Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:05:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522722 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 01:16:35 AM

Thanks for sharing. I just read an article about it because of your post. it looks like the price of Wings tokens will increase before the swap process begind, today WINGS tokens fell 22%, this is the right opportunity to fill the bag.
who want to read details about the swap, here https://dfinance.co/blog/wings-to-xfi-swap/
Thank you for submitting the link to the blogpost, I kind of inserted it, but probably accidentally deleted it and did not notice.
If you look at Coinmarketcap, you can see that today most of the coins and tokens have dropped, WINGS is no exception.
This is a really good chance to hop on the train for those who have sold their wings long ago, but the project comes alive and they may regret the missed opportunity.

I regret missing selling for $1/wing when the opportunity existed. Haha. Oh well the foundation has tons and tons of cash (well hope it still does) so let’s see if they can finally make production software this time around ... I suppose some of them now have their experience with Beam and Guy Corem showing them how to put out something that works and gets delivered in a reasonable time frame.
Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 09:59:29 AM

is this the right wings token ? or is there another one ? the price is relatively low at the moment. will the price still rise ? or fall

https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/wings/   

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 11:05:59 AM

is this the right wings token ? or is there another one ? the price is relatively low at the moment. will the price still rise ? or fall

Yeah right, it's a WINGS token. If you hold it I suggest that you immediately swap it into an XFI token. for more information you can read previous post.
No one knows for sure the price of WINGS tokens in the future, but I think WINGS / XFI tokens will increase in the future
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 09:42:19 PM

It is indeed a WINGS token. Prices go up and down is a common thing in the world of Cryptocurrency trading, nothing continues to increase without correction and nothing keeps falling unless it is a project scam, as long as the project is alive I am sure there will be an increase in prices.
Moreover, this new token from WINGS is powered by Libra and Cosmos, I believe this has potential in the future

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 03:00:34 AM

It is indeed a WINGS token. Prices go up and down is a common thing in the world of Cryptocurrency trading, nothing continues to increase without correction and nothing keeps falling unless it is a project scam, as long as the project is alive I am sure there will be an increase in prices.
Moreover, this new token from WINGS is powered by Libra and Cosmos, I believe this has potential in the future

Between I don't think the wings coin will hold much value anymore after the entire swap process has occurred, so it is very likely to see the price of wings to drop drastically since there will be no more use for it, I think xfi on the other hand will be very valuable in the coming days, it is Defi after all.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 09:54:43 AM

Between I don't think the wings coin will hold much value anymore after the entire swap process has occurred, so it is very likely to see the price of wings to drop drastically since there will be no more use for it, I think xfi on the other hand will be very valuable in the coming days, it is Defi after all.

Drop in price is not a big problem while the team is more active now and working hard to bring a new project to life. That is another good opportunity to buy more at cheap prices before they swap it to new token. I also agreed with you this normal to see up and down in this phase. They will bring very exciting thing in future so it will bring more value.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
terciduk123

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:49:28 AM

The swap process for WINGS tokens to XFI tokens takes 182 days or around 6 months, will XFI token trading start after the swap process is complete or maybe XFI tokens will be traded before the swap process is complete?
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 10:03:45 PM

Have been disappointed with the price movement since the XFI token swap, I expect the higher demand for wings from the exchange would pump the price especially when the news of the swap has been on for several weeks. I wish the XFI can adopted all DEX for the trade since its a erc20. The community is growing but could grow faster if the tokenomics is successful in short terms. I trust the team's experience to attract stronger support from cryptocurrency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:05:57 PM

The swap process for WINGS tokens to XFI tokens takes 182 days or around 6 months, will XFI token trading start after the swap process is complete or maybe XFI tokens will be traded before the swap process is complete?
Until the process of exchanging WINGS tokens for new XFI coins is complete, it will not be possible to buy them and the team will not sell them either. Therefore, except for swap, it will not be possible to receive XFI tokens.
After half a year, the team will manage their fund at their own discretion, but the main waste will go to marketing, listings on exchanges, and so on.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
terciduk123

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:49:03 AM

Until the process of exchanging WINGS tokens for new XFI coins is complete, it will not be possible to buy them and the team will not sell them either. Therefore, except for swap, it will not be possible to receive XFI tokens.
After half a year, the team will manage their fund at their own discretion, but the main waste will go to marketing, listings on exchanges, and so on.
Thank you for answering it well. means I need to wait until the swap is complete to trade it, hopefully the XFI token can reach $ 1 USD when it is traded later.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 06:18:59 AM

Have been disappointed with the price movement since the XFI token swap, I expect the higher demand for wings from the exchange would pump the price especially when the news of the swap has been on for several weeks. I wish the XFI can adopted all DEX for the trade since its a erc20. The community is growing but could grow faster if the tokenomics is successful in short terms. I trust the team's experience to attract stronger support from cryptocurrency.

Yeah in some other circumstances a swap usually result to a price increase but in this case it was the opposite, take esh and ghost swap for example, esh see a real price pump and then a drastic dump after the swap, but the positive side of it is that xfi may likely bring good price and investors will be happy, the team are relentless which is good.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:14:20 PM

Thank you for answering it well. means I need to wait until the swap is complete to trade it, hopefully the XFI token can reach $ 1 USD when it is traded later.
It will as long as team  continues to update and upgrade the project, 1$ price will be easy for xfi to reach. Everything can happen if the project is strong.
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:01:31 AM

It will as long as team  continues to update and upgrade the project, 1$ price will be easy for xfi to reach. Everything can happen if the project is strong.
The only thing that upsets me is that too many coins are available only to developers. In addition to 45 million coins that are printed in addition to 100kk, they receive non-swapped coins that were in someone's hands.
In addition, they also kept part of the wings and also exchanged them for XFI. That is, it is still difficult to calculate the final number of coins held by the developers.
So far, only two-year lock of these coins pleases.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
terciduk123

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 03:41:02 AM

The only thing that upsets me is that too many coins are available only to developers. In addition to 45 million coins that are printed in addition to 100kk, they receive non-swapped coins that were in someone's hands.
In addition, they also kept part of the wings and also exchanged them for XFI. That is, it is still difficult to calculate the final number of coins held by the developers.
So far, only two-year lock of these coins pleases.

yes, at least 2 years token locked indicates that the team is serious about developing their project, because if the project dies before 2 years then they cannot get the most out of their token.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 12:47:43 AM

yes, they're the same

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
strongman75

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 08:31:17 AM

https://i.ibb.co/NZ61639/wings.jpg

yes, they're the same

I'm holding 3600 wings. Please give me advice on how to with it. Thank you very much
cryptonx

Futurov

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:33:05 PM

yes, they're the same

I'm holding 3600 wings. Please give me advice on how to with it. Thank you very much

its depends on you mate,
if you still believe with wings just hold it, but if you are not confidence with the future of wings, you can sell your wings token now
just learn more about wings, so you will know what will you do with your wings token

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:45:48 PM

yes, they're the same

I think to pump up the price, it looks like the team has to do something so that many investors are interested in this project again, otherwise the price will fall further below.

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
terciduk123

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:32:54 PM

yes, they're the same

I suggest that you immediately swap your WINGS token to XFI token. As for the reason, you can read some of the posts before you, maybe later the one that will get more attention from the team is the XFI token, because it fits the current trend.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 01:01:11 PM

Well after almost 3 years of hibernation for me, Still I want wings to succeed . Hopefully founders will be able to sustain its platform potential.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: