration that the Wings team is almost not active anymore.

The reality in the crypto market changes very fast and today we have a totally different landscape as in 2017. ICOs are dead and that was the power that pushed projects like Ethereum and others on this hype, Wings took a decent share from the bubble pie but today the reality is different and I don't think Wings will achieve another success in actual state.

A total change is needed and in my opinion, it would be easier to start something new, as to continue this race on a really old and bad horse.

wings.ai (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 07:24:21 PM

My apologies for ignoring this thread for some time, we been very busy during the last few months pivoting Wings.

I will refer to some questions raised here, and will try to be more present here, at least until we decide it's a time to bring aboard a proper community manager again.

To be honest I can't remember any projects that were developed on the Wings platform and are actually known or widely used today. Please point me to any of them.

Additionally, when it goes to develop any new "de-fi" project as you have described it, will be hard taking into consideration that the Wings team is almost not active anymore.

The reality in the crypto market changes very fast and today we have a totally different landscape as in 2017. ICOs are dead and that was the power that pushed projects like Ethereum and on this hype, Wings took a decent share from the bubble pie but today the reality is different and I don't think Wings will achieve another success in actual state.

A total change is needed and in my opinion, it would be easier to start something new, as to continue this race on a really old and bad horse.

Have you seen the Wings beta on https://www.wings.ai? Despite launching it into nearly an absolute ICO market decimation, it's still one of the most accomplished DApps out there.
While we might not be active no these threads, we are very active in Telegram, and have launched education campaign for the DeFi markets on our blog: https://blog.wings.ai/

I do agree about that a complete change is needed, and this what we been doing during the most of 2019.

We believe that the era of "infrastructure" projects is over for now. No one needs another "Ethereum" which does not brings much value while compared to the original one already taking most of the market.
The goal is launching products that will have mainstream users from day one, rather than hoping someone will build something that will attract them.
As per abandoning ship, we have said multiple times we in this story to the end, and so far I believe our track record shows this.

I agree we could have been more public in our reports, yet it's important to understand we basically had to search for new direction after the ICO markets have nearly dried up, and posting this search would look completely unprofessional (at my eyes at least). Now that we have locked on the concept and seen there is possible product-market fit, we can start publishing more information.

"We’ll soon announce a new DeFi product that will be the focal point of yet another section of this blog, but all in due time." - It turns out WINGS will also do their own DEFI?

More correctly we will launch a new DeFi product, while allowing all Wings holders to swap their tokens into the new one with a new utility embedded.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
KawaBunGa

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:09:30 AM

We believe that the era of "infrastructure" projects is over for now. No one needs another "Ethereum" which does not brings much value while compared to the original one already taking most of the market.

I agree. Building infrastructure for an almost non-existent market without resources and community support is very questionable.

The goal is launching products that will have mainstream users from day one, rather than hoping someone will build something that will attract them.

That would be great, but how do you plan to achieve that?

I agree we could have been more public in our reports, yet it's important to understand we basically had to search for new direction after the ICO markets have nearly dried up, and posting this search would look completely unprofessional (at my eyes at least). Now that we have locked on the concept and seen there is possible product-market fit, we can start publishing more information.

Nice, looking forward to getting more news

More correctly we will launch a new DeFi product, while allowing all Wings holders to swap their tokens into the new one with a new utility embedded.

What kind of a DeFi product and when will the swap take place? Can we consider Wings token as "done"?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 11:07:25 AM

...we will launch a new DeFi product, while allowing all Wings holders to swap their tokens into the new one with a new utility embedded.

Thirst I want to thank you for this detailed answer. It is great to hear news and answers straight from the team.

So, from what I see now Wings team is focused on the development and launch of DeFi product and hopes that this gives a place for Wings in this actual crypto market.

I hope this will work and will comment or even review this new product DeFi, when only I find the time to read all provided links and other info available online.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:59:29 PM

What about listing of Wings on other exchanges? Recently Bittrex delisted Wings, Did you guys follow up with them? Will they relist Wings in future or we have to use whatever mediums we now have for exchanging?
KawaBunGa

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:11:34 PM

What about listing of Wings on other exchanges? Recently Bittrex delisted Wings, Did you guys follow up with them? Will they relist Wings in future or we have to use whatever mediums we now have for exchanging?

That would make sense if they wanted to keep Wings token in place. If I understood correctly, they're planning to create a new token and give us a chance to swap all our Wings tokens into this new one. After that, I guess, Wings token ceases to exist. Am I right, @wings.ai? I hope we're gonna get more details soon.
saharovvv

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:41:32 AM

Hi guys. Coti will pay tokens? Soon the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: